
Madhuri
02-19 04:58 PM
I came back on Feb 17th from India.
My visa expiry date: Sept 2009
PP expires July 2009
I -94 I got is till July- 99
The officer mentioned since my PP expires he is issuing I-94 only till PP expiry date. This was in LAX. I did not argue, I think I should have said something after reading all these posts.
My visa expiry date: Sept 2009
PP expires July 2009
I -94 I got is till July- 99
The officer mentioned since my PP expires he is issuing I-94 only till PP expiry date. This was in LAX. I did not argue, I think I should have said something after reading all these posts.
wallpaper heart clip art free black and
camilopino
01-08 04:33 PM
Yep, it is current.
Would it be reasonable to expect te green card to be approved about three months after biometrics, or is there no relationship at all?
Would it be reasonable to expect te green card to be approved about three months after biometrics, or is there no relationship at all?
NewToImmigrationVoice
04-08 02:21 PM
[B]
How come EB3 is getting major share from the annual limit for last three years(2007,2006, and 2005)
Gurus : please through some light on this?
I guess EB3 applications are more than EB2.
How come EB3 is getting major share from the annual limit for last three years(2007,2006, and 2005)
Gurus : please through some light on this?
I guess EB3 applications are more than EB2.
2011 heart clip art free black and white. lack and white flowers
cat555
07-09 12:20 PM
I was in a consulting field with employer taking 30% and me getting 70%.
He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.
My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.
All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.
He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.
My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.
All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.
more...
Mount Soche
04-07 05:04 PM
I drove to Canada for H1-visa stamp renewal a few weeks ago and was surprised that Canada Immigration did not ask for my I-94 at point of entry.
I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
I am not worrying about it at all.
Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.
Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).
OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?
Gurus- Please Help
I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
I am not worrying about it at all.
Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.
Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).
OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?
Gurus- Please Help
bombaysardar
07-16 09:08 AM
see Greg Siskind's blog :
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
An alert reader sent me the following this morning. Miriam Jordan of the WSJ is reporting
Looking to resolve a messy immigration tangle, the U.S. government is close to announcing that it will accept at least some applications for work-based green cards that were filed by thousands of skilled workers in early July at the government's invitation and then abruptly rejected.
This would be hugely disappointing news if true and, according to a source, this was NOT the deal on the table over the weekend. It also will fail to address the three crises facing USCIS:
- fighting multiple lawsuits including at least two class action matters
- staving off congressional hearings and the release of embarrassing documents
- answering press inquiries over why USCIS skipped security clearances during a time when the US is under threat of a major terrorist attack
One would hope that common sense would outweigh USCIS' anti-immigrant instincts. Like an addict that's out of control, it's time for an intervention.
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
An alert reader sent me the following this morning. Miriam Jordan of the WSJ is reporting
Looking to resolve a messy immigration tangle, the U.S. government is close to announcing that it will accept at least some applications for work-based green cards that were filed by thousands of skilled workers in early July at the government's invitation and then abruptly rejected.
This would be hugely disappointing news if true and, according to a source, this was NOT the deal on the table over the weekend. It also will fail to address the three crises facing USCIS:
- fighting multiple lawsuits including at least two class action matters
- staving off congressional hearings and the release of embarrassing documents
- answering press inquiries over why USCIS skipped security clearances during a time when the US is under threat of a major terrorist attack
One would hope that common sense would outweigh USCIS' anti-immigrant instincts. Like an addict that's out of control, it's time for an intervention.
more...
lonedesi
08-04 04:29 PM
I have made changes and posted separate letters on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20657
Please post your comments on that thread
Please post your comments on that thread
2010 Heart clip art
pappu
05-19 01:56 PM
Congressional Reply says that the applicant is pending completion of background check. Previous congressional reply was that the name check is completed.
AILA is not getting any response from USCIS as per the lawyer.
How to check on the status of background check.
It is really surprising
- 2 Congressional checks revealed 2 different answers
- Lawyer organization AILA not getting response from USCIS.
I am sure you would have called customer service and after not getting satisfactory response, pursued other options
AILA is not getting any response from USCIS as per the lawyer.
How to check on the status of background check.
It is really surprising
- 2 Congressional checks revealed 2 different answers
- Lawyer organization AILA not getting response from USCIS.
I am sure you would have called customer service and after not getting satisfactory response, pursued other options
more...
desi_scorpion
08-02 02:39 PM
I have always used fedex....excellent service for most critical documents....I might have shipped 50 times to India......never used anything else.
hair heart clip art black and
CantLeaveAmerica
04-16 02:09 PM
not a good place for IT...dallas or austin is better than houston...
I dont agree..IT is good in Houston too..depends on what ur skillset is though
I dont agree..IT is good in Houston too..depends on what ur skillset is though
more...

Ramba
01-08 12:09 PM
Thanks all for the advise/comments. Mixed opinion. I was hearing that, because of Indian Rs gaining stongly aganist US$, outsourcing to India is not cheap anymore. I also informed that hiring fulltime/permanent employee in US is cheaper than outsourcing. I do not know howmuch true it is.
IS all QA jobs are shorterm in nature? As I have already a GC, is it easy to get fulltime (longterm)/permanent job in QA?
IS all QA jobs are shorterm in nature? As I have already a GC, is it easy to get fulltime (longterm)/permanent job in QA?
hot hairstyles, Free
cygent
05-24 02:24 PM
Why can't every Indian residing in US come together and make a pledge to not work even for one day throughout the US. Then they will know how much they need us and how big impact they will have on their economy.
Sureee mate! Then let all Chinese take away the jobs... Hahahaha!! Indians so gullible. Wat you think man? They are nothing in this country, they will be wayyy better off if you don't work for 1 day. 1st try & bring your family together, forget about rest of Indians. Hahahahaha.
It's all about power in numbers - i.e. Whites, Hispanics, Blacks - in that order. Indians are a drop in US ocean, besides they all hate each other. So what are you gonna do? Hahahaha. Stupidos.
PS: This website NOT just for Indians. So please take off your blinders. ALL OF YOU who assume that.
Sureee mate! Then let all Chinese take away the jobs... Hahahaha!! Indians so gullible. Wat you think man? They are nothing in this country, they will be wayyy better off if you don't work for 1 day. 1st try & bring your family together, forget about rest of Indians. Hahahahaha.
It's all about power in numbers - i.e. Whites, Hispanics, Blacks - in that order. Indians are a drop in US ocean, besides they all hate each other. So what are you gonna do? Hahahaha. Stupidos.
PS: This website NOT just for Indians. So please take off your blinders. ALL OF YOU who assume that.
more...
house heart clip art free lack and
GC Struggle
03-11 03:05 PM
PM me if you have any questions
tattoo heart clip art black and
crystal
07-26 03:40 PM
In my case ,to avoid the hassels and to have a permanent(?) address in i-485, i took a new lease a month early than what i thought initially . (So I ended up paying rent at two places becase of the July bulletin and USCIS address change horror stories that i heard ) . a thousand dollar clean waste.Another way USCIS helping US economy
more...
pictures heart clip art free lack and
rvr_jcop
02-17 04:53 PM
Hi My emplyer is saying that he will apply for extention 3 months before expiry . So I guess he will apply in July . So in that case I need the Paystubs of May and June . Am I right ?
Yes, according to English Calendar :)
Yes, according to English Calendar :)
dresses heart clip art free lack and
Refugee_New
04-08 11:58 AM
I called the TSC IO a few times and finally it got cleared. Yes my PD is current and I wish the case gets assigned to some one soon.
These IO's knows nothing and they talk all bullshit. They keep on changing the story whenever you call them. Thats what happened in my case.
In Feb '08 my NC was pending
Mid Feb' 08 NC cleared
March 1st, NC pending
March 15, NC cleard and good to go
March 26, NC pending and waiting to be assigned to officer
April4th, NC pending and still waiting to go to an officer.
These IO's knows nothing and they talk all bullshit. They keep on changing the story whenever you call them. Thats what happened in my case.
In Feb '08 my NC was pending
Mid Feb' 08 NC cleared
March 1st, NC pending
March 15, NC cleard and good to go
March 26, NC pending and waiting to be assigned to officer
April4th, NC pending and still waiting to go to an officer.
more...
makeup Heart Clipart Black And White.
vactorboy29
02-24 11:54 AM
I can volunter this for Illinois
girlfriend heart clip art free lack and
vjone
08-28 03:17 PM
Good post.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
hairstyles heart clip art free black and white. happy easter clip art free.
seaken75
07-14 10:47 PM
USCIS is not required to return your adjustment of status applications within any timeframe. If your number becomes current before you receive your applications back, i suggest that you send in new applications and indicate on the I-485 that you submitted adjustment of status applications in July 2007 and have not yet received any correspondence from USCIS on the case.
TeddyKoochu
11-05 09:16 AM
Just Voted, thanks for posting.
saibaba
12-18 02:52 PM
Hi guys,
I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?
My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....
I wonder what is happening....
sorry to ask you but where wld I track all these LUD's in the case status online website?
I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?
My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....
I wonder what is happening....
sorry to ask you but where wld I track all these LUD's in the case status online website?


No comments:
Post a Comment