Wednesday, June 15, 2011

journey to the center of the earth jules verne

images the Jules Verne adventure journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Image: Journey to the Center
  • Image: Journey to the Center



  • srinivas_o
    08-11 10:28 AM
    I moved from Austin to Dallas and changed my address online using AR-11 and also updated the pending I-485 with the new address online. It was very easy and within a week I got a letter from USCIS saying that my address is updated on the application. As others said it is by law to inform the change of address in 10 or 11 days after the move. I don't think you have to worry about any delays if you change the address.


    wandmaker is correct.

    Updating USCIS using form AR-11 within 11 days is required by law. Can be done online, allows the option to update pending cases with a different mailing address such as PO Box that is different from the home address. AR-11 requires the actual physical home address.

    In any event, should call USCIS to confirm change of address on pending applications.





    wallpaper Image: Journey to the Center journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Jules Verne, the science
  • Jules Verne, the science



  • venetian
    07-06 02:29 PM
    Thanks saket,

    Just a clarification, did you continue to maintain H1 status or started using EAD after you entered using AP.

    Yes, I did the same.....even though I had a valid H1B stamped in my passport the POE made me use the AP to enter.....





    journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • somegchuh
    10-30 05:17 PM
    [Apologies for the cross-post]
    Since there are lot of ppl here who have had EAD/AP for years ...
    Do you know if USCIS lets you petition for renewal of EAD/AP only 4 months before expiry? Our legal assistant says that they can not apply for renewal until its 4 months to expiry. I was under the impression that we could apply six months in advance. Can someone post a USCIS link that provides a definitive answer?

    Thanks





    2011 Jules Verne, the science journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey To the Center of the
  • Journey To the Center of the



  • X-Wing
    05-15 04:33 PM
    To Bindas74,

    Did the e-file process ask you to pay the biometric fee? I ask because my attorney informed me this afternoon that I do not need to pay a biometric fee, or send in a G-325A form, when sending in my EAD/AP renewal. Do please let me know if this is not the case.

    On the Advance Parole justification, I would put in a note stating that I maintain close ties with my family in and travel frequently to see them. Additionally, state that you wish to travel abroad on vacation on multiple occasions through the year, and request them to grant you an Advance Parole for these reasons. This document request seems to be in lieu of the covering letter that's usually sent with an AP request. I'm sure they don't need you to send them ticket receipts.

    Thanks,



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth jules verne. #9 A Journey to the Centre of
  • #9 A Journey to the Centre of



  • gcformeornot
    02-11 08:15 PM
    I checked with attorney and they mentioned that I can continue on my L1 if I am with L1 employer OR if I am with H1 employer then I can be only on H1 status...

    As far as denial is concerned, I am still waiting for the notice...

    Does anyone has an idea... I heard from some of my friends that specially in case of L1B blanket, denial notice should talk about the problem and also about how to re-apply again.

    Also I got a feeling that my company may end up filing L1A as I have 8+ years of experience. Will that be any kind of problem...?

    Please suggest...

    Thanks,
    Gagan Chodhry

    replying to my question. Did you or did you not receive new I-94s?





    journey to the center of the earth jules verne. books by Jules Verne.
  • books by Jules Verne.



  • Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
    Thanks Nick!

    I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.

    EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Verne is considered by many to
  • Verne is considered by many to



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-31 06:28 PM
    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.

    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.

    Thanks





    2010 Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth jules verne. the Jules Verne adventure
  • the Jules Verne adventure



  • spdy_mn
    08-10 11:06 AM
    R u sure? Mine don't match - where did u get this info?

    But it will be there in the G325 A where we enter the address for the past 5 years. That should cover it, if at all this is an issue.



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • rb_248
    08-02 02:59 PM
    I use my pigeon for delivery. It reaches on time every time.





    hair Journey To the Center of the journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Designer was inspired by Jules
  • Designer was inspired by Jules



  • vactorboy29
    02-24 12:51 PM
    Basic purpose of our forum is to create awareness/educate legal Immigrants so that they can get help for there cause at the same time we get some help from them to push forward this movement. Recently we are seeing big inflow of queries because economy is bad our brother and sisters getting in deep trouble.
    How we can voice our concern in this bad time key is to find the solution.
    My thoughts on this................
    1) Get the help from our Indian/Chinese community on all levels like city, state and national level.
    2) We will run advertisement campaign about, who we are and where we stand. This adv. could be air on Lue's show or even on other popular shows...
    3) We need lobbying in congress .I know we have this in this place but we can show our strength through legal Indian/Chinese Immigrant plus Indian/Chinese American citizen then we got big weight in our plate.
    4) To get all of the above and may be more we need Money and Man power to execute this.



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • Canadian_Dream
    03-20 01:31 PM
    IMHO: That's not how it works. SSA doesn't contact USCIS, it actually searches a simple Database which has I-94 number and work status. When you change the status in US, USCIS updates the status associated with your I-94 as "eligible to work". Similarly after obtaining the first I-94 on H1B at POE, ICE updates the status as eligible to work. In each case it is done automatically by using machine readable I-94 numbers through OCR. These updates generally take a week or two.
    If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.


    Thanks guys for the response. I checked with the SSN people if I can resubmit the form. They told they will not allow that. Is there a chance that the immigration people keep it pending so long. If so can I contact them?





    hot #9 A Journey to the Centre of journey to the center of the earth jules verne. adaption of Jules Verne#39;s
  • adaption of Jules Verne#39;s



  • nviren
    03-24 05:34 PM
    To me it looks like a good channel to sell anti-immi books written by Roy Beck and Leon Kolankiewicz



    more...


    house Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • ajay
    04-21 10:58 AM
    My wife had gone to DMV in fair oaks mall and they had asked her to produce the original I485 and unfortunately we don't carry it. Our license is going to expire next month.

    Anybody know what we can do in this situation. Has anybody got a licence recently from VA state.

    thanks





    tattoo books by Jules Verne. journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Jules Verne, one of the
  • Jules Verne, one of the



  • nviren
    03-24 05:34 PM
    To me it looks like a good channel to sell anti-immi books written by Roy Beck and Leon Kolankiewicz



    more...


    pictures Verne is considered by many to journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Jules Verne take us on a trip.
  • Jules Verne take us on a trip.



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:21 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.





    dresses adaption of Jules Verne#39;s journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • surabhi
    10-17 03:37 PM
    Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.

    Yes. Your understanding is correct



    more...


    makeup Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • BharatPremi
    11-08 11:30 PM
    Dear IV members,

    The Design and Publicity work group is an active task force dedicated to creating materials to spread IV's message. We are engaged in creating posters, fliers, Cartoons and Videos, and will also be producing web related material, informational handouts and power point presentations. We are looking for active volunteers with specific related skills to work with us on these projects. If you are working in design/media/advertising etc or simply have design/drawing/writing skills and are interested in being a part of this group, please answer to this thread. We are specifically looking for someone with knowledge of the media/advertising and an understanding of web searches especially google search rankings.

    We are also looking for volunteers for media contacts and content creation/analysis (needs good writing and analytical skills), work groups.

    If you live in the DC area (or even within reasonable driving distance) and would like to participate in lawmaker meetings, please let us know.

    Please also see Pappu's request for a volunteer to work as iv-coordinator in a separate thread.

    Remember that we cannot accept anonymous members. All these groups will be privy to sensitive information and we must be able to trust our volunteers. So please complete your profiles so that we can contact you.

    Sending you a PM.





    girlfriend Jules Verne, one of the journey to the center of the earth jules verne. the earth), by Jules Verne
  • the earth), by Jules Verne



  • burnt
    04-08 12:10 PM
    Friends - Thanks for your help on this one. After getting suggestions from you guys, I did call my lawyer too. He asked me to go back to the airport and Submit my I-94 and related docs to the CBP department there.

    After that I called the CBP Customer care for NJ at (703) 526-4200 and the rep asked me to go to CBP website and asked me to mail the I-94 to the address written there. Here is the link for your reference. Alo in this website, it says clearly, DO NOT submit to any other CBP office other than the address mentioned.

    http://help.cbp.gov/cgi-bin/customs.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=752&p_created=1077641280&p_sid=RGQ8g3Hh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX 3Jvd19jbnQ9OCZwX3Byb2RzPTAmcF9jYXRzPTAmcF9wdj0mcF9 jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX 3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PUktOTQ*&p_li=&p_topview=1

    I don't understand why the lawyer suggested me to physically go to the Airport to submit my I-94.





    hairstyles Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth jules verne. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • India76
    06-04 11:24 AM
    Senate is planning to vote on THIS friday and I don't see any urgency or any heat(debate) on this topic. today they will strat debating at 2:30????





    apahilaj
    05-29 01:39 PM
    Yes file the G-28 forms as well..thats what i did too..

    I didn't file G-28 form since I was filing myself. Isn't G-28 only required if some one else is representing you?

    I've got the receipt notices for EAD as well. Will see what happens next.





    katrina
    01-04 03:34 PM
    koppula09 please read the statement from below link.

    http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-Work/HR/irss/FormI539.html

    Contact your lawyer ask what they request when they fill the Form I539. If the request your wife h4 extension she should be OK but if they request to change your wife H4 status to H1b I don't think they made a good decision, you should find another lawyer :eek:

    get a second opinion of what to do. My suggestion your wife should apply for her H1b ASAP (premium processing). I believe it possible for her company to apply her H1b but again find a good Lawyer ASAP.

    remember not all lawyer is a good immigrant lawyer. Even a good immigrant lawyer could make a mistake too. It's your life you can't rely to anybody.
    so act quickly to find out how to get out from this problem before too late.

    Good luck. :o



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog