Sunday, May 29, 2011

tattoos of lips

tattoos of lips. Tattoo#39;d lips is the new ring…
  • Tattoo#39;d lips is the new ring…



  • crazy4apple
    Mar 29, 06:11 AM
    And yet, no new iPhone will be present ... I predict a lot of attending hearts will be broken!

    Why? :confused:

    This is a Developers Conference where they are there to get hands on and see the New software Platforms Apple is adopting so they enhance the applications for the Developers Apps (where it be for the IOS market or Mac Market)

    :apple: for life, Google, MS, HTC, Motorola, Sumsung, start your photocopiers on June 6 lol





    tattoos of lips. Lip tattoos are nothing new
  • Lip tattoos are nothing new



  • fertilized-egg
    Apr 2, 09:35 PM
    Mp Myth. Is that the same as Steve's old favorite, The megahertz myth:D

    Sorry, I just thought that would be funny.

    MP is really a myth. The single biggest factor for the image quality of a sensor is the sensor size. Assuming image processing and sensor technology are roughly of the same generation, a large 4 megapixel sensor will beat the crap out of a phone camera with 8 megapixel sensor except resolution testing under good lighting. And most people just don't need that much resolution.

    The Nokia N8 was an exception because they went for a huge(relatively speaking) sensor that was as large as the top of the line P&S like the Canon G series cameras. However with the physics involved you have to pay the price through the added thickness. I highly doubt anyone other than Nokia will take a gamble like that.





    tattoos of lips. KatsLIPS.
  • KatsLIPS.



  • abhi_beckert
    Aug 24, 04:52 PM
    Wow! The battery on my october 2003 iBook completely died ages ago (killed by a faulty power supply), and I haven't been able to justify the cost of a new one. Now I'm getting a new battery free!! Sweet!

    In the mean time... unplugging the little sucker. No exploding iBooks in my office! ;)

    PS: iBook batteries ZZ338 - ZZ427 are also mentioned on the exchange website, but not in the MR front page story.





    tattoos of lips. entire NBA by tattooing
  • entire NBA by tattooing



  • basicfiend
    Jan 11, 04:41 PM
    Perhaps not for that purpose, but one wonders what Apple could do with part of the 700MHz spectrum...

    How decent is it for streaming video? With Slingbox rumored to be working on an iPhone and iPod Touch client, perhaps Apple is looking at streaming rentals to those devices for when you find yourself stuck in an airport because of a delayed flight. Make a great ad tie-in:

    "There is something in the air, but it's not you because of snow at O'Hare. So why not catch the new episode of '(insert show name here)' while you wait for the next update at the gate?"


    Apple didn't bid for the wireless spectrum. The list of bidders is public information. So they can't do anything with spectrum they don't own.





    tattoos of lips. TATTOOS
  • TATTOOS



  • eawmp1
    Mar 21, 05:23 PM
    :eek: Wow. I must find myself a wife, so that she can say no.

    Take my wife...please. She's good at saying "no".





    tattoos of lips. tattoos of lips.
  • tattoos of lips.



  • OutThere
    Oct 15, 07:11 PM
    I love the earbud comment...if you're close enough to a girl to wirelessly send her songs, you should be talking to her (assuming you're interested), not futzing with your Zune.





    tattoos of lips. Tattoos of Lips Design
  • Tattoos of Lips Design



  • DiamondGCoupe
    Mar 28, 12:14 PM
    There are still more than 500 Radio Shack's left? Can't believe they're not out of business yet lol!





    tattoos of lips. lips kiss tattoo, neck tattoo
  • lips kiss tattoo, neck tattoo



  • hulugu
    Aug 19, 12:26 AM
    The macbook was hacked in 60 seconds. Why it was hacked or whoose software was responsible is irrelevant. The macbook was HACKED, PERIOD!.
    End of story.

    :eek: :mad:

    That the MacBook was hacked using a third-party card and third-party drivers isn't irrelevant, it's the whole point. :rolleyes:

    There's an important difference between standard configuration and this set-up which makes it so much easier for the MacBook to be hacked. Your cheerleading aside, no Mac is hack-proof, but there's a big difference between breaking a lock and opening it because someone left the keys in the door.





    tattoos of lips. tattoos of lips.
  • tattoos of lips.



  • dscuber9000
    Nov 24, 04:56 PM
    I'm in New York City for a band trip and I'm running into Beatles/iTunes ads everywhere. I made sure to go to the Apple Store and they were constantly playing Beatles music. Apple really is advertising the hell out of the band. :p

    And for good reason. The more people introduced to The Beatles, the better. :D





    tattoos of lips. tattoos of lips.
  • tattoos of lips.



  • boncellis
    Jul 22, 08:37 PM
    I agree that this would be cool, but what would make it even better is enhanced iSync or other capability for third parties to take advantage and make content available. I suppose the iTMS could handle it, but the user should be able to load whatever he or she wants on it, I would think.





    tattoos of lips. Lip Tattoos
  • Lip Tattoos



  • iTouch
    Oct 11, 09:11 PM
    Thanks, I live in the UK so should be able to find it locally.

    Cheers

    Kimbie

    I was going to buy one but Amazon had it for $200. I ordered a lava lamp for $20 instead. I think I'll have a pic of my set up next month. I should have my iPad by November.





    tattoos of lips. Tattoos on lips
  • Tattoos on lips



  • GovtLawyer
    Dec 5, 10:11 AM
    [According to the report, "Abbey Road" was the best-selling album in the United States, while "Here Comes The Sun" topped the song charts.

    It should be interesting to note that when the general public thinks of The Beatles, they think of Lennon/McCartney songs. "Here Comes the Sun" which appears to be the best selling Beatles song on iTunes, was written by George Harrison.





    tattoos of lips. Lip Tattoo New Style
  • Lip Tattoo New Style



  • jpryde
    Nov 28, 03:48 PM
    I've been reading about every other post in this thread and as a long time Beatles fan, wanted to weigh in. I already own the entire Beatles catalog on CD and carry all their releases (minus "Live at the BBC" and a good number of tracks on the Anthologies) around with me on MP3 CD. I used to have it on iPod, but I got a shuffle and gave my 15GB to my wife. So, I have no need to purchase the music. Even if they remastered it, it would still be in 128kb AAC, and that would be a waste.

    I would, however, buy a Beatles iPod in a second. Hell, I might even camp out at an Apple store for that. Some people here have said the band is old, and their time is over. I couldn't disagree more. Their music is as fresh as it was in the 60s. They completely changed the face of rock and roll and more importantly, the face of recording. Some of the things the band and George Martin did in the studio are groundbreaking. My list of favorite bands changes on a near daily basis, but the Beatles are always locked in at number 1 on that list. Their influence on modern artists is undeniable. I hear the influences in so many types of music, although that is disappearing with the garbage pawned off on the public as music these days.

    I hope these rumors are true because I do think:

    1) Apple Computer innovated computing and the music industry with the iPod and iTunes, just as the Beatles did.

    2) The ads would be classic

    3) The thought of McCartney and Ringo with Steve Jobs on the MacWorld stage makes me tingle with anticipation.

    4) Apple Corps was created to breed and inspire creativity, and I think Apple computer does the same thing. It's a match made in heaven.





    tattoos of lips. Lip Tattoos 4.
  • Lip Tattoos 4.



  • RubbishBBspeed
    Apr 2, 10:32 AM
    Have you ever heard of "Controlled Leaks"? :rolleyes:

    I may be wrong but i think he was being ironic.

    Although it's nice to see apple returning back to some reputable suppliers.

    Heres hoping iPhone 5 isn't supplied broken as standard. I would actually like to buy this one this time.





    tattoos of lips. Skyler#39;s Marilyn Monroe Tattoo
  • Skyler#39;s Marilyn Monroe Tattoo



  • rouxeny
    Nov 28, 06:08 PM
    Anybody else notice that the supposed "limited edition" mono box set, which sold out on the first day it was available for pre-order, seems to have hung around for a bit?

    It's available on Amazon for I believe half what I paid for it over a year ago.

    If I had realized that "Limited edition" meant "only limited by how many copies our CD presses can turn out" or "only limited by how many you gullible public will buy" then perhaps I could have saved myself some money.

    I guess a sucker is born every minute.





    tattoos of lips. lip tattoos. inner lip tattoos
  • lip tattoos. inner lip tattoos



  • baleensavage
    Sep 12, 03:49 PM
    The usual answer would be: start with a new source, and compress that to 640x480. If you start with a video that's already 320x240, you can't expect it to look better if you later try to re-encode it to a larger screen size. Can't get data from nowhere... can't get blood from a stone.
    I think the person was referring to content they already pruchased from iTunes store. In which case, as I posted before, I too am wondering this same question. Looks like I will have to send Apple an email.





    tattoos of lips. Lip Tattoos
  • Lip Tattoos



  • KeithJenner
    Nov 25, 03:40 PM
    I don't have either, but I was wondering which set was better, overall I guess

    In that case, I'd recommend the Mono set plus Abbey Road and Let It Be separately.

    The Mono is supposed to be limited (although we know that usually doesn't mean much), but you run the risk of not being able to get it at some point.





    tattoos of lips. Tongue Tattoo Graphic
  • Tongue Tattoo Graphic



  • merge
    Aug 29, 09:02 AM
    Why the **** would Apple ever pre-install Windows on a Mac.

    If they went that route then they might as well just cancel all develop on OS X, because they would need that money to pay Microsoft.

    I honestly feel that Boot Camp is one of the worst things that Apple could ever do, but they had to appease the little kids. But just wait until the first virus hits your Windows partition and screws up the boot sector of your drive and you're unable to start either OS.

    God, some people!

    Your windows installation will not hurt your OSX installation.
    They don't see eeach other, and windows is on a seperate partition.

    Stop calling people a moron if you don't know what you are talking about.

    Boot camp basically eliminated the need to ever buy a PC.
    It was an incredibly smart move.





    tattoos of lips. 12 Lip Tattoos
  • 12 Lip Tattoos



  • erikistired
    Aug 24, 06:47 PM
    my battery is one of the one's that needs replaced, but the website won't take the serial number (verified by someone at apple) and tech support is clogged for the day, so hopefully sometime later this week i can get a battery sent to me. anyway, if anyone else goes there and has the 5 digit number in the range but it won't take your serial number be sure to call apple because it could be a website error.





    Superdelphinus
    Mar 21, 06:25 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Obviously total bollocks





    TheSVD
    Mar 9, 07:07 AM
    Mine for today, really like this shot.
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5219/5500197318_693c1f2bdd_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/svdphotography/5500197318/)
    Love (http://www.flickr.com/photos/svdphotography/5500197318/) by TheSVD (http://www.flickr.com/people/svdphotography/), on Flickr





    Warbrain
    Nov 8, 09:45 AM
    Haha! Everyone waited for this update and it's so lame. Core 2 Duo is nice, but I'm certainly glad I bought my r1 MB :D

    There's someone with some sense! Wow!





    thisisahughes
    Mar 21, 07:10 PM
    Take my wife...please. She's good at saying "no".

    is she on Twitter?





    iGary
    Aug 24, 05:04 PM
    on the official page
    https://support.apple.com/ibook_powerbook/batteryexchange/index.html

    Apple claims that for the ibook 12" the range is 6C519 - 6C552

    The macrumors says: 6C510 through 6C626

    which is the correct? Why apple changed it?

    Thank you for that. Bad links running around.

    My two batteries are ordered.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Entertainment Blogs
    Entertainment blog