jayP1201
Jan 6, 07:52 PM
Does anybody get sounds when receiving notifications?
No I have the same problem too....
No I have the same problem too....
HexMonkey
Jun 1, 05:21 AM
Even then we're still talking about hundreds of articles. I think it would be faster to design a structure as best we can, implement it, then fix any problems if there are any. That way we might have to edit some articles twice, rather than definitely having to edit all the articles in the beta categories twice.
spicyapple
Aug 14, 11:46 AM
When Apple aired those Intel ads of the Intel fab plant talking about dull PCs, a lot of PC users got angry over that. There was quite a backlash against Apple when they do negative advertising like that, simply making PC users look stupid (which they are of course ;)). It harkens back to the days, post-1984 ad, when they shown PC users as lemmings walking off a cliff. Hehe. :)
aluren
Oct 6, 01:44 PM
Yeah I don't think Apple needs to bend over backwards for developers on keeping the screen at 3.5". Developers that want to make money will naturally make apps to adjust, say if Apple sells 3 million 4" screen device in 3 months.
I welcome the bigger screen if Apple can maintain the same retina display quality and just as thin as the iPhone 4. I would easily pay another $100 - 200 for the additional screen real estate. The HTC and Samsung phones are way too thick for my taste. And I also think that a redesign of the iPhone front screen is way over due. It's been the same in 4 generations.
I welcome the bigger screen if Apple can maintain the same retina display quality and just as thin as the iPhone 4. I would easily pay another $100 - 200 for the additional screen real estate. The HTC and Samsung phones are way too thick for my taste. And I also think that a redesign of the iPhone front screen is way over due. It's been the same in 4 generations.
more...
Sabacrow
May 2, 03:54 PM
Why not just set Chrome's tab settings to open all links in a new tab? Or get an add-on if that setting isn't in Chrome by default?
I've searched for a Chrome add-on that would let me change the keyboard shortcut, but again I found nothing
I've searched for a Chrome add-on that would let me change the keyboard shortcut, but again I found nothing
tigress666
Apr 21, 03:20 PM
Hey, I'll just say if the next iPhone is fast enough it can play games far smoother than mine (or even gets games my 4 cannot play), I'll be fully jealous and say that yeah, it is a decent upgrade for that alone.
But it just depends on how much faster it is and how incompatible it makes my 4 for new games (if they just aim their games at the next iphone gen owners).
But it just depends on how much faster it is and how incompatible it makes my 4 for new games (if they just aim their games at the next iphone gen owners).
more...
lstdonsldr
Dec 4, 03:59 PM
Here's (http://www.zeetron.com/pages/iPhone-4-Color-Swap.html) a great site to get this done.
I ordered my kit from a different supplier, but used Zeetron's videos to install my kit. With Zeetron, it's only $170 for the DIY kit, or for $200 total they'll install it with 2 way overnight shipping. Pretty sweet deal either way
I ordered my kit from a different supplier, but used Zeetron's videos to install my kit. With Zeetron, it's only $170 for the DIY kit, or for $200 total they'll install it with 2 way overnight shipping. Pretty sweet deal either way
kingdonk
Feb 28, 05:35 PM
Are there options to enable Open Directory Services, NFS, Software Update Server, XGRID? Also, are the Server Admin and Workgroup Manager tools included or replaced with something else?
I'm reading mixed things all over the web on what's gone and what isn't.
Thanks.
Il get some screen shot up for you in the hour.
There are options for software update server, (im sure but might be wrong that there are some improvements on this for server and clients). theres the xgrid manager (haven't got it set-up)
Didn't notice NFS and believe it or not but am totally confused with the OD Service, I carnt find an option/setting for it but it has to be there.
I'm reading mixed things all over the web on what's gone and what isn't.
Thanks.
Il get some screen shot up for you in the hour.
There are options for software update server, (im sure but might be wrong that there are some improvements on this for server and clients). theres the xgrid manager (haven't got it set-up)
Didn't notice NFS and believe it or not but am totally confused with the OD Service, I carnt find an option/setting for it but it has to be there.
more...
NikeTalk
Aug 19, 12:06 PM
Dang, I just deleted my facebook the other day. Let me how how it is guys.

lstdonsldr
Dec 4, 03:59 PM
Here's (http://www.zeetron.com/pages/iPhone-4-Color-Swap.html) a great site to get this done.
I ordered my kit from a different supplier, but used Zeetron's videos to install my kit. With Zeetron, it's only $170 for the DIY kit, or for $200 total they'll install it with 2 way overnight shipping. Pretty sweet deal either way
I ordered my kit from a different supplier, but used Zeetron's videos to install my kit. With Zeetron, it's only $170 for the DIY kit, or for $200 total they'll install it with 2 way overnight shipping. Pretty sweet deal either way
more...
P.K.
Apr 29, 11:56 AM
Are your APN entries correct, or your carrier file installed?
Settings > General > About - what is the value for "Carrier"?
Might be worth a reset of your network settings.
Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
This will also wipe all stored WiFi entries and their passwords and reboot the phone.
Settings > General > About - what is the value for "Carrier"?
Might be worth a reset of your network settings.
Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
This will also wipe all stored WiFi entries and their passwords and reboot the phone.
Love
Apr 18, 11:48 PM
$1.21CAD at my local Petro-Canada.
About $4.85/gallon USD.
About $4.85/gallon USD.
more...
Dagless
Mar 2, 06:19 AM
Oh man! I cancelled my preorder (waiting till summer when we get the proper games) but I've just played around with a Japanese import. It works! It really friggin works! Quite heavy though, feels more like a PSP.
Just waiting on Ocarina of Time, Kid Icarus and the download shop to open...
Just waiting on Ocarina of Time, Kid Icarus and the download shop to open...
BBCWatcher
Jun 10, 06:54 PM
Just buy T-Mobile. Its cheap and compatible with the current iphone hardware.
Apple would have to add AWS (1700 MHz) frequency support to the iPhone and iPad, but as mentioned upthread that should be less work than adding CDMA.
Apple wouldn't necessarily have to buy T-Mobile outright. They could strike a MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) deal as part of an equity stake, for example. An MVNO arrangement would give Apple some flexibility, with preference to T-Mobile but the option to fill in gaps through wholesale arrangements with other carriers.
Apple would have to add AWS (1700 MHz) frequency support to the iPhone and iPad, but as mentioned upthread that should be less work than adding CDMA.
Apple wouldn't necessarily have to buy T-Mobile outright. They could strike a MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) deal as part of an equity stake, for example. An MVNO arrangement would give Apple some flexibility, with preference to T-Mobile but the option to fill in gaps through wholesale arrangements with other carriers.
more...
spazzcat
Jan 4, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I need the maps to be available if I'm out of coverage so it's a no sale for me too. I was really happy to hear they finally released something and now this. :(
I am sure this works like other download GPS apps. They download the maps based on the route. They download the hold trip as soon as you start out and cache the maps. So, unless you are starting out without coverage, i don't see how this would be an issue.
I am sure this works like other download GPS apps. They download the maps based on the route. They download the hold trip as soon as you start out and cache the maps. So, unless you are starting out without coverage, i don't see how this would be an issue.
Bernard SG
May 4, 04:01 AM
some tasks in OS X, such as networking, is insanely hard than the simplicity of the Network and Sharing Centre provided in Windows.
What???
It probably depends on the specifics of the network you want to build, but overall, I always found it ridiculously easy to build a Mac OS network than a Windows one.
You may want to provide specific examples on how networking in OS X is 'insanely hard' as compared to Windows.
What???
It probably depends on the specifics of the network you want to build, but overall, I always found it ridiculously easy to build a Mac OS network than a Windows one.
You may want to provide specific examples on how networking in OS X is 'insanely hard' as compared to Windows.
more...
MacNut
Apr 25, 10:44 AM
Rich bastard who deserves to be shot 300 times in the heart.. Yes, I hate rich people... I am glad many died in WWII and other wars.. at least they can't take their money which is worthless anyway to heaven.Dude you have some serious issues.
Kai
Sep 21, 04:25 PM
its interesting that every intel mac so far, other than the mac mini, has needed a SMC update (if my memory serves me correctly).
It's even more strange that all of them seemed to become louder after the update. How lucky for Apple that all the reviews mentioning the Intel-Macs' exceptional silentness had already been written by then, eh? ;-)
No, there can't possibly be a scheme behind this, no, no... Apple would never do this!
It's even more strange that all of them seemed to become louder after the update. How lucky for Apple that all the reviews mentioning the Intel-Macs' exceptional silentness had already been written by then, eh? ;-)
No, there can't possibly be a scheme behind this, no, no... Apple would never do this!
-Ryan-
Mar 17, 05:14 AM
�6/gallon here in he UK, or �1.32/L :mad:
Remember a US Gallon is different than a UK one. So it's closer to �5 or around $8. Still awfully high, but not quite as bad as some make out.
Remember a US Gallon is different than a UK one. So it's closer to �5 or around $8. Still awfully high, but not quite as bad as some make out.
benpatient
Apr 14, 02:16 PM
I'd say that's also the primary design flaw of the PC, although it wasn't very hard to overcome. Every normal person DOES tend to have a tech friend/relative just to keep their PC working/updated. I'm that tech friend/relative in most of my social circles, and if you're posting here, you're sure to be one too.
what?
that's not the same thing at all. If your mom calls you on the phone and says "i can't run this new app because it says i need to update" you can walk her through it from 2000 miles away. If she's got an ipad and the next version of Angry Birds requires a new iOS version, and she doesn't have a computer, you can't talk her through that. unless you think this would work:
"OK, Mom, what you need to do is go to Best Buy, and go to one of the macs, and then open iTunes, and sync your ipad with it, and then do software update on it, and then erase your account info from the best buy mac, and that's all you have to do!"
right.
what?
that's not the same thing at all. If your mom calls you on the phone and says "i can't run this new app because it says i need to update" you can walk her through it from 2000 miles away. If she's got an ipad and the next version of Angry Birds requires a new iOS version, and she doesn't have a computer, you can't talk her through that. unless you think this would work:
"OK, Mom, what you need to do is go to Best Buy, and go to one of the macs, and then open iTunes, and sync your ipad with it, and then do software update on it, and then erase your account info from the best buy mac, and that's all you have to do!"
right.
kingdonk
Mar 2, 12:20 AM
Is this a new webmail?
DeSnousa
May 3, 06:11 PM
Welcome MacInside_Octo1 to the team.
Your stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=512266
Your stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=512266
redeye be
May 28, 06:17 AM
BTW, can we link to this thread in our text below?
please do so!
:D
please do so!
:D
calculus
Oct 9, 03:35 PM
It's funny how the capitalists are all for a free market...until it starts working against them.


No comments:
Post a Comment