Thursday, June 9, 2011

nicki minaj shoes

nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj is also on her fab
  • Nicki Minaj is also on her fab



  • gchopefull
    10-02 04:14 PM
    at TSC





    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj -shoes
  • Nicki Minaj -shoes



  • arrarrgee
    07-17 02:20 PM
    Its actually Her...:) Murthy is a She

    Screw Murthy !!! I have never seen him picking up any good news.





    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj#39;s Wildest Style
  • Nicki Minaj#39;s Wildest Style



  • kirupa
    01-19 11:17 PM
    Added!





    nicki minaj shoes. She also wore the same shoes
  • She also wore the same shoes



  • lj_rr
    07-23 10:48 PM
    Indian Citizen GC holder is working in US since 2006 and has GC since 2006.
    Spouse works in India and they had arranged marriage in India in July 2007.
    So the Indian Citizen spouse has never been to US.
    Let me know if you need more info.

    If someone got green card here and got married to Indian citizen, I am not sure how to ask this particular question. She must have seen that guy some how, if so when and where? If that guy had come to US, then he could come again in whichever visa he came in. Also where did they get married? There are options, but certain questions needs to be answered.



    more...


    nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes. iJaz. Oct 15, 03:00 PM. Me sending a song to someone else
  • nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes. iJaz. Oct 15, 03:00 PM. Me sending a song to someone else



  • calaway42
    10-21 12:26 AM
    heh.. i want edwin's comp!!:)





    nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj
  • nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj



  • gc_lover
    04-27 09:57 AM
    I had received the same story in email about 7 years back.

    You are right. I keep getting emails with this story every now and then. I have travelled so many times to India and never had any problems of such kind at airport.



    more...


    nicki minaj shoes. thoughts on cheap shoes,
  • thoughts on cheap shoes,



  • priderock
    11-29 03:28 PM
    senorita..raj here...

    here comes the answers for your responses...


    1) Since I wont be coming back to US as of now, what if I do not get my H1 visa stamped. Can I use my approval(I-797)in the present consulting firm's name, for getting H1b stamped through any other company in future.

    You need pay stubs of working firm to get the stamping. If you are working presently ..u will ahve some pay stubs and you can use it and get stamped.

    2) I understand that stamping is needed only for reentering US. What if i just get the stamping done and still do not come back. In that case, can I still transfer my stamped H1B to any other company without working at all for the consulting firm whose stamp I have on my passport.

    If you live out side US for more than 360 days , then u r H1b is invalid. In order to return again you should apply under the H1b cap.

    Hope this helps....

    It is not true. H1 is valid until its validity date.





    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj - shoes
  • Nicki Minaj - shoes



  • santa123
    03-09 09:46 PM
    I know of an old time neighbor who had a similar story, only that it was not a dream but reality for him... he must be smiling at this post;)



    more...


    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj Lookbook
  • Nicki Minaj Lookbook



  • gimmeliberty
    07-17 05:34 PM
    Congratulations to IV and all it's members. Time to celebrate!





    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj who was spotted in
  • Nicki Minaj who was spotted in



  • Amma
    10-09 05:38 PM
    I am in.



    more...


    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj celebrated her
  • Nicki Minaj celebrated her



  • eilsoe
    10-20 07:51 AM
    What makes Painter different from Photoshop?

    I've never tried/seen Painter before...


    Any odds'n ends in Painter that Photoshop doesn't have?





    nicki minaj shoes. Crazy Shoes. 11 of 34
  • Crazy Shoes. 11 of 34



  • kamal
    08-04 03:47 PM
    Need not..call him up or go to his office(i recommend this) because we sound different over the phone..try to talk him/her out on this matter..he violated some labor rules, it doesn't mean he/she cannot come after u on this matter..court and labor department are two separate issues..any evidence against him/her can only be used by the discretion of judge..there are several loop holes in this contract issues..by experience i have only got to know a few of them..don't be scared..coz that doesn't help u..finally sorry to tell that i am not able to help you in giving a straight answer..but please do contact a legal attorney in this matter..just consult him/her and get their first hand opinion..also talk to ur employer face to face(if possible) and tell him/her u made few mistakes and i have done one mistake..tell them to get it over with..if u run away from him, he/she thinks ur scared and will try to scare u more..lastly please do not lose ur control by threating / abusing with emails or voice mails or any of that kind..coz that can be used against u inspite of his/her mistake..

    Good luck..keep us posted..btw when ur working in calif..which state tax ur paying..was it calif or texas??

    Thanks for your response.
    Earlier when I was working for my employer it was texas and now as my h1 transfered, the taxes are being paid in california.
    By the way what are free lawyer conference calls?



    more...


    nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes.
  • nicki minaj shoes.



  • hitpauler
    04-21 12:37 PM
    Gurus,

    I went to infopass today. Last time when I went infopass in Oct 08, I was told that my namecheck is pending. I wanted to see whether any progress has been made on that,so took an infopass. When I asked the IO about the status of my namecheck, I was told that one namecheck is clear but the other is pending. I specifically asked her to look by my A # as I thought she might be referring to dependants namecheck status. But she replied back stating that there could be multiple namechecks for an individual and it is not unusual for some individuals to have three, four namechecks. And in my case as one of them is clear, they probably will go with cleared one.

    Now I am confused. Can there be multiple namechecks initiated at around the same timeframe? I was told both the namechecks were initiated in 07.





    nicki minaj shoes. nicki minaj shoes.
  • nicki minaj shoes.



  • aish_m04
    11-21 12:46 AM
    I am in the same situation as yours. Any update after the infopass appointment.



    more...


    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj Shoes
  • Nicki Minaj Shoes



  • vnsriv
    09-26 11:20 AM
    Hi All,

    NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.

    Thanks!

    What is your ND?





    nicki minaj shoes. Guess Whose Crazy Shoes?
  • Guess Whose Crazy Shoes?



  • lecter
    January 6th, 2005, 09:05 PM
    I see what your getting at...... yep... I do like that too.... still have a lot to learn :D
    It was a quick and dirty, you can select a colour and then mask and feather it so there's no halo's around the edges, blah blah...

    there's heaps of excellent PS books around....

    indulge yourself...

    Scott Kelby is a good start....

    Rob



    more...


    nicki minaj shoes. Minaj with pink tights,
  • Minaj with pink tights,



  • bluez25
    08-26 12:16 PM
    Hey all,


    Saw August Visa Bulletin on Mid July.
    Checked the appointments PDF in chennai consulate and did not see appointments for August yet.
    Sent an email to Chennai consulate requesting when will my appointment be as per the new august bulletin and surprisingly they sent a reply saying that I was scheduled for August 11nth.
    Started preparing for the interview. Told my employer and client that I am leaving to India for the interview.
    Got the notarized copy of the employment letter.
    Started on July24th and reached July25th night.
    Got some sleep and went to local police station and applied for the PCC but the local police station asked too many question and gave me hard time.
    Went to Lister Laboratory and took the medicals.
    Went to local police station for atleast 10 times between saturday and Sunday following up but no proper answers
    Got the results from Listor laboratory and went to the Doctor and got the medical report done.
    Got frustrated and went to commissioners office on Monday and came to know that there is a official PCC format request in that office and applied for the same immediately.
    Personally met ACP and explained the situation and he promised me to get the PCC the very next day.
    went directly from the commisioner office to Passport office and applied for the PCC there too since the US consulate in chennai requested the PCC to be given form both passport office and the commissioners office.
    Tuesday Morning got police verification for me and my wife in our homes.
    Tuesday evening went to passport office and collected the PCC stamped in the passports and collected the PCC from them.
    Went to Commissioners office and collected the PCC from there too.
    Wednesday executed the secondary BCC affidavit since my name was not written on the BCC.
    Wednesday took all the documents and went to local VFS office and submitted all the documents and paid courier fees.
    Went to US Consulate on August 11th Morning around 7.30 AM.
    We were let inside and asked to wait in the waiting room for couple hours now.
    We were called around 10.00 AM and an Indian lady verified all the documents and asked for all the originals.
    The original documents requested are BCC, PCC, Offer letter, Affidavit, Marriage photos, marriage invitation,.....
    We told the officer that we have an infant and asked if it will take more time. The officer promised to call as first.
    10.45 AM they called us around 10.45 and took finger printing for me and my wife.
    11.15 AM an American lady officer called us and asked some questions like how long I have been in US, whom do I work for, whats my designation, and asked couple question to my wife.
    Finally congratulated us and said they are issuing the immigration visa to us and that we will get our passports in a week and handed over all the original documents back to us.
    Started from the consulate.
    Started to US on last Thursday.
    Reached on Thursday here at LAX port of entry.
    Asked to wait for an hour.
    took finger printing and asked us to get our baggage and waited in the waiting area.
    One hour from there one officer called and said the passports are stamped and we are all set to go.
    They told that the temporary visa is valid for one year and if I dont get the GC with in that time frame I should contact the local office then.
    Job done.

    Guys this forum was helpful to gather information and I wish all the very best for the ppl to sail smoothly and get their GC.





    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj Spiked Shoes On
  • Nicki Minaj Spiked Shoes On



  • aadimanav
    09-05 04:05 PM
    Thanks for telling me.





    nicki minaj shoes. Nicki Minaj @ 106-OUTFIT is
  • Nicki Minaj @ 106-OUTFIT is



  • gc_buddy
    03-07 04:55 PM
    It took me about 95 days, from start to finish.

    Can you please share which service center and the dates..





    immigrationmatters30
    07-26 02:06 PM
    I had the same problem.Surname has my full name and given name was.I got my H1B VISA stamped in June 2006 at Metamoris,Mexico.No problem.I had my name corrected in the new passport after my passport expired last year.


    Hi,
    I don't have surname in my Passport my full name is given in " Given Names".
    so while filling up the form (D-156 and D-157) for appointment I put NA in surname, so now my name in "Applicant Name" is myname followed by NA.
    IS it ok ? or does it create any problems while I go for visa stamping/interview.
    If I cannot put NA then what do I put in Surname column on D-156 and D-157.
    Thanks





    HOPE_GC_SOON
    08-04 02:36 PM
    Gurus / Recent GC Awardees:

    Can you clarify if the following Sequence of GC Issuance PRocess is correct, once Approval process is going on .

    1) Online LUD on Cases "Card Production Ordered" and subsequent Email.

    2) Online LUD Change as "Welcome Notices Sent" and Emails.

    3) Receiving the Paper WelcomeNotices (Are these Notices are deemed to be I485 approval notices ?? I have not yet received them)

    4) Receiving the Cards.

    Then What is "ADIT Processing" ? they mentioned in the Welcome Notices sent email.

    Any Info or guidance from Peers is highly appreciated . :)

    Thanks,

    My 485 approval process is going on. and above Two Steps were done. :) after a wait of 5 years.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog