ronhira
10-11 07:41 PM
poorslumdog is tunnel rat
wallpaper New Hairstyles 2011 Men. Short
kaizersoze
07-18 10:44 AM
eb3,
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
Granted, its nto the best way. Now, can you suggest a way pls ? What is generally recommended ?
Can you pls help 'convince' people to contribute...
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
Granted, its nto the best way. Now, can you suggest a way pls ? What is generally recommended ?
Can you pls help 'convince' people to contribute...
martinvisalaw
10-22 03:27 PM
So when she appears for H-4 interview in consulate in India, will there be any questions on her H1 stay in US? Is there a chance of her H-4 getting denied in case if the officer finds her out of status stay?
It is unlikely. The officer will know that she violated status, because she must disclose this on the DS-156 or DS-160, whichever she will use.
Does she need to show proof of her in-status stay while in US for appearing for H-4 interview?
No, thankfully, because she can't
Are we allowed to appear for our interviews at any consulate in India or are we restricted to appear only that consulate which is in my area of jurisdiction?
You need to check the consulate requirements on this. They vary widely, and change frequently.
It is unlikely. The officer will know that she violated status, because she must disclose this on the DS-156 or DS-160, whichever she will use.
Does she need to show proof of her in-status stay while in US for appearing for H-4 interview?
No, thankfully, because she can't
Are we allowed to appear for our interviews at any consulate in India or are we restricted to appear only that consulate which is in my area of jurisdiction?
You need to check the consulate requirements on this. They vary widely, and change frequently.
2011 short hairstyles for men 2011.
fatjoe
10-25 09:03 AM
Krustycat:
Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you. I didn't get any rec #. Excatly the 90th day of my 485 filing, I called USCIS. I wouldn't have called if I had my Rec #. Like said before, one lady picked up and was very cordial and created a Service Req for me. I guess it also could be based on the person with whom you talk. I said " It has been 90 days since I filed my 485 at NSC, I didn't get the Rec # and the checks are not cleared yet also" She asked for the excat date. I told "July 18". She said, "Sorry about the incovenience". She asked for my zip code. Then she said " This is the first time I am using the Service Request System", so bear with me. She asked for my name and date of birth and address and phone. She said "An agent will be assigned to your case within two days to look for your application. The agent will contact you thro phone or you will get a mail". I asked her what can I do if my checks are not cleared. She said "Wait for a week, and then call us". My checks got cleared in two days , but the Rec # are not available on line.
Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you. I didn't get any rec #. Excatly the 90th day of my 485 filing, I called USCIS. I wouldn't have called if I had my Rec #. Like said before, one lady picked up and was very cordial and created a Service Req for me. I guess it also could be based on the person with whom you talk. I said " It has been 90 days since I filed my 485 at NSC, I didn't get the Rec # and the checks are not cleared yet also" She asked for the excat date. I told "July 18". She said, "Sorry about the incovenience". She asked for my zip code. Then she said " This is the first time I am using the Service Request System", so bear with me. She asked for my name and date of birth and address and phone. She said "An agent will be assigned to your case within two days to look for your application. The agent will contact you thro phone or you will get a mail". I asked her what can I do if my checks are not cleared. She said "Wait for a week, and then call us". My checks got cleared in two days , but the Rec # are not available on line.
more...
sivakumar
01-25 09:06 AM
Hello everyone,
I went online to check the status of my I-485 and it displayed me the following message
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On December 19, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
What does it mean? Does it mean that I-485 is approved.
Pls guide.
Kapil
call customer service as it says they will tell you exactly waht happened
I went online to check the status of my I-485 and it displayed me the following message
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On December 19, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
What does it mean? Does it mean that I-485 is approved.
Pls guide.
Kapil
call customer service as it says they will tell you exactly waht happened
enthu999
09-09 04:18 PM
I have finished my 6 years quota of H1B and right now I am on TN visa (I am Canadian). Since I started the green card process a little late, I still need more time to finish the green card process. So, my question is, is there any way I can go back to H1B visa again once my TN visa expires. I can not renew my TN because I have applied already for I-140 and that shows my intent to immigrate to US.
Thanks
Theo
Until you file for 485, you don't have immigration intent, I-140 is employer application.
So, you might be ok with TN renewal. Once you file 485 you cannot go for TN renewal.
Also, If your I140 is approved I guess you can apply for H1 beyond 6 yrs. Else, the normal 6 year rule may apply in which case folks have to stay out of country for an year and come back.
Thanks
Theo
Until you file for 485, you don't have immigration intent, I-140 is employer application.
So, you might be ok with TN renewal. Once you file 485 you cannot go for TN renewal.
Also, If your I140 is approved I guess you can apply for H1 beyond 6 yrs. Else, the normal 6 year rule may apply in which case folks have to stay out of country for an year and come back.
more...
acecupid
06-02 03:42 PM
Recently, I made my own PP photos using http://www.epassportphoto.com/
This is a great service - It creates a jpeg file from a picture that you upload, and you can choose the "free" option in which you can save the jpeg file with 4-6 pictures in one frame (A 4" x 6" photo can yield 6 pp photos of 2" x 2"), and take it to Walgreens/Costco/Kinkos for a printout for $0.25 each. Otherwise you pay about $8-$12 for 2 photos at the same stores!!
For a family of 4, this equates to savings of ~ $40!!!
The site has all the tools for meeting various types of visa/pp/etc photo requirements for various countries.
Most WOLF camera and RITZ camera stores do the same thing for free. I have done this many times. Use a good digital camera and take the pics in memory stick or USB and they crop the photo to the right passport specifications. All you pay for is the print which is $0.25 or less.
Its good to know we have an online option as well. Thanks for the info hinvin66.
This is a great service - It creates a jpeg file from a picture that you upload, and you can choose the "free" option in which you can save the jpeg file with 4-6 pictures in one frame (A 4" x 6" photo can yield 6 pp photos of 2" x 2"), and take it to Walgreens/Costco/Kinkos for a printout for $0.25 each. Otherwise you pay about $8-$12 for 2 photos at the same stores!!
For a family of 4, this equates to savings of ~ $40!!!
The site has all the tools for meeting various types of visa/pp/etc photo requirements for various countries.
Most WOLF camera and RITZ camera stores do the same thing for free. I have done this many times. Use a good digital camera and take the pics in memory stick or USB and they crop the photo to the right passport specifications. All you pay for is the print which is $0.25 or less.
Its good to know we have an online option as well. Thanks for the info hinvin66.
2010 short hairstyles 2011 for men.

gc_chahiye
09-20 04:07 PM
I'm from Bangladesh and EB3. As you know the I485 was current in July and i applied along with my EAD and AP. but this month in visa bulletin i found that the date went back to 2002.
My question is: are they going to consider my application current or i stuck in the backlog. my understanding is that the visa bulletin reflects the availibility to send the application....they received my application on July 2nd, 2007.
someone please clarify the matter please.......thanks ahead
your application will be accepted and processed (since you applied when your date was current), but it cant be approved until you are current again. So you can keep getting/renewing EADs/APs, security and background checks will happen etc, but no final approval until EB3-ROW becomes current for your PD.
My question is: are they going to consider my application current or i stuck in the backlog. my understanding is that the visa bulletin reflects the availibility to send the application....they received my application on July 2nd, 2007.
someone please clarify the matter please.......thanks ahead
your application will be accepted and processed (since you applied when your date was current), but it cant be approved until you are current again. So you can keep getting/renewing EADs/APs, security and background checks will happen etc, but no final approval until EB3-ROW becomes current for your PD.
more...
GCNirvana007
08-22 09:39 AM
Anyone still waiting for approval whose PD is within October 2003 EB2?
Well no one yet, thats a good sign
Well no one yet, thats a good sign
hair Trend of Men#39;s Hair Style 2011
randallemery
06-06 07:04 AM
My home city is holding a hearing tomorrow on immigration, and I'd like to offer up the opportunity to take your collective feedback to the hearing.
What are the issues that you face in everyday life? What are things you have to do now that infringe on your ability to be as productive as you could? What are things that you are prevented from doing?
How do you think local governments might act to improve the situation to the benefit of everyone?
Cities do have an interest. For example, divided families have well documented ill affects on children that lead to risky behaviour and increased local social issues. City tax revenues are lost by the inability of H1B visa holders to start a business or to move to higher paying jobs.
What are the issues that you face in everyday life? What are things you have to do now that infringe on your ability to be as productive as you could? What are things that you are prevented from doing?
How do you think local governments might act to improve the situation to the benefit of everyone?
Cities do have an interest. For example, divided families have well documented ill affects on children that lead to risky behaviour and increased local social issues. City tax revenues are lost by the inability of H1B visa holders to start a business or to move to higher paying jobs.
more...
brij523
02-17 08:33 AM
I think I would like to see more post saying -
1) I contacted my congress member or Senator. Have their commitment to support legal immigration.
2) I send mail to XYX number of my friend to join IV. Some may join and some may ridicule. But as IV member you did the job. The new member could either contribute 5 minutes of time everyday to contact Senator, Congress member or contacting friend, contibute money or at least raise the membership of this forum. Remember we are putting time to help ourself not IV. Because I know after most of us get GC, we will move on with life and next generation IV member will continue the effort.
3) I would like to see people in major city, launching a compaign to collect money. One of the idea which I think would be very useful is working with the Temple authority and selling food on some occasion. Some kind of arrangement should be made with Temple authority to get major part of sale collection to IV. This way we multiply our money. $20 can be easily made into $100 with some time from members.
My limitation is - I am in a village. But I will do something. I would not let limitation stop me.
GO IV TO SUPPORT YOURSELF NOT IV. I AM IN BECAUSE I AM AFFECTED.
1) I contacted my congress member or Senator. Have their commitment to support legal immigration.
2) I send mail to XYX number of my friend to join IV. Some may join and some may ridicule. But as IV member you did the job. The new member could either contribute 5 minutes of time everyday to contact Senator, Congress member or contacting friend, contibute money or at least raise the membership of this forum. Remember we are putting time to help ourself not IV. Because I know after most of us get GC, we will move on with life and next generation IV member will continue the effort.
3) I would like to see people in major city, launching a compaign to collect money. One of the idea which I think would be very useful is working with the Temple authority and selling food on some occasion. Some kind of arrangement should be made with Temple authority to get major part of sale collection to IV. This way we multiply our money. $20 can be easily made into $100 with some time from members.
My limitation is - I am in a village. But I will do something. I would not let limitation stop me.
GO IV TO SUPPORT YOURSELF NOT IV. I AM IN BECAUSE I AM AFFECTED.
hot short haircuts for men 2011.
gc_chahiye
12-18 07:04 PM
Even approved GC and Neutralized Citizenship certificates also can be revoked, if it was found later that there was some fraud involved in it.
I know the GC and citizenship process is long and hard, but did not realize it required such sacrifices (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neuterizing)... :D
I know the GC and citizenship process is long and hard, but did not realize it required such sacrifices (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neuterizing)... :D
more...
house short haircuts 2011 men. Curly Hairstyles 2011 Men
Marphad
02-25 08:38 AM
The title of this thread should be: "God of Cricket".
Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)
Agreed.
Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)
Agreed.
tattoo short hairstyle 2011 for men. Short Hair Styles 2011; Short Hair Styles 2011
muthukmk
08-03 06:01 PM
To pd_recapturing
My I140 was approved after I filed my 485. Can I still use interfiling?
My I140 was approved after I filed my 485. Can I still use interfiling?
more...
pictures asian short hair styles 2011
meridiani.planum
07-19 02:10 PM
Hi Leoindiano:
What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.
my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.
Can you enlighten us little bit more.
preadjudication is where USCIS processes your case even when visa numbers are not going to be available: meaning ur PD is not current, they know even if all is well they wont be able to approve, but still they go over everything, issue an RFE is something is not ok etc. If all is well, the case goes into a pre-adjudicated stack, and once visa numbers are available, they simply pick up a file from that stack, assign it a visa and mark it approved. This is how lots of people got approvals last year in july VB.
pre-adjudication has three advantages compared to starting to process only when teh PD is current:
- If they wait for PD to be current to pick up a file and start looking at it, there is no way they can process so many cases when the PD does go current, or when dates move significantly towards the end of the year. This is how they processed nearly 60k cases in 2 months last year.
- if PD is current for a short period (1month or 2) and thats when they pick up your case, if you get a NOID you could end up missing the window by the time you respond and they pick up your response.
- its helpful for them because they can weed out cases that are not going to be approved, earlier and they dont end up giving interim benefits to those people.
ur status does not change when your case is pre-adjudicated.
What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.
my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.
Can you enlighten us little bit more.
preadjudication is where USCIS processes your case even when visa numbers are not going to be available: meaning ur PD is not current, they know even if all is well they wont be able to approve, but still they go over everything, issue an RFE is something is not ok etc. If all is well, the case goes into a pre-adjudicated stack, and once visa numbers are available, they simply pick up a file from that stack, assign it a visa and mark it approved. This is how lots of people got approvals last year in july VB.
pre-adjudication has three advantages compared to starting to process only when teh PD is current:
- If they wait for PD to be current to pick up a file and start looking at it, there is no way they can process so many cases when the PD does go current, or when dates move significantly towards the end of the year. This is how they processed nearly 60k cases in 2 months last year.
- if PD is current for a short period (1month or 2) and thats when they pick up your case, if you get a NOID you could end up missing the window by the time you respond and they pick up your response.
- its helpful for them because they can weed out cases that are not going to be approved, earlier and they dont end up giving interim benefits to those people.
ur status does not change when your case is pre-adjudicated.
dresses asian short hair styles 2011

clockwork
07-18 05:24 PM
I have some more docs about 485 standard op process, AC21 relief, 485 interview waiver, filing guidelines for EB based immigration petition etc.. but not able to upload. they do fall under max size limits.. Any hints..
Hey,
you can mail me to this id. I can split up the doc and post it as multiple items. Thanks -
Thanks. I received it. Files are pretty small. I dont know why you were not able to post it. Let me try.
Hey,
you can mail me to this id
Thanks. I received it. Files are pretty small. I dont know why you were not able to post it. Let me try.
more...
makeup hairstyles 2011 men short.
japs19
02-20 01:13 PM
Q:1. First and foremost - can I change my job as I am entering the 6th year of H1?
A: I recently changed my job and I am in 6th year of my H-1. Two options you have at this stage. 1 (smartest): When the lawyer of new company applies for H-1 transfer, also apply for 3 years ext as you have 140 approved. My lawyer did and INS was kind enough to approve both(transfer & ext). 2: Have the employer agree to the fact that they will start GC process right away without any catches. Once that starts in 2-3 months you will have LC and 140 approved and then you can apply for H-1 ext.
I suggest option 1 is the best and works for almost everyone.
2. Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?
Yes. You have to apply LC. There are no timeframe limitations on INS side. The only limitation you may find or want to find now is if your new employer has any. Many employers has internal law that once hired, they wait till 1 year before processing GC. Usually the budget is an issue. In that case, here's what you propose. "I will pay all GC related fees out of pocket, and when I finish 1 year (hoping you have approved h-1 ext) of employment, reimburse me".
3. Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.
If you have smart lawyer, there should not be any issue.
Good luck ....:)
A: I recently changed my job and I am in 6th year of my H-1. Two options you have at this stage. 1 (smartest): When the lawyer of new company applies for H-1 transfer, also apply for 3 years ext as you have 140 approved. My lawyer did and INS was kind enough to approve both(transfer & ext). 2: Have the employer agree to the fact that they will start GC process right away without any catches. Once that starts in 2-3 months you will have LC and 140 approved and then you can apply for H-1 ext.
I suggest option 1 is the best and works for almost everyone.
2. Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?
Yes. You have to apply LC. There are no timeframe limitations on INS side. The only limitation you may find or want to find now is if your new employer has any. Many employers has internal law that once hired, they wait till 1 year before processing GC. Usually the budget is an issue. In that case, here's what you propose. "I will pay all GC related fees out of pocket, and when I finish 1 year (hoping you have approved h-1 ext) of employment, reimburse me".
3. Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.
If you have smart lawyer, there should not be any issue.
Good luck ....:)
girlfriend short hair styles 2011 for
Refugee_New
08-02 02:41 PM
write letters to congressman and fill form for ombudsman.
You should get ur GC.
I already sent letters to 3 senators and 2 representatives? should i add more senators and representatives?
I did everything except sending letter to UK Prime minister?????????
You should get ur GC.
I already sent letters to 3 senators and 2 representatives? should i add more senators and representatives?
I did everything except sending letter to UK Prime minister?????????
hairstyles short hairstyle 2011 for men. short haircuts 2011 men. short
check_name
07-26 07:05 PM
wow, thanks a lot for the reply!
I will come back often to update and do my share of contribution.
seriously, I feel the green card process is getting worse and worse.
my friends told me that things were not that bad prior to 2002.
starting 2002, it went downhill like a free fall. I have friends who haven't got their labor (turned in late 2002) done. some of them got laid off recently, and they have to go from zero again. they're seriously considering leaving the States.
Green card is like a rope on the neck.
I will come back often to update and do my share of contribution.
seriously, I feel the green card process is getting worse and worse.
my friends told me that things were not that bad prior to 2002.
starting 2002, it went downhill like a free fall. I have friends who haven't got their labor (turned in late 2002) done. some of them got laid off recently, and they have to go from zero again. they're seriously considering leaving the States.
Green card is like a rope on the neck.
wanaparthy
03-25 01:57 PM
-
logiclife
11-16 01:44 PM
Yes, the I94 that was attached to I797 H1 approval of your current employer(the latest H1) is the I-94 that you have to give to authorities when you go out of US to India.
Some Airports, they collect that at the baggage check-in. Some airports, they collect the I-94 right outside the plane when you are boarding the plane and get your boarding pass scanned etc. But it is your responsibility to give them the correct I-94.
About the docs required for stamping, I would talk to someone in the consulate (phone them or email them, emails are usually replied within 3-4 days). Copies are good, but original previous H1s, if required, should be with you. If you dont need originals then copies would be fine. I wouldnt rely on websites alone for such important queries. Visa stamping, if gone wrong, could get your stuck for months.
Ask your previous employers for those. Now that you have left, they should give you those as they dont have any use of them anyways. If they dont, then you can get them from the lawyer's offices. If they dont either, then you can get copies from USCIS(FOIA), though I am not sure how FOIA would work and how long would that take.
Some Airports, they collect that at the baggage check-in. Some airports, they collect the I-94 right outside the plane when you are boarding the plane and get your boarding pass scanned etc. But it is your responsibility to give them the correct I-94.
About the docs required for stamping, I would talk to someone in the consulate (phone them or email them, emails are usually replied within 3-4 days). Copies are good, but original previous H1s, if required, should be with you. If you dont need originals then copies would be fine. I wouldnt rely on websites alone for such important queries. Visa stamping, if gone wrong, could get your stuck for months.
Ask your previous employers for those. Now that you have left, they should give you those as they dont have any use of them anyways. If they dont, then you can get them from the lawyer's offices. If they dont either, then you can get copies from USCIS(FOIA), though I am not sure how FOIA would work and how long would that take.


No comments:
Post a Comment