Wednesday, June 15, 2011

lebron james wallpaper miami heat

images lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james heat dunk
  • lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james heat dunk



  • glosrfc
    01-01 06:42 PM
    Is it just an AS 3.0 competition? Otherwise all of us lowly and impoverished AS 2.0 users will have to sit this one out.





    wallpaper lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james heat dunk lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james miami heat dunk
  • lebron james miami heat dunk



  • english_august
    07-18 12:27 AM
    It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.

    If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.

    It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.

    Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.





    lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • solaris27
    10-15 01:46 PM
    No you can't





    2011 lebron james miami heat dunk lebron james wallpaper miami heat. hair lebron james miami heat
  • hair lebron james miami heat



  • gsc999
    07-17 04:17 PM
    Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.
    --
    We recently used flowers as a sign of protest. My suggestion is not to send flowers to either IV core or congresswoman Zoe Lofgren or anyone else. That might send a mixed message although the intentions are good.

    Instead of flowers, I recommend a funding drive. That would help the core IV to have more resources at their disposal to push for the next step, which is long term solution for visa retrogression.



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james miami heat
  • lebron james miami heat



  • averagedesi
    08-29 09:14 PM
    mate i am in the same boat as you. but I personally don't think anything can be done to change that. It is completely based on IO's judgement when approving application.

    There should be some basis for their judgement right? they just cannot make arbitrary decisions right? The thing is I am not sure what the procedure is when there are issues with the EAD. I am apprehensive to return my EAD for USCIS to make the correction as it expires in 3 weeks





    lebron james wallpaper miami heat. Lebron+james+miami+heat+
  • Lebron+james+miami+heat+



  • letstalklc
    11-05 02:49 PM
    Just voted.

    Thank you very much for putting here in the immigration forums.



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper miami heat. images lebron james miami heat
  • images lebron james miami heat



  • rav_bac
    12-02 11:22 PM
    Hi Praveen,

    did they marked which documents required on the yellow slip issued by Consualte. ???


    Thanks in advance!!!


    hello all,

    i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents

    Thanks,
    Praveen





    2010 lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • chanduv23
    08-10 11:48 AM
    Close This Thread



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james miami heat dunk
  • lebron james miami heat dunk



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 03:15 PM
    Thanks, I gave you some green dots for your answers.
    You asked about my age: I will be 40yrs old this December. I came here when I was 29.
    Even though you wanted to file a lawsuit against EB3( I am EB3 2004, with US Masters and Indian Bachelors both in Computer Science) I will still go ahead give you some suggestions.

    1) I am guessing since you are working for consulting company, you might have worked at client places here in US. Nowadays everyone is in the fashion of opening their own India office like Target, BOA etc. So if you have worked with these clients and have good references from a PM or VP then you might be able to get in India office fairly easily and with really good pay. You could try for managerial roles.

    2)As someone suggested Real Estate is another option

    3) Otherthing to look in to is opening a school, this will help serve the community and also make money for you. Schools in India are going nowhere, so very less risk.

    Hope this helps you...but what I am not sure from your statements is, are you frustrated with the wait for GC or are you frustrated with making less than what you should be making or are you frustrated in general?

    Do not know your age, could be mid life crisis :D think about it....take a vacation....





    hair hair lebron james miami heat lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james miami heat wallpaper 2010.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james miami heat wallpaper 2010.



  • Alabaman
    09-17 02:27 PM
    We do not want to associate ourselves with family immigration or H1-B visas any more than illegal immigration.
    I agree that we should be dissociating ourselves from anything that is controversial, that includes illegals, H1-Bs, and ....

    I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??




    Immigration Voice
    Working for reform in legal immigration
    or
    A voice for legal immigrants


    ....better still:
    Immigration Voice
    A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james wallpaper miami.
  • lebron james wallpaper miami.



  • bestia
    07-20 02:37 AM
    I think another argument would be to request a statistics of how many actual terrorists or big criminals FBI caught during that "name check" process. Why would a terrorist apply for LC/I-140/I-485, go to FP, sit at the same address for years, provide his true identity and real (not fake) documents, and wait while FBI will check his name? And then he will sit and wait until FBI will knock his door? Did FBI catch at least ONE person during that process?

    Another argument. Why GC should be issued only AFTER name check? What difference from security stand point makes if a person on GC or on EAD/AP cycle? If he is a terrorist he suppose to be caught, interrogated, charged, centenced, deported. The law allows doing that on either GC or EAD/AP stage. So then why torture people on EAD/AP stage for years?





    hot lebron james miami heat lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james miami heat
  • lebron james miami heat



  • bidhanc
    05-11 12:50 PM
    Hi,

    I called npr at the "media relations" number and spoke to a Representative.
    He gave me the TALK number as mentioned above.

    Bidhan



    more...


    house lebron james wallpaper lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james miami heat
  • lebron james miami heat



  • surabhi
    05-29 08:21 PM
    I have been working for a University for the last 3 yrs(2005-2008). The H1 they have is quota exempted and is non transferable. In 2006 a consultant A offered me a job and filed for H1b in the quota it has got approved.But due to certain reasons i have not joined them and still continued it the university job. In 2008 i got an another job oppurtunity with an another consultant B. They filed a H1 transfer from company A to Company B ,showing my university h1 that i am still in status.This H1 application by company B got denied and i have left the university job. Can i join the company A because they have an H1 approved in my name in oct 2006. I contacted consultant A and they still have not cancelled the H1 they have in my name.
    Thank you for the help

    YOu were in status until you were with the University. Did you start working with Company B pending approval. In that case you MAY be in status while you were working there. You are certainly out of status since your h1b is denied. Make sure you are not accumulating > 180 days.

    USCIS denial seem to be consistent with the fact that you cannot transfer from cap-exempt to cap based job. Even though you petitioned from Company A to B, your H1 in use was from the University.

    It should be possible to go back to Company A, assuming it is still valid and it has I-94 attached to it. The case is slightly complex, and a paid telephone consultation with a good attorney will be money well spent.





    tattoo Lebron+james+miami+heat+ lebron james wallpaper miami heat. wallpaper lebron james miami
  • wallpaper lebron james miami



  • morchu
    06-01 04:44 PM
    If you "extension of status" is denied, you can "re-enter" only with a new visa stamping on your passport. Same applies for family.

    USCIS most probably will issue RFEs if the exact dates of out of status is not clear. And eventually if it become obvious of 4 months of out of status, I think mostly your extension of status will be denied. Only exceptional situations / explanations can get an extension of status / change of status approved even with 4 months of out of status.

    At this point, I suggest you plan for the return to home country (even if it is temporary), and if you can secure an offer, file for H1 and wait for its approval in your home country. I know it is painful, but please do plan for it, to make it less painful.

    Staying out of status too long will even affect your next entry. And I think 4 months is long. But it is your choice.

    Thank you for your immediate reply. I have 2 more questions as below :

    My H1B is valid till 2011. I came through �A� company and this is my second employer (�B�). After I joined �B� company, I never went out of USA. �B� Company�s name is not reflected in my H1B visa (in passport). Only I have the copy of I129 with �B� company�s name. Now, I am no more with �B� company.

    1. What is the process of re-enter to USA ? I mean, what type of documents I need to show to Immigration Dept ?

    3. My families also need to re-enter to USA at the same time ?

    Hopefully, I am able to explain my occurred situation correctly.

    I need your valuable suggestion pls.



    more...


    pictures images lebron james miami heat lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james miami heat
  • lebron james miami heat



  • san3297
    08-31 12:35 PM
    HI All,
    I currently have 797 approval document from Nov 2009 to Nov 2012 and My current 797 document is valid till Nov 2009.When i was coming back from india last week at POE the immigration officer gave me I 94 dated till Nov 2009.I said to him that as i have 797 till Nov 2012 i should get I 94 till that date.But he insisted saying as the current document is still valid he can only go with that.He cant give me I 94 date on my future 797 starting from Nov 2009.I kept asking him for about 5 min but again dint wanted argue a lot as it was border security immigration.

    So what should i do now.Can i stay here after Nov 2009 or i need to go to stamping and come back before Nov 2009.What are my options.I dont have any travel plans atleast a year from now.Do let me know is it mandatory for me to leave before Nov 2009.Also my New 797 as I 94 attached do you guys think if it is sufficient for me to stay here without any problems.





    dresses lebron james miami heat lebron james wallpaper miami heat. pictures Miami Heat Wallpaper
  • pictures Miami Heat Wallpaper



  • nixstor
    07-12 02:47 PM
    Some famous Indian Americans that I googled on. Will it be a good idea to approach / send them notes.


    Politics
    ------
    Kumar P. Barve, State legislator and Majority Leader of the Maryland House of Delegates
    Satveer Chaudhary, state Senator in Minnesota.
    Toby Chaudhuri, Democratic communications strategist.
    Swati Dandekar, an Iowa State Representative
    Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative commentator and author
    Kris Kolluri, New Jersey Commissioner of Transportation.
    Upendra Chivukula, state legislator (New Jersey General Assembly); first Indian-American elected to the NJ legislature.
    Kamala Harris, District Attorney of San Francisco; first Indian-American elected as a D.A. in the United States. Her sister, Maya Harris, was made the Executive Director of the ACLU of Northern California in October 2006.
    Bobby Jindal, U.S. Congressman from Louisiana; former gubernatorial candidate; Republican.
    Raj Mukherji, New Jersey lobbyist and businessman.
    Vij Pawar, New Jersey attorney and former congressional candidate.
    Ramesh Ponnuru, contributing editor at the National Review, political commentator
    Dalip Singh Saund, the first Indian-American congressman, was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California
    S. R. Sidarth, Democratic campaign volunteer who sparked the George Allen "Macaca" incident.
    Shashi Tharoor, Undersecretary General for Communications and Public Information for the United Nations. Candidate for UN general secretary post
    Sanjay Puri, Chairman of USINPAC & USIBA
    Nikki Haley, South Carolina legislator
    Rachel Paulose first woman to become a U.S. Attorney in Minnesota, US Attorney for the District of Minnesota
    Sameer Kanal, Democratic National Convention 2004 delegate for Howard Dean from Washington.
    Dr. Joy Cherian Appointed by President Reagan to be first Asian and Indian American to head the Equal Employemnt Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in 1987

    Thanks for googling this list up. USINPAC tried to portray us as Emigration voice and we will ask them for help. :(

    Guys on the list of Howard Dean/ S R Siddharth etc cannot help us with our cause. The irony is they dont relate our cause at all, because we neither have right to vote nor the right to contribute to their democratic national committee funds

    B T W one andhrite from Detroit gave 1 mil USD to clintons for gracing TANA 2007. I don't know if he is a consulting company owner or a doctor but many andhrites run consulting companies and they would not love us to be freed :)



    more...


    makeup lebron james miami heat dunk lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james wallpaper
  • lebron james wallpaper



  • LongJourny
    01-20 07:25 PM
    Is it ok to mention the last date of my previous employment at august 23rd. The employment letter I receive from company A states the same. Last time I got my H1 visa stamped using same information. However, this time I am going to a different consulate and not sure what could be the out come. I also have advance parole with me. If worst happens can I use advance parole?





    girlfriend wallpaper lebron james miami lebron james wallpaper miami heat. lebron james miami heat wallpaper 2011. LEBRON JAMES MIAMI HEAT 2011
  • lebron james miami heat wallpaper 2011. LEBRON JAMES MIAMI HEAT 2011



  • silpa_23
    05-19 06:08 PM
    Greetings,

    In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.

    Thanks in advance.

    In August 2006.
    1. Employer A
    2. I was Single.
    3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
    4. Schedule A expired.
    5. Application moved to Eb3.

    In June 2007
    1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).

    Married in 2008.

    April 2010.
    1. Employer B.
    2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
    3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.

    May 2011.
    1. PD will be current in June 2011.
    2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.

    Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.





    hairstyles lebron james wallpaper miami. lebron james wallpaper miami heat. Lebron James – Miami Heat (by
  • Lebron James – Miami Heat (by



  • sparky_jones
    09-15 12:52 PM
    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.

    Congrats. Good to see an EB3-I approval. This is something we get to see rarely here. Hope you are able to celebrate with your family soon!





    parablergh
    09-02 04:13 PM
    The officer is incorrect. The H-1B visa stamp only allows for reentry into the U.S. from abroad, it does not control your status. You can either go back and explain that the I-94 card attached to the approval notice isn't the most recent, and therefore isn't your current expiration or follow one of the other options presented above.





    Alabaman
    09-05 10:28 PM
    Contact Lou Dobbs and tell him to do a story so he knows what we are going through :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog