nogc_noproblem
04-09 04:50 PM
1. Supporting Letter
2. Employment Verification Letter from New Employer
3 Copies of the Pay stubs from new employer
4. Relevant portions of AC21
5. Memo on August 4 th 2003 from William R Yates
6. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your name
7. Copy of I-140 approval notice.
8. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your dependants (if any)
Hi Gurus,
I have got a new job and the company is asking me to work on EAD. Could anyone please tell me how to use AC21. do i need to fill any forms and is there any approval process involved ?
2. Employment Verification Letter from New Employer
3 Copies of the Pay stubs from new employer
4. Relevant portions of AC21
5. Memo on August 4 th 2003 from William R Yates
6. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your name
7. Copy of I-140 approval notice.
8. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your dependants (if any)
Hi Gurus,
I have got a new job and the company is asking me to work on EAD. Could anyone please tell me how to use AC21. do i need to fill any forms and is there any approval process involved ?
desiron
08-08 08:56 PM
I agree but this statement "previous editions of the I-485 form accepted" sounds like a generic one because today's FAQ clearly relates to "EB I-485" and the word "Should", not "may or can"... thats what puzzling me...
Thanks
Thanks
Jipjap74
04-23 11:00 AM
I just got notice that my cards have been sent for production for my family and I with the exception of my 3 year old son. They have asked for an RFE for him. Has anyone come across this issue? I assume its something basic like photo or updated medical?? Please help.
ksircar
01-26 09:05 AM
Thanks ksircar;
Want to explore on Caribbean options too. However a question is how can we file for Advance Parole as it requires the applicant to be in US at the time of application, otherwise AOS gets invalid. And if at all we choose her to be here for AP application, it would hinder the education.
Thanks
Venu
AP remains valid for one year and you need to apply for AP in such a way so that for AP renewal your daughter will be in US during vacation etc. In the worst case, she has to fly from Caribbean to Miami (or any nearest US port) just to apply for AP and go back. These are the hassels you need to overcome if you want to send your daughter to MED school without a GC. I did the same with my daughter. You can PM me if you want to discuss in detail.
Good luck.
Want to explore on Caribbean options too. However a question is how can we file for Advance Parole as it requires the applicant to be in US at the time of application, otherwise AOS gets invalid. And if at all we choose her to be here for AP application, it would hinder the education.
Thanks
Venu
AP remains valid for one year and you need to apply for AP in such a way so that for AP renewal your daughter will be in US during vacation etc. In the worst case, she has to fly from Caribbean to Miami (or any nearest US port) just to apply for AP and go back. These are the hassels you need to overcome if you want to send your daughter to MED school without a GC. I did the same with my daughter. You can PM me if you want to discuss in detail.
Good luck.
more...
praveenat11
10-08 05:05 PM
Are the dates current for I-485 filing?
amsgc
01-12 06:27 PM
Can the period for which PD was not current be taken into account while counting the wait period?
Theoretically, can one file WOM even when the PD is not current - to resolve the NC issue?
Theoretically, can one file WOM even when the PD is not current - to resolve the NC issue?
more...

getgreensoon1
03-15 11:30 AM
Didn't most of us came to US through "Desi Companies/Body Shopper/Outsourcer"?
Now that we are feeling the pinch, we want to close this door for the other folks?
Guys, this is pinnacle of hypocrisy. Please convince me how this is different from the Anti Immigrants??
Please note. I have no axe to grind and I have never worked for Desi Company/Body Shopper/Outsourcer.
You may have ....I did not. The so called software professionals have no other avenue than coming through the bodyshops. Infy, TCS and Wippro are no different than other desi bodyshops. Its the difference between a nice hair cutting saloon and a road side one. Infy, TCS are nice hair cutting saloon.
Its not a question about feeling the pinch. Its about the validity of credentials. Most of underskilled people get undue advantage by working at these bodyshops.
Now that we are feeling the pinch, we want to close this door for the other folks?
Guys, this is pinnacle of hypocrisy. Please convince me how this is different from the Anti Immigrants??
Please note. I have no axe to grind and I have never worked for Desi Company/Body Shopper/Outsourcer.
You may have ....I did not. The so called software professionals have no other avenue than coming through the bodyshops. Infy, TCS and Wippro are no different than other desi bodyshops. Its the difference between a nice hair cutting saloon and a road side one. Infy, TCS are nice hair cutting saloon.
Its not a question about feeling the pinch. Its about the validity of credentials. Most of underskilled people get undue advantage by working at these bodyshops.

vhd999
02-04 06:13 PM
Few months agoI have applied for AP and requested for an expedite process.
I have sent two pre-stamped envelops with the application. This is at NSC.
Fortunately, they have approved it in a week and sent the AP documents using the envelops. I have recevied the documents on the next day.
If you have a valid reason, it doesn't hurt requesting the expedite process with a proper evidence.
I have sent two pre-stamped envelops with the application. This is at NSC.
Fortunately, they have approved it in a week and sent the AP documents using the envelops. I have recevied the documents on the next day.
If you have a valid reason, it doesn't hurt requesting the expedite process with a proper evidence.
more...

Ann Ruben
02-07 09:23 AM
Horscrop,
Yes, it is possible that USCIS would reject the extension because the PERM was not filed 365 days before the end of six years. However, a rejection on this basis is clearly contrary to both the language and intent of AC21, and I believe, could be successfully challenged on appeal.
Ann
PS-Am enjoying all the snow---so beautiful and peaceful.
Yes, it is possible that USCIS would reject the extension because the PERM was not filed 365 days before the end of six years. However, a rejection on this basis is clearly contrary to both the language and intent of AC21, and I believe, could be successfully challenged on appeal.
Ann
PS-Am enjoying all the snow---so beautiful and peaceful.
pvpb
11-11 10:00 AM
Hi,
I got FP notices yesterday (11/10/07)
Application reached NSC 08/03/07
transferred to VSC and 485 to TSC
EAD cards received
I got FP notices yesterday (11/10/07)
Application reached NSC 08/03/07
transferred to VSC and 485 to TSC
EAD cards received
more...
lacrossegc
07-11 01:54 PM
There are lots of Gonzales ...pretty common ... may be Emilio has a double working in the mail department ;)
niles123
12-26 01:32 PM
Chantu,
Thanks for the link.. I looked up my case and the status shows as "CERTIFIED-EXPIRED". Any idea why it shows as "EXPIRED".. I applied for labor on Oct16, 2007, labor approved on Dec 3 07, I140 applied on April 8th( within 180 days ), I140 Approved on July 28. Just wondering if this is something i should be concerned about..
Thanks
I think, if you don't have labor doc, you can go to FLCDataCenter.com (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/) and search for MS Access document for the year when you file for the labor. If you have the number from the LC doc, search for that number in the access file and you will find the details of your case.
Thanks for the link.. I looked up my case and the status shows as "CERTIFIED-EXPIRED". Any idea why it shows as "EXPIRED".. I applied for labor on Oct16, 2007, labor approved on Dec 3 07, I140 applied on April 8th( within 180 days ), I140 Approved on July 28. Just wondering if this is something i should be concerned about..
Thanks
I think, if you don't have labor doc, you can go to FLCDataCenter.com (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/) and search for MS Access document for the year when you file for the labor. If you have the number from the LC doc, search for that number in the access file and you will find the details of your case.
more...

jjava100
01-28 11:56 AM
Congrats!!
Dhundhun
07-14 12:46 AM
It is the law that you file AR-11 within (I think) 10 days after moving to a new address. If you do not do say, technically they can deport you. So send the AR-11 form with proof of sending. You can also submit AR-11 form online.
You should also change the address on the USCIS site. This operation is different from AR-11 submission.
You brought very good point. More details seems to be here: http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/JH/faq/8054.pdf
You should also change the address on the USCIS site. This operation is different from AR-11 submission.
You brought very good point. More details seems to be here: http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/JH/faq/8054.pdf
more...
punjabi77
08-18 12:36 PM
Well if it is clearly mentioned in the offer letter that Employer will cover the GC cost, then isnt the employer supposed to pay for it irrespective of when the labor was filed. It was filed in 2006.
Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..
Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..
Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..
Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..
enver
07-12 07:59 PM
thank you friend
more...
vallabhu
08-08 10:37 AM
Did any one get an RFE to prove educational qualifications for EB3.
Guest007
10-06 05:36 PM
I came in through SFO on sunday with similar situation, faced no problems. One difference is I have H1 reciept. I filed for extension 40days back
dcrtrv27
10-09 01:40 PM
kkt tkk
I called teh 800 number 1-800-375-5283 then looked for the option for problem with the case .....then 9 and then back to 2 where I got hold of CR.
I called teh 800 number 1-800-375-5283 then looked for the option for problem with the case .....then 9 and then back to 2 where I got hold of CR.
eastindia
05-03 02:39 PM
Who asked for a combined AP and EAD?
What help will it offer really?
It would have been better to ask for a 5 year EAD. But some person would have posted asking for a combined document?
What will we really do with a 2 in 1 document????
What help will it offer really?
It would have been better to ask for a 5 year EAD. But some person would have posted asking for a combined document?
What will we really do with a 2 in 1 document????
psk79
09-26 12:15 PM
I am Jul2 filer with a notice date of Aug, 31. (NSC to TSC transferred) I got the receipts in early september however as of today no FP notices. I called uscis and hte guy told me to wait 30 days until oct 2. I dont know if there are any other guys in this case.....


No comments:
Post a Comment