
AreWeThereYet
08-06 08:50 AM
I just called them and checked the dish network site I do not see anything like that :confused:
For telugu audience I am aware of 2 such providers. telugumagictv and reliableiptv. I have not tried either. I would have tried them if they had both Hindi and Telugu channels. Does anyone know of an IPTV provider who has both Hindi and Telugu channels. One more thing, the above mentioned 2 provide the STB that can also act as a media player to play all kinds of media from your external USB drive. But I already have WDTV at home.
For telugu audience I am aware of 2 such providers. telugumagictv and reliableiptv. I have not tried either. I would have tried them if they had both Hindi and Telugu channels. Does anyone know of an IPTV provider who has both Hindi and Telugu channels. One more thing, the above mentioned 2 provide the STB that can also act as a media player to play all kinds of media from your external USB drive. But I already have WDTV at home.
rameshavula
06-15 08:04 PM
For me I noticed the Alien # issued on the OPT card. And I noticed that my lawyer always used the same A# for my H1-B petition.
seekerofpeace
09-10 11:42 PM
You are either unmarried or Divorced....Absolutely kidding :)

dilipb
10-28 11:34 PM
All u require is
- take the EAD cards
- take some ID like drivers license or passport
- fill this form
Thats it....
http://www.ssa.gov/online/ss-5.pdf
- take the EAD cards
- take some ID like drivers license or passport
- fill this form
Thats it....
http://www.ssa.gov/online/ss-5.pdf
more...
Rb_newsletter
02-22 03:14 PM
just curious. Are you working for a consulting company?
duttasurajit
10-17 05:53 PM
See this link:
http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/11-3021.00
It says that "Computer Programmers" is a related occupation. Can I not accept this designation.
Also, what if the job title varies as "Application Architect" but the job duties are similar?
http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/11-3021.00
It says that "Computer Programmers" is a related occupation. Can I not accept this designation.
Also, what if the job title varies as "Application Architect" but the job duties are similar?
more...

pcbadgujar
01-22 03:18 PM
No you don't need to be on payroll before filing the PERM. That is what I did. GC can be applied for future employment.
dreamgc_real
04-27 01:42 PM
Thank you everyone for your reponds. We are going to have a wedding in August, 2010. Can we fill the I30 and other forms now or we have to wait until after the wedding?
definitely after you get married. one of the important papers to send in will be your proof of marriage (marriage certificate)!!!!!!!! can't rush these things.
definitely after you get married. one of the important papers to send in will be your proof of marriage (marriage certificate)!!!!!!!! can't rush these things.
more...
vjone
08-28 03:17 PM
Good post.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!

drona
07-11 02:25 PM
Are any of you planning to go to this? Maybe a group of us could drive up there and show our support. I know its a long way but it's worth it (and SF is a beautiful city to visit) :) Maybe we could prepare banners and flyers here and take them with us.
more...
rogerdepena
07-18 01:25 PM
It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.
If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.
It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.
Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.
blogging is not a problem. i'll try to make one at eblog. ill post the link when im ready. i would also like to ask others to pm me Lou Dobbs-related issues so that i can look at it and write an article about it.
If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.
It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.
Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.
blogging is not a problem. i'll try to make one at eblog. ill post the link when im ready. i would also like to ask others to pm me Lou Dobbs-related issues so that i can look at it and write an article about it.
NikNikon
July 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Ajp, your too hard on yourself, I think your version turned out great. Gary, how about a psd version for the nikon users, although I may be wasting my time since you've several nice results from those who have posted.
more...
gcwanter
06-27 08:38 AM
If i am on H1 and am the prinicipal applicant ; what is my A# number?
Is it the number on I94?
assume I140 is pending
Is it the number on I94?
assume I140 is pending

Saralayar
07-31 05:53 PM
Hi All,
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
You can not enter back into US if ther visa gets rejected. You have to go to your country from Canada itself. Mexico also has the same rules and not different. Consult your attorney too.
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
You can not enter back into US if ther visa gets rejected. You have to go to your country from Canada itself. Mexico also has the same rules and not different. Consult your attorney too.
more...
freddyCR
July 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Well... what can I say...the first dig. cam I had was a 1.3 megapix. toy camera...YOU GO AND TRY MAKING THOSE PICS LOOK GOOD IN PS !!! (I did..;) )

ita
06-17 02:33 PM
Do u have to inform USCIS everytime u change job or just first time would be sufficient?
Thank you.
Thank you.
more...

sac-r-ten
11-19 11:31 AM
I know of an acquaintance who worked for a reputed client w/o SSN for 4 months. He eventually got his SSN 6 months after applying. This was in NJ and his was first time H1B.
sobers
07-26 03:24 PM
Guess I've lot track of time now too
:)
anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.
I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..
I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...
:)
anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.
I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..
I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...

krishmunn
05-21 07:29 AM
AFAIK DS 156 and DS !57 are no longer required. These have been replaced with DS 160.
My last experience in Mumbai consulate was 2 years back after I changed job and went to India. My experience was very good -- not a single question asked . An Indian lady called me and said your Visa is issued. Collected Passport in evening at VFS Office (BTW, there is a very long queue for passport collection)
However, I do not work for consulting company, never worked for any Desi Consulting and I already had a couple of H1 and L1 visa stamps in my passport.
I am travelling again now but avoiding the hassle of stamping. Returning with current stamp whcih will be valid for 10 more days after my return (I already have the extended 797)
My last experience in Mumbai consulate was 2 years back after I changed job and went to India. My experience was very good -- not a single question asked . An Indian lady called me and said your Visa is issued. Collected Passport in evening at VFS Office (BTW, there is a very long queue for passport collection)
However, I do not work for consulting company, never worked for any Desi Consulting and I already had a couple of H1 and L1 visa stamps in my passport.
I am travelling again now but avoiding the hassle of stamping. Returning with current stamp whcih will be valid for 10 more days after my return (I already have the extended 797)
Steve Mitchell
October 24th, 2003, 12:18 PM
What makes that image work is the color combination and the textures. Particularly the contrasting textures and the very diffrent white textures that look like bright lights. I'd give this an even higher score if the entire circle of the dandelion had been in the frame instead of only a portion. I think that would have really set it off.
I like 'em both. Like Steve, I think the dandelion is surreal and "way cool". But I do have a question with the ruins photo. I'd like to kinda turn this members' critique back on you, if you don't mind. Maybe I can learn something...hopefully this isn't out of line in this forum....if so, my apologies to all.
Initially, I really like the photo, and as I stare at it longer I see more and more reason to like it. At first the greenery seems part of the ruins, but as my eyes hold on it for a moment, the green soon pops out into a more 3D presentation. The colors, the composition, the uniqueness....all is very appealing...and I don't know why.
But.....here is the question....what "makes" this shot? Let me clarify...I am an engineer and my left lobe tends to see in the B&W and straight lines of life. The artsy stuff doesn't come easily for me. When I see something that is right, I know it. It's just difficult for me to arrange something to be right or to see the perfect image inside a lot of clutter. I'm convinced that I would have gone right past this one if you hadn't pointed it out to me with this posting.
Bottom line.....this photo....what I'd like you to do is to critique your own work. Tell us (me, in particular) what makes this such a good shot? What elements bring this frame together? What do you particularly like about this shot? What would you change or do differently? Help me to "see" why I like this photo. What "makes" this shot?
Other Dphoto pro's.....same questions. WHAT are the elements work so well here? WHY is this a good shot?
I like 'em both. Like Steve, I think the dandelion is surreal and "way cool". But I do have a question with the ruins photo. I'd like to kinda turn this members' critique back on you, if you don't mind. Maybe I can learn something...hopefully this isn't out of line in this forum....if so, my apologies to all.
Initially, I really like the photo, and as I stare at it longer I see more and more reason to like it. At first the greenery seems part of the ruins, but as my eyes hold on it for a moment, the green soon pops out into a more 3D presentation. The colors, the composition, the uniqueness....all is very appealing...and I don't know why.
But.....here is the question....what "makes" this shot? Let me clarify...I am an engineer and my left lobe tends to see in the B&W and straight lines of life. The artsy stuff doesn't come easily for me. When I see something that is right, I know it. It's just difficult for me to arrange something to be right or to see the perfect image inside a lot of clutter. I'm convinced that I would have gone right past this one if you hadn't pointed it out to me with this posting.
Bottom line.....this photo....what I'd like you to do is to critique your own work. Tell us (me, in particular) what makes this such a good shot? What elements bring this frame together? What do you particularly like about this shot? What would you change or do differently? Help me to "see" why I like this photo. What "makes" this shot?
Other Dphoto pro's.....same questions. WHAT are the elements work so well here? WHY is this a good shot?
eb3retro
04-16 12:33 PM
anyone from plano, texas here? pls PM me. Thanks.


No comments:
Post a Comment