belmontboy
11-26 01:57 AM
Hi,
My employer "ABC" (Consultancy) based in Ohio made me sign a Cognovit Promissory Note for 'X' amount ( where 'X' is a pretty large amount) on my arrival to US on H1-B visa earlier this year. I've been associated with him for less than an year now.
Question:
Does this note have any significance according to US law, esp. Ohio?
If I plan to move from this consultancy, can this note be held as a Legal Document and any legal action taken against me based on this note?
What is my way out of this?
I would be highly obliged if anyone can provide any help on this matter.
Regards
Chint001
the law depends on state. Its worth paying the lawyer few hundred bucks to findout what laws pertain to Ohio specifically.
Generally bonds are not legally enforceable, but lawyers may know better and explain you the fine print.
My employer "ABC" (Consultancy) based in Ohio made me sign a Cognovit Promissory Note for 'X' amount ( where 'X' is a pretty large amount) on my arrival to US on H1-B visa earlier this year. I've been associated with him for less than an year now.
Question:
Does this note have any significance according to US law, esp. Ohio?
If I plan to move from this consultancy, can this note be held as a Legal Document and any legal action taken against me based on this note?
What is my way out of this?
I would be highly obliged if anyone can provide any help on this matter.
Regards
Chint001
the law depends on state. Its worth paying the lawyer few hundred bucks to findout what laws pertain to Ohio specifically.
Generally bonds are not legally enforceable, but lawyers may know better and explain you the fine print.
wallpaper Mackenzie Foy Cast As Renesme
yestogc
05-05 04:24 PM
yes 100% true, more salary is no concern. Designation and job roles is the key.
For marriage, attach
Marriage certificate, any joint accounts that you may have, marriage photos
For marriage, attach
Marriage certificate, any joint accounts that you may have, marriage photos
meet
08-31 09:36 PM
Please do reply to my queries...........
2011 of twilight Mackenzie+foy
amitga
07-15 12:47 PM
You are not allowed to re-capture unused photos. This would require a legislative change.:D
When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
Anyone else had same experience ?
When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
Anyone else had same experience ?
more...
Raju
09-21 04:48 PM
Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....
Welcome Harish. We are in the same boat. The only way out of this mess is to influence some legislation and that needs lot of Money and Members. Help yourself by making more people signup and contributing money for the cause.
Welcome Harish. We are in the same boat. The only way out of this mess is to influence some legislation and that needs lot of Money and Members. Help yourself by making more people signup and contributing money for the cause.
puzon23
02-12 11:40 AM
Yeah, I would have liked to apply a year ago but at that time my employer and I had a different arragnment. Anyway, Hellomms, you are talking about me getting H1B extended but to do all that I have to submit my PERM application first and I really think it will be difficult to even get through the recruitment process at this time. DOL is already talking about watching more carefully and many EB2 cases get audited regardless. Anyway, givien the details I gave in my first post, what would you guys advise, go to Canada and reset the H1B clock or try to force PERM now?
Please advise! Thanks!
Please advise! Thanks!
more...
sonu9
07-31 12:33 AM
any suggestion from others
2010 Mackenzie Christine Foy
sdudeja
01-30 11:19 AM
So did you call the USCIS to ask what is going on. What does this actually mean. Is this just another mistake of USCIS.
more...
JoeSixpack
09-04 01:53 AM
Thanks man, I really appriciate that. I was feeling pretty lost there for a while, so any insight would be a big help.
hair Nome: Mackenzie Christine Foy
HRPRO
02-23 10:36 AM
I know we can enter back on AP.
I have similar situation:
I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?
Arc,
You will need a Canadian visa and your employer will have to give you a letter to get the same
I have similar situation:
I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?
Arc,
You will need a Canadian visa and your employer will have to give you a letter to get the same
more...
Waitingnvain
09-07 09:07 AM
Irrelevant
hot mackenzie Hot toclaire foy
sri1309
10-23 06:29 AM
Thanks guys,
But I am still not 100% clear. I thought both of them have independent EAD statuses, but applying together is because of maritial status.
Is it not needed for wife's case to be independently handled.
But I am still not 100% clear. I thought both of them have independent EAD statuses, but applying together is because of maritial status.
Is it not needed for wife's case to be independently handled.
more...
house Mackenzie Christine Foy trong phim quot;The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawnquot;.

gcisadawg
09-10 02:11 AM
Hi ,
Here is the scenario:
-- My AP expires in Dec'08 ( Applied for extension and waiting..)
-- H1 in Apr'09.
If I go to India say in Nov'08 and come back to US before the AP expiry using AP document (without going for H1 stamping as my visit is very short). What would be the I-94 expiry date ? Would it be Same as AP expiry (Dec'08) ?
Assuming I haven't received my new AP even in Dec'08, will I be out of status once my AP is expired ?
Please advice.
- Thanks
If you enter using AP before AP expiry, then you would be 'paroled for' 1 year from the date of your entry. So, it wont be the same as AP expiry date.
If you dont receive your AP before your AP expiry date, you will not be out-of-status. BUT you wont be able to travel abroad until you receive your AP on hand.
BUT most important, check with your lawyer to see if you can travel when you have a AP extension pending. My lawyer said I couldnt.
Here is the scenario:
-- My AP expires in Dec'08 ( Applied for extension and waiting..)
-- H1 in Apr'09.
If I go to India say in Nov'08 and come back to US before the AP expiry using AP document (without going for H1 stamping as my visit is very short). What would be the I-94 expiry date ? Would it be Same as AP expiry (Dec'08) ?
Assuming I haven't received my new AP even in Dec'08, will I be out of status once my AP is expired ?
Please advice.
- Thanks
If you enter using AP before AP expiry, then you would be 'paroled for' 1 year from the date of your entry. So, it wont be the same as AP expiry date.
If you dont receive your AP before your AP expiry date, you will not be out-of-status. BUT you wont be able to travel abroad until you receive your AP on hand.
BUT most important, check with your lawyer to see if you can travel when you have a AP extension pending. My lawyer said I couldnt.
tattoo Mackenzie Christine Foy
fshah
07-13 10:20 AM
Done
more...
pictures (Mackenzie Foy) from The
kumar1
02-13 03:37 PM
I have a feeling that most of the people on this forum would directly get senior citizenship in this country.
dresses Mackenzie+foy+parents
thesparky007
05-16 10:34 PM
here is a new one
more...
makeup actress mackenzie foy will
boreal
08-24 12:29 AM
Hi, I have 3 yrs exp. as a software engineer. I have a master's degree . In order to be qualified for EB2, which is better to be put on the job ad, BS+5 or MS+2? Based on my understanding:
BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?
MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.
Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.
Thanks.
Job requirement should not be tailored according to the qualifications of the individual. They should reflect the true nature of the job. Please dont ask such questions here and bring this forum to a disrepute.
BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?
MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.
Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.
Thanks.
Job requirement should not be tailored according to the qualifications of the individual. They should reflect the true nature of the job. Please dont ask such questions here and bring this forum to a disrepute.
girlfriend MackenzieFoy.com
amar123
07-28 01:09 PM
Any of you in EB -2 with PD after Jun 2006 and have a soft LUD on AP?
hairstyles mackenzie foy
belmontboy
10-06 08:47 PM
Guys,
I just wanted to get an opinion of the gurus whether a person can deal with stock trading while on H1-B visa. Can someone point me to some documentation or laws on this? I plan to open an account with e-trade/scott trade .... Your comments are appreciated.
what laws are you looking for?
AFAIK, there are no restrictions on H1B holder trading a/c. They enjoy same privileges as everybody else.
Uncle sam doesnot care as long as you pay the taxes on ur profits.
I just wanted to get an opinion of the gurus whether a person can deal with stock trading while on H1-B visa. Can someone point me to some documentation or laws on this? I plan to open an account with e-trade/scott trade .... Your comments are appreciated.
what laws are you looking for?
AFAIK, there are no restrictions on H1B holder trading a/c. They enjoy same privileges as everybody else.
Uncle sam doesnot care as long as you pay the taxes on ur profits.
lostinbeta
11-17 11:47 PM
HAHAHAHA......lol. That is friggin weird :P
MightyIndian
10-04 11:02 PM
see my signature


No comments:
Post a Comment