Saturday, June 11, 2011

elie saab wedding dresses 2010

images Elie Saab is known as the elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Wholesale 2010 elie saab hot
  • Wholesale 2010 elie saab hot



  • kartikiran
    11-11 11:56 AM
    Almond, even i used to think "so close and yet so far". but now have understood, i was never close to begin with...:(
    it is better to accept the reality than trying to live with fool's gold like i did for about 2-3 years...
    So close and yet so far...so damn far.





    wallpaper Wholesale 2010 elie saab hot elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab 2010 Bridal
  • Elie Saab 2010 Bridal



  • rexjamla
    08-07 03:01 PM
    I did it successfully in Toronto.
    While entering Canada I showed them my Canadian Immigration papers and told them I will bring my stuff from US in second round. I did not tell Canadian Immigration officer that I came for US visa stamp.
    However You can tell at US consulate that you landed in Canada as Canadian Immigrant and while coming back in US at the border. They won't mind.

    Good Luck!:)





    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab#39;s Spring 2010
  • Elie Saab#39;s Spring 2010



  • jackisback
    06-03 12:17 PM
    Anyone used this to inform CIS of their AC-21 case since it was announced?
    Any experiences??? I had sent this to my attorney for his inputs but got no response





    2011 Elie Saab 2010 Bridal elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Dresses: Armani, Elie Saab
  • Dresses: Armani, Elie Saab



  • H1B-GC
    11-14 02:00 PM
    Dear All ,
    I recently got my I-140 approved, got our(me and spouse) EAD and AP too.Now what I am wondering is that
    1.Am I still on H1 status or the status now becomes EAD ?
    2. If my H1 still holds good then should I go back to India to get my fresh H1 stamping as it will expire november next year or should I go for one year H1 extensions(as I heard from friends ) till I get the GC ?
    3. Is there any stipulated time limit within which my wife has to apply for her SSN( we have not yet applied for it. )
    4. My passport is going to expire on December next year. Do I need to go to India for renewal or it can be done from here itself. If it can be done from here itself then when is the earliest to start that process ?( I will be happy if u could send some links that will guide me ).

    Thank you very much in advance.

    Anci.


    Hope this wonderful Forum is helping to the best it can by ans. your questions. Please visit often and follow the Action Alerts on the Home page.Please spread the Word in your community and your Friends and do not shy away in contributing to keep to site up and running all the time.



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Wedding dresses of Ellie Saab
  • Wedding dresses of Ellie Saab



  • BharatPremi
    12-05 04:46 PM
    Here is a link to update your profile - you could pick a new state of residence.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

    Hope this answers your question.

    Yes, I knew that but Thanks.





    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. His evening dresses are of
  • His evening dresses are of



  • mmk123
    02-19 06:40 AM
    No insurance here covers pre-existing conditions. sorry... Others can correct me, but only india network plan covers emergency conditions that arise from pre-existing conditions.. at least better than nothing. Hence, plan accordingly. You can still get expensive plans with a better coverage but still they don't cover any pre-existing conditions. Regarding normal situations, one of my friends had good experience with them for one of the claims.. pls note, i have nothing to do with them and not a PR for them.

    if you shop more, you should get a comprehensive plan that covers everything but will be interesting to see how affordable it will be..

    hope this helps, good luck.



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. 2010 Elie Saab Spring Summer
  • 2010 Elie Saab Spring Summer



  • isedkeem
    12-04 03:53 PM
    Somebody needs to look at the issue of mismatch between increased H1-Bs and visa numbers for greencards. Otherwise the current green card backlog for some EB countries will only widen leading to untold suffering for people from many countries. Maybe they should have a new visa similar to H1 but which does not allow the holder to apply for a green card. The better solution is of course recapture of visa numbers. Simply increasing the H1-B quota will be quite detrimental.





    2010 Elie Saab#39;s Spring 2010 elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab is known as the
  • Elie Saab is known as the



  • rajuseattle
    08-14 12:41 PM
    smartboy75,

    We are in similar situation only difference in our case it the RFE is for me and we have our FP appointment scheduled on Aug 22nd 2008.

    My attorney adviced us to bring in RFE letter with us and during FP appointment get it filed in by the Immigration officer who takes FP.

    Our attorney also suggested me to send FP appoitnment notification letter for my wife alongwith my RFE, so USCIS idiots know that this couple already done with their FP.

    This is ridiculous, e-file applicants have to go thro' this process of unnecessary RFE and delaying the process. Luckily for me my current EAD expires in Oct 2008, so we still have some time, but tink about the folks for whom the EAD is about to expire and USCIS delaying the process.

    I recommend stornly to go for Paper filed EAD renewals. Onoine EAD is convenient, but then you have to go thro' the hasle of FP schedule and the RFEs.

    rajuseattle.



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Wedding gown
  • Elie Saab Wedding gown



  • saurav_4096
    03-27 10:15 PM
    For my recent H1B extention for 7th year extention, I have come across strange situation.
    My old H1B was valid till 5th Feb 2007. Extention was applied in Jan 2007 with approved I-140. Recently I have received approved H1B extention with new I-94, but it states validity is from 22 March 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.

    I thought the extention should have been from 6th Feb 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.

    what should be infered from above ? Does it mean that I was out of ststus fron 6th Feb 2007 till 21st March 2007.

    I would appereciate any input on this.
    If this makes me out of status , is there a way to fix this by contacting USCIS again ?

    Thanks
    Saurav





    hair Dresses: Armani, Elie Saab elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Photo: Elie Saab
  • Photo: Elie Saab



  • reddog
    03-27 10:45 AM
    Need advise - bumping this up...

    Many of you must have filed for their AP - can you please share with me what is the best and the safest way to get my application to USCIS?

    I was looking for some tracking to know the app got delivered and do it overnight so it gets there in a day.

    Wasn't sure if UPS/fed-ex delivers to PO box addresses or should I just stick to USPS?

    Also, whether some kind of delivery tracking can be done on PO box addresses?

    Please advise folks... Thanks in advance for your help!


    Always used fedex and used this address
    For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508-1225

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1d17aca797e63110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Bridal: Elie Saab
  • Elie Saab Bridal: Elie Saab



  • WTFever
    12-03 12:54 AM
    I have been thru K-1 crap and finally got my wife here from vietnam. I only have one last thing to say to you all......you should ALL be working for the red tape system. No one willing to take a second and offer ANY useful advice, which was my query. Instead I have not filled out the proper form, crossed all the T's and dotted the I's and can't get any help...form rejected....NEXT!





    hot Wedding dresses of Ellie Saab elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture
  • Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture



  • gc28262
    11-05 11:25 AM
    All,

    I am starting this thread to track I-485 applications that did not receive receipt notices yet after filing in July-August

    I filed on August 15th
    No receipt notice yet as of Nov, 5, 2007

    Anybody else in similar situation ?



    more...


    house 2010 Elie Saab Spring Summer elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Fall 2010 Couture
  • Fall 2010 Couture



  • GCard_Dream
    04-12 07:26 PM
    You may have a great idea but it'll never happen. Anti-immigrants will label this idea as "Green card for sale" and essentially that's what it is. Bush is also proposing the same for undocumented workers for 10K but conservatives aren't falling for it.

    You can argue all you want that we have done everything by the book and have lived here legally all along but no one seems to be impressed with that argument and hence hardly anyone talks about relief to EB folks.

    The only 2 topic that is ever discussed is H1B (for company's benefit) and illegal alien (big vote bank for politicians). Even if you propose 50K, I don't think anyone will listen.

    It's fun to bounce around ideas, however, while we are waiting for our green card. :)





    tattoo His evening dresses are of elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab 2010 Bridal
  • Elie Saab 2010 Bridal



  • sathishav
    02-24 08:54 AM
    Congrats Beautiful Mind. It is good to hear EB3 to EB2 porting. (Though I don't have plans to do it)



    more...


    pictures 2010 Elie Saab Spring Summer elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Wholesale Wedding Dress-REAL
  • Wholesale Wedding Dress-REAL



  • apahilaj
    09-12 03:28 PM
    Does anyone know what time it may take for FP notices to arrive for guys whose cases were Xfered to CSC?


    BTW, does that make any difference if the 485 case has been transferred from another center to TSC? majority of guys who've got the FP notice are straight filters at TSC.





    dresses Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab 2010 Bridal
  • Elie Saab 2010 Bridal



  • aperregatturv
    10-26 03:40 PM
    My lawyer is saying you need a valid reason to apply. My wife wants to visit India when i asked he said you cannot apply AP for visiting purpose, you need a valid reason to apply and a letter or wedding invitation to apply.

    what shall I do?:confused:



    more...


    makeup Elie Saab Wedding gown elie saab wedding dresses 2010. 2010 Elie Saab Spring Summer
  • 2010 Elie Saab Spring Summer



  • malibuguy007
    07-17 12:36 AM
    Very well written article indeed and quite balanced.





    girlfriend Elie Saab 2010 Bridal elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Couture gown
  • Elie Saab Couture gown



  • fromnaija
    02-12 10:51 AM
    Hi,

    I am from the Philadelphia region. I should be able to apply for my I-140 in a week or so. Does anyone know approximately how long it would take me if I applied the NON-Premium way?

    Thanks

    This depends on the service center treating your case. Mine took less than three months at Texas Service Center.





    hairstyles Elie Saab Bridal: Elie Saab elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Saab#39;s wedding dresses
  • Saab#39;s wedding dresses



  • saloni
    04-17 07:44 PM
    Thanks virtual55.
    AS PER THE ADDENDUM II
    In guidance issued by legacy INS after the 1999 rule change, the Service stated the following:
    However, an H-1 or L-1 nonimmigrant will violate his/her nonimmigrant status is s/he uses the EAD to leave the employer listed on the approved I-129 petition and engage in employment for a separate employer.22 (Emphasis in original).
    AILA believes that a nonimmigrant who “moonlights” pursuant to an EAD has not “left” his or her employer, and thus is still maintaining proper status. AILA requests USCIS to confirm that, in the case of an H-1B or L-1 nonimmigrant, present in the United States under a valid petition in either classification, who moonlights pursuant to an EAD, still maintains his H-1B or L-1 status.

    I think as per the Addendum II, USCIS has yet to certify that moonlighting will not loose the H1B status. AS OF TODAY ,working with additional employer on EAD will void the status.





    singhsa3
    08-20 07:36 PM
    Looks like we are the only three so far..





    spulapa
    12-09 09:28 AM
    Dude,

    Y don't you change the subject to passed in House ???
    Subject line is misleading.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog