Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan

images ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • mhathi
    02-18 04:01 PM
    Thanks Lasantha and prinve.
    Now how and where do I check LUD?

    go to USCIS cases status page and create an online profile. Then you can add any immigration cases by case number to your protfolio. Once you do that, you can see the Last Updated date everytime you login. Everytime you get status change on your case, the LUD will change. But sometimes, LUD will change without any visible change on your status (known as "soft LUD").

    Soft LUD can happen due to routine processing of your case (for example, they update results on FBI namecheck, fingerprint, etc.) or could be generated completely randomly due to general system updates. So LUDs should be taken with a grain of salt.

    Hopefully that is a complete glossary of everything LUD.





    wallpaper ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell nikki running scared. ell
  • ell nikki running scared. ell



  • makemygc
    07-18 11:37 PM
    Check with this:

    If I filed my case previously without an application for employment authorization or advance parole, how do I apply now for those benefits?

    If you failed to apply for work card or a travel document at the time you filed your adjustment of status application, you need to wait until you received a receipt for the I-485 petition. You can then apply for work and travel benefits by providing a copy of the receipt along with the other forms and supporting documentation.

    As far as I remember there was case with one of the IV member whose EAD/AP checks got cashed although he filed on July 2nd. He was the only case of its type and I remember someone from the core clarifying that Aman or pappu helped that guy file his 485 case but his EAD was filed separately. I'm not sure how they manage to do that.
    You may want to PM pappu or logiclife for that.





    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • Ann Ruben
    03-30 07:27 AM
    The best document to have is a copy of the I-140 approval notice. You are legally entitled to have a copy of this document, and can obtain it by making a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to USCIS using Form G-639. USCIS provides detailed instructions at: USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
    In my experience, it can take anywhere from 2 months to 18 months for USCIS to act on a FOIA request and provide copies.

    Hope this helps.





    2011 ell nikki running scared. ell ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • Nadiya
    08-08 04:21 PM
    I'll be there and will try to bring friends.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. makeup Ell/Nikki - Running
  • makeup Ell/Nikki - Running



  • LONGGCQUE
    04-15 08:02 AM
    Join the campaign on I485 filing thread .... there could be 1000's of who are impacted ...





    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • aadimanav
    09-05 04:05 PM
    Thanks for telling me.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. Nikki - Running Scared
  • Nikki - Running Scared



  • gceb3holder
    02-27 06:52 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.





    2010 ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • felix31
    02-12 11:36 PM
    I am holding H-4 visa, last week, I made an appointment in Ottawa consulate so I want to get my H4 before I go.

    My wife's H-1 and my H-4 filed together, so I called the lawyer, we paid $1000 premium fee, it was paid on Friday, both H-1 and H-4 got certified on Monday (it only takes 1 day compared with 3 months).

    Once you file premium for H-1, H-4 will get premium. but if you file them separately (in different time), then you can not do it this way.

    Good luck.

    thats exactly what we will do as BOTH H1& H4 were filed together (they both expire on the same date).

    Hopefully, H4 will get picked up with H1.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • admin
    03-28 06:03 PM
    I agree that you guys should push for an ammendment that one should be able to file 485 and join the queue and get the derivative benefits once 140 is approved. If we get that alone it is better than nothing.
    However let me put it to you guys that without the green card in hand, living in limbo land albeit with some mobility is no fun either. Isn't that sort of what the illegals have now at their own labour level. We will be 2nd class citizens to be discarded at a fire brand politician's whim and fancy.If that wait is many years it will not be good. Further those applying later and later will eventually end up with inordinate waits leaving them the choice of waiting for decades like in some family based categories.
    I am only saying this since it was stated that this should be the number one priority. The absolute number one priority for all of us should be to quicken the time to a GREEN CARD.

    posmd,

    If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.





    hair ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. Azerbaijan#39;s Ell and Nikki win
  • Azerbaijan#39;s Ell and Nikki win



  • aarzoo
    02-02 06:18 PM
    Thanks clockwork

    @fromnaija:

    Based on the regulation issued by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) that became effective July 16, 2007, a labor certification approved will expire after 180 days, unless an I-140 petition has been filed in the case.

    The new rule provides a 180day validity period for approved labor certifications. All permanent labor certifications approved on or after the effective date of July 16, 2007, will expire 180 calendar days after certification, whether the original application was filed under the PERM or prePERM regulations, unless the employer uses the approved labor certification prior to expiration in support of an I140 petition with USCIS. Likewise, all labor certifications approved prior to July 16, 2007 will expire in 180 calendar days, unless filed in support of an I140 petition with USCIS prior to the expiration date. Therefore, all currently approved labor certification applications must be filed in support of an I140 petition by January 11, 2008.

    If the above explaination is correct, I should be able to use the same labor.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. Ell Nikki - Running Scared
  • Ell Nikki - Running Scared



  • go_guy123
    03-12 09:42 PM
    My friend is in the I-140 stage of green card processing
    She needs to choose between Counselor Processing or I485

    Which one is better Counselor Processing or I485 ?

    Your feedback is greatly appreciated





    hot makeup Ell/Nikki - Running ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • 21stIcon
    12-21 08:44 AM
    Excatly, you got it. at the end of year w2 should have 100k as a salary not after employer deduction.



    more...


    house Ell/Nikki - Running Scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • wikipedia_fan
    04-09 03:04 PM
    Guys and Gals,
    I heard this from immigrant coworkers in my company (Consulting company with 1000+ consultants in USA, 15000+ all over the world), I�m hearing that employees are forced to us EAD instead of renewing H1B visa. Funny part here is, they did not pay for filing I485, all expenses including medical were paid by the employee.

    Now they say that they will reimburse EAD filing expense and trying to force employees to use EAD once H1B expires.

    Questions:

    Is this legal?
    Is it a common practice?

    Assuming it�s legal and employees have no other choice other than using EAD, I�ve couple more questions.

    If for some reason, I485 is denied and you challenge the decision using MTR, will you still be legal status if the MTR process takes several months?

    Is there a limit on how many times you can challenge USCIS decision? If they reject your application 10 times and you know the reason they rejected each time is incorrect, do you get to challenge them if you have enough evidence that your application was rejected incorrectly?

    Thanks for your time.

    If you are past 180 days after filing 485 and 140 approved, nothing stops you from looking for employment elsewhere.
    It all depends on your comfort levels - if you want to stick with this employer - you may - does not matter if it is h1b or EAD. If you want to move, you can.

    a 140 revoke triggers a 485 denial - some officers do not go through the AC21 process and immediately issue a denial notice.

    The law states that you have the right to file for MTR if you think there are facts ignored by the officer.

    It all depends on the timing of denial. If during the denial you are out of country - there is no way to do MTR so it depends on luck too.

    Working after an erroneous denial is an ambiguous call. The law allows you to file for an MTR, so why not just keep working?

    Usually upto 180 days of stay without status is covered by 245K, but as of this date, there has not been any RFEs for status because one filed MTR and waited.

    Please talk to an experienced immigration Attorney and they can explain all this stuff.





    tattoo ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • dealsnet
    07-16 09:48 AM
    No problem with expired i-94. Just inform them about I-485 filing. I did it without any problem.

    Do you guys see any issues if I-94 is expired but I-485 application is pending and the petitioner is working on EAD? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks,



    more...


    pictures Nikki - Running Scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell nikki running scared
  • ell nikki running scared



  • mack
    03-09 08:19 PM
    does anyone have stats on what the double dipped usage trend has been? not sure if the latest stats from uscis reveals that.





    dresses ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • sathish_gopalan
    10-18 12:41 PM
    You could send payment to
    donations@immigrationvoice.org paypal account for any
    amount that they would like to contribute. If you want to contribute 50$, then this is a good option

    This would require for them to have paypal account.



    more...


    makeup ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. Ell/Nikki - Running Scared
  • Ell/Nikki - Running Scared



  • arunmohan
    03-06 11:19 PM
    I will fax it on Monday.





    girlfriend ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • Green_Always
    03-12 11:45 PM
    So now Parents can visit you right ?


    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)





    hairstyles Ell Nikki - Running Scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan. Ell and Nikki of Azerbaijan,
  • Ell and Nikki of Azerbaijan,



  • smuggymba
    03-07 02:15 PM
    Hi Smuggymba, very sorry to see you in such a situation...



    These things happen....cons of working for non consulting american companies. As long as you stay - the benefits are great but a new VP can change things around. Let's see.





    jaggu bhai
    08-10 11:58 AM
    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,

    Thanks glus

    down the line we wanted to use the benefits of F1.
    thats why we r planning to change!

    tx





    xela
    06-08 12:45 PM
    Anyone heard anything yet?

    Supposedly they take a max of 11 weeks but it worries me that I do not even see any LUDs.
    I guess it is a waiting game just like everything else with them.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog