pounce
Mar 28, 12:06 PM
...and they showed one of the 'good' retailers, Costco, the door.
Which Apple Store did you try, there is more than one in ATL.
Lenox Mall one in Buckhead. Here without a car, so it has to be something I can Marta to. I got there early this morning and the sign was already up that they were out of stock for the day.
If you have an idea where I could look let me know. I'd love a 64 gig black ATT ready Ipad2. Many coworkers have either the original or the newer iPad and I'm ready to hop on that train.
Which Apple Store did you try, there is more than one in ATL.
Lenox Mall one in Buckhead. Here without a car, so it has to be something I can Marta to. I got there early this morning and the sign was already up that they were out of stock for the day.
If you have an idea where I could look let me know. I'd love a 64 gig black ATT ready Ipad2. Many coworkers have either the original or the newer iPad and I'm ready to hop on that train.
Ish
Sep 13, 08:46 AM
I too think that the colors are ugly... there should always be a white ipod at every level.

Design Plans for Fruit Trees amp;

Greenhouse+plans+designs

clean and green home interior

Green House Plans Designs.

Greenhouse+plans+designs

by gardengirly. Landscape

green house plans designs.

green home design plans

green house plans designs.

Free Green House Plans from .

Green House Plans FAQ

Greenhouse+plans+designs

Free Green House Plans

Greenhouse+plans+designs

Greenhouse+plans+designs

environmental home designs

green house plans designs.
Apple OC
Mar 10, 07:17 PM
TAX THE RICH, TAX THE RICH oh and cut military spending by 80%
Problem solved
yes, yes, and No
Problem solved
yes, yes, and No
totoum
Apr 13, 05:09 PM
Because you made a post that claimed our editing skills have nothing to do with creativiy or experience, but simply that 'knowing the software' is the only advangate we have.
That's not how I understood what he said at all,he put "professional" in quotes because he was being sarcastic,to me he meant that if someone is worried about the fact that more people can now operate a software because it's simpler to use/more affordable then they must not be a real pro because a real pro wouldn't worry about such things,they know that they have the creativity and experience that sets them appart.
That's not how I understood what he said at all,he put "professional" in quotes because he was being sarcastic,to me he meant that if someone is worried about the fact that more people can now operate a software because it's simpler to use/more affordable then they must not be a real pro because a real pro wouldn't worry about such things,they know that they have the creativity and experience that sets them appart.
Champ1
May 4, 11:38 PM
What are you a sloth? It sounds like you rarely use your Mac. Updates are pretty far in-between to be that lazy:confused:
It's ridiculous that iOS hasn't already had this enabled - having to crawl back to my Mac to update my phone or iPad is just a total pain....
It's ridiculous that iOS hasn't already had this enabled - having to crawl back to my Mac to update my phone or iPad is just a total pain....
vi2867
Nov 27, 10:46 AM
I heard something that the catalog will be release again soon, and since it will be available, hopefully, soon on iTunes...
Does this mean these versions will have a better audio quality, than the cds I bought almost twenty years ago???:confused:
Does this mean these versions will have a better audio quality, than the cds I bought almost twenty years ago???:confused:
babyj
Oct 15, 10:45 PM
I can't see wireless file sharing ever taking off, not person to person at least. It would be good for syncing with iTunes and good for headphones.
I can also see public download points working; go to a concert and they give you a free download, walk past an advertisement and it sends you the music from the tv ad for example.
Still not convinced the 'true' video iPod is on the cards, especially as he says music will be the centre point of the iPod for a while to come. Maybe when they can get decent battery life, maybe when they can make it as thin and attractive as the 5G iPod. Not sure I'd want one though, the current form factor of the iPod is perfect for me - even for watching video.
I can just imagine Bill Gates getting pissed over that interview, asking his pr advisers "why can't I ever be that cool?". Sorry Bill, it ain't never gonna happen.
I can also see public download points working; go to a concert and they give you a free download, walk past an advertisement and it sends you the music from the tv ad for example.
Still not convinced the 'true' video iPod is on the cards, especially as he says music will be the centre point of the iPod for a while to come. Maybe when they can get decent battery life, maybe when they can make it as thin and attractive as the 5G iPod. Not sure I'd want one though, the current form factor of the iPod is perfect for me - even for watching video.
I can just imagine Bill Gates getting pissed over that interview, asking his pr advisers "why can't I ever be that cool?". Sorry Bill, it ain't never gonna happen.
exabytes18
Nov 7, 12:05 AM
There are many possibilities for the graphics of the Macbook. The GMA950 is at about the end of the road. Maybe we'll see Intel's X3000. If not, one of Nvidia's or ATi's integrated solutions would be nice.
brepublican
Sep 12, 05:05 PM
Question for everyone.
I was playing with itunes 7, and I realized that if i hit the yellow minimize button (with scale effect set) it minimizes into the dock like normal, but when i try to bring it back from the dock it does nothing for a second and then it just appears. I don't know if the way i wrote that makes sense, but give it a try and see if it works for you.
:confused: Do you mean the Genie effect? I havent updated yet, but I sure hope that that works just fine!
I was playing with itunes 7, and I realized that if i hit the yellow minimize button (with scale effect set) it minimizes into the dock like normal, but when i try to bring it back from the dock it does nothing for a second and then it just appears. I don't know if the way i wrote that makes sense, but give it a try and see if it works for you.
:confused: Do you mean the Genie effect? I havent updated yet, but I sure hope that that works just fine!
MrMoore
Nov 24, 09:47 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)
The Beatles are now in iTunes?!?
I did not know that!!
;)
Not bad for a group that broke up 40 years ago.
The Beatles are now in iTunes?!?
I did not know that!!
;)
Not bad for a group that broke up 40 years ago.
likemyorbs
Apr 25, 09:56 PM
Just because some are successful does not mean all can be. There is plenty of racism still around in most countries, and yes it does effect the less off more than those that are well off.
Because Blacks are not all the same. You cant lump people of one race all in one group and expect them to all to have the same results. There is a history in the US of racism that still effects many black Americans. Many black Americans can't afford to go to college for example. Poverty is a vicious cycle that preys on its self.
Because some are successful does not mean all can be? That's crap. I'm not lumping them into one group, i'm saying their race has a disproportionate amount of poverty compared to others. And we're not even talking about the US, this thread is about Britain. Many blacks in Britain are immigrants, unlike in the US. So they have no history of anything there.
Because Blacks are not all the same. You cant lump people of one race all in one group and expect them to all to have the same results. There is a history in the US of racism that still effects many black Americans. Many black Americans can't afford to go to college for example. Poverty is a vicious cycle that preys on its self.
Because some are successful does not mean all can be? That's crap. I'm not lumping them into one group, i'm saying their race has a disproportionate amount of poverty compared to others. And we're not even talking about the US, this thread is about Britain. Many blacks in Britain are immigrants, unlike in the US. So they have no history of anything there.
cooknwitha
Sep 12, 01:19 PM
Well, that didn't take long. It's now up!! Woohoo!!
Apple OC
Mar 12, 08:45 PM
You make some great points and I think the key to a successful reduction in military spending is to reduce it over time. A sudden 30-50% cut in the budget would be horrific and not just for a military program but in any program. But why not aim to reduce it from 600 billion today, to 400 billion fifteen years from now? The key is discipline but such a trait is not something I have seen Washington demonstrate. :(
Even I would support something along these lines ... can't argue with this sort of rational reductions :cool:
Even I would support something along these lines ... can't argue with this sort of rational reductions :cool:
rovex
Apr 12, 01:46 PM
I don't know about the USA but in Europe it's a legal requirement to display the country of manufacture so it may be nothing more than that
Is that why Primark never display it on the labels of their clothing?
Is that why Primark never display it on the labels of their clothing?
takao
Apr 2, 05:27 AM
well defending a country doesn't equal "having the capability to blow up another country thousands miles away". For many european countries, apart of France and Britain, it never was needed because they lacked colonies
also todays political realites need to be kept in mind: after german reunification and the fall of the warsaw pact, an aweful lot of armies were simply way to overblown. With the EU expansions even more: what is the point of keeping thousands of tanks when there is no country next to you which has even close the capability to be a danger to you and neither has any motivation for a military attack.
It's not their fault that the US is still stuck in cold war spending.
also todays political realites need to be kept in mind: after german reunification and the fall of the warsaw pact, an aweful lot of armies were simply way to overblown. With the EU expansions even more: what is the point of keeping thousands of tanks when there is no country next to you which has even close the capability to be a danger to you and neither has any motivation for a military attack.
It's not their fault that the US is still stuck in cold war spending.
hanpa
Nov 3, 10:59 AM
But this will probably not help since Apple will not admit their mistake. It should be up to the user to switch flash on/off if some "bad user experience" will occur. I still hope that Apple supports flash soon, they can have "off" as default.
Rt&Dzine
Apr 7, 05:19 PM
The secular bible might come off as a silly idea. But i've often pondered what i will tell my kids when the day comes and they ask "some people in my class are christian and some are jewish, what are we?" Kids hate feeling excluded, so i feel like saying we don't have a religion wouldnt go over well because they really don't understand what it means.
They don't usually think that way. They'll just be glad they don't have to endure going to church.
They don't usually think that way. They'll just be glad they don't have to endure going to church.
Falleron
Oct 11, 02:36 PM
I think most of the blame lies with Motorola. Think of it this way, they have not even given Apple a processor that is fully DDRAM compatible (let alone enought speed bumps). Its a hash up system at the moment. I think when we get a full DDRAM G4 + the speed bump we need in Janaury the systems will get the performance needed.
neoelectronaut
Oct 5, 01:07 PM
Hells yes brah. ODST is my favorite game in the Halo series and I really like the ODSTs as a unit as well.
kbmb
Apr 11, 09:43 AM
Unless they need one of the new bells and whistles, why upgrade? The old version still works, so unless there is a must have feature then there is no compelling reason to upgrade; other than you *want* the latest version independent of *needing* it.
If they do need it, but can't afford it; they probably need to reassess their line of work.
Problem is, Adobe in the past has been really bad at updating, even basic bugs etc with current versions of software. Basically, once a new version comes out....seems Adobe likes to bail on previous users with patches and bug fixes.
Me personally, I paid a lot for CS5, and I'd like at a minimum to be able to get bug fixes, patches, performance tweaks, for longer than 1 year. Ok, when CS6 is released, fine....scale back up bug fixes, etc. But I don't buy this half point release BS.
-Kevin
If they do need it, but can't afford it; they probably need to reassess their line of work.
Problem is, Adobe in the past has been really bad at updating, even basic bugs etc with current versions of software. Basically, once a new version comes out....seems Adobe likes to bail on previous users with patches and bug fixes.
Me personally, I paid a lot for CS5, and I'd like at a minimum to be able to get bug fixes, patches, performance tweaks, for longer than 1 year. Ok, when CS6 is released, fine....scale back up bug fixes, etc. But I don't buy this half point release BS.
-Kevin
szsiddiq
Nov 8, 09:12 AM
I've never seen an iBook that looked grey even after all the scuffing. I've got an iBook and it still looks white under all lighting conditions.
u must take really good care of yours. ive seen many people around campus whose iBooks have turned an odd shade of grey or brown...i guess dirt gets caught in the scratches
u must take really good care of yours. ive seen many people around campus whose iBooks have turned an odd shade of grey or brown...i guess dirt gets caught in the scratches
appleguy123
Apr 2, 12:11 AM
Android Phone Specs are out pacing the Iphone. An 8 Megapixel camera, bigger screen and more memory will keep me buying. IOS 5 with the rumored adobe flash would be great too.
where was Flash rumored for iOS 5?
where was Flash rumored for iOS 5?
Synapple
Sep 16, 07:37 AM
With the lack of CD with any of the iPods, does anyone know if you have to download iTunes now prior to connecting your iPod or, as one person I know suggested, you connect up the iPod and it installs from there and prompts you to do a restore after?
Just want to know for those who will be looking to buy this weekend, but do not have access to the internet yet and/or have slow dial-up.
I can't directly answer your question 'cause I had already installed iTunes 7 when I plugged in my new silver nano.
Nontheless, the weird thing is that when I first connected it I was prompted to get a software update for it: a 20+MB update that made my dial-up choke.
It seems strange that the newest product doesn't feature the latest software on it... and the only supported software AFAIK.
OTOH, the update for my 5G was a small 6MB one.
Just want to know for those who will be looking to buy this weekend, but do not have access to the internet yet and/or have slow dial-up.
I can't directly answer your question 'cause I had already installed iTunes 7 when I plugged in my new silver nano.
Nontheless, the weird thing is that when I first connected it I was prompted to get a software update for it: a 20+MB update that made my dial-up choke.
It seems strange that the newest product doesn't feature the latest software on it... and the only supported software AFAIK.
OTOH, the update for my 5G was a small 6MB one.
kingtj
Jul 25, 04:28 PM
Despite all the talk about paper having "superior resolution" to displays, the human eye can't really tell the difference in the size of the dots making up the print past a certain point.
The main reason displays cause eyestrain when trying to read something like a book is the fact that they're backlit. Basically, it's akin to staring into a small flashlight. The much talked-about "e-ink" or "e-paper" is interesting because it would simply work with reflected light from existing sources - just like reading real paper.
If the other "video ipod" rumors are true, Apple is looking at using the new "OLED" display technology for the next iPod. That's not going to be quite as "paper-like" as the "e-ink/e-paper" technologies, but should provide better contrast (and resolution) than LCD technology. So that means it will be better than most devices at reducing eyestrain while reading, but not as easy on the eyes as a real paper book either.
Yes. Yes it would.
Until display resolution matches paper resolution, the e-book will remain relatively unpopular.
This does seem to make a serious run at the "iPod for Education" crowd, though -- fighting to keep brand loyalty with the kids, I spose ...
The main reason displays cause eyestrain when trying to read something like a book is the fact that they're backlit. Basically, it's akin to staring into a small flashlight. The much talked-about "e-ink" or "e-paper" is interesting because it would simply work with reflected light from existing sources - just like reading real paper.
If the other "video ipod" rumors are true, Apple is looking at using the new "OLED" display technology for the next iPod. That's not going to be quite as "paper-like" as the "e-ink/e-paper" technologies, but should provide better contrast (and resolution) than LCD technology. So that means it will be better than most devices at reducing eyestrain while reading, but not as easy on the eyes as a real paper book either.
Yes. Yes it would.
Until display resolution matches paper resolution, the e-book will remain relatively unpopular.
This does seem to make a serious run at the "iPod for Education" crowd, though -- fighting to keep brand loyalty with the kids, I spose ...


No comments:
Post a Comment