
qualified_trash
12-15 11:35 AM
I think if you have 2 years left, you will get H1 transfer and the new H1 will have 2 years. After those 2 years, you will get another 3 years if your 140 is not revoked by your previous employer.
he can get a 3 yr extension no matter what because I am assuming that he will go through PERM and have his I140 approved through the new company in a year or so.
the only benefit of the old I140 is to port the Priority Date.
he can get a 3 yr extension no matter what because I am assuming that he will go through PERM and have his I140 approved through the new company in a year or so.
the only benefit of the old I140 is to port the Priority Date.
wallpaper short funky hairstyles.
purplehazea
05-11 12:50 PM
800 989 TALK - I confirmed it

kannan
07-21 02:07 PM
My 485 details
PD Nov 2005 EB 2 India Ported from Previous employer
Applied date July 2007
ND aug 23
Ist I 140 approved jan 2006 --( This got the below message)
2nd I 140 approved Mar 2007
Today I got a CRIS mail ,that my already approved I 140 got a status
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing.
On July 20, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
This is my Previous employer's I 140approved in jan 2006, I transfered the PD .Any thing is wrong. I am so scared . I was laid off from April. Till now I did not get any Job.
Do I have to worry because this is my previous company I-140.
PD Nov 2005 EB 2 India Ported from Previous employer
Applied date July 2007
ND aug 23
Ist I 140 approved jan 2006 --( This got the below message)
2nd I 140 approved Mar 2007
Today I got a CRIS mail ,that my already approved I 140 got a status
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing.
On July 20, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
This is my Previous employer's I 140approved in jan 2006, I transfered the PD .Any thing is wrong. I am so scared . I was laid off from April. Till now I did not get any Job.
Do I have to worry because this is my previous company I-140.
2011 funky hairstyles for girls

