plassey
08-19 05:54 PM
Unless, people realize that it is in their interest to spread this grass root effort it is all futile. Do you guys really think that distributing fliers by four guys at the parade is going to make a difference.
Though I really commend what these guys did and they were truly heroes but if I were them, then based on the turn out (only 4 people) I would have decided to go back.
After all, these were not doing only for themselves but for every one else too.
What a pitty! :mad:
Though I really commend what these guys did and they were truly heroes but if I were them, then based on the turn out (only 4 people) I would have decided to go back.
After all, these were not doing only for themselves but for every one else too.
What a pitty! :mad:
wallpaper Girly Flower Wrist Tattoos
sprash
03-02 04:55 PM
I was interviewed by American Public Media's "Marketplace (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/)" regarding my experience with this issue. She introduced this research by Wadhwa asked me I was considering going back, but I am not considering that option. I did highlight the woes of legal immigrants, but while she empathized with our situation, she was more interested in stories of people who are planning to go back.
I think she said this story will be appearing on NPR Monday (today or next, I'm not sure). I don't think my story will be featured though (because of aforementioned reasons).
I think she said this story will be appearing on NPR Monday (today or next, I'm not sure). I don't think my story will be featured though (because of aforementioned reasons).
santa123
09-10 08:12 AM
My apologies for re-posting...
but looks like we are all late... in the GC waiting game:rolleyes:
Hard to remain hopeful
but looks like we are all late... in the GC waiting game:rolleyes:
Hard to remain hopeful
2011 girly wrist tattoos. girly wrist tattoos. wrap around wrist tattooswrap;
minimalist
11-12 02:59 PM
Yes. Its up to the VO to grant the period of stay. You could enter US even with one day left on the visa. Once you are on US soil, its I-94 that determines the duration of your stay (which has expiry date).
IMHO, that's a big risk as you will never know if the IO just gives for a month, 2 months or 6 months.
There is the risk of getting stuck in security processing if you apply for another visa as shared by another member.
For your friend's case s/he needs to weigh these risks and see which one s/he can take.
IMHO, that's a big risk as you will never know if the IO just gives for a month, 2 months or 6 months.
There is the risk of getting stuck in security processing if you apply for another visa as shared by another member.
For your friend's case s/he needs to weigh these risks and see which one s/he can take.
more...
gcmaya
10-30 09:59 AM
Thanks!
ameryki
01-08 10:14 PM
People who filed I-485 after the July fiasco (starting with the August 2007 bulletin) paid a higher initial fee ($1010) - but they don't have to pay any EAD & AP fee - either the first time or for any renewals.
Look at the "Special instructions" sections of the following URL:
http://www.uscis.gov/i-485
so those that didn't pay the new fees when they filed 485 but paid the new fees for renewal of EAD and AP what happens to them? do they also get free renewals?
Look at the "Special instructions" sections of the following URL:
http://www.uscis.gov/i-485
so those that didn't pay the new fees when they filed 485 but paid the new fees for renewal of EAD and AP what happens to them? do they also get free renewals?
more...
monkeyman
10-19 09:07 AM
Q : What if I need advance parole? NEW
We anticipate completing the receipting of the I-131 documents by the end of October 2007. Due to the heavy volume of cases, we are encouraging customers to wait until the end of October before inquiring about their case. If special circumstances exist and advance parole is needed quickly, please make an InfoPass appointment to visit your local USCIS office or call the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283. When you visit the local district office, be prepared to explain the need for urgent travel, provide the U.S. Postal Service tracking number associated with the original application filed, and the date the application was received at the Service Center where you filed.
We anticipate completing the receipting of the I-131 documents by the end of October 2007. Due to the heavy volume of cases, we are encouraging customers to wait until the end of October before inquiring about their case. If special circumstances exist and advance parole is needed quickly, please make an InfoPass appointment to visit your local USCIS office or call the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283. When you visit the local district office, be prepared to explain the need for urgent travel, provide the U.S. Postal Service tracking number associated with the original application filed, and the date the application was received at the Service Center where you filed.
2010 Heart tattoos wrist search

rajuram
05-06 09:27 PM
when will the house take up the bill, every one is focusing on the senate.
Last year house shot it down. hope this doesnot happen this time.
Last year house shot it down. hope this doesnot happen this time.
more...
LC2002
04-14 11:01 AM
Congratulations.. Keep supporing IV in future.
Thanks, Sure will.
Thanks, Sure will.
hair Girly Wrist Tattoos by Denise
needhelp!
11-12 03:47 PM
for the member who helps us complete our first century..
more...
desih1b
04-06 10:01 AM
Sorry to hear about your dad's health.
As per the Consulate web site, admitting to hospital is not an emergency situation. But you better check with TTS and Chennai consulate through email. If you have any proof from the hospital about your father's health condition, scan it and send it to consulate. they normally respond in 24 hours.
If you applied for 485 and have AP, please keep it with you in case of need.
thanks
As per the Consulate web site, admitting to hospital is not an emergency situation. But you better check with TTS and Chennai consulate through email. If you have any proof from the hospital about your father's health condition, scan it and send it to consulate. they normally respond in 24 hours.
If you applied for 485 and have AP, please keep it with you in case of need.
thanks
hot Girly Wrist Tattoos 20
abd
02-12 11:52 AM
My I-140 was applied on 26th Jul 2006 EB2. no action so far from NSC. How do i check for LUDs on my case.?
Thanks
Thanks
more...
house girly wrist tattoos. Girly Wrist Tattoos
krishmunn
05-10 02:54 PM
so true hawaldar sahib !! then applies to me too, I am replying to this thread !!!
BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)
(transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)
Chahe to chai-pani le lo. ;)
(translation: if you wish we will pay you bribe too)
BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)
(transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)
Chahe to chai-pani le lo. ;)
(translation: if you wish we will pay you bribe too)
tattoo girly wrist tattoos. girly
AllVNeedGcPc
06-22 11:56 AM
I had a somewhat similar issue where my parent's I-94s had wrong names on them (Both had same names printed on them). My colleague at work told me that he got name spelling fixed for her mom by going back to the same airport. First I did not believe him, but when I tried it worked. By the way in my case I went back after 2 weeks and POE was IAD.
It looks like you can get minor errors on your I-94 fixed at the POE itself.
All the best.
I came back to US on Mar 30 2008 using advance parole. The officer wrote on I-94 , paroled until Mar 29, 2008 (I am assuming its an oversight).
I didnt detect the oversight till yesterday. What my current status and what actions should I take to rectify the error.
I am still working for my employer that sponsored the H1B which is valid till Feb 2009, although the stamp on the passport was valid only till Feb 2008
Thanks
It looks like you can get minor errors on your I-94 fixed at the POE itself.
All the best.
I came back to US on Mar 30 2008 using advance parole. The officer wrote on I-94 , paroled until Mar 29, 2008 (I am assuming its an oversight).
I didnt detect the oversight till yesterday. What my current status and what actions should I take to rectify the error.
I am still working for my employer that sponsored the H1B which is valid till Feb 2009, although the stamp on the passport was valid only till Feb 2008
Thanks
more...
pictures girly wrist tattoo designs
jambapamba
08-03 07:34 PM
Hi experts,
Can someone help me in this regards. Awaiting eagerly for ur expert comments.
Regards
Now I see why you keep asking the same question...you started the thread.
Ok, here you go...
1. It doesn't matter how many years experience you have. Unless the job requires EB2 level requirements, you cannot apply EB2. If the job has the requirements and your education/exp match that...then you are EB2.
2. To your question yes you can file new EB2 without affecting your 485. Now, the problems you would face are at Labor and 140 stage trying to prove that your new job reqs are significantly different from the original. After that, changing 485 is not diffcult...(even if it's approved).
Can someone help me in this regards. Awaiting eagerly for ur expert comments.
Regards
Now I see why you keep asking the same question...you started the thread.
Ok, here you go...
1. It doesn't matter how many years experience you have. Unless the job requires EB2 level requirements, you cannot apply EB2. If the job has the requirements and your education/exp match that...then you are EB2.
2. To your question yes you can file new EB2 without affecting your 485. Now, the problems you would face are at Labor and 140 stage trying to prove that your new job reqs are significantly different from the original. After that, changing 485 is not diffcult...(even if it's approved).
dresses girly wrist tattoos. wrist tattoos girly skull
ab_tak_chappan
08-14 10:53 PM
2006PD people are younger (most of them) and can contribute to the future to a greater extent and have less baggage :D
How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.
How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.
more...
makeup girly wrist tattoos. Girly Skull Tattoo Design; Girly Skull Tattoo Design
giddu
06-27 12:07 PM
My attorney received an email notice of I-140 approval (PP) on Mon, June 25. But the online case status showed the application as pending. Finally,today my attorney called and was told that due to "system glitch ", approval notices were sent out in error!! It seems this has done to others too!!
Did anyone else encounter this?
Did anyone else encounter this?
girlfriend Girly Wrist Tattoos by Denise
chanduv23
09-15 06:45 PM
Just one day at DC will make a huge difference in your lives.
You have to be there to experience it.
You have to be there to experience it.
hairstyles girly wrist tattoos. girly wrist tattoos; girly wrist tattoos. Popeye206
go_guy123
12-09 09:31 AM
Dream passed the house.
Upto the Senate now........
Its needs 60 votes to stop filibuster in Senate.
Upto the Senate now........
Its needs 60 votes to stop filibuster in Senate.
GCPagla
02-12 11:00 AM
Hi,
My I 485 was filed on 07/12/2007 in EB2. My priority date in Feb26 2007.
I am working on EAD now, which is valid through 07/06/2012.
I have got a job offer from one of the top fortune 500 company recently. They are offering the job with a role of "Lead Technical Architect".
Following are the details from my labor:
Job Title: Programmer/ Analyst/Systems, Software/Engineer/Developer, or Related to IT
Reponsibility:
develop, create and modify general computer application software. Analysis user needs and design, develop software solutions. Design, develop, analyse and implement software and end user product. Coordinate various account projects with IT consultants; nurture close relationship with the major account customers by providing quality technical support and apply principles of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis.
From the generic nature of the role resonsibility, I feel that the "Lead technical Architect" role will not be a misfit with the requirement of "Similar resposibility".
Can you kindly let me know if you see any violation of the EAD porting requirement in terms of similar responsibilities?
Thanks in advance.
My I 485 was filed on 07/12/2007 in EB2. My priority date in Feb26 2007.
I am working on EAD now, which is valid through 07/06/2012.
I have got a job offer from one of the top fortune 500 company recently. They are offering the job with a role of "Lead Technical Architect".
Following are the details from my labor:
Job Title: Programmer/ Analyst/Systems, Software/Engineer/Developer, or Related to IT
Reponsibility:
develop, create and modify general computer application software. Analysis user needs and design, develop software solutions. Design, develop, analyse and implement software and end user product. Coordinate various account projects with IT consultants; nurture close relationship with the major account customers by providing quality technical support and apply principles of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis.
From the generic nature of the role resonsibility, I feel that the "Lead technical Architect" role will not be a misfit with the requirement of "Similar resposibility".
Can you kindly let me know if you see any violation of the EAD porting requirement in terms of similar responsibilities?
Thanks in advance.
axp817
05-15 08:27 PM
The way things are looking right now, you will probably get US citizenship before Eb2 Feb'06 becomes current.


No comments:
Post a Comment