Wednesday, June 8, 2011

prince harry nightclub

prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry and Princess
  • Prince Harry and Princess



  • desi3933
    07-05 03:14 PM
    Hi All,
    Please clarify my doubts if you can.

    The G-325A form is asking for dates of previous employment. I have an issue here.....

    I did an L1 to H1 transfer in 2005. My L1 was valid till APRIL 2006. So my intention was to work with L1 employer till April 2006 and then switch to H1 employer.

    H1 employer also applied for a change of status, I was not aware of the whole status issue that time. I asked the H1 company's lawyer whether I could continue with my L1 employer after getting the H1 and she said it's fine.

    So I got the H1B approval in Oct 2005, but still continued with L1 employer till APRIL 2006, then switched to H1.

    Recently I came to know that this could be an issue. When I was filling the G-325A form, I wondered if I specify that I worked with the L1 employer till APRIL 2006, would they catch this?? Even if they catch , how big an issue would this be??

    If I put the dates to reflect the dates to show that I quit my L1 employer in Oct 2005 itself, would this be an issue?? I guess in this case, if by any chance they ask for any further evidence like pay stubs or W2 in that period of time, I would be in trouble.

    Any advice is appreciated. I'm afraid to talk about this to my current company attorney....

    Thanks.

    Did you get new I-94 with H1 transfer?
    Any re-entry in USA after that?


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    prince harry nightclub. Best man Prince Harry will
  • Best man Prince Harry will



  • mjdup
    12-14 11:35 PM
    OK, I will just call them first thing tomorrow morning to see if I can get admission. May be after that I will get in touch with you and we can approach him as team, will that work?





    prince harry nightclub. Nightclub, where prince harry
  • Nightclub, where prince harry



  • chanduv23
    11-17 09:40 AM
    I got mine using EAD last year at Baytown, TX - I would say, it is one of the coolest DPS in Houston. All they need is your EAD and old license.

    The license would state that you are a temporary visitor and your status expires the day your EAD expires. Around the EAd expiry time, you get a notice that your drivers license will be invalid if you do not update the DPS with your new status information.

    I got greened in September, but still using the same old license as it is valid till September 2011.





    prince harry nightclub. PRINCE Harry is set to ensure
  • PRINCE Harry is set to ensure



  • summitpointe
    01-28 11:01 AM
    Congrats



    more...


    prince harry nightclub. PRINCE Harry fled a nightclub
  • PRINCE Harry fled a nightclub



  • prasad_2007
    06-01 09:07 AM
    Liaison International
    (Comprehensive Coverage Plan)

    All insurance or in same boat.





    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry Snubs Paris
  • Prince Harry Snubs Paris



  • cooldudesfo
    12-16 08:31 PM
    Thanks BelmontBoy for the information.

    I also end up calling German Embassy and they told me that as long as you have extended H1B petition handy, VISA is not required.

    Thanks to both of you again.



    more...


    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry was partying at
  • Prince Harry was partying at



  • meridiani.planum
    10-07 05:32 PM
    My H1B expire on 9/30 as well as my I-94 also expires 9/30. Some how I miss my H1B extenction. I have EAD that is valid until next year mid. I am working right now what is my current status? Is they any way still i can extend my H1B.

    My employer is saying there is no way to extend H1B after crossing the last date. You have to work on EAD.

    But my question my I94 is expired on 9/30 then what is my current staus.

    thanks in advance.

    had asked my lawyer this question a while ago. his answers were:
    - its still possible to extend H1.
    - depending on your luck eithe ryou get an I94 attached with H1 extension in which case all is cool, you are back on H1. Or, you would need to travel across the border and come back, to "Activate" the H1.





    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry it is who has
  • Prince Harry it is who has



  • sankap
    07-20 01:47 PM
    If we register our marriage in the US, say, today, wouldn't that conflict with the marriage affidavits we submitted for H4 etc? Those bear the wedding's original date.



    more...


    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry was seen clubbing
  • Prince Harry was seen clubbing



  • gc_chahiye
    08-15 12:09 AM
    Hi Gurus

    I have applied I-485 for me and my spouse. I did not apply for EAD as my H1B is valid until Nov 2009 and visa is stamped untill June 2008. My wife is also on H1B, stamping valid until April 2009. I heard that if I apply for EAD the immigration officer at port of entry might ask advance parol where as if I continue to use my H1B I can travel anytime without any problem
    here is the question - should I apply EAD & Advance parol before 17th to take advantage of old fees structure? or wait for the I -485 receipt or DO not apply untill my H1B is valid?

    thanks in advance

    Just because you applied for EAD does not mean that you need to enter on AP. You can still come back on your H1 stamp.

    its your personal decision based on your own goals/needs. If you intend to take up multiple jobs or your spouse wishes to work in a non-H1B type position, or stop working and then start working again without worrying about change of status (H1->H4->H1) then applying for EAD+AP would be helpful.

    If you want to maintain a backup, you can still apply (an approved EAD does not change your status, you need to actively use it). Applying after you get the receipt might be better (since USCIS can easily tie your case together).





    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry Partying – Prince
  • Prince Harry Partying – Prince



  • Leo07
    02-17 04:06 PM
    Upgrade is any day a better option.

    But, given your Dec 2001 PD the number of EB3 applications before you is less than 1100.
    Source:http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf

    I'm thinking that you'd get your GC before your EB2 PERM can get cleared.

    My 2 cents...



    more...


    prince harry nightclub. accompanying Prince Harry
  • accompanying Prince Harry



  • julsun
    01-03 09:15 AM
    Hi All,

    My wife was on H1b till few months back. She left her job and is currently on AdjustmentOfStatus. We have received the filing receipts for her Adjustment of Status Application, and her approved EAD as well.

    But yet to get back anything on her Advance Parole Application, though we have the filing receipts. She now needs to travel to India due to some family reasons. Is it safe for her to travel without approved Advance Parole?

    I have an approved H1b till early 2009 and plan to use same for my travel.

    Any pointers on this one?

    Thanks





    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry leaves Raffles
  • Prince Harry leaves Raffles



  • AtulKRaizada
    07-18 08:07 PM
    Hello Atul

    I agree only crying baby gets milk.
    But only lucky applicants get green card :). Its not based on eligibility alone.
    Now about protests and demonstrations. I dont think it will work in the US for a myriad of reasons.

    I think every year about 30K or more people are coming from India
    on H1B. I think half of them apply for GC. At least 200K Indian nationals
    alone waiting in the line for GC. Why IV has only 5k? We should have atlease 50K members.

    A working plan would be get atleast 100K people to our organization and have everybody contribute $100. That would give us $10Million. We can hire top people and companies to get it done. And donate big funds to these politician.

    What I told is just a dream. Most of us here are free riders. In my company there are 5 people who are affected. I'm the only who checks regulary this site. I have to tell them again and again and again to send a fax or donate.
    So what to do?

    thanks
    babu


    I agree and I am also fully aware of the numbers, but just don't limit it to we Indians, every immigrant irrespective of origin is impacted. I hate to call it a donation, I rather say everybody contribute as much as possible. $100 is nothing compared to immigration fee and extortion by attorneys and consulting companies.

    Somebody has to come forward and show leadership. Just sitting and waiting for every month Visa Bulletin is not going to take us anyware.



    more...


    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy
  • Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy



  • gceb3holder
    02-27 06:32 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.





    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry party boy exits
  • Prince Harry party boy exits



  • dingudi
    03-05 01:57 PM
    Yep..they just noted that I came for the initial appointment and asked to come after my finger heals..i had surgery on the finger and went back after the finger healed

    If you dont mind telling me, which ASC you went to ? can you give the city and state? Also when they put a note on the FP notice , do they return the original FP to you or they keep it. The reason I am asking is I am thinking of doing a walk-in at some other ASC in case the original ASC asks to reschedule instead of doing walk-in after healing. So I will need the original FP appointment if I goto some other ASC. My wife has some travel plans in coming 2-3 weeks and want to get this out of the way.



    more...


    prince harry nightclub. Prince Harry spent the night
  • Prince Harry spent the night



  • krupa
    07-18 04:01 PM
    What is the expected we start gettting I-485 receipt Notice





    prince harry nightclub. Davy and Prince Harry
  • Davy and Prince Harry



  • member123
    09-17 10:10 AM
    Any idea what we are trying to achieve here?

    If you guys thing i am dumb, you are more then welcome to think that, but i am still confused about the thread.

    the reason is to see the processing date relation with LUD, i am sure like we all can see that USCIS has no standard pattern.

    many of them has LUD 08/05...i read here that someone applied in april end in tsc lud before 8/05 got approved, and someone who has filed before april at tsc and lud 8/05 no update yet.

    which is my case too, so was trying to see if any one in the same boat like me and has any other update.



    more...


    prince harry nightclub. Stained: Prince Harry and
  • Stained: Prince Harry and



  • chandrajp
    08-15 03:32 PM
    My 485 was filed on july 2nd, have'nt recieved the RN,Now i want to file for EAD/AP without RN (cos need it badly for my wife) but the lawyer is advicing against it. He says...


    My concern in filing the EAD/AP applications without the I-485 Receipt Notice is that it will take USCIS a long time to marry the files together, and that much longer to adjudicate, versus filing the EAD/AP applications with the I-485 Receipt Notice. In the latter case, the application can stand on its own, in that USCIS does not have to "search" for any other file; in this instance, we suspect USCIS will adjudicate these applications faster.

    Anyone in the same boat..

    I feel your lawyer is definitely correct. If you send I485, EAD and AP forms together, you don't need to worry about A#. Whereas if you file I485 only and then apply EAD and AP later, you definitely need A#(which you can find in I485 receipt notice) to fill in the EAD and AP forms. What # would you give in these forms for A#?

    But again this is my personal thought.





    prince harry nightclub. Feb 19 : Prince Harry#39;s
  • Feb 19 : Prince Harry#39;s



  • jthomas
    03-04 11:22 PM
    During this process of recession why USCIS does not help the economy by hiring more employees or contractors and issuing green cards. However, green card guys may think of buying houses and improve economy.
    Is it a good idea to request Obama, USCIS to employ more peoples(decrease unemployment), process work faster, and let the green card guys invest money in US to improve economy.

    LOL





    prince harry nightclub. PRINCE Harry#39;s girl Chelsy
  • PRINCE Harry#39;s girl Chelsy



  • EB3_SEP04
    06-30 01:04 AM
    Quetion 11 on the EAD form 765 asks:
    Have you ever before applied for EAD from USCIS: Yes
    "Which USCIS Office?" : ??????????????

    how can i find out which USCIS office my prev (first) EAD application was sent to? I'm a July filer, when i applied for 485 and EAD i lived in NJ and my employer was in NJ as well. The receipt notice of EAD application came from California Service Center. and there is nothing on the EAD card about which office it was approved by. The 485/EAD/AP all was filed by my employer's attorney, they will not respond to my questions anymore. i don't think i have copy of the EAD application send last year july. Anybody got older version of I-765, older than "7/30/07" edition?

    What to write? folks, please respond ASAP, i plan to file on Monday(6/30) morning.

    Thanks in advance!





    drirshad
    06-22 05:46 AM
    Be fast u only got a month ....

    Get in touch with a good attorney, call shusterman.com and get an hour of consultation charges for u.

    Tell him the situation, give him the two options. He will point you in the right direction. Remember July is the only month you have a chance. August and retrogress can kick in for Indians.

    Let me add one more option to the above 2. Talk to your employers thru whom you got the approved I-140 and ask them to allow you file the I-485 since GC is for future employment u don't have to be working for them for filing I-485 now once 6 months are over with the 485 filed you can port it to ur current employer. Email me if u have questions dr_irshad2001@yahoo.com

    Good luck & hurry ...





    neobuddha
    10-14 03:28 PM
    You can provided:
    a- If have not used your AP, if it is single entry
    b- Otherwise, you can use it multiple time before the date of expiry, if it is multiple entry.

    Good Luck,

    -Neo



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog