Wednesday, June 8, 2011

rose mcgowan mtv awards

rose mcgowan mtv awards. HQ Rose McGowan Pictures:
  • HQ Rose McGowan Pictures:



  • eastindia
    04-20 01:57 PM
    Just saw this message. Please forward to more people

    Send Mahesh Mahadevan - to - Home - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blogs/munnabhai/332-send-mahesh-mahadevan-to-home.html)

    Any help from will be greatly appreciated!

    From: nithyas@gmail.com [mailto:nithyas@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Surabhi organizing committee
    Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:33 AM
    Cc: Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UCI
    Subject: Send Mahesh Home

    Our dear friend Mahesh Mahadevan has left us as of Saturday, April 10th, hours before his 23rd birthday. Mahesh was a second year Ph.D. student in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of California, Irvine and an alumnus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Mahesh was a truly wonderful person with a bottomless heart, always willing to help everyone out without hesitation. His passion for life and people has inspired several of us to explore the world. He was genius in his own right; his thirst for knowledge and willingness to share it with us has made us better individuals. We miss him terribly.

    Now Mahesh has to find his way home to Cochin, Kerala in India. It is estimated that the entire process (mortuary, embalming, airfare, and funeral services) will cost several thousand dollars, which, as we all are well aware of, is forbiddingly expensive. It is time for us to come together and show our support. Please help Mahesh on his journey home and beyond. We, Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UC, Irvine--request you to donate any amount possible by clicking on this link below. All funds will be transferred to Mahesh's parents in India. In the event of surplus funds, we will institute a trust and establish scholarships in his memory for under-priveleged yet brilliant young minds. In our efforts to be transparent, we will update this webpage everyday with donors, their contributions, and expenses. If you would rather be anonymous, please e-mail nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com.

    Please go to this website to donate: Send Mahesh Home
    If you have any questions, please contact the President of Surabhi, Nithya Sambasivan at nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com or 978-996-0231 or the Vice-President, Bharath Rajaram at bharath [dot] rajaram [at] gmail [dot] com or 281-536-3370.

    Please forward to Mahesh's friends and those who may help us in these times of need.

    Regards,
    Surabhi Organizing Committee
    University of California, Irvine.





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. Rose Mcgowan Mtv
  • Rose Mcgowan Mtv



  • shivarajan
    04-07 04:45 PM
    I agree TARP revceived firms cannot renew H1B after 6 years or apply for GC. Those rules may change as per time. Most of the firms who like to hire H1B. So don't know whether it will get better or worst for your situation.

    I don't think above is correct!
    Existing employees are eligible for extensions as of now and did not hear that the no gc clause for existing employees either!

    In fact if u r in non-h1b working for TARP companies then u r even eligible for new H1. All rules apply for new hires only.





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. Rose McGowan and Marilyn Rose
  • Rose McGowan and Marilyn Rose



  • vvvunlucky
    04-21 06:05 PM
    I got mine approved on April 7th with a notice date of April 7th (SAME DAY). The receipt date is March 31st. This is my 10th year (3 year) extension from September 2009 to Sept 2012. The current one will expire in Sept 2009. Working with a direct client from the last 8 years.
    Hope this helps.





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. MTV Awards. Rose McGowan
  • MTV Awards. Rose McGowan



  • HV000
    11-02 09:59 PM
    According to OH Law's website:

    11/02/2007: H.R. 3043 Conference Update - Both Immigration Bills Killed!

    One good news and one bad news. According to the AILA, the Conference committee took out both immigration riders from the H.R. 3043. It means that there will be no increase of the H-1B to $5,830. At the same time, there will be no recapture of EB-3 visa numbers for the Schedule A workers through this legislation.



    more...


    rose mcgowan mtv awards. MTV Awards. Rose McGowan
  • MTV Awards. Rose McGowan



  • clockwork
    08-26 10:08 AM
    clockwork :

    Mine is the same case....Did you have LUD on your I-485. Mine was received by J.Barrett on July 2nd and has an LUD on 8/5. Not received the RN yet.

    You are asking about LUD on I-140 right? Yes. I had LUD on my approved I-140 on 08/05/07. Thanks -





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. Happy Birthday Rose McGowan
  • Happy Birthday Rose McGowan



  • bheemi
    07-27 12:20 PM
    [QUOTE=desi485]I forgot it initially and later realized that. fortunately my lawyer was still reviewing my papers (almost 4 weeks). so I sent him new copies. He included new copies and discarded old one. .Also some one told me that it should match what you specified in DS-156 at the time of visa interview. IS THIS TRUE?[/QUOTE

    Donot even worry about it man..You are unnecessarily owrried about it and worry others also..

    Enjoy...



    more...


    rose mcgowan mtv awards. McGowan used to live in
  • McGowan used to live in



  • priya9178
    01-10 11:04 AM
    Thanks Y'all for the inputs !
    Iam going to Houston tomorow for getting my fresh passport, hope I get it in couple of hours so that I can go to French embassy and get my transit visa too. :(





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. Rose at 1998 MTV movie awards
  • Rose at 1998 MTV movie awards



  • krishnam70
    08-14 11:06 PM
    I was wondering if we could have on this site some reliable information about the most important aspects of GC processing. People are posting a lot all the time and asking the same things all over again, and while many answers are pertinent, we must realize not everyone knows the laws and rules.Not to mention how much time it takes to search the threads and find what you want to know. If there was a place where they could lookup the information they need and this information would be provided by knowledgeable persons, like admins or moderators, not other members, maybe we could avoid having so many threads and posts.I understand that would involve some effort, but in the end there would not be so much need to go thru all the posts and make sure people are not misleading others or create panic.
    Of course, this is stil a forum and it's only natural to have people expressing themselves, but maybe in that situation they would not have to post so much and use the space on the servers.

    Thank you

    Spending a few minutes and searching through the forum would probably answer some of the basic questions and some of them are posted in the sticky's but people dont have the patience and they need answers straight away and open a a new thread. So how would you the threads to be less. If a 5 people open threads just to talk about receipts or dhl or ups or fedex tracking then it would add no value but just threads..
    --go figure ..

    cheers



    more...


    rose mcgowan mtv awards. Rose at 1998 MTV movie awards
  • Rose at 1998 MTV movie awards



  • Alabaman
    03-26 02:55 PM
    ...and whats this poll going to do for us? I agree. Could we include location also in this poll. Salary & Location.





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. ROSE MCGOWAN | MTV MOVIE
  • ROSE MCGOWAN | MTV MOVIE



  • sam_hoosier
    05-18 01:18 PM
    Agree with the OP. This is an immigration forum. Random thoughts and observations that have nothing to do with immigration dont really belong here. There are many other discussion forums available where politics, sports etc can be discussed.



    more...


    rose mcgowan mtv awards. for the MTV Awards wearing
  • for the MTV Awards wearing



  • kishdam
    10-18 05:08 PM
    My employer is not giving me copy of Labour certificate. I know all numbers. Do I need a copy of AC21

    I'm not an expert but thru these forums got the understanding that you dont need a copy of labor cert (if you have its even better). Most employers dont share that anyway - except maybe the desi consulting companies (we may not like them but sometimes for GC purposes I feel that they are ideal companies - atleast they understand what we are talking about).

    Regarding I140 - I am not sure but saw conficting opinions - some thought its OK even without a copy of this one too but some suggested its better to get one. In any case having the case numbers would help I guess.

    Is I485 receipt may be needed.





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. I#39;d take Rose McGowan#39;s skanky
  • I#39;d take Rose McGowan#39;s skanky



  • willwin
    05-14 11:03 AM
    Is there anyone out there pursuing CP and already working in the USA?

    In today's economy/job market, it is a nightmare not to have the protection of EAD.

    Is there anyway we can get EAD for people in CP queue? Issuing EAD for those CP filers who are already in the US on work (H1B) VISA - is that even a possibility?

    Any thoughts?



    more...


    rose mcgowan mtv awards. Rose McGowan - MTV Awards 1998
  • Rose McGowan - MTV Awards 1998



  • xyzqwer
    01-23 07:12 AM
    Apply for CP asap it takes about 6 months from the date of application to get the GC if you are current. In the meanwhile re-assess your situation and apply for the H1-B in the interim you may have a denial but the CP is still in queue and H1-B rejection has no bearing on the CP application. If and when you are alloted the number for the resident status they cannot deny your GC on any other reason but that the company was a fraud or your petition had fraudulent information. If you do not meet the conditions above then your app is in jeopardy. Hope this helps. Good Luck

    Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .

    Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?

    If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. rose mcgowan mtv awards dress.
  • rose mcgowan mtv awards dress.



  • silvergga
    02-27 02:20 PM
    Mostly my question was misunderstood...

    I am not asking about Visa Bulletin etc. I know about VB. I am also not asking about porting EB3 to EB2. My question is very very simple...

    "ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...

    1) EB3 people believe and argue that it doesn't matter.
    2) From what I have noticed on , eb1 > eb2 > eb3.
    3) But it's not like USCIS will process all eb1 cases, then eb2 cases, and finally eb3 cases.
    4) In the end, USCIS is a black box system and no one knows exactly how they work.
    5) If your PD is current, be happy and your GC should come soon enough. Why bother about the details?
    6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.



    more...


    rose mcgowan mtv awards. MTV Awards. Rose McGowan
  • MTV Awards. Rose McGowan



  • rjgleason
    July 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
    I doubt very much that one could find any worthwhile criticism of the works of Janet, Gary & Anders............(and a lot of others here)

    And if one tires of birds, flowers, etc. then someone should offer to share a branch with this guy:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/574/6HW7M7993_cc-med.jpg





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. rose mcgowan mtv awards dress.
  • rose mcgowan mtv awards dress.



  • sundevil
    03-17 06:12 PM
    This employer already hurt you by revoking your 140 and seems like you are not a big fan of his. Why don't you file a WH4 form with DOL for Feb'08 to Apr'08 salary. That way it becomes your ex-employer problem and you can explain your status all the way from Jan'08 to Apr'08.


    I was working with a company until November 2007. I went to India in Dec and came back in Feb and was out of project until April 2008. During this time my relation with my employer gone bad and he threatened to cancel my H1. I transferred my H1 to the new company and is on project and is working with them from May 2008 till now. For the 8 months I worked in 2008 I got a total salary of 50,000 based on annual salary of $75K. This is less than the prevailing wages. Since my W2 is only $50,000 I'm worried about my immigration prospects. My previous employer withdrew my I140 application. I�m in my 6th year and just started my Labor process with the new company.

    My current company is ready to help me, but they cannot run any payroll for last year, but can provide bonus for last year to make the total of last year up to $60k. They are a small co. and have never done this before.

    How can we include this bonus in my W2 (I haven't filed my taxes so far, the company also hasn't filed their 2008 taxes)



    more...


    rose mcgowan mtv awards. Rose McGowan Wearing the
  • Rose McGowan Wearing the



  • rajuram
    10-25 09:36 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad

    What is your Appl Recd Date?





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. MTV Movie Awards: 1999
  • MTV Movie Awards: 1999



  • Anders �stberg
    July 14th, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Lots of spam lately... scum of the Internet, I wish there was some suitable punishment.





    rose mcgowan mtv awards. 2010 MTV Video Music Awards -
  • 2010 MTV Video Music Awards -



  • gc28262
    09-24 10:51 AM
    FB part of this bill is what makes many democrats to support this bill.

    Anti-immigrants will oppose any kind of immigration ( EB as well as FB)





    uma001
    03-15 09:01 AM
    L1 has been in use for past 12 years...and the L1 holders have been working at client sites.
    TCS never does grean cards, WIPRO rarely does, that too in 5th year of H1. InFOSYS rarely does. CTS is the one who does many H1s, L1s and green cards, green cards in EB1.
    When consulting companies are misusing H1s, why cant companies like TCS,WIPRO,CTS,HCL misuse L1s...Nobody is honest in US. Nobody is working honestly in US. Less than 1% in US are honest. And those people will be working as developer forever.





    Pagal
    12-17 12:36 PM
    Hello,

    An approved H1-B petition is an approval for you to undertake employment within US, while a H1-B stamp is to allow you to knock on the US door (PoE) where an IO will decide whether to let you in or not.

    There is no requirement that states that legally you must be working continuously within US if you are on H1-B (if anyone knows otherwise, he/she should post the appropriate link).

    In short, you should not have any issue at all. The IO will ask why you were out of US and you can tell him/her that you were out 'cause you were consulting from India and not working in US for the past year. You should keep the new offer letter with you to prove to the IO that you have a new job within US now and that's why you want to enter the country.

    Do consult a lawyer, but IMHO, you should be fine as a fiddle! :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog