bobsentell
May 4, 10:38 PM
If Apple wants the iPad to die a quick death, they will add 3-D.
Apple OC
Mar 10, 10:31 PM
Do you realize how much the U.S. spends as compared to all of the other countries on this planet?
2009 Military Budget Country Comparison (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/e28cfcc56891df08bf32a556eb9d6d90.png
yes I do ... and I am 100% in support ... I would be more than willing to pay more taxes if Canada increased our spending to bring us more on par with the US.
2009 Military Budget Country Comparison (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/e28cfcc56891df08bf32a556eb9d6d90.png
yes I do ... and I am 100% in support ... I would be more than willing to pay more taxes if Canada increased our spending to bring us more on par with the US.

danielwsmithee
Aug 8, 01:28 PM
I'm hopping for this case with a e6600 Core 2 Duo. I love the new HD Bays.
spicyapple
Nov 27, 11:08 AM
What about a yellow Ipod?
And waterproof down to 100 metres! :)
And waterproof down to 100 metres! :)

sishaw
Jan 11, 03:08 PM
Silly rabbits.Apple is talking about the new wireless Apple TV and associated iTunes movie rentals you download from them satellites ;)
OK, but can they transmit directly to the receiver in my tooth?
OK, but can they transmit directly to the receiver in my tooth?
Bonsai1214
Mar 25, 01:09 PM
I think with patching, there's a chance that something can go wrong and cause the phone not to work. its the same rationale behind Sony making you download the whole OS in an update for PS3.
Hellscream2005
Apr 13, 05:15 PM
Funny how they claim it's supposed to be nowhere near final software, yet it's releasing in a month and a half. I would think this is on bug ironing stage right?
NightStorm
Jan 11, 03:44 PM
Since the thought is wireless... maybe an updated 802.11n Airport Express?
Just thought I'd throw it out there on the off chance it is true.
Just thought I'd throw it out there on the off chance it is true.
Retrograffica
Jan 11, 04:13 PM
iM off to the iPub for an iPint to think about iThings iMight like
John.B
Nov 27, 11:39 PM
I think most Beatles fans ripped all the CDs in long ago, at least that what I did.
We covered this earlier. That was the conventional wisdom, but it has turned out to be 180� wrong.
As of a few minutes ago, the top iTunes rock albums in the US store are:

april 2011 calendar printable

april 2011 calendar printable

april 2011 calendar printable

calendar april 2011 printable.

april 2011 calendar printable

2011 calendar printable april.

2011 calendar printable april.

2011 CALENDAR PRINTABLE APRIL. Spike Spiegel. Oct 11, 01:40 PM. all of the mac users i know are casual to hardcore gamers. to say that the mac gaming

2011 calendar printable april.
We covered this earlier. That was the conventional wisdom, but it has turned out to be 180� wrong.
As of a few minutes ago, the top iTunes rock albums in the US store are:
mrpither
May 5, 12:17 AM
something tells me you are not going to be able to back up 64gb (potentially 128gb) of data to the cloud free of charge.initial backup over wifi (required) then future incremental (smaller) backups could be over 3G. the iPhone already tells you when an app is to large to update w/o wifi - it's already been training us about what we can and can't do w/o wifi.
malnar
Mar 19, 08:39 AM
I wonder what breaks more often, the hard drives fitted in the classic or the fragile touch screens of the iPod touch?
I know many people who've had iPod hard drives crap out on them. I don't know anyone who has an iPhone or Touch who has actually cracked their screen.
I know many people who've had iPod hard drives crap out on them. I don't know anyone who has an iPhone or Touch who has actually cracked their screen.

Fukui
Sep 12, 02:58 PM
Generally the layout is fine, but this thing (iTunes 7) looks absolutely FUGLY!
Yea, apple had platinum, then aqua, now, with this release the've invented "Delorean." :(
Yea, apple had platinum, then aqua, now, with this release the've invented "Delorean." :(

pmz
Apr 17, 08:58 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Agreed. Recipe for sucess:
Click.
Enter credit card information.
Get on with life.
Sign for package when it arrives in about three weeks.
Enjoy your new device.
The delays were actually a good thing for me. Gave me time to "cool off"
I'm with you on every point, except the cooling off period.
Now that Apple's quality control had tanked, I know that there's a great likelihood ill get a bad one and the return game will begin.
Even though I have an Apple store nearby, I buy BTO, so I'm stuck with what has become "The Crap Shoot, Gambling The Apple Way".
Yea ok, keep dreaming fantasy boy. The stories you read online dont actually count as a measure of Apples quality control.
I've never had to return any of a dozen Apple devices.
Agreed. Recipe for sucess:
Click.
Enter credit card information.
Get on with life.
Sign for package when it arrives in about three weeks.
Enjoy your new device.
The delays were actually a good thing for me. Gave me time to "cool off"
I'm with you on every point, except the cooling off period.
Now that Apple's quality control had tanked, I know that there's a great likelihood ill get a bad one and the return game will begin.
Even though I have an Apple store nearby, I buy BTO, so I'm stuck with what has become "The Crap Shoot, Gambling The Apple Way".
Yea ok, keep dreaming fantasy boy. The stories you read online dont actually count as a measure of Apples quality control.
I've never had to return any of a dozen Apple devices.

Mekgek
Apr 11, 12:42 AM
Bastards...
jobberwacky
Oct 27, 01:52 PM
i just got my macbook back yesterday after waiting for over a month for them to replace the heatsink
Is this all the service they offered you? I contacted Apple when the RSS started to become a problem and was told that I could go to a certified Apple repair centre of choice.
I phoned one up who had already dealt with a former TIBook of mine and they said they would order the heatsink and get back to me when it arrives. My MacBook then got a date with the repair man the next day and the morning after I could go and collect it (new screw not included).
What I do recommend to everyone, is that they create a guest account WITH admin rights before they hand in the computer, so that the guys can play around with sleep settings and have a look at the system log.
Andreas
Is this all the service they offered you? I contacted Apple when the RSS started to become a problem and was told that I could go to a certified Apple repair centre of choice.
I phoned one up who had already dealt with a former TIBook of mine and they said they would order the heatsink and get back to me when it arrives. My MacBook then got a date with the repair man the next day and the morning after I could go and collect it (new screw not included).
What I do recommend to everyone, is that they create a guest account WITH admin rights before they hand in the computer, so that the guys can play around with sleep settings and have a look at the system log.
Andreas
Banjhiyi
Mar 25, 03:31 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Battery drain still occurring at the same alarming rate (yes, Ping is switched off).
All I am doing is very light web browsing and perhaps 2 or 3 minutes of Twitter use, per hour.
Battery drain still occurring at the same alarming rate (yes, Ping is switched off).
All I am doing is very light web browsing and perhaps 2 or 3 minutes of Twitter use, per hour.

nemaslov
Oct 16, 12:58 PM
Way back when, I asked my mother to buy me the first Beatles album, Meet the Beatles. I remember being home, sick in bed, home from school and she came home with the bag. I was so excited. I ripped it open (ripped meant something very different in 1964) and out I pulled : The Buggs: The Beetle Beat (note spelling)........my friends laughed at me... my mother is now dead.
So it is Christmas 2006. Some kid wants an iPod and his parents gives him a ZUNE. And it's a brown one.:D
Hey just saw one on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4832274825&category=306
So it is Christmas 2006. Some kid wants an iPod and his parents gives him a ZUNE. And it's a brown one.:D
Hey just saw one on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4832274825&category=306

Casiotone
Mar 19, 02:05 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3638/4564840913_333f5c4199.jpg
The current "iPod" app icon on the iPhone. Enough said.
The current "iPod" app icon on the iPhone. Enough said.
SandynJosh
Apr 14, 05:15 PM
Apple growing fast on a dying market. Great. :rolleyes:
They should better focus on releasing the iPhone 5 in June and not postpone it until fall....
Uhh...what big difference does three months make? The world's going to be around until the end of 2012 at least.
They should better focus on releasing the iPhone 5 in June and not postpone it until fall....
Uhh...what big difference does three months make? The world's going to be around until the end of 2012 at least.
kugino
Sep 13, 01:21 AM
so when does amazon start selling these? with no education discount now, it makes sense to buy from amazon and free shipping/no tax.
Rooivalk
Sep 12, 02:17 PM
No white colour anymore...?
I have a white Macbook and I want a white Nano. :(
I have a white Macbook and I want a white Nano. :(
batchtaster
Nov 12, 05:53 PM
Eh. He's replaceable. With any one of a massive raft of iPhone devs who would be more than eager to step in to replace him. Facebook doesn't really have much of a choice about developing for iPhone considering it's (iPhone) the rising star in the smartphone market, that people are clamoring for and waiting sometimes 8 weeks to buy one. If there is no Facebook app for iPhone, owners will go pounding on Facebook's door, not Apple's.
Still he's obviously entitled to do what he wants, career-wise. I just don't think it will be the big dramatic gesture he thinks it is. (What's his name?)
Still he's obviously entitled to do what he wants, career-wise. I just don't think it will be the big dramatic gesture he thinks it is. (What's his name?)
rand0m3r
Nov 8, 06:19 AM
US finally down w00t!


No comments:
Post a Comment