jsb
10-25 11:42 AM
I filed my application on July27th. Completed FP on 10th Oct. I have not received EAD yet. When i called USCIS, I got response to wait 90days from the receipt date.
USCIS is overhelmed with filings, so delay is everywhere. How come you got your FP done so fast? I filed on July 2, and got just receipts, nothing else.
USCIS is overhelmed with filings, so delay is everywhere. How come you got your FP done so fast? I filed on July 2, and got just receipts, nothing else.
wallpaper Twin kids bedroom design
admesystems
01-11 07:20 PM
I485 through Marriage pending for NC.
I was out of status more than a year when I got married.
Can I apply for advance parole?
Does anyone know anything about it?
anyone?
I was out of status more than a year when I got married.
Can I apply for advance parole?
Does anyone know anything about it?
anyone?
venky_handsy
03-07 10:46 PM
you are fine. if you are on vacation for x number of hours...that is fine.
they will see per month salary ..or per hour salary matches your labor wages...be kool.
they will see per month salary ..or per hour salary matches your labor wages...be kool.
2011 2 Children#39;s bedrooms by
snathan
04-14 08:54 PM
Hi,
I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?
What were you doing for six months and you also co-operated with your employer. Along with your employer you should be thrown into jail. Because of you people only every one is in trouble. Yes, the DOL will and should take action against you also. By the way are you an anti-immigrant.
You have created six threads with the same question and getting the same answer. Please use your brain.
I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?
What were you doing for six months and you also co-operated with your employer. Along with your employer you should be thrown into jail. Because of you people only every one is in trouble. Yes, the DOL will and should take action against you also. By the way are you an anti-immigrant.
You have created six threads with the same question and getting the same answer. Please use your brain.
more...
smisachu
12-13 03:59 PM
Another thing is whay do you want to get into EB2???:confused::confused:
Did you not see the Jan 08 bulletin? EB2 India is behind EB3 and on the brink of the last century:mad::mad:
Of course this is assuming you are from India, if you are not; then 3 cheers for you. Study up and move out of the GC mess.
I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
I heard the job market demand is high and
most jobs require master degree at least.
As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..
Could I apply as EB2 ?
Am I qualifed?
Did you not see the Jan 08 bulletin? EB2 India is behind EB3 and on the brink of the last century:mad::mad:
Of course this is assuming you are from India, if you are not; then 3 cheers for you. Study up and move out of the GC mess.
I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
I heard the job market demand is high and
most jobs require master degree at least.
As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..
Could I apply as EB2 ?
Am I qualifed?
jayz
07-02 11:59 PM
This is the only mode of silent protest. We need to act on it and everyone needs to send the same message...
"ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE EB VISA ESTIMATES"
Truly,
A victim of revised July 07 visa bulletin
"ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE EB VISA ESTIMATES"
Truly,
A victim of revised July 07 visa bulletin
more...
cinqsit
10-31 12:26 PM
Can someone please give me the website link to book a visa appointment?
Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.
Thank you.
http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ Yes its same for all consulates
Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.
Thank you.
http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ Yes its same for all consulates
2010 8 Unbelievable Kids Bedrooms
chanduv23
03-06 01:08 PM
I will do that first thing Monday. Thanks for the initiative Pappu
more...
Canadian_Dream
11-30 02:18 PM
Can you put the exact working of the status ?
Is it one of the following ?
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
or
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
or
something else.
Is it one of the following ?
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
or
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
or
something else.
hair kids room beds with nice tents
hanu0913
10-08 03:12 PM
Your sentences are confusing. Please no offense.
You can file your wife's I-485(derivative adjustment) once the PD is current. So just relax and keep on looking Visa Bulletin every month to check if the priority dates are current.
My case : got GC on June. Filed wife's case in June and she has an EAD.
All the best.
so here is exact question , what about if i get GC approval before my PD gets current?
You can file your wife's I-485(derivative adjustment) once the PD is current. So just relax and keep on looking Visa Bulletin every month to check if the priority dates are current.
My case : got GC on June. Filed wife's case in June and she has an EAD.
All the best.
so here is exact question , what about if i get GC approval before my PD gets current?
more...

rayoflight
12-21 01:18 PM
Hi All, I know that visa numbers are allocated per country basis (7% or so) but I would like to know how are the visa numbers allocated to EB1 / EB2 & EB3 Categories within a country.
For Ex: If Country A has 1000 Visa Numbers for a fiscal year how does USCIS divide them between EB1 / EB2 / EB3
Thanks in advance for your replies...
For Ex: If Country A has 1000 Visa Numbers for a fiscal year how does USCIS divide them between EB1 / EB2 / EB3
Thanks in advance for your replies...
hot Purple Color Kids Bedroom
simple1
06-18 01:47 PM
Recently multiple threads have been created in IV forum about
* Illegal’s (now conveniently called undocumented immigrants) * their anchor babies * and CIR.
We should not support Illegal’s and their agenda.
Support CIR only after seeing something for EB non-ROW or atleast legal immigration in general.
We need to oppose CIR till we see such a provision.
* Illegal’s (now conveniently called undocumented immigrants) * their anchor babies * and CIR.
We should not support Illegal’s and their agenda.
Support CIR only after seeing something for EB non-ROW or atleast legal immigration in general.
We need to oppose CIR till we see such a provision.
more...
house Kids Bedroom Furniture by
sweet23guyin
05-16 12:35 AM
Left messages to all the listed folks.
Hope my voice messages won't end up in Junk category due to my odd hour calls!
Hope my voice messages won't end up in Junk category due to my odd hour calls!
tattoo kids bedroom
atumalla
09-26 04:33 PM
Could you post your case details ? I called USCIS they say you have to wait 90 days. How did you get past that ?
more...
pictures 15 Awesome Kids Bedroom
Thiru
09-22 08:51 PM
My AP was approved on Sep2. Still awaiting the AP in mail.
Which Service Center TSC or NSC????
Which Service Center TSC or NSC????
dresses Spacious Kids Bedrooms from
eagerr2i
08-30 01:03 PM
A clarification to the questions raised, you may book a ticket for a friend or a relative using your airlines miles. I have done that for some of my relatives and friends on a few instances in the recent past. Hence, there is no need to transfer miles to the individual traveling.
You may not sell the miles in any form.
You may not sell the miles in any form.
more...
makeup New Children Bedrooms
immigrationvoice1
12-18 08:10 PM
Gurus,
Which is more reliable / popular, scottrade.com OR scottradeR.com ?
Which is more reliable / popular, scottrade.com OR scottradeR.com ?
girlfriend -beds-for-cool-kids-room-
SDdesi
08-29 05:01 PM
This includes 2nd July 2007 received date.....
Its very ambiguous.....on one hand they say:The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS field office
and then they also say: If the receipt date shown on your receipt notice is prior to the processing date shown below, you may call USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283
So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:
Its very ambiguous.....on one hand they say:The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS field office
and then they also say: If the receipt date shown on your receipt notice is prior to the processing date shown below, you may call USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283
So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:
hairstyles Modern Minimalist Kids Bedroom
ramaa
06-21 01:05 PM
I have Old EB3 Labor and I-140 approved with PD 2003. I changed my employer and ready to file I-140, would like to port the PD from my old I-140. Could you tell me what steps I need to take care so that porting will be done by USCIS. Job Titles do not match, however description and salary are same.
Thanking you in advance.
Thanking you in advance.
cox
June 18th, 2005, 08:34 AM
I got brief but glorious light this morning. My skill was not up to the light, but I tried to make the most of it. Let me know what I did right or could have done better. Thanks!
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_BNP_sm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Rainbow_BNP_rsm_C_061805.JPG (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/Killdeer_BNP_sm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/Avocet_BNP_sm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/Stilt_Black-Necked_BNP_rsm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_BNP_sm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Rainbow_BNP_rsm_C_061805.JPG (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/Killdeer_BNP_sm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/Avocet_BNP_sm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/Stilt_Black-Necked_BNP_rsm_C_061805.jpg (javascript:;)
kaisersose
04-16 02:29 PM
Hi Gurus,
I am on 9th year H1B extension.I filed I140/485 concurrently in June 2007 and on April 11th I got the denial email for I140.
No RFE/NOID received.
Here is my case.
PD May 2003, EB2, own labor. During Dec 06, the labor was converted from NON RIR to RIR and amended to accept BS+5 OR MS+3 to reflect the current state.
I-140/485/EAD/AP applied in June 2007, NSC and received EAD/AP and used AP recently. My H1B valid till Feb 2009.
After 5 stressful days finally today, we got the denial notice and it looks like USCIS assumed my Labor under EB3 classification and rejected my I140 where as the labor certificate is approved under EB2 classification. our attorney believes that its the result of an overlook by IO at the amedments made to the original labor.
Please let me know what options I have.
Thanks
GCWarrior
If your attorney is right, then you have nothing to worry about. An MTR will fix the problem.
I am on 9th year H1B extension.I filed I140/485 concurrently in June 2007 and on April 11th I got the denial email for I140.
No RFE/NOID received.
Here is my case.
PD May 2003, EB2, own labor. During Dec 06, the labor was converted from NON RIR to RIR and amended to accept BS+5 OR MS+3 to reflect the current state.
I-140/485/EAD/AP applied in June 2007, NSC and received EAD/AP and used AP recently. My H1B valid till Feb 2009.
After 5 stressful days finally today, we got the denial notice and it looks like USCIS assumed my Labor under EB3 classification and rejected my I140 where as the labor certificate is approved under EB2 classification. our attorney believes that its the result of an overlook by IO at the amedments made to the original labor.
Please let me know what options I have.
Thanks
GCWarrior
If your attorney is right, then you have nothing to worry about. An MTR will fix the problem.


No comments:
Post a Comment