Wednesday, June 8, 2011

raiden wallpaper

raiden wallpaper. Raiden Wallpaper MK by
  • Raiden Wallpaper MK by



  • GCard_Dream
    04-23 02:50 PM
    Have you or someone you khow actually been able to get a copy of I-140 using G-639? If so when was that and what was the processing time?

    The reason I ask is because I have heard all kinds of stories about using FOIA to get a copy of I-140.
    - Some say that you can not only get I-140 but also copies of your labor cert and they have actually received it.

    - Some say that USCIS responded back saying that it was employer's property and hence can't be given to the employee.

    - Some say that it just takes too damn long (over a year) to be any meaningful.

    By the way, I just sent the G-639 myself couple of weeks ago. Will let you know if I was successful in getting a copy.

    To get a copy of your I-140, you need to apply to USCIS using G-639 form. Please read the instruction of the form and you will know more. You need to mention your employer's info and I-140 receipt # etc.
    Now a days it takes time. Almost 3 months.

    URL: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/foia/foiatoc.html
    The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. � 552, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that :

    -Any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information.
    -All agencies of the U.S. Government are required to disclose records upon receiving a written request for them.
    -There are nine exemptions to the FOIA that protect certain records from disclosure.





    raiden wallpaper. Raiden Wallpaper by ~XYZFire
  • Raiden Wallpaper by ~XYZFire



  • IVFOREVER
    03-06 04:10 PM
    I think given the volume of name checks cleared and USCIS is working on these cases(assuming) it will move to 2001 oct MAX or the same month and move a couple of days.





    raiden wallpaper. Wallpaper Raiden #2
  • Wallpaper Raiden #2



  • waiting_4_gc
    07-31 06:44 PM
    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.

    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.

    Thanks

    I think you will receive receipt notice for EAD and AP provided you file them.However I had a question about the forms.

    Are you going to send old version of I-765 and I-131 or new version of the forms?
    And you can file EAD and AP applications with old fee till August 17,2007, right?

    Please PM me as am also filing EAD and AP, we can share the knowledge





    raiden wallpaper. Anyway without further ado,
  • Anyway without further ado,



  • edaltsis
    07-23 07:14 AM
    It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.



    more...


    raiden wallpaper. Raiden wallpaper
  • Raiden wallpaper



  • trueguy
    08-08 06:18 PM
    ^^^^^^^

    bump

    ^^^^^^^





    raiden wallpaper. Raiden Wallpaper by ~Zoe88 on
  • Raiden Wallpaper by ~Zoe88 on



  • yestogc
    07-02 09:11 PM
    If your original H1B has expired and extension has been denied then you cannot work until MTR is approved.

    It is not stated anywhere how much time someone gets after his petition is denied, but you can take it anywhere between 30-45 days.

    Do you have EAD ?



    more...


    raiden wallpaper. Raiden Wallpaper - white eyes
  • Raiden Wallpaper - white eyes



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    06-10 10:16 AM
    Thanks a lot. I find your suggestions great and if followed, will definitly make a difference. Thanks once again.





    raiden wallpaper. Raiden, Hintergrundbilder
  • Raiden, Hintergrundbilder



  • dwhuser
    09-14 05:11 PM
    Curious to see if there is any luck for spouse approvals in the September 2009 PD movement ?



    more...


    raiden wallpaper. Raiden wallpaper by ~Voldreth
  • Raiden wallpaper by ~Voldreth



  • desi3933
    06-25 04:33 PM
    >> 1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
    September 30 2009
    >> 2. What was amendment for?
    amendment is for change in annual salary
    >> 3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
    The amendment was filed way back in Sep 2007 and they got the RFE in Nov 2008. The amendment is denied because of the Annual salary specified & also because we couldn't get the End client letter (Client told me that it's company police not to provide such type of letter). We provided main vendor contract.

    Based on the information provided, it seems that only original H-1 petition (before amendment) is likely to be valid for Employer A. You can probably work for Employer A, under original LCA conditions (including salary and job location), until I-94 expiration date (Sep 30th, 2009). However, if you were getting paid less at the time of Employer A H-1B amendment denial, then it becomes more complex.

    If you had been out of status on H1 in past (for example - not getting paid on bench, getting paid less than LCA), then you are out of status now. You may need re-entry in US to get back into status.

    >> Can I work after Company B files MTR?
    No. Since H-1B petition is denied, you can not work for Employer B, even if Employer B files for MTR.

    I would suggest you get professional advice from immigration attorney. Based on the facts so far, I see limited options for you.

    Good Luck.


    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    raiden wallpaper. Raiden Wallpaper by ~tchey17
  • Raiden Wallpaper by ~tchey17



  • VenuK
    06-15 07:19 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.

    Hi Shelar,
    Thanks for your response.
    I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
    currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping

    pls advise.



    more...


    raiden wallpaper. Raiden MGS4 by *nefar007 on
  • Raiden MGS4 by *nefar007 on



  • rajas
    05-31 10:18 AM
    I know that there has been several discussions regardigng this topic.One thing I never knew was that once your 6 year H1 Limit is over and say you got H1 extension for 3 more years based on approved I140, now for some reason if your 485 is denied your h1 will be denied too!!! so H1 is not a back up to EAD in this scenario...some lawyers have this opinion!!!!

    So EAD/H1 discussion important only for those who have not reached 6 year limit

    Any comments!!!!





    raiden wallpaper. Scorpion vs Raiden Wallpaper
  • Scorpion vs Raiden Wallpaper



  • eb2green
    05-01 12:15 PM
    I agree with you that it is a random process but the processing date that is shown indicates that all the cases prior to that date have been "served". So, TSC-Oct 14 means, cases received on Oct 14 and later are currently being served. Hope this helps.



    more...


    raiden wallpaper. May i ask whats the background
  • May i ask whats the background



  • digitalborealis
    01-10 06:24 AM
    Research statement? Have never heard about that one! Are you a postdoctoral research fellow?

    No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.

    D





    raiden wallpaper. direkt auf das Wallpaper,
  • direkt auf das Wallpaper,



  • krishnam70
    07-18 01:53 PM
    It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.

    If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.

    It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.

    Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.


    Here is the blog created for talking about Lou Dobbs. I will start digging up material and posting to this site.. please feel free to start blogging there
    lets take it up to him

    http://loubdobbs-truthorlies.blogspot.com/

    cheers



    more...


    raiden wallpaper. MKD - Raiden - Free Wallpapers
  • MKD - Raiden - Free Wallpapers



  • averagedesi
    08-23 09:49 PM
    I will be surprised if I am the only unlucky guy





    raiden wallpaper. MKD - Raiden - Free Wallpapers
  • MKD - Raiden - Free Wallpapers



  • stxvr
    07-20 02:24 PM
    7% limit is for the each category (like EB 7%) then seperate 7% for FB.
    Can the EB used all the numbers of india (25,620) OR it can use only 7% of the EB only means (9800)



    more...


    raiden wallpaper. raiden wallpaper. Raiden
  • raiden wallpaper. Raiden



  • matreen
    12-17 02:21 AM
    Team,

    Here is my situation: I was working for a company A as a systems analyst and filed my GC on July, 2004 in RIR. Got the Labor approved in December 2006.

    But I have transfered my H1B to company B in November, 2005 as a systems analyst and filed my GC in Jan, 2007 in PERM. Got my LC and 140 approved in April, 2007 + filed AOS in July, 2007. Still I am continuing my services with company B on H1B (H1b expires on Sep, 2008).

    I am having difficulties with Company B, they are creating problems and planning to lay me off soon. I am very much concerned and worried about it since I live with two little kids.

    My previous employer (company A) willing to take me back but I have the folloiwng questions and would really appreciate and thank you for your answers.

    1. If I want to keep my status with H1B only and transfer my H1 to company A, will that cause any issues to my AOS of company B?

    2. As I mentioned company A has my LC approved, if I transfer my H1B to comapny A, can file my 140 with company A again? If Yes, will that impact my AOS of company B?

    3. If I transfer H1B and continue my services with company A, how does we port ACT21 to my status? Is it must to use EAD to use ACT 21?

    4. If I jump on ACT 21 using my EAD from company B to company A, can I file my 140 with company A? if Yes, will that impact my AOS of company B?

    5. If I change the employer after 180 days, current employer (company B) will have any authority to create any problems with AOS or with approved 140?

    6. If I filed my 140 with company A and got denied, what happens with AOS from comapny B?

    Guys once again I really appreciate your time and please give me some suggestions as I am very badly in need of your help.

    Thanks,

    M





    raiden wallpaper. MKA Shinnok/Raiden Menu
  • MKA Shinnok/Raiden Menu



  • rbalaji5
    03-02 08:02 PM
    Thanks all for the very useful informations. Yes - I called the DI office today. As per their instruction, booked the infopass appointment for SFO. I will update the result soon.

    As Informed I went SFO Local CBP/USCIS office through infopass appointment. The IO said that they did it as per the law. Also they suggested me to go U.S- Mexico border to get the new I-94 by paying $6.

    As per their advise, I went to San Ysidro, (Tijuana) US - Mexico border. Crossed the border by walk, came back to U.S and got the new I-94 by explaining the situation. IO at POE understood the problem and gave the new I-94 without any issue.





    raiden wallpaper. Raiden Art | Flickr - Photo
  • Raiden Art | Flickr - Photo



  • jnayar2006
    03-27 05:40 PM
    nsnriv,

    The idea of the IV forums is to discuss our agenda, and activities.

    Individual cases and problems are best discussed on forums like Immigration Portal. You are sure to find help and advice there.

    Good luck,
    Berkeleybee

    Berkeleybee, I am not sure I totally agree with you - having a forum where people can come in and ask questions related to the core problems is a great way to increase readership and to promote the necessary esprit de corps. The members-only forums - now those, I agree - mainly ideas, activities etc. (Personally, I find it very difficult to stay tuned to 3 or 4 different immigration web sites/forums).

    vnsriniv, to answer your question - to the best of my knowledge, you will have to wait till the dates become current - the current processing dates of the service centers don't mean much - there are several cases of 485 approvals of petitions with PDs > cut-off dates based on other posts on this board.





    a_yaja
    01-13 12:28 PM
    Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.



    The above statement makes me wonder if the lawyer submitted the exp. letters at all. Sometimes lawyers are idiots and they miss crucial items.

    As far as IO being satisfied and what are his next steps is hard to say. The usual process is to first provide NOID (Notice of Intention to Deny), which will give you one more chance to clarify matters. But one can never say.

    On the bright side, your case will be processed quickly and the I-140 wait will be over.

    Good luck on your I-140 approval.





    hpandey
    07-09 11:02 AM
    In a perfect world you would return your employers 8K and he would give you your last two weeks salary.

    But we all know the world is not perfect.

    Imagine if instead of you benefitting from the accountant mistake were on the receiving end and you were underpaid by 8K in 2 years. Would you still say that it is the accountant's and company's problem and nothing to do with you .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog