
eeezzz
10-09 04:14 PM
and when the processing dates move forward, the pd will retrogress. they will find ways to scr** this way or that.
I think processing dates only matters about if you can do SR. It doesn't matter if they are going to adjust your I-485. The reason I think this way is based on processing date for EAD and AP. Myself and many people got EAD or AP and our dates are no where close to the date list on processing center. So I think processing center date not really matters if they have your case in hand and ready to adjust.
Maybe when the boss at USCIS thinks CSR are bored, they will adavnce the date to keep them busy with SR.
I think processing dates only matters about if you can do SR. It doesn't matter if they are going to adjust your I-485. The reason I think this way is based on processing date for EAD and AP. Myself and many people got EAD or AP and our dates are no where close to the date list on processing center. So I think processing center date not really matters if they have your case in hand and ready to adjust.
Maybe when the boss at USCIS thinks CSR are bored, they will adavnce the date to keep them busy with SR.
wallpaper queen elizabeth first family
malibuguy007
10-02 10:37 AM
Thanks Jayleno, you know your contribution will go a long way.

zinchak
10-19 01:34 AM
Please see this if you have an emergency.
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=260914&highlight=guard
Good luck
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=260914&highlight=guard
Good luck
2011 queen elizabeth 1 family tree.
check_name
07-21 02:02 PM
I got stuck in FBI name check for over 2+ years (24+ months)... run out of
patience or anything :mad: . I now decide to sue them by filing writ of mandamus in court. I'd like to have an experienced attorney do it for me. I'm looking for an attorney who is responsible and responsive, has been successful in filing writ of mandamus for clients to get the name check moving. If you know/use any attorney like this, would you please let me know by emailing me or sending email to prof_risk at hotmail dot com, thanks a lot!
I live in Maryland, I'd like the attorney to be located in great DC area.
I really appreciate your help
patience or anything :mad: . I now decide to sue them by filing writ of mandamus in court. I'd like to have an experienced attorney do it for me. I'm looking for an attorney who is responsible and responsive, has been successful in filing writ of mandamus for clients to get the name check moving. If you know/use any attorney like this, would you please let me know by emailing me or sending email to prof_risk at hotmail dot com, thanks a lot!
I live in Maryland, I'd like the attorney to be located in great DC area.
I really appreciate your help
more...
haveaquestion
03-06 01:07 AM
Hi I'm currently working as a strategist in an ad agency on OPT, which expires in June this year. My H1B application was denied because my major in college was French and the lawyer obviously wasn't able to establish the connection between my major and my work (although in my defense, my college was a liberal arts college, there weren't any specialized majors such as advertising, communications, etc. It's all about cultivating critical thinking, analytical skills, communication skill, which are all essential to working in advertising). So my question is, if in the future I want to come back to the US on an H1B visa, would that be possible? Is this issue with my major going to haunt me for at least 12 years (as in 3 years of working experience equal 1 year of college education)? Given that I do want to stay in the advertising industry, what are my options to solve this issue? Would getting an MBA with a marketing focus solve this?
PS: I understand another way to come back to the US by employment is via L1 visa. However, the prerequisite would be that I was already working in that company's overseas office, correct? So, if I received an offer from a company in the US without having worked in one of its overseas branch, I would still have to apply an H1B, correct?
Thank you very much!
PS: I understand another way to come back to the US by employment is via L1 visa. However, the prerequisite would be that I was already working in that company's overseas office, correct? So, if I received an offer from a company in the US without having worked in one of its overseas branch, I would still have to apply an H1B, correct?
Thank you very much!
SGP
11-04 02:38 PM
anyone having inputs to the query below:
Adding to the scenario above, what if the old company (which got I-140 approval) agrees to continue the GC process? In that case, can't we apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I-140 with Company A? After all, GC is a future employment application
In this scenario, you can apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I140 of company A.
Adding to the scenario above, what if the old company (which got I-140 approval) agrees to continue the GC process? In that case, can't we apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I-140 with Company A? After all, GC is a future employment application
In this scenario, you can apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I140 of company A.
more...
Pineapple
01-15 01:46 PM
Actually being a Defence employee is a positive. You can show proof of stronger connection to home country because of following.
1) Pension that is available every month for life.
2) Free treatment at Army Hospitals.
3) Subsidised cost at Military Canteen facilities for provisions etc.
In my opinion, the strongest proof of connection to the home country is that the person has put his/her life on the line in her (the home country's) defense..
(Obviously, my opinion does not matter to the consulate officers who give the visa :rolleyes: )
1) Pension that is available every month for life.
2) Free treatment at Army Hospitals.
3) Subsidised cost at Military Canteen facilities for provisions etc.
In my opinion, the strongest proof of connection to the home country is that the person has put his/her life on the line in her (the home country's) defense..
(Obviously, my opinion does not matter to the consulate officers who give the visa :rolleyes: )
2010 queen elizabeth 1 family tree.
dipmay2002
11-05 02:08 PM
Notarized NOC is needed from you and your wife but was never checked for my daughter when she came back from India with my mother-in-law six month back.
more...
srinivas_o
08-22 05:45 PM
BUMP
Anybody else knows any contact number other than 800 375 5283 to find out what document was mailed by USCIS????
Anybody else knows any contact number other than 800 375 5283 to find out what document was mailed by USCIS????
hair QUEEN ELIZABETH 1 FAMILY TREE

jasmin45
08-06 10:23 AM
Hello everyone,new to the forum
Anyway,filed i-485 in 1997 and was interview 1999 and stamp in passport adjustment status pending,b;cos of past immigration issues.Then i did recieve letter that my family petition was accepted then two weeks recieved another letter stated my application was denial due to my past issues so i had to leave the country and reapply. My lawyer said she had to file a motion,did charge alot of money.Did not hear anything till i went there to check my status and the officer told me i was in the process of deportation,so she gave me the date.So i went to my lawyer to check if she knew anything and she said your case is pending,so i ask her if she can call and check whereby she did and find out i was in the processes of deportation,now she told she need more money and if i do not pay that amount she can not go the court with me,so i did offer some amount and she refuse.
So i went to the immigration court and i did win the case,and now she find out that i did win the case so trying to be my attorney.
I do need to file for Ead because my old one was revorke,do i have to file for another i-485 or not?Another thing my lawyer had my file how do i track my old receipt number.Can someone please help me, i do have the original judgement from the immigration court
I guess you should drop all "thing in the past" with your lawyer behind and work with her to get you going with this. you lawyer is the one in best position to help your situation. If you do not have receipt for 485, you should talk to her and ensure that the lawyer agree to send you all the photocopies of the documents or the originals themselves so that you do not land up in this sutiation again. Pay her after you receive the documents.
Anyway,filed i-485 in 1997 and was interview 1999 and stamp in passport adjustment status pending,b;cos of past immigration issues.Then i did recieve letter that my family petition was accepted then two weeks recieved another letter stated my application was denial due to my past issues so i had to leave the country and reapply. My lawyer said she had to file a motion,did charge alot of money.Did not hear anything till i went there to check my status and the officer told me i was in the process of deportation,so she gave me the date.So i went to my lawyer to check if she knew anything and she said your case is pending,so i ask her if she can call and check whereby she did and find out i was in the processes of deportation,now she told she need more money and if i do not pay that amount she can not go the court with me,so i did offer some amount and she refuse.
So i went to the immigration court and i did win the case,and now she find out that i did win the case so trying to be my attorney.
I do need to file for Ead because my old one was revorke,do i have to file for another i-485 or not?Another thing my lawyer had my file how do i track my old receipt number.Can someone please help me, i do have the original judgement from the immigration court
I guess you should drop all "thing in the past" with your lawyer behind and work with her to get you going with this. you lawyer is the one in best position to help your situation. If you do not have receipt for 485, you should talk to her and ensure that the lawyer agree to send you all the photocopies of the documents or the originals themselves so that you do not land up in this sutiation again. Pay her after you receive the documents.
more...

ilwaiting
04-12 08:45 AM
1st - Apply your PERM labor ASAP. If you are luckly and labor comes thru quickly before Dec'07 you could apply for 140 in Premium processing and once 140 is approved you would be eligible for 3yrs H1b extension irrespective when your labor was filed
2nd - If your labor does not comes thru quickly you should try to recapture time lost on H1 when you were out of the country in the last 6 yrs. i.e Time spent out side US(vacation or business trips) can be recaptured. This might give you the 1 year required since labor so that you could file your H1b extension later.
Contact a good attroney.
Hi,
I am currently in the 6th year of my H1B. My visa is going to expire in at the end of December. Is it too late for me to start applying for the green card? If it is not too late, what is my status going to be after December if I do apply for the green card now? Also, I have heard that I have to apply a year before my visa expires, is it too late now? Please help! Your response is greatly appreciated!
I am from Hong Kong, SAR. I have never applied for labor cert. For the past six years, I have just been on H1B visa.
Thanks!
Keith
2nd - If your labor does not comes thru quickly you should try to recapture time lost on H1 when you were out of the country in the last 6 yrs. i.e Time spent out side US(vacation or business trips) can be recaptured. This might give you the 1 year required since labor so that you could file your H1b extension later.
Contact a good attroney.
Hi,
I am currently in the 6th year of my H1B. My visa is going to expire in at the end of December. Is it too late for me to start applying for the green card? If it is not too late, what is my status going to be after December if I do apply for the green card now? Also, I have heard that I have to apply a year before my visa expires, is it too late now? Please help! Your response is greatly appreciated!
I am from Hong Kong, SAR. I have never applied for labor cert. For the past six years, I have just been on H1B visa.
Thanks!
Keith
hot queen elizabeth 1 family tree.
a1b2c3
09-25 01:34 AM
If you need to retain your PD, does the job description need to be similar or can it be different?
Mine is a similar case, I-140 is approved and would like to switch employers on 3 year H1 extension....
My question is can I file for labor through PERM with the new company even if it is in different category and previous I-140 is revoked (worst case, maybe even realistic scenario)? What can my original company do to stop this H1 transfer/filing of new labor from happening?:confused:
Mine is a similar case, I-140 is approved and would like to switch employers on 3 year H1 extension....
My question is can I file for labor through PERM with the new company even if it is in different category and previous I-140 is revoked (worst case, maybe even realistic scenario)? What can my original company do to stop this H1 transfer/filing of new labor from happening?:confused:
more...
house Queen Elizabeth 1 Family Tree

chantu
06-22 11:48 AM
Fill up the data. Take the print. Scan the print. Thats it.
tattoo Queen Elizabeth 1 Family Tree
senk1s
06-19 12:05 PM
A quick question:
I just have the FRONT side copy of the EAD stored.
Why do we need the BACK side of the copy?
Responses will be appreciated.
It is mentioned specifically in the 765 instructions ... see on Pg 6
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf
I just have the FRONT side copy of the EAD stored.
Why do we need the BACK side of the copy?
Responses will be appreciated.
It is mentioned specifically in the 765 instructions ... see on Pg 6
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf
more...
pictures queen elizabeth 1 family tree.
punjabi
04-13 03:41 PM
CONGRATS!!
Please donate to IV today.
Congrats again!
I also pedge to donate $500 to IV on the day I receive the GC.
Hello IV Freinds,
I checked my mail last Saturday, got Cards and welcome approval notices in mail. Status at USCIS website still shows all cases pending. I had called my Senators office for follow up week before as processing dates also had also passed.
.....
Thanks,
Please donate to IV today.
Congrats again!
I also pedge to donate $500 to IV on the day I receive the GC.
Hello IV Freinds,
I checked my mail last Saturday, got Cards and welcome approval notices in mail. Status at USCIS website still shows all cases pending. I had called my Senators office for follow up week before as processing dates also had also passed.
.....
Thanks,
dresses Queen Elizabeth 1 Family Tree
CaliHoneB
05-04 07:37 PM
Hi Guys,
In my humble opinion simple and easyway to distinguish ourselves from illegal immigrants is to have a premium processing for GC. What ever may be the solutions there will always be backlogs either in Labor or I140 or I485 because we are on the same track as millions of others..
From DOL perspective there is no benefit for them to process our applicatins faster than other applications..or they may simply be lacking resources to treat us as we want them to..
I don't think any high skilled professional would mind paying lilttle extra ( or significantly extra) if the process is certain and fast because once we have the GC we will not be at mercy of employers at the time of raises or need not be stuck in less paying jobs etc..
I request IV to incorporate this in their agenda.
Cheers
In my humble opinion simple and easyway to distinguish ourselves from illegal immigrants is to have a premium processing for GC. What ever may be the solutions there will always be backlogs either in Labor or I140 or I485 because we are on the same track as millions of others..
From DOL perspective there is no benefit for them to process our applicatins faster than other applications..or they may simply be lacking resources to treat us as we want them to..
I don't think any high skilled professional would mind paying lilttle extra ( or significantly extra) if the process is certain and fast because once we have the GC we will not be at mercy of employers at the time of raises or need not be stuck in less paying jobs etc..
I request IV to incorporate this in their agenda.
Cheers
more...
makeup Queen Elizabeth 1 Family Tree
Saralayar
07-08 07:09 PM
Depends on what you are looking for and what your priorities are:
1) Ask what work you will get? Ask to speak with the team members of the team you will work with and get your role clarified.
2) compensation. How much $$$$ they are paying more wrt current position or wrt other offers you may have in recent future.
3) As someone said correctly, get to know the work culture and the team make sure you don't end up being chained to work.
The advantage is that you can rise quickly (not much competition) & stable job.
So see whats important for you.
Guys, this forum is not the place to discuss about individual companies. If you have any questions related to immigration to US, you can start a thread for it.
Administrator, please delete this thread.
1) Ask what work you will get? Ask to speak with the team members of the team you will work with and get your role clarified.
2) compensation. How much $$$$ they are paying more wrt current position or wrt other offers you may have in recent future.
3) As someone said correctly, get to know the work culture and the team make sure you don't end up being chained to work.
The advantage is that you can rise quickly (not much competition) & stable job.
So see whats important for you.
Guys, this forum is not the place to discuss about individual companies. If you have any questions related to immigration to US, you can start a thread for it.
Administrator, please delete this thread.
girlfriend queen elizabeth 1 family tree.
cbpds
02-23 12:53 PM
please change the subject of this thread to "loan denied" otherwise its assumed to be H1/Stamping denied
I'm not sure about Mortgage.
But for Cars I heard below.
One of my known Uncle who is having GC went to buy Lexus car in NJ and they hesitated to approve him loan and by this my Uncle got upset and he downpaid whole money. Ofcourse he is Wealthy.
One of my collegue who is in US from past 3.5 years went to Honda showroom and they didn't approve him Loan as he doens't have valid Visa & I-797 is valid for couple of months only.
Forget about Banks, even Credit Unions are doing the same.
I'm not sure about Mortgage.
But for Cars I heard below.
One of my known Uncle who is having GC went to buy Lexus car in NJ and they hesitated to approve him loan and by this my Uncle got upset and he downpaid whole money. Ofcourse he is Wealthy.
One of my collegue who is in US from past 3.5 years went to Honda showroom and they didn't approve him Loan as he doens't have valid Visa & I-797 is valid for couple of months only.
Forget about Banks, even Credit Unions are doing the same.
hairstyles queen elizabeth 1st family
sweet_jungle
12-12 10:51 PM
Wife's EAD changed to "card production ordered", after a tiresome wait of almost 4 months. This was after 2 expedite faxes and 1 infopass.
My wife went for her biometrics today and what a surprise, her date of birth on the system was wrong.
She only had DL on her and no passport. So, the ASC staff took her biometrics but refused to correct her DOB, claiming that passport was needed.
So, we called up USCIS and upon description of the problem,were immediately transferred to level 2. Level 2 looked at the cases and confirmed that DOB was wrong on I-485. It was correct in I-765 and I-131. She said that the only way to correct it was to take infopass and present passport and DL.
It is now more or less clear that DOB mismatch has caused her EAD to be stalled for so long.I have already got my EAD.
Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.
Our EADs and APs were filed separately with I-485 courier receipt. What a mess !!
lets see what happens at infopass.
My wife went for her biometrics today and what a surprise, her date of birth on the system was wrong.
She only had DL on her and no passport. So, the ASC staff took her biometrics but refused to correct her DOB, claiming that passport was needed.
So, we called up USCIS and upon description of the problem,were immediately transferred to level 2. Level 2 looked at the cases and confirmed that DOB was wrong on I-485. It was correct in I-765 and I-131. She said that the only way to correct it was to take infopass and present passport and DL.
It is now more or less clear that DOB mismatch has caused her EAD to be stalled for so long.I have already got my EAD.
Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.
Our EADs and APs were filed separately with I-485 courier receipt. What a mess !!
lets see what happens at infopass.
GoneSouth
08-20 01:25 PM
I would just wait out the 6 months for AC21 to kick in, then go to work for a reputable company. There's no need to sign on with a dicey consulting shop once you've got your EAD and AC21 is in play.
Also, I believe the AC21 "same or similar job" constraint is more flexible than you're thinking. As long as you stay within the same o*net category (e.g., programmer or systems analyst or whatever), you should be fine. USCIS doesn't care whether you're a java programmer or a .net programmer. (But I am not a lawyer, you may want to clear any potential new job with a qualified attorney).
Also, I believe the AC21 "same or similar job" constraint is more flexible than you're thinking. As long as you stay within the same o*net category (e.g., programmer or systems analyst or whatever), you should be fine. USCIS doesn't care whether you're a java programmer or a .net programmer. (But I am not a lawyer, you may want to clear any potential new job with a qualified attorney).
beautifulMind
06-29 11:24 AM
Thanks


No comments:
Post a Comment