Saturday, June 11, 2011

black swan lily

images Black Swan. Newcomer Lily black swan lily. of lack swan#39;s wings on
  • of lack swan#39;s wings on



  • needlotsofluck
    08-13 09:30 PM
    Hi,

    I just read the FAQ#3 and A33 says that I-485 �7/30/07 Y� should be used but my attorney used "07/24/06 Y" to file my I-485. Very worried now... any comments... what are chances that my apllication would be rejected?

    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.

    Thanks
    Ron


    It says on FAQ3:
    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used. I-485 Version 07/24/06 is also acceptable. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov.

    Please read the whole answer.





    wallpaper of lack swan#39;s wings on black swan lily. eyes into the lack swan.
  • eyes into the lack swan.



  • nhfirefighter13
    May 31st, 2004, 05:27 PM
    AFLACK!Nice photos! I like ducks...they taste good. :p





    black swan lily. Black+swan+tattoo+lily
  • Black+swan+tattoo+lily



  • h1techSlave
    07-15 10:39 AM
    The reason for these kinds of unreasonable RFEs is simple - Improving the US economy; one RFE at a time.

    In my understanding there is no rule or guidelines regarding usage of same photos more than once. The only restriction is that the photo should not be more than 6 months old. If I remember correctly, I have used the same photos for various purposes like Visa, EAD, AP etc.

    When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
    In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
    Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
    Anyone else had same experience ?





    2011 eyes into the lack swan. black swan lily. and the Black Swan,
  • and the Black Swan,



  • flipflop
    10-10 06:57 PM
    We are also in the same boat. My wife and me finished FP on 10/2. Its already been 9days. No LUD on my case or my wife's case.
    Do I need to worry or This is quite normal?

    What if USCIS didnt have this nonsense LUD field in their online status, won't you have lived in peace?



    more...


    black swan lily. of the Black Swan.
  • of the Black Swan.



  • drirshad
    08-08 04:35 PM
    I am one of the July 2nd filer, EB2 India, PD is April 2005. There is problem if you filed 485 at NSC but got a receipt# starting with WAC we must address it asap.

    I called up NSC with my Receipt that starts with WAC as it was send to CSC by NSC that processed the application send me the first notice with RD 07/02/2007. I again got the second I-485 transfer notice in September with RD 09/26/2007 saying my case has been transferred back to NSC office as they have jurisdiction over it. The IO says as my application receipt# starts with WAC it will processed by the CSC processing dates that is dead at May 2006 rather than the NSC processing dates that is at 10th August 2007 making my 485 eligible for processing.

    If we do not solve this problem we could be lingering in CSC for years.

    If there has been cases where someone had I-485 Receipt# starting with WAC but got processed by NSC processing dates as it was filed there please come forward.

    Looks like there has been some TSC approvals for EAC receipts but no news on NSC, anybody please post here.

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/168256035





    black swan lily. of the Black Swan.
  • of the Black Swan.



  • ramus
    07-06 10:56 AM
    PLease donot create new thread for this.. We alrady have thread for this.. There is already one thread on media .. Please put all posts there..

    It is very hard for members to do work if we have so many threads on same topic.



    07/07/2007: USCIS Reportedly Admitted Some I-485 Approvals at Last Minutes Without Completion of FBI Security Clearance

    * New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp, has reported:

    "To complete the applications in time, the immigration agency put employees to work both days last weekend at service centers in Texas and Nebraska, immigration officials said. They said that 25,000 applications were processed in the final 48 hours before Monday�s deadline. In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said."

    * The report also indicates that the State Department and the USCIS tend to disagree with each other for the root of the problem for the current fiasco. Earlier there was a report in the Washington Post that the USCIS denied that the USCIS worked ceaselessly and frantically during the weekends (two days) before July 1, but it has been admitted since then the employees indeed worked hard during the two days. According to the NY Times report, during the weekend alone, they approved 25,000 I-485 backlog applications.
    * We are afraid that the alleged admission of approval of I-485 application before completion of the security clearance is likely to face the legal challenge for violation of the rules which is likely one of the main claims of the AILF lawsuit as well as the political backfire as an issue of security lapse relating to the homeland security. It appears that the July visa bullen fiasco is going out of control and pushes the two agencies into an edge. :eek: :eek: :eek:



    more...


    black swan lily. Lily in#39;Black Swan#39;says
  • Lily in#39;Black Swan#39;says



  • string_235
    12-05 05:29 PM
    Hi,
    My company has applied for my wife's L1B to L2 conversion on 28-OCT-2008 at Vermont Service Center. Anyone knows how much time typically it takes for this request?

    When we are checking USCIS website, we are getting the following message continuously. My wife called to USCIS and USCIS said, case status is valid only in the system and the person does not know why that error message is coming.

    "Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
    Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov."


    We are thinking that probably lots of applications are pending and that could be the reason. Once they pick up, it will be changed to Case received and pending and finally a decision will come.

    Do you know if this is something we need to worry about that something might be wrong which might cause a long delay? Actually my wife is pregnant and she can travel back by air only till January 15th, 2008 at the maximum. So we are just worried.


    Do you know how much time it takes normally for this sort of application too? Also if at all, a rejection comes, will there be any legal way she can stay back till couple of months as she will not be able to travel back that time?


    Greatly appreciate your help in this regard!!!!





    2010 Black+swan+tattoo+lily black swan lily. Black Swan. Newcomer Lily
  • Black Swan. Newcomer Lily



  • Kitiara
    04-28 06:53 AM
    I like all three... Cybergold's robots look really great and Didius' is cute. I've gone for Ironikart though, on account of the eys. It made me laugh and it's a cool picture too. :)



    more...


    black swan lily. Swan character Lily
  • Swan character Lily



  • varakur
    08-10 07:24 PM
    Hello everybody,

    I just got my Labor done few days back. I am in India now, but looks like I have to file I140/485 before Aug 17th. For this, MUST I fly back immediately, or can I file from India (by couriering the required documents).

    How will this work for my wife (who is on H4 now)?
    If I only travel back to US, can I file for my wife too. Or I file it for myself, and file for my wife after Aug17th when she is back.

    Or MUST my wife also be present in US to file the I140/485?


    Pls advice.

    thanks,
    -Prasad





    hair and the Black Swan, black swan lily. Black Swan
  • Black Swan



  • roseball
    08-21 11:00 AM
    Hi All,

    Can we follow up case details only with WAC Receipt from both TSC and NSC.

    Any one approved with WAC receipt with PD'2005 and PD'2006 from NSC or TSC.

    Thanks

    Yes, my friend and his wife got approved. His was a TSC - WAC - TSC case, receipted with WAC#.

    Early last week both their cases had a LUD and the status changed to moved to local USCIS office.....The status still shows the same online...However, my friend (primary applicant) received I-797 approval notice for his I-485 on Aug 15th and his wife received the approval notice yesterday in the mail (USPS mail)...No emails nothing....And the online status is still received and pending....His PD is May' 25th 2006 EB2-I with a RD of July 31st, 2007....

    Looks like there is no order to this madness.....



    more...


    black swan lily. the lack and white swan.
  • the lack and white swan.



  • arnab221
    10-29 03:11 PM
    Source: NumbersUSA.com

    A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.

    --------------------
    I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.


    Right.. Here they go again . I heard "ENFORCEMENT ONLY" Bills from the past 2 years now . The White House has a "NO MATCH" rule which was exactly like the SAVE :D Act ( How do they come up with these names ) ? The NO MATCH rule was blocked 2 times in a row by US Judges . I wonder why do they waste time drafting these non starters. Waste of paper and Printer ink is at the most that these Bills go to .. "SAVE" the trees at least .





    hot of the Black Swan. black swan lily. Black Swan Edition
  • Black Swan Edition



  • shana04
    07-30 01:37 AM
    Thanks a lot for sharing good info.



    more...


    house Portman Black Swan Babes black swan lily. It#39;s like Aronofsky saw Swan
  • It#39;s like Aronofsky saw Swan



  • transpass
    08-02 07:46 PM
    If this is the case, can they take the route of "Follow to join" what are the other options for folks in india?

    That I don't know. Probably one needs to check with a lawyer or local consulate regarding the available options...

    Regarding applying reentry permit when outside US, please check the recently released USCIS appeals cases...

    http://www.uscis.gov/err/I1%20-%20Application%20for%20Issuance%20of%20Reentry%20P ermit/Decisions_Issued_in_2007/Oct102007_03I1223.pdf

    http://www.uscis.gov/err/I1%20-%20Application%20for%20Issuance%20of%20Reentry%20P ermit/Decisions_Issued_in_2007/Oct102007_01I1223.pdf

    http://www.uscis.gov/err/I1%20-%20Application%20for%20Issuance%20of%20Reentry%20P ermit/Decisions_Issued_in_2007/Oct102007_02I1223.pdf

    HTH...





    tattoo of the Black Swan. black swan lily. Mila Kunis as Lily in Black
  • Mila Kunis as Lily in Black



  • akkakarla
    09-01 06:09 PM
    I was interviewed in July 2008 at San Jose office and before that in Oct 2005. I went to the San Jose Local office with Infopass Appointment and only disappointment news. When they interviewed and determined it as pending visa number availability it means pre-adjuducated. Now they are saying they have to locate the files and this is 3rd time they are doing this. I lost my cool and fired back at them saying incompetent to work there.

    The files are not going back to service center. They will not be kept at the officer room but will be stored in a room somewhere in the office. This is the problem there is no standard process. Think people who got their cases moved to local office are cursed.

    Can anyone please tell any other approvals from local office and if so what are the steps they took to get to the approval process. Any tips will really be helpful.



    more...


    pictures Lily in#39;Black Swan#39;says black swan lily. grace and the Black Swan,
  • grace and the Black Swan,



  • gotgc?
    11-19 12:41 PM
    Hi All,

    My wife entered US on H4 Visa. Her H4 is valid until Oct 2009. Last year, she got her EAD and started working on EAD. If she has to travel out of the country and come back, can she do it on H4 until 2009 or will she need an AP now that she has used her EAD..

    Could anyone please share..Apologies if this is a repeat. Could not find any info on the forums.


    Same situation for us in May 2008 when we travelled to Canada...my wife was on H4; then started working on EAD. We had APs as well. But, we also had a valid visa stamping in our passport until May 2009. My lawyer told us that either is ok. But, asked us to use H1B/H4 and we did that. Use of EAD does not mandate H4 person to give up that status. But use of EAD mandates H1 person to give up that status. Since I am still on H1, we used H-1B/H-4. Even, when we applied for our AP/EAD renewals we mentioned that last manner of entry as H1/H4. If you are on EAD, then you have to use AP.





    dresses Black Swan Edition black swan lily. as Lily in Black Swan.
  • as Lily in Black Swan.



  • linray
    06-14 12:43 PM
    Hi guys,

    my h1 got approved on 21st of april 2009.
    Bolt,
    Could you please update this post? Per the post, I got some points:
    1. Your H1B transfer denied and your I-94 card is expired
    2. You filed H1B transfer again using premium processing
    3. You got approval

    Did you get a new I-94 card since your I-94 is expired?
    Do you need to leave the USA for stamp?



    more...


    makeup Swan character Lily black swan lily. Portman Black Swan Babes
  • Portman Black Swan Babes



  • angelfire76
    04-02 01:45 PM
    What I have mostly heard is that people in consulting jobs are the ones who are having issues at POEs and not the ones in permanent/full-time positions...I am not making a statement here but saying this is what I heard and read.

    Even working in IBM become something like a consulting job due to their change in business model. So how would the POE determine that somebody who's a "permanent" (is there such a thing in today's economy) employee is not actually into "consulting". Hey even McK guys are "consultants". I think the word you might be looking for is "salaried" employees.





    girlfriend Mila Kunis as Lily in Black black swan lily. everything the Black Swan
  • everything the Black Swan



  • krishmunn
    02-15 12:53 PM
    I am quoting it from the attorney's web site as I am not able to find the guide line from the DHS/USCIS source. You can google for further information.


    Finally, the sponsored foreign national cannot be involved in the recruitment process in any manner. S/he cannot participate in reviewing resumes or interviewing candidates.



    And when OP INQUIRED you stretched it to INVOLVED ? I mean , I know both starts with IN :) but INQUIRE and INVOLVE has entirely different meaning.

    OP Inquired about the process does not mean that he is Involved in the process.





    hairstyles the lack and white swan. black swan lily. maker and Black Swan is no
  • maker and Black Swan is no



  • Milind123
    08-14 06:00 PM
    Do do your DD before signing on the dotted line. esp if the company is offering 1/2 mil for $22, I will check the ratings of such companies. Of course you want to make sure they are around when it is time to pay.





    irrational
    10-09 03:49 PM
    Thank you overseas. Much appriciated.

    I live in TX.. From the instructions it looks like I have to apply in TSC.

    -Bipin





    indi0818
    03-07 12:25 PM
    People keep talking about RFE and LUD (soft LUD, hard LUD). Can someone explain what these are and what do they signify? I have my EAD, AP and my 140 is just approved. I have already passed 180 days after the filing of 485. If I change jobs can my employer still revoke my I-140 and harm my 485? These may be repeated questions but I am new to the forum .. and I m unable to get specific answers.

    Thanks in advance guys.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog