j0se
09-15 06:52 PM
that was quite a journey!! i think half way through it i realised that i will not be making this effect again (at least too kickly...)
www.alt-student.co.uk/bs5.htm
i have to say that flash MX's 'distribute to layers' feature came in really handy for this
thanks again
sleep = true
:)
www.alt-student.co.uk/bs5.htm
i have to say that flash MX's 'distribute to layers' feature came in really handy for this
thanks again
sleep = true
:)
wallpaper Tori Spelling Filming a Show
drona
07-09 08:43 PM
Wish I could go but I am in California. I hope DC members respond to this. Is it too late to suggest that IV Core members use some of the funds to go to this event. It will be worth it. We could start contributing to this right away. Just a thought.
Leo07
07-07 08:23 PM
I don't agree with what mbawa2574 has to say,but I certainly disagree banning mbawa for expressing views. I think, mbawa2574 is well within limits of posting anything that could hurt IV image/goals. ( On this thread, I mean).
What's the damage caused to your effort?( apart from deleting threads )
I'd rather help channel his thoughts and energies in a direction that helps IV than ban him.
mbawa2574, can you get in touch with some one in IV Core and put your thoughts on paper?
I'm sure you understand by now that IV is made of just you, me and bunch of other anonymous keyboard monkeys.
Cheers!
mbawa,
We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.
IV Team
What's the damage caused to your effort?( apart from deleting threads )
I'd rather help channel his thoughts and energies in a direction that helps IV than ban him.
mbawa2574, can you get in touch with some one in IV Core and put your thoughts on paper?
I'm sure you understand by now that IV is made of just you, me and bunch of other anonymous keyboard monkeys.
Cheers!
mbawa,
We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.
IV Team
2011 Tori Spelling to Plan Niecy
meridiani.planum
08-19 12:26 AM
I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o
Raj
EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
485 filed Aug 2007
what do you want? President Bush to come home and welcome you with hugs and kisses? A ticker tape parade? A band? 45 skimpily clad, extremely beautiful cheerleaders dancing and singing: "he got a G, he got a C, he got a GC!"?
you got an approval notice, you are through. enjoy man. :cool:
Raj
EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
485 filed Aug 2007
what do you want? President Bush to come home and welcome you with hugs and kisses? A ticker tape parade? A band? 45 skimpily clad, extremely beautiful cheerleaders dancing and singing: "he got a G, he got a C, he got a GC!"?
you got an approval notice, you are through. enjoy man. :cool:
more...
jkm2282
01-07 09:06 PM
Thanks. The VO did said that the visa has been issued and the PP would be delivered to me in 5-7 days. It's been over a week now and i am getting all tensed about this whole thing. Can i just go over to the consulate and enquire about it? There is no appointment needed?
paskal
06-20 12:52 AM
my knowledge is also limited...
but from my J1 days this is what i understood:
J1 is NOT a dual intent visa.
All J1 have some requirements to fulfill before applying for GC
For physicians it is a 2 yr Home requirement OR underserved area practice
For researchers etc a No objection is needed from the home country for a waiver
Therefore you cannot file for adjustment of status while still on a J1 unless you have the relevant waiver. It will certainly be rejected.
Physicians who get a waiver move to an H1 during their 3 year practice requirement. The NIW is a special case here, 485 filing is permitted but no approval till 5 years are over.
hope that's helpful.
but from my J1 days this is what i understood:
J1 is NOT a dual intent visa.
All J1 have some requirements to fulfill before applying for GC
For physicians it is a 2 yr Home requirement OR underserved area practice
For researchers etc a No objection is needed from the home country for a waiver
Therefore you cannot file for adjustment of status while still on a J1 unless you have the relevant waiver. It will certainly be rejected.
Physicians who get a waiver move to an H1 during their 3 year practice requirement. The NIW is a special case here, 485 filing is permitted but no approval till 5 years are over.
hope that's helpful.
more...
sunelhulikere
08-28 04:45 PM
I was in a similar situation but since I had efiled, i had the LIN #. So i sent the photos after 2 weeks from my filing date. Did not wait for RFE. I received approvals on AP. In your case, you dont have a choice. In case you checks are cashed, try to capture the receipt # and then send the pictures by referncing the receipt #. It will make your case processing faster.
2010 Tori Spelling
richana
01-22 05:58 PM
Apply for CP asap it takes about 6 months from the date of application to get the GC if you are current. In the meanwhile re-assess your situation and apply for the H1-B in the interim you may have a denial but the CP is still in queue and H1-B rejection has no bearing on the CP application. If and when you are alloted the number for the resident status they cannot deny your GC on any other reason but that the company was a fraud or your petition had fraudulent information. If you do not meet the conditions above then your app is in jeopardy. Hope this helps. Good Luck
more...
alias
02-07 11:07 AM
This is a very genuine concern. I being the only son have worries on the same lines too. Although my parents are healthy and doing fine at this time but I get really get tensed to fathom what is there down the line in another 5 years or so. Bringing them here is not an option, medical insurance will not cover pre-existing condition neither is there any visa other than B2. Two options come to my mind:
1) I take up job which requires lot of travel, back-and-forth to India.
2) I move for good to India.
3) Look for a full-time nurse to be available to take care of them and I travel to India once in every 3 months, may be just for a week or so each time.
All three options put a dent in your life. But I guess the golden period of life is over, remaining period of life will go raising your kids, looking after your parents. Sometimes I like the American culture a lot; you get to enjoy all life long!
1) I take up job which requires lot of travel, back-and-forth to India.
2) I move for good to India.
3) Look for a full-time nurse to be available to take care of them and I travel to India once in every 3 months, may be just for a week or so each time.
All three options put a dent in your life. But I guess the golden period of life is over, remaining period of life will go raising your kids, looking after your parents. Sometimes I like the American culture a lot; you get to enjoy all life long!
hair Tori Spelling learned by text
rksaigal
10-16 07:10 PM
Wishing you all a Very Happy Diwali.
more...
neerajkandhari
10-26 04:36 PM
I was surprised to see my AP in hand
It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved
Good luck to all
It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved
Good luck to all
hot Tori Spelling has a confession
RNGC
02-06 09:10 AM
I just wanted to bump this and get people's opinion on what paper work and other things we should be aware of by not changing the employers who sponsered our green card, but have applied for 485, have I-140 approved (180 days passed since I-140 approval and I-485 receipt dates) and received EAD/AP.
I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.
I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.
more...
house Tori Spelling Makes Her Own
garybanz
09-27 10:09 AM
485 and FP will have same receipt number, you should get 3 recipt numbers for each (485, AP and EAD) ..
We have
1 LIN Receipt number for 485 (and FP)
2 LIN Receipt numbers for EAD
2 LIN Receipt numbers for AP
total of - 5 receipt numbers.
We have
1 LIN Receipt number for 485 (and FP)
2 LIN Receipt numbers for EAD
2 LIN Receipt numbers for AP
total of - 5 receipt numbers.
tattoo Tori Spelling
desi3933
02-18 01:14 PM
No, it is not legal.
I just checked and it seems that you are right.
It is against immigration rules to work in any form or manner on an H-4 visa. The immigration rules clearly state that H4 visa status holders can only do voluntary work.
_____________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
I just checked and it seems that you are right.
It is against immigration rules to work in any form or manner on an H-4 visa. The immigration rules clearly state that H4 visa status holders can only do voluntary work.
_____________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
more...
pictures Tori Spelling and Candy
greyhair
09-24 09:14 AM
Live: House Immigration sub-committee hearing on C-Span
C-SPAN3 Live Stream - C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN3.aspx)
C-SPAN3 Live Stream - C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN3.aspx)
dresses Tori Spelling was seen at

inskrish
04-18 11:40 AM
Hello,
I am July 2nd 2007 AOS filer. My AOS application (including dependants') was received by USCIS mailroom on July 2nd 2007 at 10.20 am (according to FedEx Tracker), but the I-485 Receipt Date is Aug. 8th, 2007, and Notice Date is Oct 2nd, 2007. (USCIS took almost a month to enter our cases in their system). Now, USICS has sent rejection notices that our PD is not current in Aug.2007. Our cases are EB2, and PD is 05/2004, and PD was current in July.2007, as most of the July.2007 filers might know. The denial notice also has I-290B for us to file Appeal or Motion. I have contacted my law firm also. I remember seeing a similar thread, but couldn't find it now. I appreciate your suggestions and guidance. I have also sent a private message to Pappu, asking IV's help on this matter.
Thanks in advance.
I am July 2nd 2007 AOS filer. My AOS application (including dependants') was received by USCIS mailroom on July 2nd 2007 at 10.20 am (according to FedEx Tracker), but the I-485 Receipt Date is Aug. 8th, 2007, and Notice Date is Oct 2nd, 2007. (USCIS took almost a month to enter our cases in their system). Now, USICS has sent rejection notices that our PD is not current in Aug.2007. Our cases are EB2, and PD is 05/2004, and PD was current in July.2007, as most of the July.2007 filers might know. The denial notice also has I-290B for us to file Appeal or Motion. I have contacted my law firm also. I remember seeing a similar thread, but couldn't find it now. I appreciate your suggestions and guidance. I have also sent a private message to Pappu, asking IV's help on this matter.
Thanks in advance.
more...
makeup Tori Spelling Makes Her Own
s416504
02-24 03:05 PM
I think best thing to apply your GC as soon as possible. You are running out of time if you need to move to Employer B. For GC, you don't have to join B. If A can apply EB1 then very good but make sure it's big company. My EB1 denied because small orgnisation & then I applied my EB3 thru diff employer.
girlfriend Tori Spelling has moved on
chi_shark
06-24 05:56 AM
Yes I am still waiting. No luds other than the ones for supporting documents.
Same here.
I applied on May 18th and my EAD expires on Aug 10th. There were three SLUDs in a row two weeks after I applied, and there is no update after that.
Did you notice any LUDs in your case? Are you still waiting for a decision? Please update.
Same here.
I applied on May 18th and my EAD expires on Aug 10th. There were three SLUDs in a row two weeks after I applied, and there is no update after that.
Did you notice any LUDs in your case? Are you still waiting for a decision? Please update.
hairstyles Tori Spelling Budget Beauty
boreal
07-28 03:53 PM
I got the LUD on last year's approved AP too on 7/27..wonder why on an approved AP..(PD Jan 06)..maybe because i had applied for its renewal...or maybe a mass system update, as it occured on a Sunday. Dont think we can read anything into such LUDs..only LUD that i would believe in - 'Your 485 has been approved and you are a free man!!!' :-)
pitha
07-11 11:49 AM
we made our point, lets move on to the next thing, which might be contacting senators, making them aware of our issues and showing them to coverage of flower campaign in NYTIMES, washington post, reuters etc,
Berkeleybee
03-27 05:39 PM
Virtual,
That is exactly what we are doing. The memo didn't just miraculously appear at BIB Daily.:) I emailed him, others got in touch with Matthew Oh etc.
best,
Berkeleybee
That is exactly what we are doing. The memo didn't just miraculously appear at BIB Daily.:) I emailed him, others got in touch with Matthew Oh etc.
best,
Berkeleybee


No comments:
Post a Comment