bkam
05-15 09:47 PM
There is no need everyone to be able to see personal details of the IV members. The admin should keep this list securely locked and use only when appropriate. A lot of bad things can happen if this data is open for the public.
More than 3,000 people have trusted the core members by sending their personal details and this trust should not be abused. We must be careful!
More than 3,000 people have trusted the core members by sending their personal details and this trust should not be abused. We must be careful!
wallpaper Nose Job Before and After
RollingStone12
04-25 02:48 PM
SURE I WILL GO BACK NO PROBLEM AND TAKE ALL THE MONEY I EARNED WHILE LIVING HERE.......OH BTW I am a AMERICAN CITIZEN...LOL !
Take whatever Sh&*t you want...dont forget your son.
BTW its not 'a' American and its 'an' American.
Big LOL :)
P.S: Dont tell your son you have money...:)
Take whatever Sh&*t you want...dont forget your son.
BTW its not 'a' American and its 'an' American.
Big LOL :)
P.S: Dont tell your son you have money...:)
krishmunn
01-26 11:59 AM
two of my posts that contained strong arguments against certain **famous** posters were not published!! They allow posts with name calling and rude language, but not with strong rebuttals against certain schools of thought.
Very true ! I am not sure what the moderators of Murhty forum are up to but yes the forum has been hijacked by a few very rude members. BTW, one of their very famous members have been banned from another very popular Attorney forum for rude (and illogical) posts and now happily continues name calling and rude language in Murthy forum.
Very true ! I am not sure what the moderators of Murhty forum are up to but yes the forum has been hijacked by a few very rude members. BTW, one of their very famous members have been banned from another very popular Attorney forum for rude (and illogical) posts and now happily continues name calling and rude language in Murthy forum.
2011 Nicole Kidman Nose Job Before
ramboom1
03-28 09:20 AM
Fellow IV members,
How come the "Hard Limit" is not talked about / mentioned in any of the big websites? Shusterman.com / Aila.org et all. Is it possible to get an immigration attorney to explain this crucial issue of "Hard Limit" to IV core team ?
How come the "Hard Limit" is not talked about / mentioned in any of the big websites? Shusterman.com / Aila.org et all. Is it possible to get an immigration attorney to explain this crucial issue of "Hard Limit" to IV core team ?
more...

Munna Bhai
01-30 09:33 AM
Hi,
-I got my I140 approved in MAY 2006.
-I got my 3 years H1B based on I140 approval. I went to India for stamping as I was out of status for 10 months due to 7th year extension pending for a long time with USCIS.
- I came to USA on this H1B in JUNE'2006 with approval until JUNE'2009.
-On JAN 2007, my company has received a letter from USCIS to 'INTENT TO Revoke' the approved I140.
-My employer responded to USCIS letter with required documents.
-We are waiting for USCIS decision.
In this situation
1.Will my H1B also be revoked if I140 is revoked?
2. Can I transfer my H1B to another employer. How much time do I have?
3. If I transfer my H1B(i have approval until JUNE2009), can I apply new labor and I140 and get extension again after 2009.
Any other suggestions , help that you can do. Please advise?
Answer:If I-140 is revoked, H1b extension is not valid but I have seen cases where USCIS has not bother much about it, if you had valid extension before revoked but do discuss this question with a lawyer.
Answer:Yes, you can transfer, do it as soon as you can.
Answer:Yes, start new PERM+I-140 and get extension for 3 years.
-I got my I140 approved in MAY 2006.
-I got my 3 years H1B based on I140 approval. I went to India for stamping as I was out of status for 10 months due to 7th year extension pending for a long time with USCIS.
- I came to USA on this H1B in JUNE'2006 with approval until JUNE'2009.
-On JAN 2007, my company has received a letter from USCIS to 'INTENT TO Revoke' the approved I140.
-My employer responded to USCIS letter with required documents.
-We are waiting for USCIS decision.
In this situation
1.Will my H1B also be revoked if I140 is revoked?
2. Can I transfer my H1B to another employer. How much time do I have?
3. If I transfer my H1B(i have approval until JUNE2009), can I apply new labor and I140 and get extension again after 2009.
Any other suggestions , help that you can do. Please advise?
Answer:If I-140 is revoked, H1b extension is not valid but I have seen cases where USCIS has not bother much about it, if you had valid extension before revoked but do discuss this question with a lawyer.
Answer:Yes, you can transfer, do it as soon as you can.
Answer:Yes, start new PERM+I-140 and get extension for 3 years.
viper673
06-16 08:05 PM
The 180 days AC-21 rule only applies if your I-140 has been approved.
If you only have a receipt notice, then you don't have the option to invoke the AC-21.
Lay low...
If you only have a receipt notice, then you don't have the option to invoke the AC-21.
Lay low...
more...
Ann Ruben
01-20 09:11 AM
Abhay,
Was the RFE for the I-485 or for the I-140? If for the I-485, has the I-140 been approved? What evidence was requested?
Ann
Was the RFE for the I-485 or for the I-140? If for the I-485, has the I-140 been approved? What evidence was requested?
Ann
2010 Before: After: Megan Fox
sanju
07-11 01:30 AM
I emailed some of our core members. I hope they can take out some time to deal with these rouge elements tomorrow. In Hindi they say- Asteen Ka Saanp ( snake in your sleeve) for this kind of behavour from USINPAC
I agree with you 100%. I think Anti-Immigrants like NumbersUSA and Tom Tancredo is better than USINPAC. For Anti-immigrants atleast we know where they stand and we know what to expect from them. usinpac is the worst kind of disease for the community where they can trick you anytime and you will not even know when they are stabbing you at your back. They just want to do photo-ops and claim the credit for the things they didn't even know. I live in VA and most people in Indian community in northern VA know about the inside story of these scamster. Initially a few lawmakers got the impression that usinpac represent the Indian American community, maybe that is what the con-artist at this org conveyed to a few lawmakers. Now everybody in DC area, including the lawmakers, know the truth about this group. A journalist friend in MD told me that even press and reporters know about this totally useless org called usinpac.
It is one thing if they do something and then claim credit for doing it. The problem is first of all they claim to represent entire Indian American community; on top of that they do not do anything about the any issue including green card issue. But when they see something happening they will try to take ownership of anything moving and will try to make a show that things are moving because of them. Just as in this case, all the members of IV sent flowers and these guys are releasing press release to tell to the world that they are the once doing this drive. Such press release from them is extremely damaging as the basic intent of the ENTIRE flower campaign was o draw media attention. In this case usinpac did not spare all the people spending days and nights to coordinate, Nixtor and English_august and thousands of people who sent flowers. How can someone stoop so low? Now they want to get media attention and that is why they have sneaked in this press release. IV core must come clean on this and clearly renounce these consistent immature acts of these con-artists. This org with extremely bad reputation and we must stay as far away from them as possible.
I agree with you 100%. I think Anti-Immigrants like NumbersUSA and Tom Tancredo is better than USINPAC. For Anti-immigrants atleast we know where they stand and we know what to expect from them. usinpac is the worst kind of disease for the community where they can trick you anytime and you will not even know when they are stabbing you at your back. They just want to do photo-ops and claim the credit for the things they didn't even know. I live in VA and most people in Indian community in northern VA know about the inside story of these scamster. Initially a few lawmakers got the impression that usinpac represent the Indian American community, maybe that is what the con-artist at this org conveyed to a few lawmakers. Now everybody in DC area, including the lawmakers, know the truth about this group. A journalist friend in MD told me that even press and reporters know about this totally useless org called usinpac.
It is one thing if they do something and then claim credit for doing it. The problem is first of all they claim to represent entire Indian American community; on top of that they do not do anything about the any issue including green card issue. But when they see something happening they will try to take ownership of anything moving and will try to make a show that things are moving because of them. Just as in this case, all the members of IV sent flowers and these guys are releasing press release to tell to the world that they are the once doing this drive. Such press release from them is extremely damaging as the basic intent of the ENTIRE flower campaign was o draw media attention. In this case usinpac did not spare all the people spending days and nights to coordinate, Nixtor and English_august and thousands of people who sent flowers. How can someone stoop so low? Now they want to get media attention and that is why they have sneaked in this press release. IV core must come clean on this and clearly renounce these consistent immature acts of these con-artists. This org with extremely bad reputation and we must stay as far away from them as possible.
more...
lkapildev
01-15 04:59 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16684
hair Celebrity Nose Jobs: Before
harsh
12-30 11:17 AM
what is interesting is why is EB2 stuck on Jan 2003? At least with EB3 we know that due to 245(i) it was stuck for a long time in April. I still can't figure out EB2 is stuck for such a long time in Jan 03.
more...
reddy77
08-10 06:16 AM
Good to know and thanks for the update and hope your parents are doing well ...
hot Amerie Nose Jobs
nixstor
10-25 06:08 PM
I posted my comment about legal High Skilled immigration.
See my comment #263
I just skimmed through the page and I see that there are 7 or 8 questions on Highly Skilled Immigration. Any one interested can post their Q as well so that we can make more impact. There are only 300 Q's and I hope he addresses Legal Immigration. Post your Q's. He is an expected Senatorial Candidate in 2008 out of VA.
See my comment #263
I just skimmed through the page and I see that there are 7 or 8 questions on Highly Skilled Immigration. Any one interested can post their Q as well so that we can make more impact. There are only 300 Q's and I hope he addresses Legal Immigration. Post your Q's. He is an expected Senatorial Candidate in 2008 out of VA.
more...
house jennifer aniston nose.
InTheMoment
02-15 11:48 AM
Yes, it does apply to nationals from India.
tattoo kyle richards nose job before
sravankind
01-11 03:35 PM
Clearly Explaining
I am working on Company A in H1B status my GC sponsored Company B for Future Employment and they applied 140 its Approved suddenly dates became current I applied AOS with 140 Approved in July afte that we got our EADS APs FPs all etc. my sponsored employer asked to join then I joined in Company B on EAD status
what ever the payment terms which I discussed within a month he changed his words according to law he only pay salary but I am working on percentage basis I liitle bit fed up with those issues
I stayed with them only one month and one more month
when can I Use AC21 for safe side
I am working on Company A in H1B status my GC sponsored Company B for Future Employment and they applied 140 its Approved suddenly dates became current I applied AOS with 140 Approved in July afte that we got our EADS APs FPs all etc. my sponsored employer asked to join then I joined in Company B on EAD status
what ever the payment terms which I discussed within a month he changed his words according to law he only pay salary but I am working on percentage basis I liitle bit fed up with those issues
I stayed with them only one month and one more month
when can I Use AC21 for safe side
more...
pictures jennifer aniston nose pics
ThinkTwice
10-26 01:10 PM
I am in the same boat...
I saw LUDs yesterday and day before yesterday on my AP application..
Hope they approve it soon.
Well I saw the LUD change a couple of times last week but No change in status.... this is goddamn ridiculous, it has been more than four months and no AP yet, people are prisoners or what .. *Go@ Dam&^% !!!
I saw LUDs yesterday and day before yesterday on my AP application..
Hope they approve it soon.
Well I saw the LUD change a couple of times last week but No change in status.... this is goddamn ridiculous, it has been more than four months and no AP yet, people are prisoners or what .. *Go@ Dam&^% !!!
dresses nose job efore and after
Jeffphoto
September 5th, 2006, 08:17 AM
And what is HDR?
more...
makeup kyle richards nose job before
clockwork
08-26 10:08 AM
clockwork :
Mine is the same case....Did you have LUD on your I-485. Mine was received by J.Barrett on July 2nd and has an LUD on 8/5. Not received the RN yet.
You are asking about LUD on I-140 right? Yes. I had LUD on my approved I-140 on 08/05/07. Thanks -
Mine is the same case....Did you have LUD on your I-485. Mine was received by J.Barrett on July 2nd and has an LUD on 8/5. Not received the RN yet.
You are asking about LUD on I-140 right? Yes. I had LUD on my approved I-140 on 08/05/07. Thanks -
girlfriend Before and After Nose Job
fide_champ
04-09 08:17 AM
My labour was filed in RIR on March 2005 and got approved on August 2006.
The employer filed for a I-140 in November 2006.
But in July 2007 while filing for I-485 the attorney filed another I-140 which triggered a duplicate filing on the previous I-140.
Then in August 2008 when the second I-140 came for processing it got DENIED reason stating the attorney did not attach the certified labour copy while filing the I-140 (how silly it is ).
But quickly to cover up their mistakes the attorney filed a MTR in August 2008 for the second I-140.
My 6th year of H1B expired on November 2008 and my employer filed for 7th year extn based on approved labour and pending MTR.
December 2008 the MTR got denied till date the employer is not talking about what happened to the MTR why it got DENIED. Subsequently my I-485 got DENIED. Also got an RFE on the 7th year H1B extn.
Now to cover up again the attorney on the directions on my employer filed a new I-140(which is my third). And replied to the H1B RFE and the current online status shows case resumed as of January 2009.
QUESTION:
1. Am I technically Out of Status?
2. If yes from when precisely?
3. Is there any chances of applying a new H1B in premium processing?
4. Will there be any chances of re instating the I-485 if the third I-140 gets approved?
5. Is there a way to atleast ask the attorney to refund all the money that I have wasted because of the negligence of the attorney?
Adding salt to the wound I have one more situation here.
I need to renew my Indian Passport which is expiring in June 2009 (another 2 months).
I dont have an approval notice with me, is it possible to renew the passport with the H1B receipt?
Is there any Same Day passport service at SFO Indian Consulate?
Kindly excuse me if I am confusing or not clear on points. I am very confused and mentally upset.
Please GURU's I am eagerly waiting for some +tive notes.
Thanks
Find another attorney who is knowledgable. I have been in similar situations like these and i know how it feels. The employer should be held resposible for all the mis-haps.
WHat happened to your first I140?
You are techically in-status as your H1-B is still under processing.
As for your passport renewal, the H1-B receipt should be good enough to prove that you are in status. I think the indian consulates allow you to renew passport a year before the expiry date so you actually missed renewing well before your H1 expired. But anyway there is no way out now as you have to send the receipt and pray that they accept that as a proof.
The employer filed for a I-140 in November 2006.
But in July 2007 while filing for I-485 the attorney filed another I-140 which triggered a duplicate filing on the previous I-140.
Then in August 2008 when the second I-140 came for processing it got DENIED reason stating the attorney did not attach the certified labour copy while filing the I-140 (how silly it is ).
But quickly to cover up their mistakes the attorney filed a MTR in August 2008 for the second I-140.
My 6th year of H1B expired on November 2008 and my employer filed for 7th year extn based on approved labour and pending MTR.
December 2008 the MTR got denied till date the employer is not talking about what happened to the MTR why it got DENIED. Subsequently my I-485 got DENIED. Also got an RFE on the 7th year H1B extn.
Now to cover up again the attorney on the directions on my employer filed a new I-140(which is my third). And replied to the H1B RFE and the current online status shows case resumed as of January 2009.
QUESTION:
1. Am I technically Out of Status?
2. If yes from when precisely?
3. Is there any chances of applying a new H1B in premium processing?
4. Will there be any chances of re instating the I-485 if the third I-140 gets approved?
5. Is there a way to atleast ask the attorney to refund all the money that I have wasted because of the negligence of the attorney?
Adding salt to the wound I have one more situation here.
I need to renew my Indian Passport which is expiring in June 2009 (another 2 months).
I dont have an approval notice with me, is it possible to renew the passport with the H1B receipt?
Is there any Same Day passport service at SFO Indian Consulate?
Kindly excuse me if I am confusing or not clear on points. I am very confused and mentally upset.
Please GURU's I am eagerly waiting for some +tive notes.
Thanks
Find another attorney who is knowledgable. I have been in similar situations like these and i know how it feels. The employer should be held resposible for all the mis-haps.
WHat happened to your first I140?
You are techically in-status as your H1-B is still under processing.
As for your passport renewal, the H1-B receipt should be good enough to prove that you are in status. I think the indian consulates allow you to renew passport a year before the expiry date so you actually missed renewing well before your H1 expired. But anyway there is no way out now as you have to send the receipt and pray that they accept that as a proof.
hairstyles blake lively nose job before
furiouspride
04-24 08:01 PM
Contact an attorney mister. Duh?
aroranuj
06-27 11:23 AM
Has anyone done a FOIA before for an I-140 receipt notice? Where do I file? Does it in anyway makes USCIS reveiw my case more than it should?
21stIcon
12-17 03:28 AM
He is based in Dallas,TX. he provided excellant service to me in my tough journey.
www.naidoolaw.com
www.naidoolaw.com


No comments:
Post a Comment