amar123
07-28 01:17 PM
Kewl, so, its a dead mass update, No worries, thanks, Thread can be closed
wallpaper JOSH HARTNETT pinup - Big
bp333
09-25 01:12 PM
"july 12 2007" will be the important date. It will be there as an USCIS stamp in the App. You can re-submit this app in Oct 2007 even if there is no visa available for your PD in Oct, 2007. It will be treated as if it was received on "july 12 2007".
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
ivar
02-04 05:39 PM
Maybe i should change the title: Is DOL still working on PERM withdrawals? to expect some responses or i am the only one who needs PERM withdrawal :)
Okay, Is there anyone who has filed for PERM appeal after refusal and got PERM approved after appeal.
Thx,
R.
Okay, Is there anyone who has filed for PERM appeal after refusal and got PERM approved after appeal.
Thx,
R.
2011 Wsitn: Eyebrow Tutorial middot; Vintage Pin-up #39;rosie The Riveter#39; Hairdo Tutorial
anilsal
07-09 08:54 PM
nixtor and english_august are requesting IV members to join them tomorrow in Washington DC.
It would be great if members are able to make it to this event.
Come on IV members in DC region, show some spine. Do not waste a single moment to be in the limelight. We are skilled immigrant applicants.
It would be great if members are able to make it to this event.
Come on IV members in DC region, show some spine. Do not waste a single moment to be in the limelight. We are skilled immigrant applicants.
more...
questions
06-09 11:15 AM
That's a lot of$ for me :)
Thank you for the advise.
Thank you for the advise.
HV000
11-11 01:50 PM
slightly offtopic:
Its funny that you linked to Murthy's website for such news, as they are typically the slowest to pick up anything like this. Mathhew Oh is fast... and some IV member (or core itself) the fastest.
This was discussed on IV (& even a link to the exact letter posted) the very day it became public:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14821
visit IV often to check for such updates, if something comes up we'll all need to mobilize quickly (phone/fax campaigns)
Very well said. Nancy Pelosi was very assiduous in bringing a resolution on Armenian Genocide that happenned over 100 years ago!! So, she may NOT have time to work on "Current" world matters!
My post is not intended to lighten the Armenian Genocide event.
Its funny that you linked to Murthy's website for such news, as they are typically the slowest to pick up anything like this. Mathhew Oh is fast... and some IV member (or core itself) the fastest.
This was discussed on IV (& even a link to the exact letter posted) the very day it became public:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14821
visit IV often to check for such updates, if something comes up we'll all need to mobilize quickly (phone/fax campaigns)
Very well said. Nancy Pelosi was very assiduous in bringing a resolution on Armenian Genocide that happenned over 100 years ago!! So, she may NOT have time to work on "Current" world matters!
My post is not intended to lighten the Armenian Genocide event.
more...

pom
04-28 04:47 PM
I changed it, but all it does for me is reload the page (???).
2010 gown and pin-up eyebrows.

another_wei
05-02 01:07 AM
Thanks for information. To answer I applied my H1b on June 1, 2002.
My school finished on June 11, 2002. I did apply H1 during school but stupid me did not apply OPT. Then I get approve H1b 7 months later, more like 7 months and 20 days almost 8 months then working. I am out of status more 6 months which very bad.
I called many lawyers, some do not want to help a few will write letter ( 1 letter 600.00)
some said I have good chance others said unknown.
I am still out of status even I applied H1b and waiting more 180 days? I think I am, need good reason to put on letter.
My school finished on June 11, 2002. I did apply H1 during school but stupid me did not apply OPT. Then I get approve H1b 7 months later, more like 7 months and 20 days almost 8 months then working. I am out of status more 6 months which very bad.
I called many lawyers, some do not want to help a few will write letter ( 1 letter 600.00)
some said I have good chance others said unknown.
I am still out of status even I applied H1b and waiting more 180 days? I think I am, need good reason to put on letter.
more...
akilaakka
07-23 06:29 PM
If-485 is rejected should we wait till PD becomes current?
hair PLAY. How To Create The
TomPlate
07-05 12:47 PM
Did you guys called... Senior Members please call or search from
www.switchboard.com
www.switchboard.com
more...
ItIsNotFunny
02-13 03:10 PM
Congratulations!
It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.
I got the following message from USCIS:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?
It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.
I got the following message from USCIS:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?
hot Blond Punk Rock Girl Pin-up by
immi_enthu
04-17 11:05 AM
I am not an expert but I would think by the way USCIS works you would be better off (in terms of time) starting a new application than trying to amend an existing EB application with them.
more...
house Shoes: N-core PIN UP Platform
onemorecame
06-26 04:14 PM
Paying all money from my own pocket
tattoo called eyebrow make up
tdasara
02-08 07:33 AM
L1A is for managers and you actually have to work atleast one year outside the US to apply for a GC (L1A - GC)
L1B is most commonly used (abused). There is no minimum required pay and has no cap. Moving from L1B to H1b is a nightmare.
L1B is most commonly used (abused). There is no minimum required pay and has no cap. Moving from L1B to H1b is a nightmare.
more...
pictures Pin Up Perfect
bibs
07-26 01:06 AM
HI
What are the documents required for EAD application assuming that I-485 application is already filed?
At the time of applying for I-485, I didnot intend to apply for EAD.But after seeing a lot of application applied during July 2007, I realised that it may take years to get the Green card.So it is better to have a EAD in case if something happens to my job in the meantime.
Thanks
What are the documents required for EAD application assuming that I-485 application is already filed?
At the time of applying for I-485, I didnot intend to apply for EAD.But after seeing a lot of application applied during July 2007, I realised that it may take years to get the Green card.So it is better to have a EAD in case if something happens to my job in the meantime.
Thanks
dresses Intense eye make-up is usually
suavesandeep
01-13 11:13 PM
If i am not drunk The whole idea of getting a labor substitution done was to get an earlier priority date. So i am pretty sure you should be getting your I-140 approved with the older priority date. I think you should talk to your lawyer to get it corrected.
I know all of us here do not like the idea of people jumping lines. But since you did all the hard work and were lucky enough to submit it before they banned substitution why not enjoy the fruits :)
I know all of us here do not like the idea of people jumping lines. But since you did all the hard work and were lucky enough to submit it before they banned substitution why not enjoy the fruits :)
more...
makeup A random gap in ravens eyebrows Uriel and you aware that racism never But
Devils_Advocate
03-22 02:40 AM
Rest in Peace
girlfriend wonky eyebrows and 60s pin-up hair on DailyBooth
upuaut
09-15 07:34 PM
Ha!! great to see it worked for you right off the bat. I'll have to check out that feature once I get MX.
It is, by far the biggest pain in the butt effect I've seen done which contains absolutely no action script.
It is, by far the biggest pain in the butt effect I've seen done which contains absolutely no action script.
hairstyles HEATH LEDGER pinup - Hairy
permfiling
08-03 12:44 PM
Did you get your EAD / AP ?
pappu
04-10 12:03 PM
Bumped
Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile
on IV tracker
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63
IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.
I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.
Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile
on IV tracker
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63
IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.
I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.
Jipjap74
04-26 05:49 PM
Hi Dealsnet, thank you. This was the information I was looking for.
IVGCLIVE no idea why you are so angry with the world.
IVGCLIVE no idea why you are so angry with the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment