
sunshine-x
May 3, 01:49 PM
I've got an aging 2006 Mac Pro.
Here's the specs:

lank august 2011 calendar.

may 2011 calendar printable

printable 2011 calendar- free
more...

may 2011 printable calendar.

Blank Calendar 2011 March or
Here's the specs:
xas
May 4, 03:52 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; de-de) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Please delete.
Please delete.
JeremyWesley
Apr 4, 11:39 AM
This site doesn't mention a 8 GB 3GS but its clear from the apple store that the product does exist.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3939
Sounds like someone needs to update this at apple.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3939
Sounds like someone needs to update this at apple.
el greenerino
Jan 6, 07:23 PM
Maybe :D
more...
mccldwll
Apr 13, 07:33 PM
Apple already released a new iPhone this year... remember? The one that works on a GSM network! You really think they would put all that work into rolling out the GSM iPhone 4 in February then turn around 4 months later and expect these people to buy an iPhone 5? You know how many pissed off Verizon people there would be? June 2012 at the earliest... ;)
GSM in February??? Time for a new username.
GSM in February??? Time for a new username.
LagunaSol
Apr 28, 09:16 AM
I'm an Apple fan, but the truth has to be told: a) 3.5" is TOO small to be practical. I have a Motorola DEFY with a 3.7" display, and even then, the on screen keyboard is not large enough in portrait mode, at least 4 to 4.3" is vital.
Why not 5"? Or 6"? 4.3" is "vital?" I doubt most people desire a phone that's the size of an old-school PDA. I know I don't.
more...

2011 calendar printable. lank

2011 calendar printable by
more...

lank december 2011 calendar.

Free Homemade Calendar 2011
more...

Completely Blank 2011 Calendar

+2011+calendar+printable
more...

printable blank calendars

November 2011 Calendar
more...

2011 calendar printable

lank 2011 calendar april.
more...

calendar-lank printable

february 2011 calendar blank.

april 2011 calendar blank.
Why not 5"? Or 6"? 4.3" is "vital?" I doubt most people desire a phone that's the size of an old-school PDA. I know I don't.
more...
stevenlangley1
Feb 18, 12:58 AM
that is some really great imagery!
Ciclismo
Apr 25, 05:31 AM
I think there should be an option in the poll for "No thanks, waiting for the iPhone 5" as it can't be that far away.
more...
jared1988
Apr 10, 07:02 PM
Right click > View Options
this is all im getting :/
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5224/5607591609_2d4797b0cf.jpg
this is all im getting :/
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5224/5607591609_2d4797b0cf.jpg

vincenz
Apr 13, 09:22 AM
I don't mind. More time to enjoy the 4 :)
more...
peapody
Dec 25, 03:31 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5004/5290840511_9545941f54.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/heyjuliette/5290840511/)

iphooooone
Apr 28, 02:59 PM
I have an I Phone 3g 16G and on the screen there are like black megapixels showing, and I dont know weather its the LCD screen or the Digitizer this is the picture
file:///Users/student/Desktop/Photo%208.jpg
file:///Users/student/Desktop/Photo%208.jpg
more...
Number 41
Apr 25, 12:51 AM
Where's the poll option for "only an idiot would buy an iPhone two months before WWDC?"
Tonewheel
Apr 7, 09:31 AM
It's obviously just to eliminate the jailbreak, as usual.
Obviously?
Obviously?
more...
Zman3001
Oct 10, 05:09 PM
I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
Okay! If you care so much about others, well, I need to pay off my law school loans. It will be better for the world as I am planning on being a top notch criminal prosecutor, and plan to put a LOT of criminals away. This will, in some way shape or form, benefit you in the not so distant future. So, in order to make this happen, I need YOU to send me some money!! Surely, as you have said, people need to care about others. Its time to do your part! I'll PM you my address and how to make the check out. Thanks so much for your deep caring of others!
(See, thats your logic being taken for its word quite literally, doesn't quite work does it.) (Although, if you do actually say yes, I would be quite flabbergasted, eating crow for a while, and very grateful.)
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
Okay! If you care so much about others, well, I need to pay off my law school loans. It will be better for the world as I am planning on being a top notch criminal prosecutor, and plan to put a LOT of criminals away. This will, in some way shape or form, benefit you in the not so distant future. So, in order to make this happen, I need YOU to send me some money!! Surely, as you have said, people need to care about others. Its time to do your part! I'll PM you my address and how to make the check out. Thanks so much for your deep caring of others!
(See, thats your logic being taken for its word quite literally, doesn't quite work does it.) (Although, if you do actually say yes, I would be quite flabbergasted, eating crow for a while, and very grateful.)
FourCandles
Apr 7, 12:11 PM
I like. And how about a bigger version of the iCade that you can drop a 27in iMac into? :p
more...
stl1pbr
Aug 3, 04:01 PM
A photo I took while on vacation in the Grand Tetons, WY.
1920 x 1080
http://gallery.me.com/stl1pbr/100158/Screen-20shot-202010-08-03-20at-203-40-06-20PM/web.jpg?ver=12808691290001
1920 x 1080
http://gallery.me.com/stl1pbr/100158/Screen-20shot-202010-08-03-20at-203-40-06-20PM/web.jpg?ver=12808691290001

X5-452
May 2, 04:42 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
I can't give blood for a while due to some medication I'm on. Sucks because I used to give all the time. Can't wait to get back out there!!
On a side note, I distinctly remember a PostSecret from a few years back that said "Red Cross - FYI I still donate" and the picture was of 2 men kissing. I don't think it should be a screening question, but if you are gay and know that you're "normal" and safe when it comes to sex, what are the chances you get busted for lying??
I can't give blood for a while due to some medication I'm on. Sucks because I used to give all the time. Can't wait to get back out there!!
On a side note, I distinctly remember a PostSecret from a few years back that said "Red Cross - FYI I still donate" and the picture was of 2 men kissing. I don't think it should be a screening question, but if you are gay and know that you're "normal" and safe when it comes to sex, what are the chances you get busted for lying??

mms
Nov 30, 01:17 AM
Skimming through the thread, is it just me or did nobody mention SubEthaEdit?!?!?! Greatest free text editor ever (it would be IMO the best except for BBEdit) especially for web design. Can't live without it. Even though commercial license is paid, personal license is free and unrestricted. Cool new stuff in 2.1 just released about two weeks ago. Collaborating over Rendezvous is ingenious.
http://codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit
http://codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit
spiffers
May 2, 06:40 AM
According to some sources within Apple, MobileMe will be free and for individuals to use, and Castle, now iCloud, will be "the MobileMe for companies". Im not 100% sure this is right, but a guy I know has been right before, and he has some kind of connection within Apple.
iCloud for businesses would make a lot of sense, because Apple really wants to make iOS more "corporate". Also the big datacenter Apple built is something that could serve iCloud for small and medium businesses, leaving the new Mac Pro Stackable for the bigger businesses and corporations.
iCloud for businesses would make a lot of sense, because Apple really wants to make iOS more "corporate". Also the big datacenter Apple built is something that could serve iCloud for small and medium businesses, leaving the new Mac Pro Stackable for the bigger businesses and corporations.
clientsiman
May 4, 08:18 AM
It's still wrong and inhuman.
Hustle
Jun 20, 06:18 PM
The headphones that come with the iPhone. :)
guffman
Nov 1, 01:04 PM
i don't want to ruin everyones excitement, but straight from iLounge (http://www.ilounge.com) - New iPod shuffle arrives; old earphones, weak clip? (http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/new-ipod-shuffle-arrives-old-earphones-weak-clip/8907):( :( :(
I really hope the weak clip issue is just because it is a shuffle from an early batch. Would anyone who already has a new shuffle like to comment?
My clip feels just fine.
I really hope the weak clip issue is just because it is a shuffle from an early batch. Would anyone who already has a new shuffle like to comment?
My clip feels just fine.
rjohnstone
Apr 7, 03:04 PM
Revenue for AT&T in the 4th Q of last year was $30+ billion. Excuse me if I have trouble believing that AT&T is looking to help their costs with a $50 increase.
Looks like somebody doesn't know how to read an annual report.
AT&T (the whole company) generated $31.36 billion in revenue for ALL of 2010.
(2010 Q4 total revenue (wireless and wireline) was $9.6 billion, with $6.6 billion of that allocated to capital expenses.)
Of the $31.36 billion earned in $15.18 billion came from the wireless unit.
The rest was from wireline (U-Verse) services.
Out of that $31.36 billion, AT&T had $20.3 billion in capital expenses.
That leaves just a hair over $10 billion for upgrades and any new R&D.
Their LTE roll out is expected to cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $19 billion dollars.
So yeah... they need the money to expand while remaining profitable.
The question is, who is willing to pay it?
My guess is most will and AT&T knows it.
Looks like somebody doesn't know how to read an annual report.
AT&T (the whole company) generated $31.36 billion in revenue for ALL of 2010.
(2010 Q4 total revenue (wireless and wireline) was $9.6 billion, with $6.6 billion of that allocated to capital expenses.)
Of the $31.36 billion earned in $15.18 billion came from the wireless unit.
The rest was from wireline (U-Verse) services.
Out of that $31.36 billion, AT&T had $20.3 billion in capital expenses.
That leaves just a hair over $10 billion for upgrades and any new R&D.
Their LTE roll out is expected to cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $19 billion dollars.
So yeah... they need the money to expand while remaining profitable.
The question is, who is willing to pay it?
My guess is most will and AT&T knows it.


No comments:
Post a Comment