Wednesday, June 8, 2011

natalie portman married to

natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman Interview
  • Natalie Portman Interview



  • iad2ead
    07-19 07:12 AM
    Me too in same situation.. thx for sharing the exp.. Do you think the list of mandatory documents are sufficient ? I'm carrying last yrs tax returns, 5 months pay stubs, last 3yrs W-2 in addition to the mandatory documents. Anything else?

    thanks
    Iad
    :mad:
    Just wanted to share our 7th year H-1B extension stamping in Chennai on July 15th. Since my I-140 was approved, the I-797 petition was approved for 3 years. My family (wife and daughter) attended the interview along with me. The procedure for H-1B extension/renewal is much easier in Chennai compared to first time stampers. There is a separate counter for renewals and the interview procedure is quite simple. After the initial screening of documents, we went to a separate renewal counter which did not have any queue.

    The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.

    Thanks MP70





    natalie portman married to. Pregnant Natalie Portman Is
  • Pregnant Natalie Portman Is



  • IAspire
    02-21 11:34 PM
    Is there a specific stage in the process till which point i have to be in US. If I go back, I will go back to India on a job with the same employer and can come back later with the same employer. Thanks.





    natalie portman married to. Jump to Comments
  • Jump to Comments



  • willigetagc
    08-13 01:57 AM
    another distraction for the officers? already they are eagerly waiting for the visa bulletin (just like all of us) to decide on future course of work... :D

    Now they might all just forget work, come out and dance to the marathi number... :eek:





    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman won#39;t get
  • Natalie Portman won#39;t get



  • BharatPremi
    03-18 01:44 PM
    what is GC sponser?

    Amazing... Do you really have an EAD?



    more...


    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman
  • Natalie Portman



  • gc4arun
    08-22 02:12 PM
    Yes, am close.. Nov 17, 2003 Eb2 and waiting for sept 1st :) Had an interview last month





    natalie portman married to. She was Natalie Portman before
  • She was Natalie Portman before



  • snathan
    07-27 11:44 PM
    Hi All!

    Appreciate if you have any suggestion for my case:

    My case is regarding I-140 and I-485 being denied (Admin mistake at USCIS end) which were filed in July 2007 using substitution labor.

    USCIS denied my 140 application by saying that they received my 140 application on 18th July 2007 and the last date was 16th July 2007. The receive date on my 140 notice is 16th July 2007 so it is clearly a mistake at USCIS end, not sure from where they got 18th July 2010.

    My lawyer then filed the MTR/Appeal for 140 and USCIS sent the case to AAO. I am not sure even though the case was so strong why USCIS didn�t approve it in MTR and sent it for appeal. In I-290B form my lawyer selected the option of both MTR and Appeal. Lawyer also didn't file any appeal for 485, because as per him USCIS will automatically open I-485 once I-140 is opened or approved. So I-485 is still lying in denied state and hasn't been opened by USCIS.

    I am looking for if there is any way I can reopen my I-485 so that i can renew my EAD which is about to expire in few months. I dont think USCIS will renew the EAD if 485 is in denied stage.

    Also if my 485 is opened i can file 485/EAD for my wife too as my PD is current.

    Or if there is any other option I can get my 485 opened instead of waiting for AAO for 2 years to process my case.

    EB2 PD Date: Dec 2005.
    I-140 denied: 10 Dec 2009
    I-140 appealed: 05 Jan 2010
    I-140 sent to AAO: Feb 25 2010
    I-485 Denied: 31 Dec 2009
    I-485 appeal: none

    Appreciate your help and if you can point me in right direction.

    Thanks,
    Rocky


    The day when the I-485 was denied, your EAD became invalid. If you are using the same for your work its illegal or unauthorized work.



    more...


    natalie portman married to. Yes, Penn is married to Robin
  • Yes, Penn is married to Robin



  • Hope_GC
    07-17 07:47 PM
    Really Thank and Appreciate Mr Gonzales.





    natalie portman married to. married to someone else so he
  • married to someone else so he



  • tnite
    11-07 09:59 AM
    Mine rec date is july 2nd and notice date july 27th. Have got EAD, but not AP yet. Though I noticed two LUDs on my AP, 10/24 and 10/25

    I received mine on Nov 3 and my ND is Sep 8.The surprising thing is my AP was approved & mailed out on Oct 31 based on LUD whereas on the AP it is Oct 10 (expires on Oct 9,2008 )which means I received the AP for 11 months and not for a yr.
    See my signature for more details.



    more...


    natalie portman married to. Probably Natalie Portman now
  • Probably Natalie Portman now



  • AK_GC
    02-13 12:50 AM
    I feel your pain. Here is my advice. Talk to your local Senator. I have been in contact with my local senator since Nov 2008. Finally, i got my I485 approved on 10th Feb, yet to receive cards though.

    My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.


    Our priority date is not yet current but that seem like a good idea. How do I go about finding who to contact.





    natalie portman married to. NATALIE PORTMAN IS PREGNANT
  • NATALIE PORTMAN IS PREGNANT



  • immilaw
    09-15 08:48 AM
    How many lawyers are there to answer the questions? Can we have couple of more lawyers on our panel so that we can do this more often?



    more...


    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman has been
  • Natalie Portman has been



  • Sreeshankar
    06-30 08:32 PM
    Hi!

    My mom's a Gynecologist. She got her MBBS and MS from India in 1978. She has been working in India since then.

    How can she start practicing in the United States? I have absolutely NO idea. I have heard about the USMLE Exam, but is it necessary for a person with 25+ years of experience? Will she have to do her medical-residency AGAIN?

    Please advise.

    Yes, I guess it is absolutely necessary to pass the different stages of USMLE and then do residency and based on what speciality one gets in to,irrespective of what background is. Usually OB/Gyn takes upto 5-6 yrs..down the lane. Please google up USMLE and medical practice in US, you will find more answers.





    natalie portman married to. natalie portman fiance
  • natalie portman fiance



  • mallikonnet
    07-19 11:01 PM
    As per the last revised visa bulletin, the extension period for filling I-485 is Aug 17. But it talks about only I485 and not about I-140.

    So can anyone confirm, if one can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently from Aug 1 to Aug 17.

    why not. i dont see why they would not accept cuncurrent filing of I-140/I-485



    more...


    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman criticizes for
  • Natalie Portman criticizes for



  • perm2gc
    12-22 06:03 PM
    Kinda imperfect science...
    Depends on the judge's mood..how charitable the judge is feeling that day..Did he/she got laid the day before and so on....
    its perfect.I am not kidding.





    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman Married Man.
  • Natalie Portman Married Man.



  • wandmaker
    11-22 12:28 PM
    She should enter in the US on H4, for which you will need to keep your H1 valid at least until the time of her entry.

    Correction: He has to maintain the H1 even after his wife enters the USA in H4 status. If he looses H1B status by any means, his wife's H4 is invalid and she will be out of status. So, he has to maintain H1B status until his wife files AOS/485.



    more...


    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman Married Man. Natalie Portman and her fiance; Natalie Portman and her fiance. AaronTheYoung. May 2, 01:25 PM
  • Natalie Portman Married Man. Natalie Portman and her fiance; Natalie Portman and her fiance. AaronTheYoung. May 2, 01:25 PM



  • eborbust
    07-01 12:57 PM
    Sorry Pappu...I agree to what u said. I should and would behave....:)

    To the guy who who told me to edit post. there are tons of other posts with irrelevant stuff. i didnt see u jumping on them.

    I am trying to be as close to relevant as I can be. As i said, a past legislation doesn't mean future legislation would be same BUT it definitively give us a lesson what we should strive to prevent....

    and whatever the 2006 and 2007 legislation were - they were. I didn't made them up myself. So, I cant edit them...lol...





    natalie portman married to. Who Is Natalie Portman Married
  • Who Is Natalie Portman Married



  • jetflyer
    08-06 05:05 PM
    Looks like nobody got Welcome email lately?? Is that good sign for future date movement?:)



    more...


    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman Married Man.
  • Natalie Portman Married Man.



  • OLDMONK
    06-16 08:19 PM
    I am in similar situation in regards to my wifes H1B and EAD situation. Following is my understanding but could be wrong. there are gurus in this forum who have been digging rules for years and would certainly point out any indiscrepancies in my reply. Make sure you keep reading the thread for a couple of days.

    I am currently living in the US on H4. I will be getting my H1 approval in a couple of weeks.

    >>>WAS your COS (Change of status) applied while filing for H1B ?

    What will be my status untill Oct 1st from the day my H1 is approved?

    >>>You will be on H4.

    Do they send a change of status to me as soon as I get my H1 approval? Or do I need to apply for change of status to H1 after I get approval?

    >>>If you asked for COS it should come with H1B approval. Which would mean you are automatically on H1B status on October 1st. (if you dont start the JOB or you are not on payroll you are accumulating Out of status time.) The indicator for COS approved I THINK is you will get your I94 (printed on H1B document only, towards the end) with a date valid for 3 years in future starting October 1st. If new I94 is missing that would mean either COS was not applied or COS was denied (usually happens if you were out of status for some time).

    >>>If COS was not applied/denied you need to stamp that H1B in home country or Canada or Mexico. Stamping can be before October 1st. You cannot start working until you have an H1B stamp. make sure you have a valid visa to come back to USA if H1B stamping is denied at canada or mexico assuming you are not canadian or mexican, else you would need to fly back to home country to get a stamp, directly from Canada or Mexico.

    What will happen if I APPLY for my EAD (from my husband,being on H4) before my H1 is approved?

    >>>With the flood of filings, It cannot be predicted if EAD can come before H1B. But if it comes, you can start working sooner.

    What will happen to my H1 APPROVAL before Oct 1st, if my EAD gets approved on Sept 1st?

    >>>It would be valid, I think those 2 can co exist. You will have a choice of working on H1 or EAD. Once you start working on EAD, H1 Status is no longer valid (my understanding could be wrong)

    What will happen if I get my I20 before I apply for EAD or before my H1 is approved?
    >>>No idea.





    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman has been
  • Natalie Portman has been



  • billu
    08-24 07:27 AM
    it used to be that h4 visa period was counted as part of 6 years of h1b but not any more. But that is not a significant reason to stay on h4 visa.





    natalie portman married to. Natalie Portman Is Sick Of The
  • Natalie Portman Is Sick Of The



  • lsuk
    03-16 09:38 AM
    Hi, you may want to check out attorney Ksenija Kokanovic at www.visaimmigrate.com. I can definitely recommend her as she helped me with my case.





    nni123
    10-09 05:26 PM
    Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.

    I like that a lot and very true





    mhtanim
    10-28 03:29 PM
    You should apply for a SSN. If you find a job, the employer will ask you to fill-up a W4 Form. To set you up in company payroll, SSN would be a requirement.

    Also, as some other people have mentioned, even if you don't plan to work, you should still get a SSN to establish your credit history.

    Applying for a SSN and getting it and has NO impact on your immigration status.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog