green_card_curious
03-07 04:12 PM
Hello
I filed concurrently for I-140 and I-485 through NIW petition; and for my wife as dependent beneficiary. I received an RFE in Dec 2008 and got a denial yesterday.
1. Will my I-485 be denied automatically?
2. When we appeal for I-140 decision, will the I-485 status be "pending" or will it be denied first and then activated after subsequent approval of I-140?
PS: the reason for the rejection is unknown.
Please respond ASAP.
Thanks.
I filed concurrently for I-140 and I-485 through NIW petition; and for my wife as dependent beneficiary. I received an RFE in Dec 2008 and got a denial yesterday.
1. Will my I-485 be denied automatically?
2. When we appeal for I-140 decision, will the I-485 status be "pending" or will it be denied first and then activated after subsequent approval of I-140?
PS: the reason for the rejection is unknown.
Please respond ASAP.
Thanks.
wallpaper call of duty black ops
snowcatcher
05-22 08:02 AM
I believe this is the transcript of the article that was referred above. It says March 2006 on it and it was done for House Subcommitee on immigration. Hope this link works.
http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/articles/Testimony033006.pdf
http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/articles/Testimony033006.pdf

ricky26
03-30 11:33 PM
Congratulations !!!!! Take a deeeeep breath and relax.
2011 call of duty black ops
nfinity
06-18 10:46 PM
My lawyer asked me to put the control #!! Who is right?
more...
ItIsNotFunny
10-23 03:57 PM
Hi,
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
First of all how did she buy one way ticket. Most IATA makes sure that temporary visa don't get one way ticket.
There are good amount of chances (intend to immigrate) at port.
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
First of all how did she buy one way ticket. Most IATA makes sure that temporary visa don't get one way ticket.
There are good amount of chances (intend to immigrate) at port.
eb3_nepa
05-03 11:07 AM
Most US citizens have NO clue about our plight. They literally have ZERO clue about our plight. What is worse is, people who came here thru family based immigration have an equal amount of lack of clue about this problem. Right now all the citizens see in us is the enemy (they take our jobs away), they have no idea what kinda stuff we have to go thru to "take their jobs away"!
EVERY open avenue should be explored. Just that b4 contacting anyone who we are not a 100% certain, discuss with the core members or on the forum.
EVERY open avenue should be explored. Just that b4 contacting anyone who we are not a 100% certain, discuss with the core members or on the forum.
more...
johnggberg
07-13 01:53 PM
hey i know how to play that, will that help :D
2010 call of duty black ops
cheg
07-26 01:49 AM
I think you should read this thread to help you understand what EAD does for you and your spouse.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10817
Now for your second question, if you're I-140 gets rejected then your I-485 will be rejected too. The approved EAD will be discontinued if you switched from H1 to EAD and you will no longer be legal in the US. If you think you're I-485 is not a strong case it's bettter to stay on H1 and not use EAD even if they issue you one. Good luck! Hope I was able to answer your question. :)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10817
Now for your second question, if you're I-140 gets rejected then your I-485 will be rejected too. The approved EAD will be discontinued if you switched from H1 to EAD and you will no longer be legal in the US. If you think you're I-485 is not a strong case it's bettter to stay on H1 and not use EAD even if they issue you one. Good luck! Hope I was able to answer your question. :)
more...
imh1b
05-19 09:35 AM
Is there a transcript available somewhere. What was the outcome of this. Can someone explain the process?
hair call of duty black ops

vkmurthy260
06-23 05:57 PM
I went to mexico and came back with new I 94 .
Thanks
Kris.
Thanks
Kris.
more...
kumarc123
01-15 03:55 PM
I agree.
Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.
Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)
Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D
Guys please call her office number and speak to someone in immigration and request them for her to re-introduce visa recapture bill.
Please lets focus on this, please call, also include your intentions of buying homes.
Please Call
Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.
Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)
Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D
Guys please call her office number and speak to someone in immigration and request them for her to re-introduce visa recapture bill.
Please lets focus on this, please call, also include your intentions of buying homes.
Please Call
hot call of duty black ops
seahawks
08-05 09:57 PM
Who gets the AP (Advance parole) document from USCIS , candidate or lawyer who filed it ?
Filed using G28
My AP went to the lawyer.
My Receipt went to the lawyer too.
FP notice came to me, copy to lawyer.
EAD approved, expecting card it to come to me.
Hope this helps.
Filed using G28
My AP went to the lawyer.
My Receipt went to the lawyer too.
FP notice came to me, copy to lawyer.
EAD approved, expecting card it to come to me.
Hope this helps.
more...
house Call of Duty Black Ops Call of
skumar9
04-13 12:26 PM
So did you answer the RFE ? ....
tattoo call of duty black ops
webr
01-24 04:29 PM
In 2010 - around 20K visa is issued in EB2 and around 3K in EB3...
Does anyone know the exact demands for each year from 2005 ,2006,2007,2008, 2009 ,2010,2011 -- then it will give clear picture .
Does anyone know the exact demands for each year from 2005 ,2006,2007,2008, 2009 ,2010,2011 -- then it will give clear picture .
more...
pictures call of duty black ops
capriol
07-06 02:16 AM
Dear Folks:
I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
(1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
(2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.
I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
(1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
(2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.
dresses call of duty black ops
chanduv23
12-24 09:13 AM
Congratulations to IV and its great leaders.
Congratulations to all the members for holding this fortress.
Congratulations to all the selfless volunteers who have dedicated time, skill, effort and money on IV.
We must also congratulate Anti immgrants, Dormant members, Freeloaders, people with no faith in hard/good work because you help in making the organization stronger day by day.
Congratulations to all the members for holding this fortress.
Congratulations to all the selfless volunteers who have dedicated time, skill, effort and money on IV.
We must also congratulate Anti immgrants, Dormant members, Freeloaders, people with no faith in hard/good work because you help in making the organization stronger day by day.
more...
makeup call of duty black ops 3rd
ronhira
10-20 12:44 PM
Not understanding why can't any Democratic Pro-immigrant Senator reply to these kind of ignorant blaberrings and order USCIS to act as per LAW? How this grassley gets USCIS internal draft memo! need to inverstigate.
there is no need for pro-immigrant senator to respond becoz as soon as they respond..... it will increase the visibility and importance of grassley..... many a times in politics, the purpose of putting out provocative statement is to provoke a response..... to that effect, no response is the best response.... it is better for california director to respond & fight with a sitting senator, which de-values grassley's perceived seniority.....
there is no need for pro-immigrant senator to respond becoz as soon as they respond..... it will increase the visibility and importance of grassley..... many a times in politics, the purpose of putting out provocative statement is to provoke a response..... to that effect, no response is the best response.... it is better for california director to respond & fight with a sitting senator, which de-values grassley's perceived seniority.....
girlfriend 2 Prestige Emblems.
amsgc
06-16 01:45 AM
I haven't had to get that fixed - sorry can't say.
hairstyles call of duty black ops
maacho
02-13 01:47 PM
H1B or not to Be is the question ?
join IV for the answers ;)
join IV for the answers ;)
jsb
01-26 09:41 AM
If I check my case online I see following
On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...
On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following
Received Date : June 25, 2007
Notice Date : July 25, 2007
I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."
Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.
Thanks,
Yes, this is very common. See my post of 01/23/2009 above. In my case, and many others, this difference is of several months (RD is July 2,'07, but online RD is Oct 11,'07, which made me down in the list for processing sequence by 1000's of cases)
On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...
On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following
Received Date : June 25, 2007
Notice Date : July 25, 2007
I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."
Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.
Thanks,
Yes, this is very common. See my post of 01/23/2009 above. In my case, and many others, this difference is of several months (RD is July 2,'07, but online RD is Oct 11,'07, which made me down in the list for processing sequence by 1000's of cases)
vinabath
07-31 11:05 AM
Damn.. with this fear of what might happen to our I485s, it becomes almost natural to everyone not to use their EAD and maintain their H1 status. It sucks not to be able to enjoy the benefits even when we have it!! or am I overreacting? :)
You are not. EAD is basically for spouse. Primary applicant need to be careful on using EAD.
You are not. EAD is basically for spouse. Primary applicant need to be careful on using EAD.


No comments:
Post a Comment