Wednesday, June 8, 2011

us water polo team espn

us water polo team espn. Future Rice Water Polo
  • Future Rice Water Polo



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 09:56 AM
    Bumping up.





    us water polo team espn. men#39;s water polo team
  • men#39;s water polo team



  • govindk
    10-25 11:15 AM
    I filed my application on July27th. Completed FP on 10th Oct. I have not received EAD yet. When i called USCIS, I got response to wait 90days from the receipt date.





    us water polo team espn. ESPN asked Kathryn Bertine,
  • ESPN asked Kathryn Bertine,



  • mjdup
    05-31 09:46 AM
    Messed up my pay pal account, fixed it and contributed, back to recurring contribution...please contribute folks !





    us water polo team espn. Great Lakes Water Polo team
  • Great Lakes Water Polo team



  • immi2006
    05-24 09:14 AM
    If you want to make decisions do it based on career progress not on GC.

    I seriously doubt if you can get your GC IMHO, reason being with 7 % of 90000 being a small number for any country. Particularly India / China, DO you know something - there are thousands in line from 2002 onwards waiting to file 485.

    Even after 10 years of wait the number will still not be enough to fill the 485 backlog. I do not want to sound as someone not wishing you well. I am touching on ground realities.



    more...


    us water polo team espn. all-star boys water polo
  • all-star boys water polo



  • gg_ny
    10-02 03:26 PM
    I can't imagine why people do not want to give whatever I-94 they had collected between two trips out of US. NOt sure of the rules, but the common procedure is to surrender original I-94 AND the ones you got with each H1B. I haven't heard so far that I-94's not returned gained monetary value on ebay or people could use them for anything else. For me, I see surrendering all of them as one ( or some) more document(s) not to worry about.


    But see that is exactly my question. Say u surrender All your I-94 copies. however on entering they still give you a BRAND new I-94 on the airplane (assuming you are crossing by airplane ofcourse). Now That has a totally new I-94 number than what your H1B I-94 had. That is where i get confused.





    us water polo team espn. National Water Polo team:
  • National Water Polo team:



  • Leo07
    07-21 10:02 AM
    Taking the emotional quotient and any other 'angles' out of the issue. Fragomen is correct and so is your manager.

    If it comes to that, it's not worth the risk for you, your manager and your company to do anything other than what's suggested by your attorney.(Fragomen)

    Normally my wife is the one who is used to post or follow up on the latest here.

    This came up a week ago. I have been working from home in a different state and we do not have any company office near my home. Nearest office location is about 3 hours. I had to move this far away due to personal reasons.

    Now after working from home for 3 years (extending EAD, H1Bs etc) Fragomen (most of you know who they are) says I cannot do work from home anymore due to this conflict with uscis. it seems USCIS doesnt recognize your home as a Govt recognized work location. Hence I cannot work from home.

    Now my manager wants me to only work from the office since folks reporting to me are also in that state. Now he is using Fragomen and HR emails as a reason for me to move back.

    Anythoughts ? I am sure you all will agree that is the law. but why all this now ? even after working for 12 years.

    One other point the fragomen lawyer said is - this is going to be the case for all thier clients.



    more...


    us water polo team espn. of the top-ranked USA Water Polo Women#39;s National team and two dozen student-athletes fr The Greatest Masters Athlete ever : Phil Raschker
  • of the top-ranked USA Water Polo Women#39;s National team and two dozen student-athletes fr The Greatest Masters Athlete ever : Phil Raschker



  • ajju
    03-26 11:46 AM
    why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)

    It won't retrogress anytime soon... Logic/reasoning behind : don't ask ;-)

    Reading all other forums and posts by gurus/experts.. my guts feeling is it will move further for few more months atleast...





    us water polo team espn. U.S. Men#39;s Update - ESPN 2,
  • U.S. Men#39;s Update - ESPN 2,



  • ntpatil
    04-27 10:44 AM
    Yes,

    And that is the reason I wanted maximum check-in luggage with no carry on, so that she does not have any hassle while traveling.



    more...


    us water polo team espn. What is water polo?
  • What is water polo?



  • smisachu
    07-05 07:29 PM
    I would suggest a hand gun. A .22 caliber is more than effective if it is a deterrent that you are seeking. The .22 does not have much range, but it is very small and has no recoil.
    A 9mm like a Glock is a little advanced but will need practice to use as it has quite some recoil. A .44 desert eagle or Magnum is going over board. You can go to a gun show near you so you can see and feel and learn all about guns before you go to a gun store.

    Please follow all legal rules when buying/owning and carrying a weapon. Please get trained well at a local shooting range. You can find information about a shooting range near you and about safety training at NRA (http://www.nra.org).

    A study shows that in the event of a confrontation with gangs etc it is more likely that you will be injured or die if you pull a gun as opposed to not pulling one.
    So do your home work and make an educated decission. Make sure you buy a safe for keeping the gun in your house especially if you have kids.Never keep the gun and the rounds together. If you are going to pack, make sure you go to your local police and let them instruct on how to carry a concealed fire arm. You will have to carry an empty gun in the glove with the rounds in the trunk for example.

    Finally my post is in no way advising you to buy a gun or use it. A disclaimer to cover my rear end. If you have any specific questions about gun models I can advice you if I know. I am a member of the NRA and has been using guns in sporting events for many years.

    For self protection.

    However I have no clue about Guns... I am thinking about asking the Gun store owner and get more info about them.

    For me Guns are like a computer is to my 90 years old Grandpa!





    us water polo team espn. one Us+water+polo+women
  • one Us+water+polo+women



  • InTheMoment
    08-04 02:24 PM
    Sure...cannot deny your experience, but since my spouse had gone twice to the SS office, first to change her name and then to remove the restrictions after GC and I as well; on all occasions we were never asked for the old SS nor did they take it when we offered. They specifically mentioned that they do not need to see old cards. So if you surrendered, good for you.

    That said, I would say, it is better to destroy old SS cards to avoid confusion in our records as well as... why have old useless cards with SS numbers on them lurking around anyways. I shredded ours at home :p


    We cannot keep 2 Social Security cards at the same time.
    They took my card and put into a drawer containing old returned card.
    I have seen an american women infront of me apply for a new card after her name change(after marrige). They took her old card and put into the drawer.
    You can apply for a new card without the old card if you inform the card is lost.

    You can replace your Social Security card if it is lost or stolen. You are limited to three replacement cards in a year and 10 during your lifetime.

    Name change, taking out the restrictions will not count towards the replacement limit.



    more...


    us water polo team espn. The esophagus that saved U.S.
  • The esophagus that saved U.S.



  • arc
    04-14 09:50 AM
    You know these reporting back, reistating the status, etc takes lots of effort, money and time. I hate this kind of things. Why the hell we should pay for somebody's mistake?

    On a side note:
    If someone returns this kind of mistake-GC, then what will happen to the visa number? Will it get reclaimed and reused or go wasted?

    The person I know who got GC before the PD was current, debated for sometime asked his lawyer etc... but it was whoever's mistake, they have got to honor it... he decided to keep the GC act dumb and njoy life.:D.. by the way even if you get a GC when PD is current they reserve the right to revoke... check with lawyer and decide for yourself !!!





    us water polo team espn. the USA Women#39;s Polo team,
  • the USA Women#39;s Polo team,



  • gcwanted101
    09-01 12:10 PM
    Hi
    I have my Labor and 140 approved. (140 approved in Jan 2009)
    But my employer is not ready to provide me with copy of my approved PERM labor and 140. Just like any other employer.
    So I am planning to request both of this by making FOIA request to DOL and USCIS.
    I have done some ground work for that. Now here are my questions.
    1) If I haven�t applied for 485 yet will USCIS/DOL release this document to me?
    Or are both of this employer�s petitions?
    2) I have heard that after six month of 140 approvals it become employee petition.
    How much true is that?
    If anyone like me (who haven�t applied 485 yet) got their copy of labor and 140 through FOIA. Please share your experience.



    more...


    us water polo team espn. water polo team celebrates
  • water polo team celebrates



  • vkmurthy260
    06-20 11:11 PM
    According to my attorney i have to go out of the country and come back to get a new I 94 , He also said for trips to mexico less than 30 days you dont get a new I 94 is that true , i dont want to file a extension bcos i cant afford attorney fees now. Anyone got a new I 94 when entering from Mexico.

    Thanks

    Kris.





    us water polo team espn. men#39;s water polo team has
  • men#39;s water polo team has



  • willwin
    07-09 10:07 AM
    It is untrue that IV does not care for CP filers.
    One should not blame IV for not taking up a cause. IV is everyone. Core team is simply assisting the community in the general management of the organization. It is the community that powers all efforts.

    We have had mostly AOS members till now and thus the focus has been on AOS. If you wanted CP in the tracker, let us know and we will add it.It is a minor issue. We haven't had anyone telling us till now or even telling us the bugs in the tracker so that we can improve it.

    If you feel strongly that this is a genuine problem for CP filers, and everyone stuck in it can present compelling case for it, please feel free to lead the effort. IV will help you with guidance. Recently several members stuck in Perm audit delays approached IV and they took the initiative to start a campaign. I think this is how IV should evolve for future so that people can help themselves using this platform. IV is willing to help anyone stuck in the EB immigration system. Could you find more people like yourself stuck in CP filing in one place on this forum and discuss amongst yourself various ideas and strategies to find a solution to the problem. IV core will be available for guidance and advice.

    Pappu,

    Thanks for the response! I really appreciate that.

    I said IV doesn't care for CP filers because there are no provision for CP filers in IV's agenda (ofcourse, efforts like recapturing would help CP filers in a big way) as most of the efforts were targeted at AOS. I am not blaming but just requesting that CP filers are also included whenever IV core think about big picture.

    All that we need is a safety net like EAD. Else, if several years of wait on GC were to go waste, it would be a disaster.

    From what you said, looks like there are very few CP filers who visit this forum (and ofcourse, there is a reason why, hardly anything for them here), however, I would try to see if I could gain some mass here.

    Thanks again!



    more...


    us water polo team espn. Special to ESPN.com
  • Special to ESPN.com



  • gc_75
    07-17 08:00 PM
    How did you file the AOS with company A when you are not working for that company any more? You need to attach the employment letter from Company A along with I-485 application.

    For applying with Company B, you need to have fresh a PERM Labor approved from Company B.

    Hope this helps.

    I have a unique situation and I would really appreciate if someone can answer.

    My LC and 140 was approved (March 2006) for Company A when I was working there on H1. After retrogration I changed jobs (November 2006) and went to work for Company B. My lawyer said we can apply for AOS using the approved 140 from company A. I did send the application which reached there on July 2nd. Now, do I have to go and work for Company A (which actually is not an option any more)? Or I can keep working for Company B and if 180 days are passed since the filing/receipt date I will be safe to obtain the GC? Company B is ready to start a new process for GC but if I can use the previously approved 140 and get AOS/GC approved, I really would like to do that.

    Please help...:confused:





    us water polo team espn. pool player Jeanette quot;The Black Widowquot; Lee ; twelve members of the top-ranked USA Water Polo Women#39;s National team and two dozen student-athletes fr.
  • pool player Jeanette quot;The Black Widowquot; Lee ; twelve members of the top-ranked USA Water Polo Women#39;s National team and two dozen student-athletes fr.



  • neha_garg123
    01-07 09:04 PM
    I did my MBA in one of the premium university in USA.
    My OPT was ending in May 2008, However since I was in cap-gap, I got a new I-20 from my school till 30-Sep-2008 and I continued working on my I-20 with my previous employer.

    I applied for H1-B in FY 2008 under master quota from a small consulting company B.

    My case went into RFE so I left USA on 30-Sep-2008.
    I got a approved petition on 23-Nov 2008 . I went to New Delhi consulate for H1-B stamping. However I got a Blue 221 G slip. I never submitted any document as the consultant who applied for my visa , needs lots of time to process the documents. In the mean time I got another offer from one of the fortune 500 companies in USA. I am just exploring the possibility of H1-B transfer in this case. Ofcourse they will file a new H1-B application but would I be cap-exempt in this case?


    Thanks,
    Neha



    more...


    us water polo team espn. except water polo, rodeo
  • except water polo, rodeo



  • pmat
    03-14 03:50 PM
    She doesn't need a transit visa. My mother-in-law came last week through Munich. She had a 10-yr multiple entry US visa stamped and didn't need any German transit visa.





    us water polo team espn. and water polo — plays a
  • and water polo — plays a



  • a_yaja
    01-07 04:07 PM
    Thank you all for your repiles. I have asked my wife to talk to their lawyer directly.





    us water polo team espn. national water polo team
  • national water polo team



  • snowcatcher
    05-22 08:12 AM
    This is the actual study that was referred to in this article. It seems like they just posted it? It's timing is perfect. Looks like we are going to be lucky. Let's hope so.

    http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPStudyLegalImmigrantsWaitingForever052206.pdf





    jay75
    05-06 11:23 PM
    Both my wife and myself got soft LUD today on 485. Aug'07 filed, EB3 India, PD 2004.





    sunny1000
    02-27 11:59 AM
    Scratch my answer below...logiclife is right...pls consult a very good immigration lawyer (like sheila Murthy, Rajiv Khanna, Matthew Oh).


    Hi all

    I am a green card holder. I received my green card through an application filed by a former employer, and received it in September 2004. I got married in Arpil 2006, my wife is from my home country, she had been in the US previously on an F-1 status which has since ran out. She became pregnant soon after we were married. She came up to the US last September on a B visa. She was given 6 months stay on her I-94; and had the baby here in January of 2007. Her expiration date on the I-94 is in 3 weeks and she is going to leave (with the baby) to maintain good status standing.
    I filed for her (I-130) last July. Our plan at this time is for her to go to grad school, apply for a new F-1 to come back here. We are presently waiting for a decsion on the grad school application from the school she applied to.
    I hope this isnt too confusing, but can anyone offer any suggestions or help with our situation? In terms of what options are out there for my wife to be here with me if things dont work out with grad school/ F-1 visa? As I mentioned I did file for her, but as I am not a citizen it will take longer. Also our newborn baby is a US citizen as she was born here.
    Thank you!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog