chintsus
08-15 02:05 AM
My H1B visa expires on Sep 22nd of this year. I am going to file for an extension but the only concern i have is my passport expires in July 2010. Does the passport expiry date matter for the H1B extension process..i know that the visa procedure requires a passport valid for at least 6 months.
wallpaper Discover some long hair for

karanp25
07-11 03:08 PM
Dude, in a bunch of applications - some are approvable while others require more information. Do you want them to keep waiting on unapprovable applications, with old PDs, while the clock is ticking and the unused visas go waste before Oct 2008? Guess not?
That's why they advanced the PDs to give some room to approve later PD applications that are otherwise approvable. They do not have any math involved. They were playing "inky-pinky-ponky" to pick a month & yr to set EB-2 cutoff dates for Aug VB - the only logic was to advance it to a comfortable point--nothing beyond tht. They don't care about few months here and there, and don't care if they raise hopes of some immigrations or shatter hopes of others.
Is it just me missing something? Does it make sense?
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.
That's why they advanced the PDs to give some room to approve later PD applications that are otherwise approvable. They do not have any math involved. They were playing "inky-pinky-ponky" to pick a month & yr to set EB-2 cutoff dates for Aug VB - the only logic was to advance it to a comfortable point--nothing beyond tht. They don't care about few months here and there, and don't care if they raise hopes of some immigrations or shatter hopes of others.
Is it just me missing something? Does it make sense?
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.

GCBy3000
07-24 02:42 PM
I dont want to know about the contributors. Again and again same people come and post. I am pretty much sure about it. I want some feedback from non-contributors.
2011 cool hairstyles for men with
GCInThisLife
07-18 05:44 PM
thanks for posting.. may be junior members do not have permission to post attachments..:)
Yeah received it. Posting shortly. Could you please remove my id from ur follow up post. Just want to avoid future junk mails :)
Yeah received it. Posting shortly. Could you please remove my id from ur follow up post. Just want to avoid future junk mails :)
more...
nhfirefighter13
October 25th, 2004, 10:00 PM
I have a really hard time focusing on the fence in the first two. I would pick three as my favorite but only with a slight lead over four. I actually like the grean in four as it adds a nice variation is color...but I don't like the ceramic thingy.
Nice texture in all of them though.
Nice texture in all of them though.

zoozee
06-11 04:18 PM
Does anyone out there knows when is the next visa bulletin,I mean with the date the bulletin will be released?
Zee.
Zee.
more...
amitjoey
05-10 11:31 AM
7 Years and waiting. I have seen this month after month- VB after VB. Our only hope is legislative action. Please get active w/IV action items. Call your senators now.
2010 men medium long haircuts
frost_oni
04-08 03:37 PM
no, the thing is that if you want the text to look good, you're gonna have to draw it yourself. or get some pixel fonts. or use verdana 9pt, and don't forget to alias the text.
more...

ujjvalkoul
08-21 10:39 AM
Can moderators setup Web Fax for this?
hair Cool long hairstyles for men
chanduv23
09-14 09:57 AM
Flying to DC for their GC.............
Happy to know that there are still people who like and know how to make a difference.
And why does your profile say "NO" for the rally?
Happy to know that there are still people who like and know how to make a difference.
And why does your profile say "NO" for the rally?
more...

riva2005
05-21 05:32 PM
Immigration Voice has taken a position against the bill in its current form. .
And that is the position of everyone in this country except 20 insider deal senators.
You offer amendments after you take position on the bill - for or against. Everyone does it. There are people who would oppose the bill both before entering the amendments and after their own amendments are passed.
In the current position, the bill is unacceptable to us and it would be foolish to say "Thanks for screwing us with 90K, we accept it and support your screwing us".
Have some dignity man...
And that is the position of everyone in this country except 20 insider deal senators.
You offer amendments after you take position on the bill - for or against. Everyone does it. There are people who would oppose the bill both before entering the amendments and after their own amendments are passed.
In the current position, the bill is unacceptable to us and it would be foolish to say "Thanks for screwing us with 90K, we accept it and support your screwing us".
Have some dignity man...
hot cool hairstyles for men with
eeezzz
10-09 04:14 PM
and when the processing dates move forward, the pd will retrogress. they will find ways to scr** this way or that.
I think processing dates only matters about if you can do SR. It doesn't matter if they are going to adjust your I-485. The reason I think this way is based on processing date for EAD and AP. Myself and many people got EAD or AP and our dates are no where close to the date list on processing center. So I think processing center date not really matters if they have your case in hand and ready to adjust.
Maybe when the boss at USCIS thinks CSR are bored, they will adavnce the date to keep them busy with SR.
I think processing dates only matters about if you can do SR. It doesn't matter if they are going to adjust your I-485. The reason I think this way is based on processing date for EAD and AP. Myself and many people got EAD or AP and our dates are no where close to the date list on processing center. So I think processing center date not really matters if they have your case in hand and ready to adjust.
Maybe when the boss at USCIS thinks CSR are bored, they will adavnce the date to keep them busy with SR.
more...
house cool long haircuts for men.

alterego
03-02 07:55 PM
Thought this is a good study and makes some valid points. I am not sure how receptive the US legislators and audience are to articles like this. At this time, there is actually no doubt in my mind that more liberal immigration policies will help the domestic economy, by boosting everything from home and car purchases, to savings rates, entrepreneurship, raise the bar on hard work, and many more intangibles. However at this time much of this seems counter intuitive to joe public, and hence won't happen.
I really worry for this country over the next decade if they can't set this right in the next 12-18 months. We just might be witnessing a fall in US economic credibility. Absent improvement and continuation of current spending and borrowing policies, we will see a US Sovereign debt downgrade by S&P/Moodys/Fitch and then all hell could break lose. Hey if we see this as possible with GE, why not the US Gov't in 18mths. I still think it unlikely, but no longer can count it out.
I really worry for this country over the next decade if they can't set this right in the next 12-18 months. We just might be witnessing a fall in US economic credibility. Absent improvement and continuation of current spending and borrowing policies, we will see a US Sovereign debt downgrade by S&P/Moodys/Fitch and then all hell could break lose. Hey if we see this as possible with GE, why not the US Gov't in 18mths. I still think it unlikely, but no longer can count it out.
tattoo cool long haircuts for men.
enqueued
12-11 01:38 AM
Hi,
We applied for EAD and Adv parole renewal on July 2nd for my wife. Her new EAD card was received in September and no word on the Adv Parole yet. Online status still shows 'case received and pending'.
She had her previos Adv Parole expiring on Oct 22nd. She left to India on Oct 1st. Now that her previous Adv Parole has expired and new one still not approved, will they allow her to enter US?
Thanks!
I did some research on traveling with AP. AFAIK it has to be approved while you are in US - especially if you are an AOS applicant.
http://www.murthy.com/news/ukpbadpl.html
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/advance_parole.html
Good luck
Thanks
We applied for EAD and Adv parole renewal on July 2nd for my wife. Her new EAD card was received in September and no word on the Adv Parole yet. Online status still shows 'case received and pending'.
She had her previos Adv Parole expiring on Oct 22nd. She left to India on Oct 1st. Now that her previous Adv Parole has expired and new one still not approved, will they allow her to enter US?
Thanks!
I did some research on traveling with AP. AFAIK it has to be approved while you are in US - especially if you are an AOS applicant.
http://www.murthy.com/news/ukpbadpl.html
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/advance_parole.html
Good luck
Thanks
more...
pictures cool hairstyles for long hair
shsk
07-17 08:01 PM
So, are we again planning to send flowers or thank you card to Emilio
dresses long hair styles for men
avi
02-15 02:05 PM
I am in similar situation. I have received EAD and AP but planning to move on, using H1-B transfer.
If I use H1-B transfer, have I to ask my new employer to do PERM again and then I-140??
Or
Is it just enough to send a AC-21 letter to USCIS that I chnaged to a new job which is similar to the one for which I got PERM & I-140 approval.
Please advise.
If you have completed your 180 days with your 'parent' company.. then you are safe!
It's safer to get H1 transfer as mentioned by seltzer above
Your new company should be able to take care of AOS transfer for you which means change of representation - i.e. a new attorney representing your AOS case now AND change of job!
I'm going through that process right now!
If I use H1-B transfer, have I to ask my new employer to do PERM again and then I-140??
Or
Is it just enough to send a AC-21 letter to USCIS that I chnaged to a new job which is similar to the one for which I got PERM & I-140 approval.
Please advise.
If you have completed your 180 days with your 'parent' company.. then you are safe!
It's safer to get H1 transfer as mentioned by seltzer above
Your new company should be able to take care of AOS transfer for you which means change of representation - i.e. a new attorney representing your AOS case now AND change of job!
I'm going through that process right now!
more...
makeup Haircuts For Men With Long

continuedProgress
01-03 11:21 AM
YOU: If thats a valid visa until 2009 you can travel without AP. Else, you can travel but will need H1 stamped.
YOUR WIFE: If she needs H4 stamped, she can get that done and re-enter.
If your travels are not urgent you could wait for AP and save couple hundred bucks!
YOUR WIFE: If she needs H4 stamped, she can get that done and re-enter.
If your travels are not urgent you could wait for AP and save couple hundred bucks!
girlfriend Hairstyles For Men 2009
ossidon
08-21 09:17 AM
My Details
EB2 - I
My priority date Dec 2004
I140 approved in May 07
I485 filed at NSC-2nd July 2007, RD 2nd July 07, ND 8 Aug 07
I140 LUD on 7/13/2008
Background Check Cleared : Source Infopass. SR Filed and IO mentioned in the Infopass on 8/8/08 that my file was being touched as recently as 8/7/08 but hasnt reached the Adjudicator.
Still waiting.................Am lost on what to do and whom to contact?
EB2 - I
My priority date Dec 2004
I140 approved in May 07
I485 filed at NSC-2nd July 2007, RD 2nd July 07, ND 8 Aug 07
I140 LUD on 7/13/2008
Background Check Cleared : Source Infopass. SR Filed and IO mentioned in the Infopass on 8/8/08 that my file was being touched as recently as 8/7/08 but hasnt reached the Adjudicator.
Still waiting.................Am lost on what to do and whom to contact?
hairstyles cool hairstyles for long hair

morchu
05-03 07:38 PM
I am no expert in this. But my best guess is that, he immediately need to contact the "indian consulate" and file a report. I believe the report date is important in future, in case if you need to give some explanations. Explain the situation to USCIS also. But I believe USCIS may need a new passport to re-issue the I-94. For the next travel, he might need to goto US consulate in India, and apply for B2 again.
Hi my father lost his passport at the airport today and with it his I94 and US B1 visa. We do have scanned copies of his US Visa and Passport. I would appreciate any pointers on the following question -
1. What are my next steps?
2. I figured from browsing few sites that he needs to apply for I94 - does any one know of any vague ETA there?
3. Would he have to go through his visa stamping again?
Much apprecaite your reply.
-
Hi my father lost his passport at the airport today and with it his I94 and US B1 visa. We do have scanned copies of his US Visa and Passport. I would appreciate any pointers on the following question -
1. What are my next steps?
2. I figured from browsing few sites that he needs to apply for I94 - does any one know of any vague ETA there?
3. Would he have to go through his visa stamping again?
Much apprecaite your reply.
-
bekugc
03-17 09:55 PM
hi lavanya,
since the clock is ticking, your prime concern shud be to get hold of someone who can get the paperwork done quickly and apply +vely on april 1st. He may not be the best, but as long he follows all process its enuf for now. For that matter, even if u get a rfe its OK, as long as its not rejected u r good with respectedto competing in the lottery...(possible this year also)
To make sure they dont miss anything important, get an appointment with some local immigration lawyers and cross check the different things that need to be done ensure the appln is complete and it doesnt get rejected.
take an appointment and explain ur situation and for about 150-200$ they will explain and give u detailed list of things needed that will serve as a checklist so that u can ensure the actual lawyer dont mess up things due to rush.
since the clock is ticking, your prime concern shud be to get hold of someone who can get the paperwork done quickly and apply +vely on april 1st. He may not be the best, but as long he follows all process its enuf for now. For that matter, even if u get a rfe its OK, as long as its not rejected u r good with respectedto competing in the lottery...(possible this year also)
To make sure they dont miss anything important, get an appointment with some local immigration lawyers and cross check the different things that need to be done ensure the appln is complete and it doesnt get rejected.
take an appointment and explain ur situation and for about 150-200$ they will explain and give u detailed list of things needed that will serve as a checklist so that u can ensure the actual lawyer dont mess up things due to rush.
overseas
08-25 10:11 PM
wizkid732,
My case is in background check a.k.a extended review. I tried all the means without any success. Infopass, Ombudsman and senator told me that there is no time limit for these kind of cases. Few unlucky cases gets stuck in this and yes the wait will be very painful if you wait. Best thing is followup every 3 months or so and only think about it on the day or two you followed up.
On the other hand I heard about about few cases where USCIS has told that the application is in extended review but issued the card within a month or so. So I think sometimes they just say that to reduce the enquires temporarily and I hope yours is one of those cases.
My case is in background check a.k.a extended review. I tried all the means without any success. Infopass, Ombudsman and senator told me that there is no time limit for these kind of cases. Few unlucky cases gets stuck in this and yes the wait will be very painful if you wait. Best thing is followup every 3 months or so and only think about it on the day or two you followed up.
On the other hand I heard about about few cases where USCIS has told that the application is in extended review but issued the card within a month or so. So I think sometimes they just say that to reduce the enquires temporarily and I hope yours is one of those cases.


No comments:
Post a Comment