MacRy
Aug 24, 12:47 PM
Link is up on Apple.com now:
https://support.apple.com/ibook_powerbook/batteryexchange/index.html
https://support.apple.com/ibook_powerbook/batteryexchange/index.html
djransom
Mar 28, 05:17 PM
found a hidden page to link to the locations with ipads for radio shack...
http://www.radioshack.com/uc/index.jsp?page=researchLibraryArticle&articleUrl=../graphics/uc/rsk/USContent/HTML/pages/ipad.html&noBc=true#
Very good find. I'm returning my original iPad today. Deciding if I want a cheaper iPad or grab the iPad 2.
http://www.radioshack.com/uc/index.jsp?page=researchLibraryArticle&articleUrl=../graphics/uc/rsk/USContent/HTML/pages/ipad.html&noBc=true#
Very good find. I'm returning my original iPad today. Deciding if I want a cheaper iPad or grab the iPad 2.
Apoptosis
Nov 7, 10:06 PM
How long has the shipping wait been 3-5 days on the Black MacBooks on the Australian store? Every time I have looked they've all been "within 24hrs"?
bushman4
Mar 30, 12:02 AM
Heres my question..........Iphone4 is reaching maturity as the number sold has decreased each day as many await the iphone5. How will Apple compensate for revenue and profit in these 2 quarters???? Ipad2 isn't going to make up the difference. I wouldn't count the Iphone5 out yet in late June or July unless there is a part shortage from Japan.
Remember Apple is not the type of company that must put every feature into its upcoming product.
Remember Apple is not the type of company that must put every feature into its upcoming product.
BRLawyer
Jan 11, 05:37 PM
It's pretty obvious, the THIN never-before-used font says it all...it's the subnotebook...:cool:
Chosenbydestiny
Nov 8, 07:54 AM
this is more of a facelift than a product change
expect lots of these from apple now that they're Intel Powered.
(which is no bad thing)
Yeah I have no problem with it at all, I was going to buy a new macbook regardless because I wanted the previous model anyway. Just heard there was a cooler processor upgrade coming and well, it's here! Except now I have to change my mind and buy the middle priced one instead of the starting priced one because of the much better bargain, damn it.
expect lots of these from apple now that they're Intel Powered.
(which is no bad thing)
Yeah I have no problem with it at all, I was going to buy a new macbook regardless because I wanted the previous model anyway. Just heard there was a cooler processor upgrade coming and well, it's here! Except now I have to change my mind and buy the middle priced one instead of the starting priced one because of the much better bargain, damn it.
faroZ06
May 4, 11:23 PM
Maybe, but up here in Canada we have to pay through the roof for bandwidth so Netflix is kind of lame. I don't think all the players are being sold that cheap there are just more companies making cheap ones for the masses. I personally like Blu Ray for the quality that Netflix can't offer.
However, I could be wrong does Netflix deliver 1080P?
It does offer 1080p. Where I live, we have cheap bandwidth because we are near a station :), but most people can also have 1080p streaming pretty easily. You just wait a few minutes for it to load if you're slower, which is better than going to the store or using mailed rental Blu Ray discs.
And in America, every retail tech store I have gone to has been selling Blu Ray players at discounted prices. One week they were $300-$1000, then they were soon around $100 or less. No store or company is bragging about Blu Ray here.
But maybe it's different in Canada?
However, I could be wrong does Netflix deliver 1080P?
It does offer 1080p. Where I live, we have cheap bandwidth because we are near a station :), but most people can also have 1080p streaming pretty easily. You just wait a few minutes for it to load if you're slower, which is better than going to the store or using mailed rental Blu Ray discs.
And in America, every retail tech store I have gone to has been selling Blu Ray players at discounted prices. One week they were $300-$1000, then they were soon around $100 or less. No store or company is bragging about Blu Ray here.
But maybe it's different in Canada?
iJawn108
Sep 4, 12:38 PM
If the nano's are up to 8 gig and come in a pro-like metal i will be buying it. :p
i would kind of like a memron update for the macbooks but i just may wait till santa rosa(cringes, feels painful).
i would kind of like a memron update for the macbooks but i just may wait till santa rosa(cringes, feels painful).
eva01
Aug 24, 08:10 PM
I think that the webapp is working now, as my previous SN didn't work but now it does
johnnyjibbs
Nov 13, 05:02 AM
What happens to the Facebook app now? Do they get someone else in or do they just let it rot?
sysiphus
Mar 29, 12:15 AM
That is if America is under immediate threat, hence Bush's big case about WMDs before invading Iraq. America was under no threat from Libya. The President cannot simply go to war because he feels like it. That is definitely not a power he has by the Constitution but it is a power he'll take nonetheless.
This was my impression as well. If correct, Obama has no business doing what he's done--right, wrong, paid for or not. Personally, I'm glad somebody's stopping Gaddafi from acting unchecked--but that doesn't excuse circumventing the constitution to do so.
That said, if the President does have the authority to call for such action irrespective of a clear and present danger to the security of the USA, then more power to him.
This was my impression as well. If correct, Obama has no business doing what he's done--right, wrong, paid for or not. Personally, I'm glad somebody's stopping Gaddafi from acting unchecked--but that doesn't excuse circumventing the constitution to do so.
That said, if the President does have the authority to call for such action irrespective of a clear and present danger to the security of the USA, then more power to him.
thermodynamic
May 6, 06:48 PM
I hate anything 3D so I hope it's not true.
Agreed!
It's such a rubbish gimmick to begin with...
Agreed!
It's such a rubbish gimmick to begin with...
ImNoSuperMan
Sep 6, 08:22 AM
Great news. But where are the Merom MBPs:confused: :confused:
JoshRtek
Aug 8, 08:47 PM
Those are the 2 SATA ports on the 5000x chipset that Apple didn't use (there are 6 SATA ports.)
So what is the bus for the Superdrive? Is it the old Parallel ATA with the ribbon cable?
So what is the bus for the Superdrive? Is it the old Parallel ATA with the ribbon cable?
Max on Macs
Jul 22, 09:27 PM
Well if they make it so you can zoom in or choose your text size then that'd be awesome. Otherwise, for those of us who are visually impaired, it's a load of shite.
neutrino23
May 5, 02:41 AM
I really hope this is not true. 3D is the last thing I want in an iPad.
jagolden
Sep 14, 09:02 AM
I'm really sorry if I sounded a bit harsh... I didn't really mean to... :o
It's just that this has been explained over and again so I roll my eyes more as a reflex... ;)
No offense taken-did not think you harsh. As I was typing it I thought " Oh boy, I'm sure this is one of those constant quaetsions" - should I be doing this.
Was afraid Cundles might have gone ballistic. Especially after Tuesdays constant postings of some very old news:)
It's just that this has been explained over and again so I roll my eyes more as a reflex... ;)
No offense taken-did not think you harsh. As I was typing it I thought " Oh boy, I'm sure this is one of those constant quaetsions" - should I be doing this.
Was afraid Cundles might have gone ballistic. Especially after Tuesdays constant postings of some very old news:)
arn
Aug 7, 11:56 PM
What kind of phone is that? Just a mockup?
Looks like it might say "Sony Ericsson" on it.
arn
Looks like it might say "Sony Ericsson" on it.
arn
iGary
Aug 24, 05:15 PM
I'm pretty surprised by coverage of these stories so far.
It's basically
Exploding DELL & APPLE batteries, manufactured by sony.
It really should be
SONY, who can't even build batteries worth a **** anymore let alone anything else, has screwed the pooch for Dell and Apple.
Well Apple certainly got more sensational coverage over their recall. Hence the Apple haters in my life barraging me with BS. :rolleyes:
It's basically
Exploding DELL & APPLE batteries, manufactured by sony.
It really should be
SONY, who can't even build batteries worth a **** anymore let alone anything else, has screwed the pooch for Dell and Apple.
Well Apple certainly got more sensational coverage over their recall. Hence the Apple haters in my life barraging me with BS. :rolleyes:
Kelmon
May 5, 02:52 AM
I'm hoping this is an April Fool and someone just got their date a bit wrong. I really don't like 3D and I absolutely hate the 3D bandwagon that seems determined to ram the technology down our throats. It's terrible. My eyes are not fooled by 3D effects. I'm hoping this is just an effort to get everyone to buy an iPad 2.
Personally, I don't believe the story.
Personally, I don't believe the story.
R94N
Oct 16, 06:10 AM
Number One checking in! Seriously, I started the first "Post Your Mac Setup" thread.
amacgenius
Nov 8, 07:58 AM
Not particularly thrilled about these, I thought I would be pissed when the C2D MacBooks came out, but the only thing worth it to me is the hardrive otherwise I'll stick with my Core Duo MacBook :).
(Of course, day by day those C2D MacBook Pros are looking more and more enticing...)
(Of course, day by day those C2D MacBook Pros are looking more and more enticing...)
Major Reeves
Oct 20, 10:24 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/0/view/jv0ysrslinmtt2l/Screenshots/iPhone/Photo%20okt.%2020%2C%206%2013%2017%20PM.jpg
Ultimate usage of my Apple stuff: iPad as excellent calculator during making my homework for math, in a perfect viewing angle thanks the Apple iPad case (I own since today, excellent case). MBP used as music player for the relaxing during making homework thanks to iTunes. iPhone used as camera. Love my Apple stuff!
iPad as an excellent calculator? Only if you're doing 4th, 5th, 6th grade maths and even so, shame on you. Ho there's spacetime and pocket cas, well they're crap.
*Facepalm*
Want a real calculator?
Install matlab/mathematica on your laptop.
Oh the iPad...
Well trow it away.
Ultimate usage of my Apple stuff: iPad as excellent calculator during making my homework for math, in a perfect viewing angle thanks the Apple iPad case (I own since today, excellent case). MBP used as music player for the relaxing during making homework thanks to iTunes. iPhone used as camera. Love my Apple stuff!
iPad as an excellent calculator? Only if you're doing 4th, 5th, 6th grade maths and even so, shame on you. Ho there's spacetime and pocket cas, well they're crap.
*Facepalm*
Want a real calculator?
Install matlab/mathematica on your laptop.
Oh the iPad...
Well trow it away.
Don Kosak
May 4, 11:39 PM
YouTube: video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=2gm7u6f2glE)
head tracking mockup
another...
YouTube: video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=bBQQEcfkHoE)
Arn,
This type of "3D" would work even for people with only one eye, or with other stereo-vision disorders.
It's not a "true" 3D though, as it requires head or device movement to perceive the effect. (Both eyes are actually seeing the same image on the screen.)
Thanks for finding these videos.
head tracking mockup
another...
YouTube: video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=bBQQEcfkHoE)
Arn,
This type of "3D" would work even for people with only one eye, or with other stereo-vision disorders.
It's not a "true" 3D though, as it requires head or device movement to perceive the effect. (Both eyes are actually seeing the same image on the screen.)
Thanks for finding these videos.


No comments:
Post a Comment