Thursday, June 9, 2011

nba wallpapers

nba wallpapers. Josh Childress NBA Wallpapers
  • Josh Childress NBA Wallpapers



  • JazzByTheBay
    07-27 01:33 PM
    Heard back from the attorney - filing after Aug. 17th.

    Hi,
    I have already filed my I-140 and 485 in May 2007 and my extension is due in Sept this year. Am I eligible for 3 yr extension or not and secondly my wife and daughter are using their AP so are they required H-4 extension or not

    Neeraj





    nba wallpapers. Download: NBA HD Wallpaper
  • Download: NBA HD Wallpaper



  • freakin_gc
    03-12 05:46 PM
    If you are looking for career change PT MBA is not a good option,you can do PT MBA if you are typically further along in career, often on track for advancement to senior management and you need to balance heavy course load in addition to work and family. I'll be graduating this May from Wharton (Executive MBA) I'm already started getting lucrative offers from consulting firms but unfortuately my I-140 is still pending





    nba wallpapers. Phoenix Suns Wallpaper 2
  • Phoenix Suns Wallpaper 2



  • hunkuncontrolled
    03-04 05:55 PM
    congrats ..u got it after 15 years ....Now start waiting for citizenship for another 5 yrs and your half life would be over..





    nba wallpapers. iPhone NBA Wallpaper
  • iPhone NBA Wallpaper



  • pitha
    11-19 01:47 PM
    This processing dates is just an act or rather a scam. USCIS and DOS will do what they like. I personally know a lot of people who applied there 485 a month after I did during July 2007 and whose priority date was 6 to 7 months behind me and they got there green card in August 2008 and I did not, I am sure a lot of you are in the same position. Whats the point in looking at these processing dates when there is no order or proper manner in which USCIS processes them, it is worse than a fish market. If we are lucky the monthly bulletin dates might move again (I doubt it), even if it moves you just dont know how far it might move, it might be 1 month or even to 2007. USCIS will then issue GC to 2007 and make a fool of 2004 and 2005 folks. I guess we have no choice but to bear this brutality. I for one have stopped looking at processing dates and even monthly bulletin. On top of it we have Obama\Durbin in control of washington, not sure what sort of nightmarish "immigration reform" they are cooking. I am at a low point, for the first time I am fearing I might have to leave US (or might be kicked out of US by Obama \Durbin "Immigration reform") after comming here and staying legally for 10 years and obeying all the laws.



    more...


    nba wallpapers. Wallpapers NBA 2009
  • Wallpapers NBA 2009



  • josecuervo
    08-11 03:38 PM
    Guys,

    I got my approval today after the CP appointment. I am still waiting for my passports though. I will update you guys with details once I receive my passports.

    Congratulations on your GC





    nba wallpapers. Nets Wallpapers - NBA New
  • Nets Wallpapers - NBA New



  • kevinkris
    05-10 12:52 PM
    What is the source of the info? Why are you wasting your and our time..



    more...


    nba wallpapers. Labels: wallpapers
  • Labels: wallpapers



  • lonedesi
    04-04 10:08 PM
    A friend of mine who has a bachelor's degree from India applied for her labor through PERM under EB2 category, which was approved. This was done based on the attorney's advice. Later, when the I-140 was to be submitted, the attorney advised that they should file I-140 under EB3 as the employee just had a bachelor's degree and he thought that they would get an RFE or will not probably be able to justify her qualifications for an EB2 category. At that time he also mentioned that, once the I-140 was approved, they could go ahead and submit I-485 application as though it was an EB2 case based on the approved labor. Now that I-140 is approved under EB3 category, he is going back on his words and telling that since I-140 was approved under EB3 category, they should file I-485 as though it is an EB3 application. There is a vast difference in priority dates between EB2 & EB3 categories and this is not helping the problem. Would it be okay to apply I-485 under EB2 category based on the approved labor (EB2) or should one apply I-485 under EB3 based on the approved I-140 (EB3)? Anyone who has had any experience or has any information in this regard, please advise. Or did the attorney mess up first time and he is finding an easy way to fix the problem by going the EB3 route? I sometimes wonder if these attornies really know what they are talking about or they just out there to make money at the expense of innocent people like us.





    nba wallpapers. NBA Wallpapers - Download Free
  • NBA Wallpapers - Download Free



  • amitjoey
    05-16 01:02 PM
    IV NEEDS MONEY to pay for all the resources. IV Core has spent thousands of dollars from their own pockets to fly back and forth from DC and other activities to lobby for all of us. Please keep in mind that apart from paying the lobbyist (top $$$$). IV has other expenses like maintaining this website, paying for related expenses. CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING ATLEAST A LITTLE AMOUNT.



    more...


    nba wallpapers. NBA Wallpapers 24
  • NBA Wallpapers 24



  • martinvisalaw
    07-28 11:02 AM
    I still have 2 weeks before I leave for my trip, now is it advisable to apply for another AP this week and wait for it to come? Will that application make my current AP invalid?

    From what I understand, you need to be here in the US while you apply for your AP, but can travel on your older AP while this one is still in process. Is this correct?

    Is there a chance for AP denial, and how does that affect the chance of an AP extension in Future?

    You cannot enter the US on Advance Parole (AP) unless you had that specific AP when you left. So you cannot apply for AP now, leave the US, have someone send the approved AP to you in India, and use that AP to return to the US next year..

    There is always a slight chance that the AP will be denied. However that should not affect your chances of getting a new AP in the future.





    nba wallpapers. NBA Wallpapers: Atlanta Hawks
  • NBA Wallpapers: Atlanta Hawks



  • raysaikat
    06-22 10:47 AM
    For I-485 Applicant, it is not of much significance.
    At POE, AP is stamped for one year (with I-94), but when it expires, it does not matter. One can continue working on H1 or EAD. And if someone is in USA on H4 (and not working on EAD) also remains in vaild status.

    So there should not be any reason to worry, however, as suggested by "kshitijnt" better to get in touch with USCIS and let them do corrective action as required.

    Please post your experience afterwards.

    S/he has to have an unexpired I-94 to stay in the country. It is not about AP or EAD.



    more...


    nba wallpapers. NBA All-Star 2010 Wallpapers
  • NBA All-Star 2010 Wallpapers



  • Sakthisagar
    04-30 10:07 AM
    I feel I had taken the right decision. I moved back to India in Nov 09 itself. I had a PD of feb 08 and was in EB-2 but looking at all the mess,I had decided to move back.

    Good for you do you feel in India politics is much better?? man still a forgein lady is ruling India. if you are in India why you bother about this mess. be at peace with yourself. enjoy life. dont bother ..





    nba wallpapers. NBA Wallpaper - Widescreen
  • NBA Wallpaper - Widescreen



  • GCwaitforever
    10-20 04:28 PM
    Then what kind of visa that I have to hold between the beginning until I am ready to hire total of 10 and file my EB5.

    Is there limited time frame? that I have to hire total of 10 let say within 2 years..

    Thanks GCwaitforever

    EB-2 is the investor visa offered. You can renew every year without any time limitation. But this is purely a non-immigrant VISA. You can not get a GC from this. Of course, being on H-1B creates a conflict with this. So let your H4 spouse take advantage of this and let him/her build the business and then switch to EB-5. As a dependent, you will also get the GC.

    EB-5 GC is conditional for the first two years. You have to show $1 Million non risk-free investment and employment for 10 full-time employees through your company returns for past two years at the end of conditional GC and apply for renewal. Then you will be offered a non-restrictive GC.:)



    more...


    nba wallpapers. Wallpapers - NBA Phoenix
  • Wallpapers - NBA Phoenix



  • rick_rajvanshi
    08-19 09:39 PM
    Thanks everyone for replies.
    RFE LUD came as email on Friday. A week before, I spoke with customer service and they said my case will be forwarded to IO.
    The RFE letter came to my company lawyer today. He sent me the copy. He is also basically suggesting the same. Gather whatever available and write some explanation. He will refine and send it.

    Will keep posted on this forum.

    --------------------
    EB-2/ India/
    PD 06/2004

    Did you send "affidavit of non availability" or "certificate of non availability" from municipal location of your birth along with signed parents affidavits ?





    nba wallpapers. Allen Iverson Layup Wallpaper
  • Allen Iverson Layup Wallpaper



  • dontcareaboutGC
    03-25 01:53 PM
    If you have all the PERM case numbers with you then you should be able to find your PD in this link

    http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and



    more...


    nba wallpapers. NBA Finals Wallpaper
  • NBA Finals Wallpaper



  • alkg
    10-25 07:22 PM
    Mine 485,131,765 receipt nos# also starting with SRC08008XXXXX and it's not showing online status.





    nba wallpapers. He is the best players,NBA
  • He is the best players,NBA



  • gclabor07
    02-12 08:31 PM
    Sorry, if this seems off-topic.

    I'm on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. We file our taxes as a joint return. My wife is currently studying for MS. She has received in-state tuition fees. We received 1098-T from the university. I'm thiking about getting a lifetime learning credit which will reduce my tax bill. My questions are:

    * Are people on H1/H4 allowed to take lifetime learning credit for graduate studies?
    * Will this have any negative effect on our greencard in the future?

    Thanks.



    more...


    nba wallpapers. Screenshots NBA Wallpapers:
  • Screenshots NBA Wallpapers:



  • EndlessWait
    02-21 03:41 PM
    I filed my LC on June 06. The Certification was denied on Feb 07, I filed an appeal right away, and I have not heard anything. I called the DOL so many time and they gave me the same response: "Your case is in process, we work on first in, first out, and we do not expedited cases, we don't have a frame time" That is not a concrete answer.
    There is any body that faced a similar situation, Please advised�. what to do!!!!
    Thank u.

    no accountability..just pay the fees, shutup and wait..

    sorry dude but that's the reality





    nba wallpapers. NBA Wallpapers 12
  • NBA Wallpapers 12



  • gotgc?
    08-13 11:22 AM
    bumping..





    nba wallpapers. NBA Wallpapers : Charlotte
  • NBA Wallpapers : Charlotte



  • fromnaija
    10-26 11:35 AM
    EAD is specifically authorization to work in the US. So in your situation, the answer is NO, you cannot use EAD for employment outside the USA. To work in another country and keep your green card process going, you will have to change your application from AOS to consular processing.





    njboy
    07-05 02:07 PM
    you are not eligible for social security/retirement benefits etc





    sunny1000
    08-02 10:58 PM
    Hello,
    okay thanks for your replies..let me reiterate my situation.
    I have an Indian passport and I recently got my conditional GC (based on marriage to a USC).I am currently on a holiday in Australia .I got my single entry,3month visit visa to Australia,which was stamped across"Not valid for further travel" at the Sydney airport.

    Now my concern..I need to visit India in Sep and I was wondering if I could leave for India and return to Australia without having to apply for a visit visa again,now that I have my GC.
    Do I need to apply for visitor visa again to enter Australia ,eventhough I have a US GC (which enables anyone travel any country without a visa) and Indian passport.
    Please help answer my question....
    Thank you
    Tina

    The statement highlighted in Red is not true.

    For example, UK does not allow GC holders without a visa whereas Switzerland has no such requirements when it comes to GC holders. So, check with the Australian Embassy/Consulate for their rules regarding GC holders.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog