Wednesday, June 1, 2011

world cup cricket 2011 final match

world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • p0intblank
    Sep 27, 09:10 AM
    Very nice, bring on 10.4.8! :) Possible improvements in Rosetta for Intel Mac users is definitely something to look forward to.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • munkees
    Mar 28, 01:38 PM
    EF-s lenses produce smaller image circles. So they are lighter (and cheaper) than a comparable EF lens would be. That's it.

    Note the focal length is always the focal length. A 50mm lens still has a 50mm focal length on a 1.6 crop camera. It has a different effective field of view, but that's not the same thing.

    Also note this has been going on forever: a 50mm lens on a medium format camera (obviously with a bigger image circle) as a different field of view that it does on a "full frame" camera.



    None of this is true. The focal length does not change. The effective field of view (once again not the same thing) of the 10-22 is the same as a 16-35.2mm lens would be on a full frame camera. If you use the 16-24mm lens on a crop camera it will not have the same effective field of view as the 10-22.


    so I understand (sorry, my brain has been damaged), if the 16-24mm is used on a crop it would be 24 - 38. Canon made the 10-22 to give the crop people an equivalent lens like the 16-24 on the FF.

    also the ef-s 18 - 55 would be like a 28 - 90mm on a FF.

    OK this helps,

    I trying to work out what lens I want to purchase, or whether to save my money, and just go FF, and stick with EF lens, just want to make wise investments.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • w0by
    Feb 26, 08:36 AM
    I'm not sure how you have your ipod set up, but you need to turn off one touch purchasing in iTunes I believe..this will make sure you type in a password to buy/install apps. I'm the only one that uses my ipod/iphone and I still have that turned on just in case it goes missing and someone decides to buy everything in sight.

    It isn't all tweens that are doing this. My 3-year old son was playing with my iPod Touch. I installed the free app Touch Zoo, thinking it was something I could keep him occupied with.

    Well, within the next 15 minutes he bought 10 bags of stars - something I didn't know about until I received the $10 invoice from Apple the next day. He didn't know what he was doing - he was just randomly pressing buttons.

    Now, to be honest, I had a feeling this might happen someday (the boy seems to get into EVERYTHING), and $10 is a small price to pay for a lesson learned for me. So I disabled the ability to install apps on that iPod Touch. Just for good measure, he's been banned from iPod Touch use unless it's a circumstance when he's fidgety and I need to keep him busy (like at the grocery store or a restaurant). Thank goodness he didn't purchase 100 bags of stars.

    Still, it would be nice to have an option (in the restrictions menu) to require the password to be entered every time an app is purchased. That would make my life easier.

    While we're at it, the boy almost deleted some videos of himself from my iPhone. I would have been upset, because they were videos from when he was a baby. Can we get another option in the restrictions menu that prevents photos from being deleted?





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • mountainbiker
    Oct 27, 08:26 AM
    The line was pretty mad, but it seemed to move rather quickly once the doors were opened at 6pm. My hat is off to those who in the queue who had a word with the queue cutters as well as the Apple staff. (Dear queue cutters get with the program, or go back to your friends at Microsoft.)

    I was amazed at the number of people in the queue that didn't buy Leopard. LOL... was the lame free t-shirt really worth your time in the queue?

    I was a bit embarrassed by all the hot women who asked us what we were queuing up for. Oops, was I really standing in a queue for 2 hours on a Friday night. Hell ya! I saw the ladies later with a big box in my pocket.

    Apple you get poor marks for selling Leopard right by entrance door and free t-shirts. It was rather disorganized. (Lets hope you learn for next month's iPhone event.) Upstairs seemed like it could use a few more rows of seats.

    I got the new OS. A belly full of sushi. A bloodstream full of alcohol. And, a much lighter wallet. Fun times. I love London!



    more...


    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • robotmonkey
    Jun 13, 09:56 PM
    At&t and T-mobile are the only ones that'll work for me anyways :D





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Fatdog
    Nov 17, 10:44 PM
    So a 17 year old can do it but a gigantic company with $50 billion lying there can't. Seems logical to me. :rolleyes:

    Wake up Steve. Seriously.

    No, there's a slight difference. He's simply selling the parts with no control on quality or guarantee that white glass will negatively affect the iPhone. Apple isn't selling the white iPhone 4 because there are quality issues that the suppliers can't overcome. Rumor is that the white glass on the iPhone 4 isn't consistently white and allows light to bleed through to the camera sensor. Apple had enough problems with the antenna "issue", so I imagine that'd take precautions with the white glass...



    more...


    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • leomac08
    Mar 31, 11:47 AM
    $4.69, $4.79 and $4.89 in Beverly Hills, CA when i went there like 2 weeks ago

    $5.00 for full service... :O

    but in Irvine and the OC average is $4.01 unleaded

    In Inglewood cheapest is $3.97 :(





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • NewGenAdam
    Apr 12, 02:56 PM
    Of course it is unacceptable, and for this reason it is already illegal. ;)

    :)

    but where to draw the line...



    more...


    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • shamino
    Oct 11, 01:43 PM
    So what is the alleged "NSFW" security hole? The article never says anything about that. Is it the same "hole" that a USB keychain drive has - that someone could copy sensitive data to the phone, which could then be stolen? Is it because joining a corporate Wi-Fi network could introduce a backdoor through which malware could attack? Something else?

    Or is it just paranoia from someone who thinks all devices must have system-crippling amounts of antivirus software in order to avoid being presumed a death trap?





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • TITNTUFF
    Nov 18, 11:21 AM
    I want mine programmed so when I walk by a vending machine it spits out a Dr Pepper and a honey bun.
    Then I can tell me wife I didn't do it, but waste not want not.....:D



    more...


    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • brucem91
    May 2, 10:56 AM
    I'd be interested to know this as well (have the same machine with the 512MB of VRAM option).I have the late 2009 MBP, 2.8 GHz 512mb graphics card. It runs fine, though I can't set it to ultra, I have to keep it on medium. When I forget to switch graphics cards, the 9400m runs on Low settings, but it still looks pretty good on low, just more cartoony.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • User3977
    Oct 6, 10:43 PM
    i dont know if it was posted yet but god please put out an iphone with a physical keyboard.

    http://images.mobilefun.co.uk/graphics/misc/Blogs/iPhone/iphone-pro-large.jpg

    i miss my tilt and the ability to see everything i type in text.



    more...


    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • LIVEFRMNYC
    Dec 27, 06:48 PM
    LOL ...... Your right.

    I put in my Zip Code (Queens, NY) on the AT&T website and click on the Iphone and it said not available in your area.

    So I did an ONLINE CHAT :D .........................

    http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7954/attiphone.jpg (http://img37.imageshack.us/i/attiphone.jpg/)





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Andronicus
    Mar 24, 02:47 PM
    That almost makes me feel bad for selling a 16GB Wi-Fi only for $375 last week. oh well...I'm over it.

    Don't feel bad I bought a first gen iPad right before the iPad 2 launch. I paid $500 for a 32GB 3G, and I still love it! Worth the money and will hold me over till iPad 3 retina display!



    more...


    world cup cricket 2011 final match. cricket world cup final match
  • cricket world cup final match



  • bretm
    Oct 9, 10:22 PM
    Wow. And travel agents are going to keep us from buying plane tickets online. More recently real estate agents aren't happy with online real estate brokering. Go figure. Instead of innovating and finding ways to adapt, they just complain and threaten. If they're not careful, they'll go the way of the travel agent...





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • dicklacara
    Mar 24, 10:32 AM
    I'm all for more agencies adopting Macs! Heck, one day we might be able to classify them as switchers :D

    Nah... based on military policy we wouldn't even hear of them...

    ...you know... Switch But Don't Tell!

    :eek:



    more...


    world cup cricket 2011 final match. WALLPAPER. World
  • WALLPAPER. World



  • mpw
    Sep 13, 12:13 PM
    ...actually by far the worst thing about the whole op was having to wear big granny-style paper knickers!!!...
    You got to wear knickers?!
    I knew the nurses prepping me for my op's fancied me!





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • j_maddison
    Mar 19, 04:44 PM
    wtf?

    4 years ago my brother (parents) had to pay $2000 for his "tablet PC" from HP in highschool.

    This works out to what, $470 a piece? Give me a break.

    The iPad is not a tablet PC. You can still pay $2,000 for a tablet PC if you want. The iPad is a tablet yes, but it doesn't run a full blown deskptop OS (I'm not getting into that argument).

    My point is, Apple used to offer excellent discounts to students and teachers across all of it's product ranges. It's a shame they're not offering the same with the iPad.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • robbieduncan
    Apr 15, 04:59 PM
    It's only on the front page: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1137228





    twoodcc
    May 3, 08:43 PM
    I just joined anonymously, but I used the MacRumors team number.

    thanks for joining our team! any reason you didn't want to choose your own username?





    Zeos
    Mar 11, 03:40 PM
    My brother was at Willowbend and texted me "No chance." Looks like he is going to try Best Buy at 121/423.





    navguy
    Jan 11, 03:02 PM
    New StreetPilot in app store ... fast update to app, must have known of all these issues before CES release ... step in the right direction, and encouraging to see their commitment to updates

    What's New in Version 6.5.3

    �Improved audio quality - Voice instructions are now clearer and easier to understand

    �Map storage size increased - browse even more maps offline that you've previously downloaded

    �Listen to music without interruptions - New setting toggles voice instructions on/off during navigation

    �New volume control added to navigation map menu for quick access

    �Faster map downloads

    �Minor bug fixes





    kashimo
    Nov 12, 07:37 PM
    I hate to say it but I was not moved by these commercials. Nice to see them but sorry...both guys are geekish.

    1) Mac says that he can be used in private and PC is for work only.
    ...welll that looses the work market ...the market that I use a mac in.

    2) Sorry the "Mac" character is not as cool as the US version or some of the actors being used for other computer commercials in Japan. Star power sells in Japan.

    If Apple really wants this to sell, they will have to make some specialized videos that are Japan only. For example iMovie...they have to use an example of the time it takes to edit say....kid's sports festival video.

    Now I am waiting to see these commercials on prime time TV. If they have a good response and apple sales go up...Great. But sorry. My office is all PC and people have no clue what a Mac is. They just think I can do all these awesome things because I bought the software.

    We get faxes daily selling PCs. We have sales people coming by every so often selling computers directly. What is apple doing in Japan? nice commercials that will maybe sell a few more. But in the schools, they are doing crap. If the school uses PCs, the parents buy the same one.

    In Sendai, the school system bought macs...so did the parents.





    Mac-Michael
    Jun 11, 01:12 AM
    Nooooooooooo.
    Just when I decided to finally get my first iPhone from at&t. What's the expiration date on this rumour?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog