Thursday, June 9, 2011

friendship quotes for pictures

friendship quotes for pictures. cute quotes about friendship
  • cute quotes about friendship



  • yibornindia
    11-19 06:02 PM
    Co-sufferers,

    Due to our enemy#1 - Mr.Retrogression :eek: and the current state of economy, so many of us have used or will be using (willingly or not) AC-21 provision soon. I am wondering if you have seen cases denied solely due to AC-21?

    There are other threads for wrong denials due to employer invoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of filling 485. However this is to discuss the ultimate outcome of the case, as the above CIS mistake can be revoked using an MTR. What could be the other reasons? Historically? Statistics?

    I have personally met some people who used AC-21 and all of them have their 485 approved.:rolleyes: So please share more details if you have gone through this pain, or know someone. Knowing what went wrong can help all of us others to watch out for such mistakes.:confused:

    Thanks all for sharing.:)





    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship pictures quotes.
  • friendship pictures quotes.



  • gc_lover
    07-23 08:04 PM
    This is FAQ from USCIS website:

    Q1: Will USCIS reject a concurrently filed EB I-140/I-485 case if it is lacking a required Labor Certification?
    A1. USCIS will not accept an I-140 based on a required labor certification application if the approved labor certification application is not submitted in connection with the filing. USCIS will not accept a concurrently filed Form I-485 if the required Form I-140 is rejected for lack of an approved labor certification application.

    -----------------------------------------------

    Anyone knows what that means? I have filed 140/485 concurrently on July 2nd 2007. However, I never received original LC document and my lawyer said it is okay to file 140 without original LC document, USCIS will collect it from DOL. Do you think this will affect me?

    Thanks





    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship-quote
  • friendship-quote



  • kshitijnt
    10-22 12:30 PM
    Did you fill any I-9 form or your hr filed it? the status of the applicant is decided by the I-9 Employment eligibility form.

    Even otherwise i dont think it is a problem, they can change the form again to show your respective status ?

    He doesnt have to fill out I-9. Anyone else can do it. How did lawyer provide them with EAD? Didnt they mail the card to your place?

    If I were you, and if it is true they changed your status without your knowledge, I would write them 4-5 F*** letter worded emails with copy to the boss.





    friendship quotes for pictures. love you friend quotes. love
  • love you friend quotes. love



  • richana
    01-23 09:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .

    Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?

    If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?

    Yes to Q1. Yes to Q2, but you will have to discontinue the CP option. I would suggest going the CP way in your case. AOS is unpredictable with CP you will have a definite date. Best option get H1 in India return and apply for AOS, if not apply for CP and return with H1 go back in 6 months get GC if all else fails wait in India for 6 months and come back with GC.



    more...


    friendship quotes for pictures. cute quotes for friendship.
  • cute quotes for friendship.



  • pbojja
    11-19 09:53 AM
    I guess you already know but can't help to remind this :
    USPS has a system of mail-forwarding. After leaving your old-address, if you notify USPS, USPS will continue to forward all your first class mails to your new address specified by you. You can do it Online @ usps.com... I guess they charge $1 for verifying your address from the CC address, if you do it online(which I did).

    So, NO, your mails will not be lost!

    I think USPS does not forward mails when the mail says "return service requested" .





    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes girls. girl
  • friendship quotes girls. girl



  • eagerr2i
    07-20 05:18 PM
    Temp # does not allow her to work. For working, she needs to find an employer that offers her a job and is willing to do a H1B. That way is the only way you can work if you do not have GC or EAD

    Click on the Teacher Credentail Program on the Link below

    http://www.csupomona.edu/~ceis/academic_prog.htm#tcp



    more...


    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes photos.
  • friendship quotes photos.



  • gondalguru
    07-26 06:38 PM
    Just on the lighter note I wonder if even USCIS ignores that mistake and give you and your co-worker's wife a GC.

    And if your co-worker's wife is from a county which is not retrogressed then you can get GC early based on alternate chargebility. Mistake can become boon many times. Just kidding.

    Probably you will get RFE and not rejection.





    friendship quotes for pictures. Sell friendship quotes
  • Sell friendship quotes



  • cableman
    08-07 11:50 AM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am currently looking for a job and I have a US Master's degree. I am stuck in this retrogression and my lawyer applied for EB3, and I have no choice but looking for another job that requires me a M.S. with higher salary so I could apply for EB2

    Do you know where I can see which is the minimum wage for applying as EB2?? I remember in my Labor certification there was a place where I used to check minimal wage requirements.

    I am rest of the world, and having an EB2 application will let me jump out of the retrogression if EB2 continues to be available

    Thanks in advance
    Kukitron

    I understand your pain. I have master and over 8 years experience. For some reason, my company filed my applicaiton for EB-3 *&@#$%^ :mad: I don't understand their intention. I asked HR why and they answered that this was "Company Policy" *&@#$%^ :mad:

    I am also actively looking for a new job which will file EB-2 for me. Let's wish both of us good luck!!



    more...


    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • binadh
    03-05 02:27 PM
    You can stand in the Home Depot parking lot with a jumpsuit and a bandana if you want to make some Hard Earned money............If not, stop asking stupid questions in this forum. You should know that when you get your freaking H4 visa.


    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??





    friendship quotes for pictures. missing you friendship quotes.
  • missing you friendship quotes.



  • devan
    11-04 01:43 AM
    Hello gurus,
    I got the RFE on my I485(PD:May 2002 - India- EB3- I140 approved on jan-2009) application. The query is,
    The birth certificate you submitted has a delayed registration. Please comply with the following.

    a) Hospital birth records which name the child and both parents.
    b) Medical records which name the child and both parents
    c)school records which name the child and bother parents.
    d) Census records which name the child and both parents.
    c) Religious records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the organization where the baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable e rite occurred following the birth,showing the date and place of the child's birth, the date of the religious ceremony, and the name of the child's parents.

    I have the transfer certificate and the mark statements that has the father's name, my name and the date of birth. In general, schools and colleges in india, don't include the mother's name. Also i born at home, i don't have any hospital birth records and medical records. I am totally confused what records i need to provide to USCIS. I discussed some famous attorney, they too encouraging me to get any form of documents with my mother name back home in india. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your early reply


    Thank you
    devan



    more...


    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes wallpapers.
  • friendship quotes wallpapers.



  • ragnarok
    07-19 01:42 PM
    Hello

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I believe we've been waiting too long.


    Information:

    Receipt Number: eAC02080xxxx

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On September 7, 2005, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our WASHINGTON, DC location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.


    I'm sorry, but I do not know a lot about I485.

    But my status hasn't changed in forever!

    last year we took our fingerprints.

    please help.





    friendship quotes for pictures. Few Quotes about Friendship-
  • Few Quotes about Friendship-



  • needGCcool
    08-08 06:56 PM
    I also have receipt numbers beginning with WAC and filed in NSC. I was able to open a SR last month for self and spouse. During my infopass apt, the IO suggested that I could also open a SR by calling USCIS if I believe my case is not being processed within their window.



    more...


    friendship quotes for pictures. Myspace friendship-quotes
  • Myspace friendship-quotes



  • danu2007
    07-12 11:25 PM
    Please sign your petition and give support to Congresswoman Lofgren's requests from her letter dated July 9th, 2007. Doing so is the only way we can begin to restore fairness to this process.

    http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff

    so far only 2037 signatures..needs 5000 or more signatures

    Update: The site says the number is 6379..Thanks for all those who signed the petition.If you haven't signed please sign..





    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes sayings
  • friendship quotes sayings



  • GC08
    08-21 07:34 PM
    Looks like more chaos has come. Nowadays nothing is working properly. How can they allow a 4 month difference in processing I140 between the 2 centers? What happened in NSC? NSC must have won the imcompetence contest among all those agencies. :-)



    more...


    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes english.
  • friendship quotes english.



  • alien2006
    08-24 02:59 PM
    Guys, please read the procedure in post1. You are supposed to send the question via email, not post it here.





    friendship quotes for pictures. and quotes. My Best Friend
  • and quotes. My Best Friend



  • s_r_e_e
    11-26 05:29 PM
    congrats..

    I think, with attorney advicing you not to travel you should be able to convince the management about the need to cancel the trip for 'immigration emergency'



    more...


    friendship quotes for pictures. true friendship quotes and
  • true friendship quotes and



  • thuristic
    08-28 09:16 PM
    Gurus,

    Please shed me some light on this.

    I am an early 2005 PD, eb3 ROW, PERM and I-140 approved GC candidate who has been in the US for 5 years. This eb3 retro has convinced me that I should explore my options in Canada and plan to migrate north within a 6 month time frame.

    Since I already have an approved I-140, my question is whether the document will be alive if I do decide to come down again after 3-4 years when retro is no more.

    ....or is my I-140 a sure dead and not even worth bothering? Would appreciate your thoughts.

    Cheers,:o





    friendship quotes for pictures. good quotes for friendship.
  • good quotes for friendship.



  • kishdam
    02-01 01:37 PM
    Friends / Gurus,
    Your suggestion:
    1. Stack back with old attorney
    2. Stack back with old attorney, unless I get any RFE (hope not)
    3. Change to my attorney even though it is expensive, which is always safe. As adviced by pappu or logiclife.


    Hi Shana,
    I am going thru same thing, my situation is a bit different. My current company (Company A) is big public company and they sponsored my GC - labor+I140+I485. So the company attorney dont have any responsibility towards me and they rarely talk to me - even when they talk they talk as if I am the enemy.

    Now I am planning to use AC21; interviewed at couple places. Have one offer - talking to employer regarding my EAD/AP/485. Their initial reaction is to use EAD and they would renew it. They were not talking about 485. Have another chat with them on Monday but I am confused what to ask. I am leaning towards having my own attorney to answer any RFE's and to renew EAD/AP. I will request the new employer to commit to providing any documents that I may need. Not sure if it works. If it doesnt I may go with their attorney if they agree to take over my 485 (to answer any RFE's) and renew EAD/AP annually.

    (note: please see your PM)





    friendship quotes for pictures. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • mdforgc
    04-28 01:33 PM
    I have made my second contribution for 150K by May 1st, comeone guys, we can do it, open your check books. We need to help out our core team with their travel, stay and other expenses for this great effort.





    franklin
    07-05 01:40 PM
    I guess you mistook my statement... what I said was, where did they get enough EB2-ROW to approve and so fast that they used up all the visas earmarked for EB2-ROW... Its unavailability now that will cause a backlog and thus retorgression after october...

    in other words, if demand is higher than supply there will be a demand side backlog and this backlog occurs due to more demand than supply and thus unavailability of the "commodity"... this "unsatisfied demand" or "backlog" will then cause retrogression...

    my question was, where did so much EB2-ROW demand come from when in reality with country quotas and EB2-ROW being current all along there NEVER was a extrodinary demand and a pending backlog in this cat. to begin with...

    No, I didn't misunderstand your statement at all. EB2 Row didn't have a massive demand. EB3 ROW did.

    So to answer your question - How can EB2 ROW go Unavailable? It is very simple. All the visas were distributed for the year, all the ROW ones (recently) went to EB3 ROW. It doesn't make a jot of a difference whether they were distributed to EB2 ROW (and probably weren't, since as I mentioned, it was never Retrogressed, and therefore never in demand or never a problem)

    You seem to be misunderstanding my (albeit brief) statement. Technically, the numbers available for ROW are much greater (7% x roughly 250 countries). The mere fact that there has been retrogression in EB3 ROW for years shows that demand. It doesn't matter what EB2 ROW has done.

    When the visa numbers are done, they are done. If there are spare visas in the ROW category, they trickle down to EB3. If there are no bottlenecks at EB1 or EB2, the supply is greater than demand and EB3 benefits.

    There is easily enough demand from ROW all categories combined to make up the difference.
    This is assuming, of course, that the 7% country limits were observed.

    btw - my guess is that EB2 will become current again, and EB3 will go back to May date (aug 03)





    sintax321
    04-29 04:31 AM
    cybergold



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog