gc78
10-09 02:00 PM
I had to travel to Switzerland recently and was in a similar situation. I explained to the visa officer that my H1B stamp had expired and was planning on using AP for travel. She was fine with it, mentioned that AP supersedes H1B stamp anyway and issued the Swiss visa.
wallpaper Myspace Quotes Graphics
OLDMONK
06-07 03:56 PM
AP has a news which says this bill has been voted out at senate.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress
so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!
I think you are referring to test cloture vote which happened 2 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress
so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!
I think you are referring to test cloture vote which happened 2 hours ago
desi3933
02-09 01:55 PM
.....
Both the company C and company A was owned by one person. So even i was working with the company C, my payroll was under Company A. Right after I received my labor certificate from Company A, my lawyer suggested my transfer my H1b from Company C to company A. Then i received my h1b approval for company A in Jan 2007 to October 2008.
.........
EB3 (ROW)..PD May 2006
If Company A and C are related business entities, why H1-B transfer was needed from C to A.
>> So even i was working with the company C, my payroll was under Company A.
When you were getting paycheck from A, did you raise this issue?
Did you put this information in Employment History for I-485? What was your last entry into USA?
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
Both the company C and company A was owned by one person. So even i was working with the company C, my payroll was under Company A. Right after I received my labor certificate from Company A, my lawyer suggested my transfer my H1b from Company C to company A. Then i received my h1b approval for company A in Jan 2007 to October 2008.
.........
EB3 (ROW)..PD May 2006
If Company A and C are related business entities, why H1-B transfer was needed from C to A.
>> So even i was working with the company C, my payroll was under Company A.
When you were getting paycheck from A, did you raise this issue?
Did you put this information in Employment History for I-485? What was your last entry into USA?
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
2011 Cut amp; Paste Quotes graphics
rkthoka
08-04 01:05 PM
Hi
I read in one the post here at Immigrationvoice.com
a person travelled on AP and he got I94 longer than current AP expiry date . And he asked officer can he use current AP before I 94 expire. And he got answer Yes.
But I am not sure whether it is true or not alway check with Attorny for the same.
On other post, is it required to have paystubs while travelling?
I have my last pay stub was July 20th 09 and planning to go on vacation on Aug 20 and coming back in Sep th. What I'm missing is immediate pay stubs, is it required to have same?
Thanks,
I read in one the post here at Immigrationvoice.com
a person travelled on AP and he got I94 longer than current AP expiry date . And he asked officer can he use current AP before I 94 expire. And he got answer Yes.
But I am not sure whether it is true or not alway check with Attorny for the same.
On other post, is it required to have paystubs while travelling?
I have my last pay stub was July 20th 09 and planning to go on vacation on Aug 20 and coming back in Sep th. What I'm missing is immediate pay stubs, is it required to have same?
Thanks,
more...
deba
01-22 05:46 PM
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain
kittu07in
08-27 03:20 PM
[.....Before your H-1 gets denied and before you move to EAD, it is important to change her status to F1, you can do this as long as her H-4 I-94 has not expired. You will need your latest Paystubs and H-1 approval to do this. ...]
My H1B visa may be getting expired Sep4th....but her old H4 approval is valid until 2011.
Is she safe even my visa (H1B) expired on 4th Sept.
If I apply F1 (Student Visa) now...it will take another 45 days to get F1 approval from INS.
So....what happens to her status? Is she valid to stay until she gets F1 approval notice?
~Thanks in advance
My H1B visa may be getting expired Sep4th....but her old H4 approval is valid until 2011.
Is she safe even my visa (H1B) expired on 4th Sept.
If I apply F1 (Student Visa) now...it will take another 45 days to get F1 approval from INS.
So....what happens to her status? Is she valid to stay until she gets F1 approval notice?
~Thanks in advance
more...

sanju_dba
07-17 11:03 AM
can you tell these...
I am still using H1 ( valid thru sept 09 ), and have EAD ( AOS pending ) under EB3 ( PD is Oct 2003). Still with same company.
Over years my responsibilities increased, ( DBA to DataArchitect ) and 1 new employee reporting to me. Will these factors help me move to EB2 ? what will be the procedure?
Please advice.
Thanks
I am still using H1 ( valid thru sept 09 ), and have EAD ( AOS pending ) under EB3 ( PD is Oct 2003). Still with same company.
Over years my responsibilities increased, ( DBA to DataArchitect ) and 1 new employee reporting to me. Will these factors help me move to EB2 ? what will be the procedure?
Please advice.
Thanks
2010 love my boyfriend quotes

jaxrad
02-14 12:27 PM
Bank denied a consumer loan ,after approval due to immigration status specifically they said no loan unless you are a citizen. i am a permanent resident , leaving in the US for over 15 years. Applying for naturalization this year. Also the same bank had approved a consumer loan 2 years ago and now they say "oh we made a mistake then". Case or no case? I think I have been discriminated against.
more...
Ann Ruben
01-12 08:58 PM
Remaining in H-1 status provides what I think is a very important safety net. Even if you are 100% sure that there are no potential problems with your I-485, the possibility of an erroneous USCIS denial always exists. If there are any glitches, you will be in a much better position to wait for them to be resolved if you are able to remain legally employed in the US. Additionally, you are entitled to a three year H-1 extension which means you won't have the hassle of worrying about gaps in employment or travel authorization because of USCIS processing delays. Finally, remaining in H-1 status gives your current or future spouse the option of H-4 status.
hair CUTE LOVE QUOTES IMAGES
buddyinsd
02-07 01:02 PM
The only diff b/w these illegals vs legals is education. These illegals r uneducated and dont fear law and can go to any extent as opposed to legals who're well educated. At the same time, the Tri-valley situation brings to the fore the credibility of educated indians too!!! All those students came to US "legally" but started violating the law from the word GO by working at Gas stations, Mc Donalds etc...to make ends meet. Infact some even got in very well knowing that it was not completely legal as the guy from the university who was bringing ppl was a desi who worked for the university and forged fake documents for the students.
Overall, the Indian immigrant's image is at stake right now and this might lead to enforcing new laws against legal immigrants (read scrutiny, queries etc...)
Overall, the Indian immigrant's image is at stake right now and this might lead to enforcing new laws against legal immigrants (read scrutiny, queries etc...)
more...
abhaykul
03-28 10:58 AM
You may have submitted your papers in Jan 2007 but make sure your lawyer forwarded it in Jan 2007. Check for the date Received on the approval notice.
For my recent H1B extention for 7th year extention, I have come across strange situation.
My old H1B was valid till 5th Feb 2007. Extention was applied in Jan 2007 with approved I-140. Recently I have received approved H1B extention with new I-94, but it states validity is from 22 March 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.
I thought the extention should have been from 6th Feb 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.
what should be infered from above ? Does it mean that I was out of ststus fron 6th Feb 2007 till 21st March 2007.
I would appereciate any input on this.
If this makes me out of status , is there a way to fix this by contacting USCIS again ?
Thanks
Saurav
For my recent H1B extention for 7th year extention, I have come across strange situation.
My old H1B was valid till 5th Feb 2007. Extention was applied in Jan 2007 with approved I-140. Recently I have received approved H1B extention with new I-94, but it states validity is from 22 March 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.
I thought the extention should have been from 6th Feb 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.
what should be infered from above ? Does it mean that I was out of ststus fron 6th Feb 2007 till 21st March 2007.
I would appereciate any input on this.
If this makes me out of status , is there a way to fix this by contacting USCIS again ?
Thanks
Saurav
hot lt;a hrefquot;http://graphics.
swo
08-03 07:46 PM
Yet more people trying to find a way to jump the queue, adding to the number of applications that need to be processed.
It never ends.
It never ends.
more...
house emo love quotes english. emo

kumar1
03-20 03:50 PM
What about all H1-B, L-1, J-1, K-1....all potential EB immigrant, pick a date and do not spend anything on that day. That will hurt this economy and get some attention. Please do not tell me that people on H1 and L1 do not make and spend enough money.
tattoo emo love quotes sayings
qasleuth
05-06 12:51 AM
My employer needs to pay me back wages for 3 months from Dec-2008 to Feb-2009. I travelled to India in March and informed the employer about the same after reaching India. Now the employer have filed a civil case against me for contract dispute. Can I file a complaint against my employer in Department of Labor, to get back the pending wages till March from outside the country?
Please help, as we are in a difficult financial situation and I cannot pay the employer the amount he demands for contract dispute, if the court rules against me, unless he pays me my pendng wages.
As per your post, your employer did not pay you for 3 months and yet he filed a case for breaking a contract. What contract does he say you have broken ?
Please help, as we are in a difficult financial situation and I cannot pay the employer the amount he demands for contract dispute, if the court rules against me, unless he pays me my pendng wages.
As per your post, your employer did not pay you for 3 months and yet he filed a case for breaking a contract. What contract does he say you have broken ?
more...
pictures love quotes for her from me. i
gg_ny
10-20 07:31 AM
You need to file tranfer papers anyway when you move. That means you have new H1B approval, and thus a new stamp is required when you travel out.
I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
dresses Love Myspace Comments
josecuervo
08-11 03:38 PM
Guys,
I got my approval today after the CP appointment. I am still waiting for my passports though. I will update you guys with details once I receive my passports.
Congratulations on your GC
I got my approval today after the CP appointment. I am still waiting for my passports though. I will update you guys with details once I receive my passports.
Congratulations on your GC
more...
makeup love quotes and graphics.

Sandeep
01-23 09:14 AM
DO we guys have a plan, a project ?
How we want to approach these critical subjects ?
How are we using the funds ???
The reason why I am not contributing is I dont know where the money will go or is goin right now ????
-First of all I am happy to note that you said WE guys not YOU guys.
-Yes, we have a plan. To put it in generic terms, what we have to first do is to get professional help. Over the last 2 weeks, guys have taken pains to come on their personal time and money to D.C. to listen to and decide on such an organization. Not to mention the numerous telecons in which many of the volunteers have participated. On top of that we are launching on a membership drive to let people know of this organization. We are also planning on having a coordinated organized approach to meeting lawmakers.
-The funds would be primarily used to get such a professional organization. A little bit of it may be required for other purposes like say the PR /getting the message out
-The money as of now is not"going" anywhere - it is being collected for the uses I described above. Note that all the members have been spending from their pockets for all the meeting/visits I described above. Be assured that none of us are doing this for monetory reasons - in fact all we are getting is lesser time for our families and a lot of hard work.
-Unless people start contributing there is no way that we can do any of the activities mentioned above. To wait for the full details of the actions makes no sense for me. If I knew all these steps, why would I hire a strategist?! Also if people are not willing to contribute the money/ not do anything, how much committed are they to the cause?
If you want me to call and explain this, send me a PM with your phone number.
How we want to approach these critical subjects ?
How are we using the funds ???
The reason why I am not contributing is I dont know where the money will go or is goin right now ????
-First of all I am happy to note that you said WE guys not YOU guys.
-Yes, we have a plan. To put it in generic terms, what we have to first do is to get professional help. Over the last 2 weeks, guys have taken pains to come on their personal time and money to D.C. to listen to and decide on such an organization. Not to mention the numerous telecons in which many of the volunteers have participated. On top of that we are launching on a membership drive to let people know of this organization. We are also planning on having a coordinated organized approach to meeting lawmakers.
-The funds would be primarily used to get such a professional organization. A little bit of it may be required for other purposes like say the PR /getting the message out
-The money as of now is not"going" anywhere - it is being collected for the uses I described above. Note that all the members have been spending from their pockets for all the meeting/visits I described above. Be assured that none of us are doing this for monetory reasons - in fact all we are getting is lesser time for our families and a lot of hard work.
-Unless people start contributing there is no way that we can do any of the activities mentioned above. To wait for the full details of the actions makes no sense for me. If I knew all these steps, why would I hire a strategist?! Also if people are not willing to contribute the money/ not do anything, how much committed are they to the cause?
If you want me to call and explain this, send me a PM with your phone number.
girlfriend quotes and sayings graphics.

wellwishergc
03-01 04:15 PM
Logiclife,
That makes perfect sense.
My question is - Is it possible that all clauses related to illegal immigration will be striked off, while legal will go through? To my understanding, the main objective of this bill is to solve the issue of illegal immigration. Legal immigration is just an additional section.. My fear again is - will the whole bill be discarded just because of the contentious illegal immigration aspects in the bill?.. Is there a way to pass the legal immigration relief measures without a bill?.. something like an amendment to the existing law?
Thanks for taking the interest and posting the comment.
What you mean is change the content of the webfax,not the format.
Anyways, the current draft of Specter bill would lead to numbers flowing downward(unused numbers due to 7% or 10% per country limit). When they flow downwards from EB2, EB3 and EB4, they go to EB5 where there is no mention of per country limit(by omission).
You know what this means? After all the gains, the country limit on India and China will cause the overflow of all visa numbers to EB5(Unskilled labor, gardeners, cooks, maids) WHERE THERE IS NOT COUNTRY LIMIT and unlimited demand. And over there, in absence of no country limit, immigrants from Mexico will consume all EB5 unskilled numbers and there wont be anything like "UNUSED" numbers.(read the thread posted by STUCKLABOR for that analysis and legalese. : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241 )
Coming back to proposals of Specter, the idea that there is so much relief that we dont need to worry about this or that...here is the thing...Current markup is a proposal. Not even a final version of Judiciary committee markup. From there you lose some things when it goes to the full floor of senate and then A LOT OF THINGS when the hawks from the HOUSE of REPS like Tancredos and Smiths slither their tentacles on the Senate version in the CONFERENCE COMMITTEE. That's the reason we dont want to lose one thing even if we are gaining 10 things because those 10 things might be reduced to 2 by the time its negotiated in the conference committee between the house and the senate.
However, if you want to provide more input on this issue, you are most welcome to email Sandeep who is leading the content-prep team that writes these webfaxes and letters. His email is sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
Thanks for taking interesting and sharing your view.
--logiclife.
That makes perfect sense.
My question is - Is it possible that all clauses related to illegal immigration will be striked off, while legal will go through? To my understanding, the main objective of this bill is to solve the issue of illegal immigration. Legal immigration is just an additional section.. My fear again is - will the whole bill be discarded just because of the contentious illegal immigration aspects in the bill?.. Is there a way to pass the legal immigration relief measures without a bill?.. something like an amendment to the existing law?
Thanks for taking the interest and posting the comment.
What you mean is change the content of the webfax,not the format.
Anyways, the current draft of Specter bill would lead to numbers flowing downward(unused numbers due to 7% or 10% per country limit). When they flow downwards from EB2, EB3 and EB4, they go to EB5 where there is no mention of per country limit(by omission).
You know what this means? After all the gains, the country limit on India and China will cause the overflow of all visa numbers to EB5(Unskilled labor, gardeners, cooks, maids) WHERE THERE IS NOT COUNTRY LIMIT and unlimited demand. And over there, in absence of no country limit, immigrants from Mexico will consume all EB5 unskilled numbers and there wont be anything like "UNUSED" numbers.(read the thread posted by STUCKLABOR for that analysis and legalese. : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241 )
Coming back to proposals of Specter, the idea that there is so much relief that we dont need to worry about this or that...here is the thing...Current markup is a proposal. Not even a final version of Judiciary committee markup. From there you lose some things when it goes to the full floor of senate and then A LOT OF THINGS when the hawks from the HOUSE of REPS like Tancredos and Smiths slither their tentacles on the Senate version in the CONFERENCE COMMITTEE. That's the reason we dont want to lose one thing even if we are gaining 10 things because those 10 things might be reduced to 2 by the time its negotiated in the conference committee between the house and the senate.
However, if you want to provide more input on this issue, you are most welcome to email Sandeep who is leading the content-prep team that writes these webfaxes and letters. His email is sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
Thanks for taking interesting and sharing your view.
--logiclife.
hairstyles Love Quotes | Orkut-Scrap

dontcareanymore
05-12 12:51 PM
Does frankfurt require transit visa if some one is traveling to India if:
A) While going to india and have H1/H4 valid until 2011, but stamping expired.
B) while coming back to USA if I am planning on coming on Advance Parole ?
How long does the airport visa take ? I traveled through FF in 2005, but I had valid H1 stamp. It is expired since and perhaps wont get stamped before coming back, but use AP.
This is what I found on the germany.info site
"Indian, Turkish, Nigerian and Ghanaian airport transit travelers who
- are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit
or- after a legal stay in the USA (this includes holders of valid approval notices), Canada or Switzerland- return to the country whose citizenship they hold"
A) While going to india and have H1/H4 valid until 2011, but stamping expired.
B) while coming back to USA if I am planning on coming on Advance Parole ?
How long does the airport visa take ? I traveled through FF in 2005, but I had valid H1 stamp. It is expired since and perhaps wont get stamped before coming back, but use AP.
"Indian, Turkish, Nigerian and Ghanaian airport transit travelers who
- are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit
or- after a legal stay in the USA (this includes holders of valid approval notices), Canada or Switzerland- return to the country whose citizenship they hold"
kumar1
05-28 09:29 AM
Thank you. I was looking for an answer too.
nixone
05-10 09:58 PM
I would like to know the answer too, but my research tells me that only in few cases, you can use I-140 premium processing. In my case, I am not able to use it as my H1B started on Oct 07 (it is not expiring anytime soon).
More can be found here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ebaf0c594dafd010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
More can be found here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ebaf0c594dafd010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD


No comments:
Post a Comment