mallu
12-16 03:53 PM
USCIS refuses to give this data to anybody. They are not willing to give any break up.
The sky will fall down if they do that
The sky will fall down if they do that
wallpaper Brooke Burke - Pictures 308
gcformeornot
06-30 10:35 AM
...:mad:
gc_chahiye
10-26 04:08 PM
Can I fill AP directly instead of going thru the lawyer?
Thanks
yes! Include the copy of your 485 receipt inthe appplication.
EAD and AP are simple enough that you can apply/renew on your own without paying a lawyer.
Thanks
yes! Include the copy of your 485 receipt inthe appplication.
EAD and AP are simple enough that you can apply/renew on your own without paying a lawyer.
2011 Brooke burke naked. yami pics

SunnySurya
11-02 05:09 PM
Yeah! let us all right to John McCain!
All,
Please CONGRATULATE to the new President on Tuesday by all channels and DEFINITELY ASK the question " Now that you are the president, do you want to further punish us for being legal and sticking to the rules and hence make us wait forever in these long painful EB2/EB3-I long queues, . Mention about 5882, small admin fix.
or
does he want to give us some immediate relief. Dont forget to mention we can buy houses, not new job applicants, legal etc and HIgh-skilled.
Thanks,
All,
Please CONGRATULATE to the new President on Tuesday by all channels and DEFINITELY ASK the question " Now that you are the president, do you want to further punish us for being legal and sticking to the rules and hence make us wait forever in these long painful EB2/EB3-I long queues, . Mention about 5882, small admin fix.
or
does he want to give us some immediate relief. Dont forget to mention we can buy houses, not new job applicants, legal etc and HIgh-skilled.
Thanks,
more...
leoindiano
07-19 08:17 AM
From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.
virtual55
05-16 12:57 PM
I am seeing currently 700 members actively using IV website right now, but I don't think all of them have signed up for monthly contribution, Guys please contribute and help yourself
more...
s416504
08-31 04:52 PM
Attorney..... please REPLY ....
Hi,
I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:
My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
(3 years diploma after 10th)
Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)
Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.
Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
do the Masters instead of BS online degree.
My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?
My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:
My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
(3 years diploma after 10th)
Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)
Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.
Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
do the Masters instead of BS online degree.
My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?
My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?
Thanks in advance
2010 Brooke Burke search related
ebizash
04-05 01:52 PM
Did any one of you, who refinanced, owe more than the home's worth? For example, house is worth 200K but the current mortgage balance is $230K or something. I heard that the new Obama initiative will help these people refinance with FHA. Anyone knows if that is true?
more...
ayumilove
01-20 05:12 AM
kinda weird, I have glitched with this, when I move my mouse cursor over it fast, it works for a moment, then when I move slowly, the circles does not move.
hair rooke burke dancing with
sparky_jones
05-07 12:23 PM
Some are of the opinion that filing AC21 draws unnecessary attention & scrutiny of your application (apparently which would not happen if you do not file AC21).
But I found this article from Murthy.com to be conclusive on this matter.
MurthyDotCom : Risk of GC Rescission for Failure to Notify Change of Job / Employer! (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_risres.html)
Filing AC21 is the safest approach -- I guess there is no need worry if the papers are in line.
I continue to be amazed at how much opinion differs on this matter among the immigration lawyers community. If you ask Ron Gotcher, he would come out guns blazing telling you that you are nothing short of a fool inviting trouble if you pro-actively inform USCIS of job change under AC21. He claims to have seen "monster" RFEs result from such notifications, causing unnecessary and avoidable pain. On the other hand, Murthy is strongly in support of such notification, claiming that they haven't seen any additional RFEs from such notification, and that it's best to inform USCIS of job changes. They give the example of avoidance of future GC rescission as the motivation.
So, who's telling the truth? Maybe Ron has a point. Maybe Murthy encourages AC21 notification because it brings additional business to them. Or maybe Ron is blowing hot air..and Murthy is right. Who knows...
At the end of the day, it boils down to you. Who do you want to trust?
But I found this article from Murthy.com to be conclusive on this matter.
MurthyDotCom : Risk of GC Rescission for Failure to Notify Change of Job / Employer! (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_risres.html)
Filing AC21 is the safest approach -- I guess there is no need worry if the papers are in line.
I continue to be amazed at how much opinion differs on this matter among the immigration lawyers community. If you ask Ron Gotcher, he would come out guns blazing telling you that you are nothing short of a fool inviting trouble if you pro-actively inform USCIS of job change under AC21. He claims to have seen "monster" RFEs result from such notifications, causing unnecessary and avoidable pain. On the other hand, Murthy is strongly in support of such notification, claiming that they haven't seen any additional RFEs from such notification, and that it's best to inform USCIS of job changes. They give the example of avoidance of future GC rescission as the motivation.
So, who's telling the truth? Maybe Ron has a point. Maybe Murthy encourages AC21 notification because it brings additional business to them. Or maybe Ron is blowing hot air..and Murthy is right. Who knows...
At the end of the day, it boils down to you. Who do you want to trust?
more...
sayantan76
12-09 09:14 PM
We did send lot of requests (letters) to Senate/House reps to include recapture and legal kids into dream act. But of no use. I think its simply waste of doing such campaigns.
i am not an expert on how campaigns should be run on Capitol Hill but was meeting some highly successful senior lobbyists today (on a completely different topic) and got a chance to take a close look at how they influence legislative activity and direction.......the big lesson i learnt is that while it is important to present a macro picture to lawmakers (how legal immigration is beneficial to US economy etc etc) - what often makes the difference between an actual favorable vote and a mere sympathetic reaction is whether we can demonstrate the positive impact of the legislative vote on each lawmaker's specific reelection probability and popularity in their district:
1. showing benefit to their particular constituents (e.g your district has XX legal immigrants who constitute XX% of the tax base and if they got GCs - say, 10% would start companies in their communities and create say, 1000 new jobs within 2 years)
2. localized polling results (e.g. XX% of your voters support timely GCs to legal immigrants)
i am not an expert on how campaigns should be run on Capitol Hill but was meeting some highly successful senior lobbyists today (on a completely different topic) and got a chance to take a close look at how they influence legislative activity and direction.......the big lesson i learnt is that while it is important to present a macro picture to lawmakers (how legal immigration is beneficial to US economy etc etc) - what often makes the difference between an actual favorable vote and a mere sympathetic reaction is whether we can demonstrate the positive impact of the legislative vote on each lawmaker's specific reelection probability and popularity in their district:
1. showing benefit to their particular constituents (e.g your district has XX legal immigrants who constitute XX% of the tax base and if they got GCs - say, 10% would start companies in their communities and create say, 1000 new jobs within 2 years)
2. localized polling results (e.g. XX% of your voters support timely GCs to legal immigrants)
hot to shape up for a role.
iv_only_hope
01-11 10:52 AM
Hi
This is my first post so please bear with me. I have been silent in these forums for some time now. My intention in this post is not to offer any advice etc but its only intended of what I am feeling after the Feb visa bulletin and whether there are other people sharing the same feeling. I have been in this process since 2001. Got screwed by company once (after about two years) and had to change company so started all over again. Luckily new company was good. Though they dont pay for any GC expense lawyer was good and got PD 2004. Last year after seeing VBs had hopes of getting out of this soon. But now Feb VB bulletin has provideed really depressing news. At this stage its very depressing. I am thinking my "living the american dream" will be a dream only. With upcoming elections who knows what will happen. IV seems to be the only hope now.
Dispatched letters today to IV California and President.
Jack
This is my first post so please bear with me. I have been silent in these forums for some time now. My intention in this post is not to offer any advice etc but its only intended of what I am feeling after the Feb visa bulletin and whether there are other people sharing the same feeling. I have been in this process since 2001. Got screwed by company once (after about two years) and had to change company so started all over again. Luckily new company was good. Though they dont pay for any GC expense lawyer was good and got PD 2004. Last year after seeing VBs had hopes of getting out of this soon. But now Feb VB bulletin has provideed really depressing news. At this stage its very depressing. I am thinking my "living the american dream" will be a dream only. With upcoming elections who knows what will happen. IV seems to be the only hope now.
Dispatched letters today to IV California and President.
Jack
more...
house BROOKE BURKE WETTER AND WILDER
lkapildev
03-20 05:34 PM
I heard one guy dies because of Kidney failure in Newdelhi on fasting infront of LoakShaba. He was remembered for few minutes. He got senseless and theytook him to nearby Hospital.
The reason is he was fasting even if without water.
You can do fasting with water & juice. Still some American say you are diating for me you are kind of fasting.
The reason is he was fasting even if without water.
You can do fasting with water & juice. Still some American say you are diating for me you are kind of fasting.
tattoo (Brooke Burke) and have
AZ_GC
08-27 05:23 PM
No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).
Thanks,
Jayant
I agree this is illegal and there have been many cases where applications have been denied for fraud. I knwo that is not your intention but USCIS considers this sort of "arrangement" a fraud.
Thanks,
Jayant
I agree this is illegal and there have been many cases where applications have been denied for fraud. I knwo that is not your intention but USCIS considers this sort of "arrangement" a fraud.
more...
pictures these Brooke+urke+kids
glus
01-24 01:29 PM
I just checked with my Lawyer. I am a July 2 receipt guy and my 180 days got over. Currently my wife moved from her H1B(not stamped yet, she moved from H4 to H1) to EAD and I am still on H1B.
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
It is generally advisable to remain in H1 as long as possible. Your attorney does not seem to be providing right info. No, there can't be any issues when you renew EAD. EAD have no dependence on H1 status.
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
It is generally advisable to remain in H1 as long as possible. Your attorney does not seem to be providing right info. No, there can't be any issues when you renew EAD. EAD have no dependence on H1 status.
dresses Break Up 2 Shape Up

NKR
09-07 08:52 PM
Transferring cases saying that it is to speed up processing which essentially delays processing maing us wonder if it is a time buying tactic to cover inefficiecy.
An application filed in August if not transferred to NSC would have had ND and RD as August, but now it has Oct. Rubbing salt on the wound NSC is processing 2006 and 2007 cases and not picking 2004 cases.
An application filed in August if not transferred to NSC would have had ND and RD as August, but now it has Oct. Rubbing salt on the wound NSC is processing 2006 and 2007 cases and not picking 2004 cases.
more...
makeup Brooke+urke+skechers+ad
psaxena
03-03 03:17 PM
May be later will have the PD for the namecheck and FBI Name check bulletin. Then will all discuss to propose a new bill to reform FBI Name check retrogression(ofcourse at the same time fighting about caste/Race/Color/blah blah)
IV admin please make a section for the entry of the FBI NC PD also.:D:confused:
IV admin please make a section for the entry of the FBI NC PD also.:D:confused:
girlfriend Brooke Burke layering the 14K
dixie
09-08 08:40 PM
Interesting thread but NO Radio Button to vote...
You will have to login to be able to vote.
You will have to login to be able to vote.
hairstyles Brooke Burke (Dancing With
fromnaija
07-11 12:36 PM
Background: Rep. Ed Royce was on C-Span on Saturday July 8, 2006 to promote HR 4437. Here is the question I asked and his verbatim response.
Question: My question is on legal immigrants like myself who have been waiting in line for over ten years to get a green card. I see nothing in the House passed bill HR 4437 to support our case. What are you doing to move us unto a fast track and resolve the broken legal immigration process?
Answer: Illegal immigration is very unfair to people who wait in the queue in order to come to the United States. And frankly, all of these illegal immigrations is putting enormous strain on USCIS and other gevernment agencies. If we can secure the border through the legislation that I talked about then I think we'll take a lot of the strain off USCIS. And frankly, it will make the system fairer for those who have waited in line or are waiting in line to come to the united States the right way which is to come the legal way.
Comment: Unfortunately there was no room for a rebuttal. I would have pointed out to him that it is illogical to think that illegal immigration puts any strain on USCIS since USCIS only process legal immigration. Go figure!
Question: My question is on legal immigrants like myself who have been waiting in line for over ten years to get a green card. I see nothing in the House passed bill HR 4437 to support our case. What are you doing to move us unto a fast track and resolve the broken legal immigration process?
Answer: Illegal immigration is very unfair to people who wait in the queue in order to come to the United States. And frankly, all of these illegal immigrations is putting enormous strain on USCIS and other gevernment agencies. If we can secure the border through the legislation that I talked about then I think we'll take a lot of the strain off USCIS. And frankly, it will make the system fairer for those who have waited in line or are waiting in line to come to the united States the right way which is to come the legal way.
Comment: Unfortunately there was no room for a rebuttal. I would have pointed out to him that it is illogical to think that illegal immigration puts any strain on USCIS since USCIS only process legal immigration. Go figure!
amenon
05-01 10:29 PM
I understand that the chance is slim.... almost microscopic :rolleyes: But I need to prepare for the worst case (or is it the best...?? :confused:) hence the question.
Any idea about how long consular processing takes and does it depend on priority dates (in the case of a further retrogression)?
Thanks for the input, will keep a close watch on the visa bulletin and keep my wife's return trip options open.
Thanks again.
Any idea about how long consular processing takes and does it depend on priority dates (in the case of a further retrogression)?
Thanks for the input, will keep a close watch on the visa bulletin and keep my wife's return trip options open.
Thanks again.
krishnam70
06-11 05:13 PM
Dear Viewers
Could anyone please advice me on how to claim the unpaid salary from the previous employers.
I was working for a company based in Michigan run by an Indian. This person did not pay me my last month salary. He does not pick up his phone or respond to my email. I have all the proof that my client has paid him the money for which I worked but he continue to ignore my request. This guy owes me around 5000 dollars.
Any piece of advice would be of great help.
1. Send an email to the employer
2. Send a letter with a proof of delivery and signature stating your case and that you need to be paid and reminding him/her of their legal obligation and give them 7-10 days to comply failing which you will report to DOL.
3. If you have not received your dues, complain to your DOL immediately
I assume that your legal status is not compromised by doing the above and you have a backup for maintaining your legal status in case the employer comes back at you by canceling your H1 etc.
- cheers
kris
Could anyone please advice me on how to claim the unpaid salary from the previous employers.
I was working for a company based in Michigan run by an Indian. This person did not pay me my last month salary. He does not pick up his phone or respond to my email. I have all the proof that my client has paid him the money for which I worked but he continue to ignore my request. This guy owes me around 5000 dollars.
Any piece of advice would be of great help.
1. Send an email to the employer
2. Send a letter with a proof of delivery and signature stating your case and that you need to be paid and reminding him/her of their legal obligation and give them 7-10 days to comply failing which you will report to DOL.
3. If you have not received your dues, complain to your DOL immediately
I assume that your legal status is not compromised by doing the above and you have a backup for maintaining your legal status in case the employer comes back at you by canceling your H1 etc.
- cheers
kris


No comments:
Post a Comment