485Mbe4001
04-13 05:44 PM
Dont worry about it for the moment...just sit back and watch the fun;) ..if both houses decide to take it up then give it a thought...
Is a BE from India considered an advanced degree. What is the definition of an advanced degree ? GURUS please respond.
Is a BE from India considered an advanced degree. What is the definition of an advanced degree ? GURUS please respond.
wallpaper ishwara, Angelina
ameerka_dream
05-06 03:52 PM
Guys,
I need your suggestion. My birth was not registered within one year of my date of birth but it was registered recently and I got my Birth certificate with me. I'm just preparing documents for filing for 485 in near future. Some body has just mentioned to me that USCIS would send an RFE if I submit that Birth Certificate with 485 filing. Could anybody have an idea about documents that I would need to get and to submit with my birth certificate as per my per later registered birth certificate ?
I would appreciate if anybody can point me with links if somebody already gone through this.
Thanks.
I need your suggestion. My birth was not registered within one year of my date of birth but it was registered recently and I got my Birth certificate with me. I'm just preparing documents for filing for 485 in near future. Some body has just mentioned to me that USCIS would send an RFE if I submit that Birth Certificate with 485 filing. Could anybody have an idea about documents that I would need to get and to submit with my birth certificate as per my per later registered birth certificate ?
I would appreciate if anybody can point me with links if somebody already gone through this.
Thanks.
gc_on_demand
05-19 10:06 AM
Hello Members,
I am starting this thread to get idea on how many new members on this forum who didnot file for I 485 during July 2007. Numbers can give us some idea on future campaign etc.. Please submit your answer and keep this poll on top of all threads for few months.
I am starting this thread to get idea on how many new members on this forum who didnot file for I 485 during July 2007. Numbers can give us some idea on future campaign etc.. Please submit your answer and keep this poll on top of all threads for few months.
2011 hairstyles 2011, Angelina
chacha
03-05 02:33 PM
I'm assuming you are Indian like most of us on this site. remember THIS country would be in big trouble with Indians working in all kinds of institutions working in the sciences and IT. The whole country would go down the pan. I work for an IT recruitment firm, 80% of our employees that are out on assignment are Indian and i think the govenment knows that..
more...
2ndJuly
10-18 04:29 PM
My employer is not giving me copy of Labour certificate. I know all numbers. Do I need a copy of AC21
BECsufferer
07-30 09:30 AM
Thanks.
Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...
Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.
A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.
Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...
Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.
A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.
more...
yabadaba
04-22 02:28 PM
May-08 1-Jan-04
i guess the question is where does it move next...we have been at april1 2004 before...will it move beyond 04 into 05 or not.
i guess the question is where does it move next...we have been at april1 2004 before...will it move beyond 04 into 05 or not.
2010 tourist, Do
SR2610
07-12 02:25 PM
I got different answers from Khanna and Murthy.
Khanna office saying we can apply for 485 with old priority date(140 will be approved with new pritority date), murthy office said it's better to get 140 approval with old priority date and then go for 485.
check with your attorney.
Khanna office saying we can apply for 485 with old priority date(140 will be approved with new pritority date), murthy office said it's better to get 140 approval with old priority date and then go for 485.
check with your attorney.
more...
aniraj
10-19 07:33 PM
As per the FAFSA application to be eligible-non citizen one should have a valid I-94 with a valid parole stamp at the time of applying.
My daughter is in same situation & I have applied for her AP. After she receives it I am planning to go to CANADA with her. she will re enter on her AP.
My daughter is in same situation & I have applied for her AP. After she receives it I am planning to go to CANADA with her. she will re enter on her AP.
hair twins have down syndrome

senthil1
04-17 12:03 AM
It does not matter when no bill is passed and also we are not even close to it. This is giving just false hope .Hope for best and prepare for worst
Are you getting this from official sources? I think Accountancy, Marketing and so on would qualify as long as the degree is a Master of Science.
Are you getting this from official sources? I think Accountancy, Marketing and so on would qualify as long as the degree is a Master of Science.
more...
thesparky007
04-24 07:13 PM
k-mannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
hot jolie twins down syndrome,
krishnam70
07-05 11:45 AM
Not a word said about this I485 fiasco on the two mostly watched networks (CNN, ABC). Why can't we try to get their attention in this matter. Please suggest ways of getting this published in the above networks.
I sent emails to CNN, ABC. NBC, FOX and know of atleast 2 more people who have done so. They are busy covering what Paris did in jail and why bush let libby out ..
I sent emails to CNN, ABC. NBC, FOX and know of atleast 2 more people who have done so. They are busy covering what Paris did in jail and why bush let libby out ..
more...
house kesha myspace, Angelina

immiusa
06-17 12:02 PM
Do not worry. Your mail will be delivered eventually. You probably need to wait for couple of days before the system gets updated with good message "delivered".
tattoo twins down syndrome 2011,
amitjoey
01-22 06:26 PM
I Salute you, IV Core
more...
pictures down syndrome jolies twins
keepwalking
05-14 08:06 AM
I am sorry for the confusion. My wife is already in US in H-4 status. My question is once I add her to my green card process (on June 1st 2011), how long will it take for her to get her green card.
dresses Angelina+jolie+kids+down+
fatjoe
09-24 10:11 AM
My 485 app was received on July 18 at NSC, no checks cashed yet. EAD/ AP recieved on Aug 10 at NSC, got RN for EAD and AP. Is there a possibility of getting EAD card, even if 485 was not filed? One of my freinds was under the same situation, and she and her spouse got the EAD from TSC, without 485 filing.
more...
makeup angelina jolie twins down
masala dosa
08-31 06:36 AM
It is an interesting question i am also worried about. I was told by my company attorney that i need to file I-140 asap as USCIS is in process of changing how long you can wait with approved LC before filing I-140. Once you have I-140 approved, basically you can come back to the US on an H-1 to work for the company (you will need a new h-1, even if you have a 3 yr. extension based on approved I-140). Then if and when the priority dates become current you should be able to file for I-485
Can someone tell what happens if in a similar situation one takes a ONE YEAR sabbatical to puruse educatin abroad.
for exampe MBA from INSEAD
Can someone tell what happens if in a similar situation one takes a ONE YEAR sabbatical to puruse educatin abroad.
for exampe MBA from INSEAD
girlfriend kelly adams wiki, Brad
GCInThisLife
07-18 01:40 PM
Your EB2 PD is more than 2 years from EB3 PD. So, it may not make as much difference at the end considering the volume of PERM filings after March 05. So do what you think might be safer as dates may severely retrogressed in future and even cut-off date moment till 2005 wouldn't be any time soon and you wouldn't want to get I485 rejected due to problems in I140.
Also, I am not sure if you can have more than I485s pending at the same time i.e., when you do not withdraw EB3 I485. Check with your attorney.
Hi,
Hello all,
Here is my situation.My Pirority date is March 2005 and my category is EB3. My 485 and my spouse;s ( as my dependent) was filed through my compnay on July 2nd.
My spouse's company's had independently started processing is GC under EB2.His priority date is June 2007.He got his labor approved last week and is eligible for i-140 and 485 right now.
At this time, which category is most benefitial to us? EB3 from March 2005 or EB2 from July 2007?
Gurus, please help
Also, I am not sure if you can have more than I485s pending at the same time i.e., when you do not withdraw EB3 I485. Check with your attorney.
Hi,
Hello all,
Here is my situation.My Pirority date is March 2005 and my category is EB3. My 485 and my spouse;s ( as my dependent) was filed through my compnay on July 2nd.
My spouse's company's had independently started processing is GC under EB2.His priority date is June 2007.He got his labor approved last week and is eligible for i-140 and 485 right now.
At this time, which category is most benefitial to us? EB3 from March 2005 or EB2 from July 2007?
Gurus, please help
hairstyles angelina jolie and brad pitt
voldemar
02-27 05:11 PM
6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.That's true. Also EB3 cases are the easiest, EB2 a little more complex and EB1 the most complex. USCIS officers tend to do easiest job more often ;)
Dhundhun
06-11 10:05 PM
I sent it using United States Postal Service (usps). I did use full zip code (75185-2401). I also used usps return receipt, which means somebody from USCIS has to sign this form.
Return receipt is problem for PO Boxes. This is unattended. Not sure who signs it. Generally they put a paper in Mail Box., and based on that someone will be picking from Post Office.
This is the reason for it - so it will be delivered.
I just use delivery confirmation for P.O. Boxes.
Return receipt is problem for PO Boxes. This is unattended. Not sure who signs it. Generally they put a paper in Mail Box., and based on that someone will be picking from Post Office.
This is the reason for it - so it will be delivered.
I just use delivery confirmation for P.O. Boxes.
seahawks
10-29 01:49 AM
bump...Washingtonians.. please come and join us for the meet!


No comments:
Post a Comment