EndRetro
04-19 09:27 PM
I would advise against going outside of your district to apply.
If you are going to go via drop-box then they may not even accept your applications for stamping based on your Kerala address on your form for H1. If they do, they could very well reject it and ask you to go to Chennai consulate.
Why would you want to risk that?
Chennai does not have an availability till Oct and I am in INDIA in May. I was trying till today to get an apptmt in Chennai but not successful.
I have an AP (through my wife company GC petition), worst case I will use it.
If you are going to go via drop-box then they may not even accept your applications for stamping based on your Kerala address on your form for H1. If they do, they could very well reject it and ask you to go to Chennai consulate.
Why would you want to risk that?
Chennai does not have an availability till Oct and I am in INDIA in May. I was trying till today to get an apptmt in Chennai but not successful.
I have an AP (through my wife company GC petition), worst case I will use it.
wallpaper world war 2 weapons.
GC_1000Watt
02-01 03:24 PM
How about multiple submissions? :D
bijualex29
06-24 08:38 AM
If the EAD does not come in time. I have a strong feeling that you can take leave without pay or with pay.
Paid leave is a benefit. You earn the leave ( 1.5 day every month you worked legally). The salary you get during paid leave is not the salary of the day you worked. It is a benefit you received when you worked during your legal stay. Hence I do not feel that one have to be leave without pay. For example if you get your tax refund when your EAD is expired. We should reject the refund?
Paid leave is a benefit. You earn the leave ( 1.5 day every month you worked legally). The salary you get during paid leave is not the salary of the day you worked. It is a benefit you received when you worked during your legal stay. Hence I do not feel that one have to be leave without pay. For example if you get your tax refund when your EAD is expired. We should reject the refund?
2011 number duty 5 world war 2
HumHongeKamiyab
12-16 05:46 PM
Does anybody know a good employment lawyer around houston area? I need to discuss my non-compete agreement with a lawyer ?
Thanks,
Thanks,
more...
jambapamba
07-17 06:50 AM
So it means that if I-140 petition is filed on my behalf, if I renew my non-immigrant visa, it would be denied?
Most cases yes, it will be rejected if the non-immigrant visa is not dual intent type unless the consular officer thinks otherwise.
H1 is of dual intent type non immigrant visa.
F1,tourist....are not.
Most cases yes, it will be rejected if the non-immigrant visa is not dual intent type unless the consular officer thinks otherwise.
H1 is of dual intent type non immigrant visa.
F1,tourist....are not.

roseball
05-04 04:34 PM
Hi Guys
Please read before giving your opinions: as per memo not my words:
USCIS is required to grant the extension of stay pursuant to �106(a) of AC21, in one-year increments, until such time as a final decision has been made to:
A. Deny the application for labor certification, or, if the labor certification is approved, to deny the EB immigrant petition that was filed pursuant to the approved labor certification;
B. Deny the EB immigrant petition, or
C. Grant or deny the alien’s application for an immigrant visa or for adjustment of status.
The operative words here being "UNTIL SUCH TIME" - which if I am not wrong means when the decision is reached.....so you DO NOT HAVE A VALID H1B IF 485 IS DENIED.
See links below for more data
http://ac21portability.com/modules/wflinks/
AFAIK, already approved H1 is not invalidated. But, if you are on H1 (based on I-485) and your I-485 is denied, and later you lose your job with the H1 employer, then you might not be able to transfer your H1 to a new employer even though you have time left on the extended H1. Obviously, this is my opinion.
Please read before giving your opinions: as per memo not my words:
USCIS is required to grant the extension of stay pursuant to �106(a) of AC21, in one-year increments, until such time as a final decision has been made to:
A. Deny the application for labor certification, or, if the labor certification is approved, to deny the EB immigrant petition that was filed pursuant to the approved labor certification;
B. Deny the EB immigrant petition, or
C. Grant or deny the alien’s application for an immigrant visa or for adjustment of status.
The operative words here being "UNTIL SUCH TIME" - which if I am not wrong means when the decision is reached.....so you DO NOT HAVE A VALID H1B IF 485 IS DENIED.
See links below for more data
http://ac21portability.com/modules/wflinks/
AFAIK, already approved H1 is not invalidated. But, if you are on H1 (based on I-485) and your I-485 is denied, and later you lose your job with the H1 employer, then you might not be able to transfer your H1 to a new employer even though you have time left on the extended H1. Obviously, this is my opinion.
more...
.jpg)
psk79
05-27 01:13 PM
Also, Can anyone tell if we can mail both AP/EAD in the same package to the same address? It shows differnet PO Box numbers for teh EAD TSC and AP TSC.
Thanks.
Thanks.
2010 World War II Map
snathan
02-15 09:48 AM
First of all you are not supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. It seems you are taking the wrong route for your porting.
more...
kiran_k02
01-17 02:53 AM
I got my Visa documents on 15th Jan to Hyderabad, they stamped my visa on 13th Jan. Fortunately I didn't have to wait for long for PIMS update.
FYI: I did not call embassy prior to my interview.
FYI: I did not call embassy prior to my interview.
hair World War 2 Colour Pictures
ImmInd
02-19 05:07 PM
FYI: Reg. EAD, AP and H1 usages and Extension possibilities:
I entered as a Parolee last year using AP. I have EAD since 2005 - but, never used it due to continuous H1 apprival with Sponsoring employer.
My H1 expires in few months and my empoyer applied for extension; I just heard that it is approved this week (I did not get any papers yet). My employer uses H1 only (no EAD details provided since 2005). I am working on H1 (not on EAD) even thought I used AP in my last entry.
My wife entered using AP and we got her H4 approval as well for another 3 years (I may not need!). This is my fourth H1 (i.e. almost 9 yrs in H1 already).
It is my 4th EAD for my safety (backup) reasons and never used with this employer yet (and nor with another job yet). My attorney asked me not to try for H1 stamping now-a-days and just travel using AP and work on H1 as long as I am with this employer!
I entered as a Parolee last year using AP. I have EAD since 2005 - but, never used it due to continuous H1 apprival with Sponsoring employer.
My H1 expires in few months and my empoyer applied for extension; I just heard that it is approved this week (I did not get any papers yet). My employer uses H1 only (no EAD details provided since 2005). I am working on H1 (not on EAD) even thought I used AP in my last entry.
My wife entered using AP and we got her H4 approval as well for another 3 years (I may not need!). This is my fourth H1 (i.e. almost 9 yrs in H1 already).
It is my 4th EAD for my safety (backup) reasons and never used with this employer yet (and nor with another job yet). My attorney asked me not to try for H1 stamping now-a-days and just travel using AP and work on H1 as long as I am with this employer!
more...
amitjoey
07-11 02:54 PM
Hope someone is close enough to help.
Thanks korient, Hope somebody steps up for the interview.
Thanks korient, Hope somebody steps up for the interview.
hot File:Faroe stamp 536 world war
ivar
01-21 02:12 PM
Dear IV Friends,
Does any one know how much time DOL takes to reply on PERM Withdrawal application. I filled for my labor application in i think JUN/JUL 07 than it got audited, after sending audit reply it got denied in APR 08. I told my company not to apeal this case but they did. After pushing hard to file a new PERM now we are waiting for the earlier PERM application to be withdrawn (the one that was appealed). Everybody waits for there PERM approval, I-140 or 485 but the strange fact is i am waiting for my PERM to be withdrawn so i can file a new one.
Please help if someone has any idea about the time taken to withdraw a PERM application.
Thank you,
Ravi.
Does any one know how much time DOL takes to reply on PERM Withdrawal application. I filled for my labor application in i think JUN/JUL 07 than it got audited, after sending audit reply it got denied in APR 08. I told my company not to apeal this case but they did. After pushing hard to file a new PERM now we are waiting for the earlier PERM application to be withdrawn (the one that was appealed). Everybody waits for there PERM approval, I-140 or 485 but the strange fact is i am waiting for my PERM to be withdrawn so i can file a new one.
Please help if someone has any idea about the time taken to withdraw a PERM application.
Thank you,
Ravi.
more...
house world war 2.
gparr
September 7th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Jeff,
If your "hunk of junk" tripod wiggles, try using a remote release and/or use the timer to trip the shutter. "Hunk of junk" tripods that wiggle can also be stabilized by hanging a weight from the center column. A weight can be as simple as a small bag of sand or rocks.
Gary
If your "hunk of junk" tripod wiggles, try using a remote release and/or use the timer to trip the shutter. "Hunk of junk" tripods that wiggle can also be stabilized by hanging a weight from the center column. A weight can be as simple as a small bag of sand or rocks.
Gary
tattoo france during world war 2

viva
01-27 07:52 PM
Excellent proactive attitude......This is what we need....
I would like to make the following pledge...
For anyone who gets one friend to sign-up for a $20 monthly recurring contribution, I will make a one-time contribution of $50 per recurring contribution upto $1000.
Anyone ready to take up my pledge?
I would like to make the following pledge...
For anyone who gets one friend to sign-up for a $20 monthly recurring contribution, I will make a one-time contribution of $50 per recurring contribution upto $1000.
Anyone ready to take up my pledge?
more...
pictures world war 2 pictures.
meridiani.planum
07-17 12:45 PM
Traveling for the 1st time on AP (used H1 stamp previously, now I am on ead), wanted to know how the experience at SFO is. Do they always send you for secondary inspection? Anything else to know beforehand?
here's the list of docs I have from earlier post:
(http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum76-travel-out-of-country-and-re-entry-during-after-485-filing/24709-good-to-carry-documents-for-ap-travelers.html)
- All copies of AP
- EAD
- Passport, of course
- 485 receipt notice (Good to carry)
- 140 approval notice (Good to carry)
- Labor approval notice (Good to carry)
- Company identification card/badge (Good to carry)
- Current employment verification letter (Good to carry, I never did and I was okay)
- Old stamped APs, if you have used AP to travel in the past (Good to carry)
anything else?
Also, when leaving Bangalore, any issues if you only have an AP and no H1 stamping?
thanks.
here's the list of docs I have from earlier post:
(http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum76-travel-out-of-country-and-re-entry-during-after-485-filing/24709-good-to-carry-documents-for-ap-travelers.html)
- All copies of AP
- EAD
- Passport, of course
- 485 receipt notice (Good to carry)
- 140 approval notice (Good to carry)
- Labor approval notice (Good to carry)
- Company identification card/badge (Good to carry)
- Current employment verification letter (Good to carry, I never did and I was okay)
- Old stamped APs, if you have used AP to travel in the past (Good to carry)
anything else?
Also, when leaving Bangalore, any issues if you only have an AP and no H1 stamping?
thanks.
dresses World War 2 Burma Railway

rajuseattle
08-12 08:35 PM
Sab,
If you do the paper file for which you submit all the initial evidence and supporting docs, you dont need to do finger printing.
but if you do e-file then you will have to go for finger printing.
Anytime you do your finger printing it is valid for about 15 months.
For me too I gave my finger prints in Nov 2007, but still USCIS sent me FP notification for code2 Finger printing.
by the way USCIS's RFE for me turn out to be that they dont have my code-2 finger prints in their system, so they need to know the details about my FP appointment and what's the schedule.
USCIS processing is really goofed up for e-filed applicants.
This is my personal expereince and their are lot of other folks who filed around the same time frame are facing the RFEs for fingerprints.
anyways i am going to respond to my RFE once i complete my biometrics on august 22nd 2008, by that time i will have the acknowledgement from the Seattle, ASC that they indeed complete my code-2 FP for the EAD purpose.
If you do paper based EAD renewal, you will receive EAD cards but it says fingerprints not available. As long as your employer is accepting the EAD cards it doesnt matter wether its with fingerprints or without fingerrints.
I hope this helps.
If you do the paper file for which you submit all the initial evidence and supporting docs, you dont need to do finger printing.
but if you do e-file then you will have to go for finger printing.
Anytime you do your finger printing it is valid for about 15 months.
For me too I gave my finger prints in Nov 2007, but still USCIS sent me FP notification for code2 Finger printing.
by the way USCIS's RFE for me turn out to be that they dont have my code-2 finger prints in their system, so they need to know the details about my FP appointment and what's the schedule.
USCIS processing is really goofed up for e-filed applicants.
This is my personal expereince and their are lot of other folks who filed around the same time frame are facing the RFEs for fingerprints.
anyways i am going to respond to my RFE once i complete my biometrics on august 22nd 2008, by that time i will have the acknowledgement from the Seattle, ASC that they indeed complete my code-2 FP for the EAD purpose.
If you do paper based EAD renewal, you will receive EAD cards but it says fingerprints not available. As long as your employer is accepting the EAD cards it doesnt matter wether its with fingerprints or without fingerrints.
I hope this helps.
more...
makeup People playing World War 2 in

brb2
04-15 10:13 PM
The objective here is two prong. The bill allows for US STEM MS/PhDs to work 3 years on a special F1 visa (3 year OPT against current 1 year). They can then "Self-Petition" to adjust status to permanent residence. Now the non US STEM 3 year requirement is to ensure they don't get special preference over US qualified applicants. Additionally, the 3 year working in the US rule most importantly prevents anyone say in India applying for permanent residence based on 3 years work experience say in Bangalore. Thus, this would allow a person 3 years on H1B in STEM to adjust status. However this itself will have a cap for non US STEM due to limited H1B visas. Additionally there is a move to limit the foreign STEM graduates to be working in the field not just qualification as opposed to US graduates. So a STEM from say India would need to be working in the field for 3 years on H1B (or other non-immigrant visa) to be eligible to apply.
girlfriend World War 2 Weapons Pics.
sanax
11-30 09:33 PM
I cannot resist to say that how glad America is to have an idiot like u as a permanent resident whereas people with clean records are left in the lurch...
Way to go USA... :mad:
as you said Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:
Thanks for your opinion! I have been already enrolled in the USA military... just waiting for the CG!... maybe more than what you can say!???
At least I'm prepared to defend my new country!... or is it only 'idiots' who are defending their country?
Way to go USA... :mad:
as you said Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:
Thanks for your opinion! I have been already enrolled in the USA military... just waiting for the CG!... maybe more than what you can say!???
At least I'm prepared to defend my new country!... or is it only 'idiots' who are defending their country?
hairstyles world war 2 memorial.
Venkat_175
04-08 11:40 AM
It looks my ex-employer us not going to take any action as they are getting some business from the client. Thank you very much for helping me.
Regards,
Venkat.
Regards,
Venkat.
Robert Kumar
02-15 10:45 AM
First of all you are not supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. It seems you are taking the wrong route for your porting.
I know but when there is a chance, we must make sure. Who told u that always works.
They advertise in the company's message board and recently I have seen they did not mention anything about qualifications for one EB2 GC of my friend.
Hence I got a doubt.
Again,
Is it a must that education like MS or equivalent experience is needed for EB2. Please let me know.
I know but when there is a chance, we must make sure. Who told u that always works.
They advertise in the company's message board and recently I have seen they did not mention anything about qualifications for one EB2 GC of my friend.
Hence I got a doubt.
Again,
Is it a must that education like MS or equivalent experience is needed for EB2. Please let me know.
krishmunn
02-15 10:58 AM
First of all you are not supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. It seems you are taking the wrong route for your porting.
Where is the law that inquiring about PERM process in a forum OR even with Attorney or Employer is not allowed ? Unless you can cite a law how can you call it illegal ?
Where is the law that inquiring about PERM process in a forum OR even with Attorney or Employer is not allowed ? Unless you can cite a law how can you call it illegal ?


No comments:
Post a Comment