raj2007
02-18 01:36 AM
Folks,
I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.
I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.
I have the following questions:
1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...
I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC
2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.
To your old employer
3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?
For invokig Ac21 doesn't mean you have to use EAD..you can transfer your h1 to new employer.
Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...
Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!
Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.
chk above
I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.
I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.
I have the following questions:
1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...
I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC
2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.
To your old employer
3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?
For invokig Ac21 doesn't mean you have to use EAD..you can transfer your h1 to new employer.
Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...
Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!
Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.
chk above
more...
ashkam
12-03 04:46 PM
You are welcome. Another important thing to look at (from the document) is that for the first 26 weeks of unemployment, benefits are disbursed through a fund paid for by unemployment taxes on companies, thereby not making it a public burden. After 26 weeks, however, extended unemployment benefits are paid by the federal government, which makes it a public burden, which would be detrimental to a person's green card prospects.
kaisersose
07-27 02:54 PM
What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.
The job order will contain the job description. This will be in the Labor Application. Usually when a 140 is being applied, the employer will provide you the job order and tell you to ensure your experience letters are in line with the Job order.
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
The job order will contain the job description. This will be in the Labor Application. Usually when a 140 is being applied, the employer will provide you the job order and tell you to ensure your experience letters are in line with the Job order.
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
more...
eb2dec2005
10-28 10:33 AM
I applied for the renewal of my expired AP on Oct 12 which was received on Oct 14th.But neither the checks are cashes nor any reciept notice received.
Is there anybody else in the same boat,Btw, the service center is NSC.
Is there anybody else in the same boat,Btw, the service center is NSC.
2010 Funky Hairstyles For Long Hair
jthomas
05-15 01:08 AM
I am not sure but i don't think you should have any problem when applying for ARRA nor unemployment. In CA the employer pays 220 dollars(2/3) and i have to pay $100 per month(1/3) . The employer gets 2/3 of the paid insurance by claiming on tax return. I think it is a federal benifit added by Obama during this recession.
however you would 90 days time to think if you want to take AARA.
Also check with your immigration attorney as well as other IV members.
Source:-
I am laid off from last 7 weeks. I did not take ARRA since i don't think i would be sick till i get another job. If i am sick i can still manage with local desi/mexician doctors who charge a small fee. I took unemployment Insurance and i am getting unemployment cheques. The only change is that instead of offering 54 weeks (as in CA) they are offering around 28 weeks since we don't have green card/citizenship.
One of the IV member, I know took Uninsurance benifits. He got 30 weeks of UI whereas the state gives 59 weeks of UI.
the extended UI is a part of federal benifits and we don't get it. Unemployment is a insurance and we are paying from every paycheck we get.
If you are thinking of taking UI please PM me for more information.
J thomas
Hello All,
I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.
I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.
My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?
Thanks for all your answers.
S
however you would 90 days time to think if you want to take AARA.
Also check with your immigration attorney as well as other IV members.
Source:-
I am laid off from last 7 weeks. I did not take ARRA since i don't think i would be sick till i get another job. If i am sick i can still manage with local desi/mexician doctors who charge a small fee. I took unemployment Insurance and i am getting unemployment cheques. The only change is that instead of offering 54 weeks (as in CA) they are offering around 28 weeks since we don't have green card/citizenship.
One of the IV member, I know took Uninsurance benifits. He got 30 weeks of UI whereas the state gives 59 weeks of UI.
the extended UI is a part of federal benifits and we don't get it. Unemployment is a insurance and we are paying from every paycheck we get.
If you are thinking of taking UI please PM me for more information.
J thomas
Hello All,
I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.
I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.
My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?
Thanks for all your answers.
S
more...
gbof
02-26 02:47 PM
Hello,
I came here as F1 visa but I'm out of stutus now. Here is some background:
I came here in september 2006 as F1 visa. I took 2 english quaters at the university then tranfer to another school in april 2007 ( Let calls them MSU). MSU gave me I 20 and it expried on March 2010. But due to financial problem, I did not register class at MSU after april 2007 so I was out of status. After that, I started register class at MSU in september 2008 and stoped in april 2009. I did not register any class after april 2009. I talked to my advicesor and she said, since I have been in school on and off so no matter that i went back to school some, I still out of stutus.
I have been my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and we want to get married ( He is an US citizen). I really dont know if i will get trouble because of my stutus or where to start? like what files do we have to fill, etc....
Any advice would be appreciate! Thank you so much for your time!
Both desi3933 and deechi are right.
on the side: You intend doing a course in English (may be to do a job). Your english tells all you care for english. You sure need to improve your english... even in an informal set up
I came here as F1 visa but I'm out of stutus now. Here is some background:
I came here in september 2006 as F1 visa. I took 2 english quaters at the university then tranfer to another school in april 2007 ( Let calls them MSU). MSU gave me I 20 and it expried on March 2010. But due to financial problem, I did not register class at MSU after april 2007 so I was out of status. After that, I started register class at MSU in september 2008 and stoped in april 2009. I did not register any class after april 2009. I talked to my advicesor and she said, since I have been in school on and off so no matter that i went back to school some, I still out of stutus.
I have been my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and we want to get married ( He is an US citizen). I really dont know if i will get trouble because of my stutus or where to start? like what files do we have to fill, etc....
Any advice would be appreciate! Thank you so much for your time!
Both desi3933 and deechi are right.
on the side: You intend doing a course in English (may be to do a job). Your english tells all you care for english. You sure need to improve your english... even in an informal set up
hair funky hairstyles for girls

tonyHK12
01-21 09:41 AM
Read this link from Murthy.com:
MurthyDotCom : H1B & H-4 Visa Applications in India Plagued by 221(g) Refusals - Part 1 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_h14ind.html)
" At the present time, it would be wise for H1B workers employed by IT consulting companies, as well as their H-4 spouses, that they limit international travel unless it is absolutely necessary. Those working for employers in other sectors also face risks that should be carefully considered before traveling internationally and applying for visa stamps abroad. "
pretty tough having to do it in the holiday season. The article says its an attempt to tighten the screws on fraudulent partices in H1b.
MurthyDotCom : H1B & H-4 Visa Applications in India Plagued by 221(g) Refusals - Part 1 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_h14ind.html)
" At the present time, it would be wise for H1B workers employed by IT consulting companies, as well as their H-4 spouses, that they limit international travel unless it is absolutely necessary. Those working for employers in other sectors also face risks that should be carefully considered before traveling internationally and applying for visa stamps abroad. "
pretty tough having to do it in the holiday season. The article says its an attempt to tighten the screws on fraudulent partices in H1b.
more...
snathan
03-03 09:48 PM
Hi all,
consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?
what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?
You should ask these questions to your employer.
consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?
what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?
You should ask these questions to your employer.
hot teenage-girls-funky-hairstyles
a_yaja
07-18 11:02 AM
what is your country of birth? I know dates never went current to sep'08 for india...
His priority date was May 2004 - not Sept. 2008. He kept his original priority date.
His priority date was May 2004 - not Sept. 2008. He kept his original priority date.
more...
house Girls Short Hair styles 2011
sixburgh
06-28 03:44 PM
I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
tattoo short hairstyles for thick
rongha_2000
07-11 06:08 PM
This is a very interesting thread. People PLEASE USE THIS LINK and lets all email / send a letter to Mr. President and Mr. Vice President.
IV Core Team, please draft a template so that everyone could use.
Thanks Mihird for finding this link. Great Job!!!
Here is what I sent
***************
So much for illegals and nothing for legals who played by the rules? Is there a hope for us legal immigrants anywhere in sight?
I request you to please look into the case and feel the pain and frustration we go through every day.
Attached is the link
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg
*************************
IV Core Team, please draft a template so that everyone could use.
Thanks Mihird for finding this link. Great Job!!!
Here is what I sent
***************
So much for illegals and nothing for legals who played by the rules? Is there a hope for us legal immigrants anywhere in sight?
I request you to please look into the case and feel the pain and frustration we go through every day.
Attached is the link
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg
*************************
more...
pictures Funky Hairstyles For Long Hair
adusumilli
10-16 06:23 PM
I had LUDs on 10/05/2007, 10/07/2007, 10/09/2007 on my I-485 application after my FP appointment. I do not know what it means though.
I had lud's on same dates after fp as yours, I really don't know what it means.
I had lud's on same dates after fp as yours, I really don't know what it means.
dresses Funky short hairstyles for
yabadaba
11-19 05:08 PM
Looks like this is the system that USCIS has been saying they are working on to identify pending cases.
Now, what if your case is pending and your Attorney is not a AILA member or you do not use an Attorney?
maybe u should write to the ombudsman and let them know that its not fair for people who dont have aila attorneys.
Now, what if your case is pending and your Attorney is not a AILA member or you do not use an Attorney?
maybe u should write to the ombudsman and let them know that its not fair for people who dont have aila attorneys.
more...
makeup Short cute hairstyles for
wandmaker
07-23 07:44 AM
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
(1) you first will have to apply for 140 with porting request until it is approved the PD is not yours (2) apply for 485, if the PD is current. NSC folks did the right by returning your application because concurrent filing is not possible, if the 140 has porting request.
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
(1) you first will have to apply for 140 with porting request until it is approved the PD is not yours (2) apply for 485, if the PD is current. NSC folks did the right by returning your application because concurrent filing is not possible, if the 140 has porting request.
girlfriend Short+haircuts+for+girls+
english_august
09-10 07:40 AM
Please use expedited shipping to place your orders before 12 PM EST on Monday.
hairstyles Short Funky Hairstyles for

ubetman
09-10 12:08 AM
Can we buy there in DC instead of ordering now and not receiving before we leave? I am from dallas and If I order on Monday, do you think I can get before friday? FYI: I am leaving on saturday morning...Thanks...
obviously
07-30 12:14 AM
We should get a group of folks asking for reinstatement of I-140 premium processing. This SINGLE administrative move will enable high skilled workers on many counts. Legal interfiling cases can be expedited, and non interfilers can be one step closer to getting their I-485's with EAD cards should there be future retrogression.
Also, the reality of revenue gained from premium processing cannot be ignored. Ok, dont keep it at 15 days, make is 30 or even 45 days. But dont take it away in its entirety.
I would sincerely request even EB2's that have current dates to join in requesting I-140 premium processing. This should not negatively intersect with any of your interests.
Also, the reality of revenue gained from premium processing cannot be ignored. Ok, dont keep it at 15 days, make is 30 or even 45 days. But dont take it away in its entirety.
I would sincerely request even EB2's that have current dates to join in requesting I-140 premium processing. This should not negatively intersect with any of your interests.
dbevis
October 23rd, 2003, 11:59 PM
Funny Don, I was just over at Holliday Park about a week and a half ago scouting a location for a shoot. Too bad that area is fenced off, it would be perfect.
Yeah, stopped there after I left your place the other day. It's too bad they don't fix it up and get the fountain working again. And the fence doesn't do anything for the appearance :( Then again, it is called "the ruins". It might have been put up due to a skateboarder problem, dunno.
Don
Yeah, stopped there after I left your place the other day. It's too bad they don't fix it up and get the fountain working again. And the fence doesn't do anything for the appearance :( Then again, it is called "the ruins". It might have been put up due to a skateboarder problem, dunno.
Don


No comments:
Post a Comment