
DeathChill
Apr 22, 10:58 PM
?
What you're saying makes no sense. If they're the same, why do they need different versions of the same application? Do different versions of the same application exist for the different flavors of windows 7? Are there different versions of the same application for laptops and desktop computers?
Can't iOS applications share the same code base with adjustments made for the differing UI requirements (e.g. iPad vs iPhone resolution).
Regardless, the iPad can run iPhone/iPod touch applications anyways so your distinction is silly.
What you're saying makes no sense. If they're the same, why do they need different versions of the same application? Do different versions of the same application exist for the different flavors of windows 7? Are there different versions of the same application for laptops and desktop computers?
Can't iOS applications share the same code base with adjustments made for the differing UI requirements (e.g. iPad vs iPhone resolution).
Regardless, the iPad can run iPhone/iPod touch applications anyways so your distinction is silly.
Detlev
Jan 10, 03:13 PM
OK, I've been thinking about this event now for a day. I noticed two what I would consider Steve faux pas. The first being Mr. Jobs brought up the one thing I have been hoping and begging for since the beginning of iTunes and the iTunes store: the Beetles. Why on earth other than "Hey, I like them" would he bring up an artist, in this case a group, that is not even available in the store? Was it a test? Was he hoping to hear a reaction from the audience that would push Sir Paul over the edge and join the throngs of iTunes lovers? Give me a break! The fourth largest music retailer should be able to pull in any band. Fact is, those of us who love them are getting older and the new generation thinks they are six legged arthropods.
Along the same lines was the Paramount introduction. Vague to say the least. Now, in the background were titles like the Italian Job (both of them), Paycheck, and K-19. They are not to be seen on the store. Sure, Thursdays seem to be the day of updates for the movies but Steve said they were updating right as he was giving the keynote. Another slip?
Rating: 7/10
Along the same lines was the Paramount introduction. Vague to say the least. Now, in the background were titles like the Italian Job (both of them), Paycheck, and K-19. They are not to be seen on the store. Sure, Thursdays seem to be the day of updates for the movies but Steve said they were updating right as he was giving the keynote. Another slip?
Rating: 7/10
Pavijan
Apr 20, 03:00 PM
Thought I would take a pic of my other production box, being the G5 is busy ripping a movie with handbrake! Hope I don't offend!
can you please post the original? or link?
can you please post the original? or link?
fotomiami
Jan 9, 04:01 PM
Or is this it until the WWDC?
Leopard has to be announced and released before August, I hope.
Leopard has to be announced and released before August, I hope.
more...
FlameofAnor
Apr 7, 01:44 PM
The reviews so far haven't been good..... unplayable controls, and the games take up too little screen real estate. Sounds like a rush job to me.

mattwolfmatt
May 2, 10:06 PM
Gay and bisexual men have a HIV infection rate 44 times higher than heterosexual men according to the CDC.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/26/study-20-of-homosexual-men-are-hiv-positive-but-only-half-know-it/
Arrgh! You cited the tamest statistic from the CDC article. Here are the others: 20% of gay men are HIV positive and 44% don't know it.
THAT is why the question is asked. As a future possible recipient of blood, I'm glad they ask it.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/26/study-20-of-homosexual-men-are-hiv-positive-but-only-half-know-it/
Arrgh! You cited the tamest statistic from the CDC article. Here are the others: 20% of gay men are HIV positive and 44% don't know it.
THAT is why the question is asked. As a future possible recipient of blood, I'm glad they ask it.
more...
Hugh
Mar 17, 09:43 PM
Those for the death penalty. How do you feel about Manning (I think that's his name. The guy that released the classified documents), if found guilty he can get the death penalty for it. The sentience for treason is the death penalty.
Now, I don't think the military will go that for, he most likely get life in prison. But it is a possibility.

tree tattoo designs
more...

japanese cherry tree tattoo.

Palm Tree Tattoo Designs
more...

cherry tree tattoos designs.

dead tree tattoo on back body
more...

cross designs tattoos celtic

Tattoo Designs For Lower Back
more...

an aztec image of a omega

cherry tree tattoos designs.
more...

magnolia tree tattoo designs.

cherry blossom tattoo designs

Tree Tattoo Ideas. cherry tree
Now, I don't think the military will go that for, he most likely get life in prison. But it is a possibility.
iPhobic
Apr 4, 10:26 AM
You see? This is the problem when there's no competition. Pretty soon we'll have three main carriers (ATT, Verizon and Sprint). One of them decides to increase prices, then the other will follow suit. I'll go with an iPod touch and a paid phone once my contract is up. Screw them all!
more...

mikemodena
Apr 16, 07:09 PM
google connect360
Awesome.. thanks!!!!
Awesome.. thanks!!!!

nburwell
Oct 9, 03:06 PM
I typed in both 'Tweetie' and 'Tweetie 2' but it comes up with "no matches." I'll keep trying.
more...
yadmonkey
May 2, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the donations by all who are eligible. I normally give every 8 weeks but am currently ineligible due to recent travels.
Wow, I've donated a bunch of blood in my time, but every 8 weeks is above and beyond!
Wow, I've donated a bunch of blood in my time, but every 8 weeks is above and beyond!

Scarlet Fever
Oct 5, 05:55 PM
Tabbed Browsing Enhancements
Following the lead of other browsers, Apple has implemented a customizable tab-bar so that users can re-order tabs via drag-and-drop. Apple has also extended the concept to be able to make a window from a tab by dragging a tab off of the tab bar.sounds like the tabbing feature that is built into Adium!
Following the lead of other browsers, Apple has implemented a customizable tab-bar so that users can re-order tabs via drag-and-drop. Apple has also extended the concept to be able to make a window from a tab by dragging a tab off of the tab bar.sounds like the tabbing feature that is built into Adium!
more...
chagle
Jun 14, 11:41 AM
Anyone getting the new iPhone 3Gs on Friday? - Where abouts?
Me, Basildon - Essex! :)
Me, Basildon - Essex! :)
akrocker29
Mar 6, 01:59 AM
Hi, I have unsuccessfully searched the internet for the past 3 hours trying to find a way to jailbreak my ipod in order to play NES games. Help please? I have a PC, if that makes a difference.
Also, does jailbreaking lower the battery life.
Also, does jailbreaking lower the battery life.
more...
bigrobb
Sep 5, 08:53 PM
here is mine
Badger^2
May 6, 12:22 AM
more than enough.
HL2 runs fine on my 4 year old iMac.
HL2 runs fine on my 4 year old iMac.
more...
ajvizzgamer101
Feb 26, 11:58 AM
Does Artboard compare to Illustrator? What is your opinion?

SpookTheHamster
Aug 1, 10:42 AM
Switches every 30 mins, but currently showing this.

CFreymarc
Apr 25, 04:35 AM
A disgrace on so many levels.
"There is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is NOT being talked about." -- Oscar Wilde
"I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right." -- P.T. Barnum.
"There is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is NOT being talked about." -- Oscar Wilde
"I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right." -- P.T. Barnum.
lynkynpark86
Apr 9, 08:14 PM
I'm trying to make a script that gets the newest message in Mail, and sets the message's body to a variable. Something like:
tell application "Mail"
tell application "Mail"
Twowildman21
Dec 26, 02:23 PM
Very Awesome Christmas!
I got:
Macbook Pro 17" i7 256GB SSD 8GB RAM High Res Anti Glare
Kindle 3 with Marware Case
Timbuk2 Command Bag
Tron Legacy Addidas Hoodie
Chicago Blackhawks Winter Hat
Final Cut Keyboard Cover
The Macbook is insane, and I am not much of a reader but already bought Fight Club and have been reading that like crazy, so maybe I will get back into reading more. Good to spend time with all the family before I go off to college next year.
I got:
Macbook Pro 17" i7 256GB SSD 8GB RAM High Res Anti Glare
Kindle 3 with Marware Case
Timbuk2 Command Bag
Tron Legacy Addidas Hoodie
Chicago Blackhawks Winter Hat
Final Cut Keyboard Cover
The Macbook is insane, and I am not much of a reader but already bought Fight Club and have been reading that like crazy, so maybe I will get back into reading more. Good to spend time with all the family before I go off to college next year.
Jar Jar Binks
Apr 25, 08:27 PM
nevermind just started working again on its own
TheUndertow
Apr 25, 08:29 AM
Why do some posters put down peoples choices or even the fact that it exists in white?
So, if you don't like a white iphone, buy black. It's all good:-)
I like black, but my daughter likes white. When I asked why, she said it goes well with her white ipad and white MacBook, when they are all on her desk.
Sounds like as good a reason as any.
She has a 3GS off contract that is totally on it's last legs (broken glass replaced with plastic, battery empty mid-day), so her only decision is to wait out the next iphone or not.
Unfortunately she has never been able to wait for anything(despite me mentioning not to buy 1st gen Apple products), so she'll probably buy the ip4 in white.
I bet there are many people out there in the same situation.
"Sick" in that context means "good" I think...he likes the White too...
So, if you don't like a white iphone, buy black. It's all good:-)
I like black, but my daughter likes white. When I asked why, she said it goes well with her white ipad and white MacBook, when they are all on her desk.
Sounds like as good a reason as any.
She has a 3GS off contract that is totally on it's last legs (broken glass replaced with plastic, battery empty mid-day), so her only decision is to wait out the next iphone or not.
Unfortunately she has never been able to wait for anything(despite me mentioning not to buy 1st gen Apple products), so she'll probably buy the ip4 in white.
I bet there are many people out there in the same situation.
"Sick" in that context means "good" I think...he likes the White too...
finkmacunix
Feb 24, 08:41 PM
Wow� that's more than I have in my iBook�


No comments:
Post a Comment